PDA

View Full Version : Bonner & Bogans Tonight (LOL)

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2010, 02:47 AM
31 minutes:

2-8 FG, 0-4 3 pt, 3 boards, 1 assist, 4 points.

Glad we didn't make a trade, these guys are stepping up big time :tu

Are you fucking shitting me Pop? Bogans and Bonehead in the starting lineup? Do you just like starting games playing 3 on 5 where other teams don't even have to guard all five players defensively, and commit two players to both Tony and Tim at the very start of the possesion?

This front office and this coaching staff suck ass. And for the Popsuckers like Tpark, etc., you all can lick my nuts. Pop's coaching strategy is reminiscent of a 7th grade second team.

Tim Duncan deserves better :td

fusionjazzman72
02-20-2010, 03:03 AM
The FO & Coaching Staff have lost there minds. Gee I am beginning to think what does the owner really think besides a few shots of Yager!

baseline bum
02-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Bogans might be useful for 10 minutes a game. Bonner on the other hand should just be bought out. I'd rather have even Finley at the 4 over Bonner.

fusionjazzman72
02-20-2010, 03:11 AM
I didn't see the game tonight, but can only imagine

HarlemHeat37
02-20-2010, 03:17 AM
I usually defend Bonner, but there's no reason for him to play at this point..it made sense to play him when he was shooting lights out before the injury, but his 3-point shooting has taken a huge dip since he returned..he's shooting under 40% from 3s now, which makes him pretty useless..

Bogans has literally no skills that make him useful..nobody else wanted him, but the Spurs did for some odd reason..I was angry about it when they signed him, but I gave it a chance..he heavily overachieved for the first few weeks of the season, but he's went back to the normal Bogans since then..what did they see in him?..he was horrible with the Bucks last year, yet he's getting more minutes now than he did in Milwaukee..don't think I'm just talking about his offense, because his defense is just as bad..he doesn't have any lateral quickness and he isn't athletic at all..he also picks up stupid fouls all the time..

honestfool84
02-20-2010, 03:18 AM
idk how these lunies did it four 10 years... that was just luck!

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2010, 03:19 AM
Bogans might be useful for 10 minutes a game. Bonner on the other hand should just be bought out. I'd rather have even Finley at the 4 over Bonner.

Dude, we could buy out Bonner and Bogans, start the game with just three players (yes, that means literally going 3 on 5), and still be better off.

Pop and R.C. should be kicked in the junk repeatedly after every loss the rest of the way (and that means a lot of kicks to the junkage).

This season has gone from tremendous potential after Jefferson/Blair to tremendous suckitage.

If we are going to keep up the Bogans/Bonner show, the only reasonable conclusion is the front office has a plan of Tank 2010, get the magic lotto ball that leads to John Wall, and Reload 2011.

Anything else just shows that Pop is too stubborn of a sonuvabitch to admit that putting faith in Bonner/Bogans/Finley is about the stupidest fucking move a coach could make. And by stupid I mean making Tark the Shark look like a HOFer.

jjktkk
02-20-2010, 03:19 AM
31 minutes:

2-8 FG, 0-4 3 pt, 3 boards, 1 assist, 4 points.

Glad we didn't make a trade, these guys are stepping up big time :tu

Are you fucking shitting me Pop? Bogans and Bonehead in the starting lineup? Do you just like starting games playing 3 on 5 where other teams don't even have to guard all five players defensively, and commit two players to both Tony and Tim at the very start of the possesion?

This front office and this coaching staff suck ass. And for the Popsuckers like Tpark, etc., you all can lick my nuts. Pop's coaching strategy is reminiscent of a 7th grade second team.

Tim Duncan deserves better :td

You lose all credability admitting your an Aggie hoops fan, but not a bad thread. :toast

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2010, 03:20 AM
I usually defend Bonner, but there's no reason for him to play at this point..it made sense to play him when he was shooting lights out before the injury, but his 3-point shooting has taken a huge dip since he returned..he's shooting under 40% from 3s now, which makes him pretty useless..

Bogans has literally no skills that make him useful..nobody else wanted him, but the Spurs did for some odd reason..I was angry about it when they signed him, but I gave it a chance..he heavily overachieved for the first few weeks of the season, but he's went back to the normal Bogans since then..what did they see in him?..he was horrible with the Bucks last year, yet he's getting more minutes now than he did in Milwaukee..don't think I'm just talking about his offense, because his defense is just as bad..he doesn't have any lateral quickness and he isn't athletic at all..

Dude Pop is in squint mode.

Squint hard enough, and Bogans looks like Bowen, Bonner looks like Horry.

