PDA

View Full Version : Another bogus attack on people and rights

The_Worlds_finest
02-20-2010, 05:43 AM
I am willing to bet that Austin flight in to building was just more bullshit. For reasons being:

1.)The building will be demolished and replaced with a high tech building (ala world trade center complex)

2.)If this guy hated the government so much why did he hit this building and not the state capital which would have made a statement 1,000 x larger. (ala pentagon over Whitehouse or Capital building) drawing from his alleged letter government is government state or federal.

3.) He makes statements about middle class and communism, well guy you lived in a $230,000 house and had a +$100,000 Airplane, a software engineering degree, this is far from middle class and more lower upper class,I'm no fool this doesn't add up.

But most importantly
4.) The actions of this anti-strong-arm-of-the-government are going to do the exact opposite of what he wanted to make a statement about, that being bring about more laws.

I smell a rat in this.

(let the comments from the peanut gallery commence)

Winehole23
02-20-2010, 07:00 AM
I am willing to bet that Austin flight in to building was just more bullshit. What was bullshit again? You were kind of vague about that.

For reasons being: 1.)The building will be demolished and replaced with a high tech building (ala world trade center complex)Dipshit speculation. Is free.

2.)If this guy hated the government so much why did he hit this building and not the state capital which would have made a statement 1,000 x larger. (ala pentagon over Whitehouse or Capital building) drawing from his alleged letter government is government state or federal.He hit a building containing IRS workers. That's not close enough for ya?

3.) He makes statements about middle class and communism, well guy you lived in a $230,000 house and had a +$100,000 Airplane, a software engineering degree, this is far from middle class and more lower upper class,I'm no fool this doesn't add up. Fuzzy math. Please explain.

But most importantly
4.) The actions of this anti-strong-arm-of-the-government are going to do the exact opposite of what he wanted to make a statement about, that being bring about more laws.

I smell a rat in this. Lay it out for us, profe. What is this anti-strong-arm-of-the-government you speak of?

Winehole23
02-20-2010, 07:01 AM
Sounds wimpy.

Winehole23
02-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Whose rights got attacked again?

Winehole23
02-20-2010, 07:28 AM
What was bogus about the attack?

DarrinS
02-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Why is it so hard for people to fathom that there are lone nutjobs out there?

The_Worlds_finest
02-20-2010, 11:40 AM
These are very critical questions that you are not capable of comprehending hence why you cannot fathom any other conclusions besides the one stuck to the carrot on the stick provided by the media.

The_Worlds_finest
02-20-2010, 11:43 AM
What was bullshit again? You were kind of vague about that.
Dipshit speculation. Is free.
He hit a building containing IRS workers. That's not close enough for ya?
Fuzzy math. Please explain.
Lay it out for us, profe. What is this anti-strong-arm-of-the-government you speak of?

You obviously have taken the entire event hook line and sinker, good citizen of the most free country to ever exist.

Wild Cobra
02-20-2010, 11:47 AM
I find it so funny how some demoncraps out there are spinning him as an angry conservative Tea-Bagger. He was a Communist.

Experts call Austin plane crash a 'cathartic outburst,' not terrorism (http://www.star-telegram.com/crime/story/1983037.html)

Joseph Stack's flight into the side of an Austin office building Thursday was a crime of vengeance by a man clearly angry at the Internal Revenue Service. But should it be called terrorism?

Judging from the rambling manifesto he left online, academics and terrorism experts said Friday that they doubt that Stack's attack was more than a "cathartic outburst of violence." The plane crash echoed other attacks over the years by lone criminals with a violent anti-government bent, which one expert called a distinctly American phenomenon.

Hoffman and others said Stack's online suicide note makes it difficult to characterize his motivation and ideology. Much of his vitriol was directed at the IRS, but Stack also blasted the Catholic Church, General Motors and health insurance companies. He concluded his four-page manifesto by quoting from a communist creed.

Wild Cobra
02-20-2010, 11:51 AM
I'd say some of you assessments are off Max (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092402/episodes).

http://users.digitalindigo.net/~techno/maxhead.gif

Winehole23
02-20-2010, 02:14 PM
You obviously have taken the entire event hook line and sinker, good citizen of the most free country to ever exist.Your trollage is pretty lame.

doobs
02-20-2010, 03:59 PM
I smell a 40 year old virgin in this

ChumpDumper
02-20-2010, 04:05 PM
1.)The building will be demolished and replaced with a high tech building (ala world trade center complex)I don't see any reason it wouldn't just be replaced with the same kind of building. It would have been a better for your conspiracy had the entire Echelon complex been destroyed.

2.)If this guy hated the government so much why did he hit this building and not the state capital which would have made a statement 1,000 x larger. (ala pentagon over Whitehouse or Capital building) drawing from his alleged letter government is government state or federal.He didn't owe and taxes to the state of Texas.

3.) He makes statements about middle class and communism, well guy you lived in a $230,000 house and had a +$100,000 Airplane, a software engineering degree, this is far from middle class and more lower upper class,I'm no fool this doesn't add up.You're trying to make sense of the rantings of a psychopath.

4.) The actions of this anti-strong-arm-of-the-government are going to do the exact opposite of what he wanted to make a statement about, that being bring about more laws.He didn't want to pay back taxes. The government will continue collecting back taxes. No new laws needed.

DJ Mbenga
02-20-2010, 05:42 PM
a homegrown terrorist failed on his bigger goals. lets be happy about that

spursncowboys
02-21-2010, 01:38 AM
I find it so funny how some demoncraps out there are spinning him as an angry conservative Tea-Bagger. He was a Communist.

Experts call Austin plane crash a 'cathartic outburst,' not terrorism (http://www.star-telegram.com/crime/story/1983037.html)

He has to be a product of talk radio.

Wild Cobra
02-21-2010, 01:19 PM
He has to be a product of talk radio.
LOL...

Have they been saying that?

I haven't really followed the numerous threads on the topic.