PDA

View Full Version : T-Muthaphukin' Mac

IronMexican
02-20-2010, 09:59 PM
This deserves it's own thread. Did Adelman really even try to evaluate T-Mac? Hopefully he doesn't get hurt.

redzero
02-20-2010, 10:01 PM
And then he bricks two freebies.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Is it safe to say T-Mac IS a motherfucker?

The Franchise
02-20-2010, 10:06 PM
This deserves it's own thread. Did Adelman really even try to evaluate T-Mac? Hopefully he doesn't get hurt.

No, he did no evaluation. He decided before the season started that he had no use for him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:06 PM
No, he did no evaluation. He decided before the season started that he had no use for him.

And you fucksticks went along with it. Don't start pretending Rocketfan wanted T-Mac to play.

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 10:07 PM

How far did the Rockets go with him? First round? The man had his team up 3-1 and couldnt finish in Orlando

The Franchise
02-20-2010, 10:10 PM
How far did the Rockets go with him? First round? The man had his team up 3-1 and couldnt finish in Orlando

Last years team had the good fortune of running into a team they had been doiminating for years (with T-mac). We would have swept that series if you plugged in T-mac for Artest.

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Last years team had the good fortune of running into a team they had been doiminating for years (with T-mac). We would have swept that series if you plugged in T-mac for Artest.

lol, Artest brought toughness

IronMexican
02-20-2010, 10:13 PM
:lol Now Artest brings toughness. But, yeah, he's totally ready to implode the Lakers this season.

The Franchise
02-20-2010, 10:16 PM
And you fucksticks went along with it. Don't start pretending Rocketfan wanted T-Mac to play.

Check my old posts. I said I don't care if T-mac is an asshole as long as he helped my team win, so you calling me out makes no sense.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
:lmao Rocketfan getting owned and contradicting themselves like they're supposed to.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Check my old posts. I said I don't care if T-mac is an asshole as long as he helped my team win, so you calling me out makes no sense.

My apologies, you're right. The morons are the idiots like Djohn and Indazone.

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 10:18 PM
:lol Now Artest brings toughness. But, yeah, he's totally ready to implode the Lakers this season.

I'll be the first one to say I was bitter about him goin to L.A, but when he threw Ariza's shoe, I knew I couldn't keep hatin on the dude

:lmao Rocketfan getting owned and contradicting themselves like they're supposed to.

Kerr as the GM of the Suns, yes I guess your life is that bad

The Franchise
02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
My apologies, you're right. The morons are the idiots like Djohn and Indazone.

:toast No problem. I never understood why someone would choose not to play 1/3 of your teams salary.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Kerr as the GM of the Suns, yes I guess your life is that bad

I'd rather have a dumb GM running the Suns then be the offspring of a mother who compromised my mental capacity by doing meth during her pregnancy like yours did.

IronMexican
02-20-2010, 10:22 PM
I'll be the first one to say I was bitter about him goin to L.A, but when he threw Ariza's shoe, I knew I couldn't keep hatin on the dude

How many rocketfan still think that then? Maybe only Double-Up.

Dex
02-20-2010, 10:31 PM
LOL 2 missed free throws

IronMexican
02-20-2010, 10:33 PM
They had chemistry and that's more important than 1 mans talent... aka the Spurs. That's why he wasn't played. Evey night they went and battled and played their hearts out without T-Mac and had some success. That's what coaches strive for.

A lot of coaches have gotten their asses canned for having their players play their hearts out, but not win.

Unholy Turkey
02-20-2010, 10:40 PM
:depressed

Andrew Bynum
02-20-2010, 11:02 PM
I hope Pop gets canned.

You hope the guy who helped get the Spurs get four rings gets canned so what? The Spurs will maybe win two playoff games rather than one?

XFactor
02-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't get it, this guy is capable of putting up 30 points a night. He averaged like 32ppg a few years ago what was Adelman thinking?

DesignatedT
02-20-2010, 11:08 PM
giving up mcgrady for martin was a mistake imo. martin is drastically overrated... not to mention having the worst year of his career....

i agree that the rockets needed to eventually get rid of mcgrady but i still would have sat on his contract till the end of the year and see whats avaliable then for maybe a sign and trade or just let him walk and try your luck in FA. martin isnt the answer. and the 4 years/45 mil left on his contract is pretty bad as well. not a fan of getting rid of landry also.

j.dizzle
02-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Trading an injury prone player for another injury prone player. Why the fuck didnt Adleman give TMac a chance atleast? Houston is sinking fast right now, a couple more losses & they'll be below .500

dirk4mvp
02-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Tracy muthafuckin McGrady about to drops loads on the league. Or at least play well enough for the rest of the season to get a decent contract.

Pelicans78
02-20-2010, 11:23 PM
T-Mac was always more important to the Rockets compared to Yao who should never be identified as a franchise player. Yao is the biggest reason why Houston lost game 7 to Utah and his injury prone status has always hamstrung the Rockets. He's a disgrace for letting the Chinese government make him play for the national team and has single-handledly set the Rockets franchise back this past decade with his lack of leadership. The Rockets were better off with an old Dikembe starting compared to Yao. Deke wouldn't have allowed Boozer to get all those offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter of that game 7. That performance by Yao was an absolute disgrace to the city of Houston and the Rockets franchise. I actually went to Game One of that series.

baseline bum
02-20-2010, 11:30 PM
ROFL KMart 3-16

Killakobe81
02-20-2010, 11:34 PM
No one questioons his talent it's his heart and durability that was in doubt ...
Regardless ...good for TMAC

Pelicans78
02-20-2010, 11:34 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/3160sc9.jpg

This is totally awesome. Dee-Jay looks a bit too heavy, but I'm glad that thug got his ass knocked out.

dirk4mvp
02-20-2010, 11:37 PM
No one questioons his talent it's his heart and durability that was in doubt ...
Regardless ...good for TMAC

Durability? Yes. Heart? Definitely not.

