PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Shawn Marion and Jason Terry

Amarelooms
02-20-2010, 11:14 PM
you motherfuckers forgot how to score? I'm sick and tired of your shit play pretty much all season. Marion have you hit a jumper or 3 yet all season??? I don't give a flying fuck about your D. You no neck bastard....you need to be able to score 15+ a night for this team to go to the next level. Stop throwing one handed shots at the rim.

Jason Terry you turtle head moron. 0-10???? Brick after brick...get your ass in the gym and get your stroke back because without it you are WORTHLESS.

That Jim Carey looking coach had better get another scorer on the bench as well a backup PG. Instead of playing JJ the midget move Terry to backup PG and play either the rookie or Stevenson at the backup 2 guard. BENCH JJB YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER.

I'm not gonna tolerate any more of this bullshit...I'm fully focused on bball now

:elephant

DesignatedT
02-20-2010, 11:14 PM
atleast you won.

sefant77
02-20-2010, 11:16 PM
At least Marion can have a nice game with no scoring.

Terry is pure trash without scoring.

mavsluva
02-20-2010, 11:18 PM
you motherfuckers forgot how to score? I'm sick and tired of your shit play pretty much all season. Marion have you hit a jumper or 3 yet all season??? I don't give a flying fuck about your D. You no neck bastard....you need to be able to score 15+ a night for this team to go to the next level. Stop throwing one handed shots at the rim.

Jason Terry you turtle head moron. 0-10???? Brick after brick...get your ass in the gym and get your stroke back because without it you are WORTHLESS.

That Jim Carey looking coach had better get another scorer on the bench as well a backup PG. Instead of playing JJ the midget move Terry to backup PG and play either the rookie or Stevenson at the backup 2 guard. BENCH JJB YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER.

I'm not gonna tolerate any more of this bullshit...I'm fully focused on bball now

It's good to know that a self smarted guy like yourself never has a bad day at the office. Good post Mr. Perfect.

mavsfan1000
02-20-2010, 11:24 PM
I actually agree. Can't believe Carlisle continues to play Barea. But the same story was with Avery playing Van Horn. Stupid stubborn coaches who refuse to change game plans.

Pelicans78
02-20-2010, 11:28 PM
At least Marion can have a nice game with no scoring.

Peja is pure trash without scoring.

Fixed.

mavsluva
02-20-2010, 11:29 PM
If these guys have a great game tonight, this thread does not exist. But no. You create a thread AFTER the game was played. Because hindsight is always 20-20. Call the shots BEFORE the game. And if you had the ability to do so, everyone else would criticize you when your decisions didn't go as planned.

Carlisle has more NBA experience than you'll ever have. Simma down you spectators.

Pelicans78
02-20-2010, 11:30 PM
I actually agree. Can't believe Carlisle continues to play Barea. But the same story was with Byron Scott playing Bobby Brown and Ryan Bowen. Also with Jeff Bower playing Darius Songalia over Emeka Okafor in the 4th quarter. Stupid stubborn coaches who refuse to change game plans.

Fixed.

badfish22
02-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Fixed.

Eh, you didn't fix it. You just replaced it with something else that suffices.

badfish22
02-20-2010, 11:38 PM
And to the OP, Marion was 5-6 you dumbfuck. Thats all I want from him. I don't want him taking shots away from Dirk and Butler.

Come_On_Now
02-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Didn't Marion go something like 5-6 with 11? Including a huge dunk? I love our starting unit but we need to get Gooden, Thomas back. Also free Roddy and hope Damp heals up.

Amarelooms
02-20-2010, 11:42 PM
And to the OP, Marion was 5-6 you dumbfuck. Thats all I want from him. I don't want him taking shots away from Dirk and Butler.

Butler is not a good shooter and needs to check himself. Marion needs to be more aggressive and get to the line. We need him to score more if they want to contend for it all. Any starting NBA SF has to be able to score and make a jumper now and then.

Rogue
02-21-2010, 12:05 AM
You're whining about the existing flaws coquettishly RIGHT AFTER a won game, what a joke.

:elephant :elephant :elephant

AussieFanKurt
02-21-2010, 12:06 AM
fucking terry is in my fantasy team. love 0-10

Rogue
02-21-2010, 12:16 AM
that's why i called it at finest a "lateral move" TBH. You haven't got anyone from that trade who's able to emotionalize or activate his surroundings to put out bigger efforts. Butler just does exactly what Smokey was initially expected to do yet had failed to fulfill; Haywood had a lovely game tonight as illustrated by his consistent numbers he has managed since he became a Mav, but I have no doubt these numbers will drop a lot after Dampier returns and trims Haywood's minutes. Dampier could also grab double-double stats if also given 38 minute a night.

Rogue
02-21-2010, 12:20 AM
the current Mavs squad is an identical replica of their initial design from off-season IMHO. With Gortat swapped to Haywood, Caron Butler in place of smokey who was expected to be healthy for this season.

badfish22
02-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Is Marion as bad as Dick Jeff?

heeeell no

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:47 AM
Funny thing is, Marion is not as bad as RJ, but I still would not trade them for each other from a Spurs prospective. That contract sucks.

I still think RJ is the better player probably, but the whole Spurs team is a mess.

sefant77
02-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Funny thing is, Marion is not as bad as RJ, but I still would not trade them for each other from a Spurs prospective. That contract sucks.

I still think RJ is the better player probably, but the whole Spurs team is a mess.

Since you have TD and we have Dirk we need Marion as a glue guy more than better offense.

I hate his last year of the contract but that was the prize...