Anything else just means Popozit has gone senile and is channeling Nellie and/or Larry Brown.

slick'81
02-20-2010, 03:22 AM
yeah bogans at sf is a joke and what else can i say about bonner gtf outta here dude

Spur|n|Austin
02-20-2010, 03:23 AM
I don't know where Pop's mind is.. Maybe it's off, already gone fishin'

On another note, I cringe when RJ or Bogans have the ball. Sad.

jjktkk
02-20-2010, 03:24 AM

Bogans has literally no skills that make him useful..nobody else wanted him, but the Spurs did for some odd reason..I was angry about it when they signed him, but I gave it a chance..he heavily overachieved for the first few weeks of the season, but he's went back to the normal Bogans since then..what did they see in him?..he was horrible with the Bucks last year, yet he's getting more minutes now than he did in Milwaukee..don't think I'm just talking about his offense, because his defense is just as bad..he doesn't have any lateral quickness and he isn't athletic at all..

HarlemHeat37, its past time to give your boy some run. He has to be a upgrade over Bogans.

SequSpur
02-20-2010, 11:37 AM
AHF Whining Topic. :tu

but I totally a fuckin gree.

sammy
02-20-2010, 12:30 PM
I totally agree about Bonner in the starting lineup was ridiculous! Why not Roger Mason instead? They got in a hole and then finally put in Dice, Manu and we were in the game up to the 4th quarter, then had a 9 point lead, pulled Manu and then the game shot up to 16 point lead in favor of Philadelphia! I don't understand Pop, this is ridiculous! There are some players that don't deserve playing time at all (Bonner), why not play Ian against an athletic team! Why Ratliff is gone is puzzle to me as least he can block shots instead we let him go for nothing instead save money and keep the worthless unathletic Bonner, which is joke just watching him out there trying to guard and every big just shoving him aside! I feel so sorry for Timmy, who deserves better!:bang

Buddy Holly
02-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Come on, it's only late February.

Dex
02-20-2010, 01:01 PM
I can't believe after the offseason we had, we're still trotting out the worst starting five in the NBA.

Good call, coach.

td4mvp21
02-20-2010, 01:04 PM
idk how these lunies did it four 10 years... that was just luck!

What they did in the past is irrelevant to the season at hand; just because they had great success in the past does not excuse them from criticism.

The Truth #6
02-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Where is Fabbs in all this? I thought he would be leading the charge for kicking Pop in the junk. He must be trapped in a well or something like that.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Come on, it's only late February.

Pop said this would be his lineup going forward. So let's say he follows through with the typical stubborness we've seen of late from him and sticks by that.

One, I don't even know that we can get to the playoffs with this starting five. Two, if we do, what do you think teams are going to do when we get there? They will make Bogans and Bonner beat them from outside. Got any faith in that happening?

pjjrfan
02-20-2010, 01:27 PM
the game was lost in the 4th and the reasons were turnovers by Manu, Hill, Mason, Jefferson and Parker. OK Bonner and Bogans didn't play much but after starting they didn't get much play once they went back to the bench, well, Bogans did play quite a bit. And this has been a recurring trend throughout this season. The team gets run in the 4th when the main guys are usually out there. Whatever, I will agree that having Bonner and Bogans in the starting lineup is the same BS that happened last year. EXcept instead of bogans it was Finley. At this point I would say most of our problems are based on bad coaching decisions. Blair was doing a lot of positive things out there yet he got replaced by a passive McDyess, and with Manu's legs gone, and Hill limping the usual suspect couldn't jump start the offense, RJ, Mason, and McDyess. The other problem was no one could even get close to setting Timmy up cause they kept turning the ball over for an easy two and usually an and one.

z0sa
02-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Bonner was doing fine off the bench. He shouldn't be starting. He's sucked since the injury. These things are true.

I hope he can get his confidence back. I was pleased with his effort pre-injury.

Bogans, who knows. He runs a lot. He's young and cheaply had and brings a defensive presence. He's just isn't that talented. In the right matchups, perhaps he should start and play big minutes. Most other times, he shouldn't get 15 minutes.

I wish RJ was playing better on the defensive end. Or just was better.

yavozerb
02-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Tony Parker 1-9 in 27 minutes
Tim Duncan 4-10 in 33 minutes
Richard Jefferson 3-8 in 23 minutes

If you people wanna complain about the teams performance lets start with the 3 best and highest paid players 1st. IF these 3 have a bad game it doesnt matter what bonner and bogans do anyways.

DaBears
02-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Even Bonner when he was with Toronto did not start... And that team truly sucked ass... Why the hell he starts here is beyond comprehension.. Also they appear no better off then when they started the season.. Losing again to another sub 500 hundred team... its just terrible to watch... Ginobli is the only only one showing up, and he has lost a step... TP must not like anyone else on the team cuase no one else gets touches other than TD.... At this point i would settle for benching him.....And bring up a young hungry pass first guard to play point...

JR proved us fools again with another No show...surprise surprise.....

Obstructed_View
02-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Actually I think that was the first time all year that they've lost to a sub .500 team. Beating on the weaklings has been the only thing keeping them afloat.