DesignatedT
02-20-2010, 11:39 PM
tmac will end up at some scrub team next year to start the twilight of his career and i would probably guess he will be bounced around the league in trade offers for the remaining 4 or 5 years he plays. much like A.I

DesignatedT
02-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Is Pop interested?

wouldnt surprise me. we could start him at C.

Mr Bones
02-20-2010, 11:47 PM
In addition to T-Mac having a great first game, he said in his first interview that if the Knicks landed a big free agent or two, he'd resign this summer and money wouldn't be an issue... so now the possibility looms for a Knicks team to start next season with a Bosh/LeBron/TMac/Lee line-up.

dirk4mvp
02-20-2010, 11:49 PM
T-Mac would be a better fit with the Spurs than fucking Dick Jefferson.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-20-2010, 11:49 PM
:lmao. Rocket fan was calling me out last night for not sucking Morey's dick because he traded for a shitty player like Jordan Hill.

LOTTERY TEAM WITH NO CAP SPACE. MMMHMMHM GIMME THOSE SWEATY MOREY BALLS IN MY MOUTH. HE'S ALSO FRIENDS WITH BILL SIMMONS HAHA SPURS FAN SCOLA SCOLA SCOLA

Objectively the Rockets traded two of their best players for an overpaid, injury prone tweener, some picks and a lottery bust.

DesignatedT
02-20-2010, 11:57 PM
kevin martin tore it up 3/16 tonight..

spurs should have unloaded dick for tmac.

IronMexican
02-21-2010, 12:40 AM
kevin martin tore it up 3/16 tonight..

spurs should have unloaded dick for tmac.

Why does Houston do that?

kamikazi_player
02-21-2010, 12:43 AM
I remember numerous amount of Spur fans that didn't want T-mac. Now all the sudden all you want him? Swear some of you guys are bipolar.

DesignatedT
02-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Why does Houston do that?

ok let me rephrase. spurs should have tried to unload dick for tmac.... whether it have been a 3 team deal or whatever.

DesignatedT
02-21-2010, 12:44 AM
I remember numerous amount of Spur fans that didn't want T-mac. Now all the sudden all you want him? Swear some of you guys are bipolar.

lol i wouldnt want tmac as much as his expiring contract. thats all that appeals to me. although he probably is better then dick.

IronMexican
02-21-2010, 12:44 AM
ok let me rephrase. spurs should have tried to unload dick for tmac.... whether it have been a 3 team deal or whatever.

I guess it could have been done. Theo Ratiliff might have helped, too. Since Houston has 6'6 Hayes in a lot.

Lars
02-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Good to hear Tmac still has some game. Houston should of shown due dilligence with him.

ffadicted
02-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Bros, I had called this shit as soon as he got moved, that he was gonna dominate in New York and be averaging 20+ by the time the playoffs started. Looks like I might've been right

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-21-2010, 03:56 AM

Spurs should have went after jamison or haywood

Indazone
02-21-2010, 04:23 AM
Fuck I called this all the way from the beginning of the season. I knew Adleman was screwing T-Mac. I wanted Ariza muthafucking scrub on the bench and plug T-Mac into the lineup. I freaking knew he would dominate once he got playing time.

Fuck Adleman.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-21-2010, 04:33 AM
Fuck I called this all the way from the beginning of the season. I knew Adleman was screwing T-Mac. I wanted Ariza muthafucking scrub on the bench and plug T-Mac into the lineup. I freaking knew he would dominate once he got playing time.

Fuck Adleman.

Don't blame Ariza for Adleman's fuck up. He was never a 1/2 option to begin with and flourishes as a roleplayer that isn't forced to create off the dribble...

Indazone
02-21-2010, 04:35 AM
I never blamed Ariza's poor shooting touch on anyone. Ariza is what he is..an option or spark off the bench better playing with the second unit. T-Mac should have been the shooting guard but Adleman let politics get to his head and put him in the doghouse.

Indazone
02-21-2010, 04:44 AM
By the way, I still remember when JVG said that T-Mac was so good that you had to give the player his head..like you give a horse free rein to do what he does. JVG said he was so intelligent and his court vision astounding that even if he wasn't scoring he made the team better with his passing and rebounding. You don't sit a player like that on the bench and start Ariza over him. This one is all on Adleman.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Ariza can be quite good as a starter. We saw that in the playoffs. Adleman has been completely misusing him is all.

Double-Up
02-21-2010, 05:14 AM
Tracy muthafuckin McGrady about to drops loads on the league. Or at least play well enough for the rest of the season to get a decent contract.

Yep, glad to see him have some success. He just wasn't a good fit here but I'll definantly keep an eye on him up in NY.

Double-Up
02-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Ariza can be quite good as a starter. We saw that in the playoffs. Adleman has been completely misusing him is all.

Ariza is just being asked to do too much, if he goes back to playing within his LA role he'll be fine.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-21-2010, 05:20 AM
Ariza is just being asked to do too much, if he goes back to playing within his LA role he'll be fine.

Would have been a FANTASTIC fit next to Mac/Yao. I wouldn't write him off till Yao comes back or Hou gets a real 1st option wing. Ariza was good in Orlando before Stan and was great in LA as the 4th option. Smart player when he's not forced to play out of his limits.

Indazone
02-21-2010, 12:16 PM
T-Mac after rehabbing at Attack Athletics in Chicago is every bit as good as he used to be. he'll be racking up 30 point games before you know it. Good job to everyone who put him on their fantasy teams.

monosylab1k
05-20-2010, 01:24 PM
lame