PDA

View Full Version : Cavs need to fire their Brown and hire a real coach.

MiamiHeat
02-21-2010, 03:36 PM
The cavs need a real coach. This guy has been lucky to be riding LeBron's amazing ability and keep his job so far, but really, this guy is not a great basketball mind.

He needs to be replaced. In the clutch, the cavs come up short way too many times. And this is the coach's fault.

Metheny
02-21-2010, 03:37 PM
AGREED even if he was coach of the year fire this guys ass plz

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 03:39 PM
The cavs need a real coach. This guy has been lucky to be riding LeBron's amazing ability and keep his job so far, but really, this guy is not a great basketball mind.

He needs to be replaced. In the clutch, the cavs come up short way too many times. And this is the coach's fault.

:rolleyes:rolleyes Because of Mike Brown, they play kickass defense. So they are in a mini slump. It happens to all teams. Brown is a damn good coach and firing him would be a mistake.

z0sa
02-21-2010, 03:40 PM
He has had the Cavs playing underrated defense and overachieving in general by many's count for quite a while now.

You could say that's all LeBron James, and I'd disagree. Mike Brown has his shortcomings but every single coach does.

MiamiHeat
02-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Phil Jackson and Pat Riley (now retired) KNOW how to win in the clutch, and put their best players in the perfect positions to win

Look what Jackson has done with Bryant, and in the past MJ and Shaq

Look what Riley did for Wade in 06

Brown has no fucking clue how to place James in a great position. Their team is always getting punked in the clutch.

and I have to say, Brown's play calling is subpar.

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Phil Jackson and Pat Riley (now retired) KNOW how to win in the clutch, and put their best players in the perfect positions to win

Look what Jackson has done with Bryant, and in the past MJ and Shaq

Look what Riley did for Wade in 06

Brown has no fucking clue how to place James in a great position. Their team is always getting punked in the clutch.

and I have to say, Brown's play calling is subpar.

You are really underestimating Brown dawg. If it weren't for the defensive philosophy he brought to Cleveland, Cavs don't even sniff the finals. So he has some flaws, he also never had the right team until now.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2010, 03:51 PM

lol at Miami fan dick riding the Cavs...you my friend are what we call a front runner...a front running fan...I guess you'll cheer for anyone you think can beat the Lakers...and I guess that doesn't include the Heat...:hat

TheMACHINE
02-21-2010, 03:51 PM
If Lebron doesnt win it all..MiamiHeat's gonna have a heart attack.

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 03:52 PM

Im fleeing to Canada if the Cavs fail me. I have so much money invested in them that im SOL if they fail.

DazedAndConfused
02-21-2010, 03:57 PM
The problem isn't Brown, it's James.

There is no way to run an offense around Lebron James that doesn't involve him going 1 on 5 against the other team.

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 04:00 PM
:lmao:lmao@ saying James is the problem. He has to go 1 on 5 because everyone else just gives him the ball and watches.

TheMACHINE
02-21-2010, 04:02 PM
:lmao:lmao@ saying James is the problem. He has to go 1 on 5 because everyone else just gives him the ball and watches.

Why is James trying to be a Kobe and go 1 on 5. lol

ACtually...we cant use the 1 on 5 excuse for both Kobe and Lebron now. Lebron has teammates that are legit now.

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Why is James trying to be a Kobe and go 1 on 5. lol

Because he has no other choice. His teammates just pass him the ball and just stand around and watch.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2010, 04:06 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Lebron will have 6 MVP's while Kobe is trying to break the tie (6 titles) with MJ...

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Im fleeing to Canada if the Cavs fail me. I have so much money invested in them that im SOL if they fail.

Hey Boston Guy $200 is chump change...piggy bank change...chill out dude...it's not cool abandoning your team and jumping on the Cavs sac like dat...That is a bitch move...

In LA we have motto that says: " To Live and Die in LA"...

j.dizzle
02-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey Boston Guy $200 is chump change...piggy bank change...chill out dude...it's not cool abandoning your team and jumping on the Cavs sac like dat...That is a bitch move...

:lol Bostonguy how old are you anyways? Why are u so nervous at possibly losing a few bills? I just wasted 4 bills last night at Playhouse in Hollywood on a bottle of vodka. Fuckin waste though but oh well.

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 04:26 PM

Nah. I have accepted Boston's fate. That isn't a bitch move. They are still my team. And that is $175 on just the Cavs finishing with the best record in the league. $500 and counting on them winning it all and $600 and counting on Lebron staying. Rather than spend my time hating on the Cavs, this gives me a reason to really cheer for them now.

bostonguy
02-21-2010, 04:26 PM
:lol Bostonguy how old are you anyways? Why are u so nervous at possibly losing a few bills? I just wasted 4 bills last night at Playhouse in Hollywood on a bottle of vodka. Fuckin waste though but oh well.

25 years old. I just don't want to lose bets. I hate losing them. I like to win money.:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2010, 04:27 PM

now that's playa...:toast and i forgot to mention to Bostonguy...the only exception is if you switch your allegiance to the Lakers...then it's perfectly understandable...

Gouken
02-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Mike Brown is just a decoy.

http://i40.tinypic.com/b832g4.jpg

ffadicted
02-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Mike Brown is just a decoy.

http://i40.tinypic.com/b832g4.jpg

:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Nah. I have accepted Boston's fate. That isn't a bitch move. They are still my team. And that is $175 on just the Cavs finishing with the best record in the league. $500 and counting on them winning it all and $600 and counting on Lebron staying. Rather than spend my time hating on the Cavs, this gives me a reason to really cheer for them now.

either you're lying or playing with monopoly money...all of these bets regardless of money doesn't even sound real...I could have given you the best record in the league bet but when u added the other bullshit bets I knew something was up...WHO FROM ANOTHER CITY BETS $600 ON LEBRON STAYING......that is so muthafucking funny til it can't be real...:lmao

DxB
02-21-2010, 04:41 PM

Wtf you must be a compulsive broke ass gambler if a $500 loss is gonna send your sorry ass to Canada...

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
02-21-2010, 04:44 PM

Vague topic, needs clarification everywhere.

Do you want the Cavs to fire Brown now and mess up whatever chemistry they have?
Do you want the Cavs to fire Brown if they win the NBA title this year?
Do you want the Cavs to fire Brown if the lose in the playoffs this year?
Do you want the Cavs to fire Brown if LeBron flees Cleveland in the summer?
Do you want the Cavs to fire Brown if LeBron sticks around and re-signs with the Cavs?

Also, why is it the coaches fault the Cavs fail in the clutch? How about the times they thrive in the clutch? Examples please, and the results go both ways.

Never met a troll that could write a good argument, never expect to either.

lurker
02-21-2010, 04:45 PM
The last 4 winners of coach of the year ended up getting fired, so he'll fit right in.

JoeTait75
02-21-2010, 05:35 PM
If they don't get to the Finals Mike Brown is probably going to get fired anyway.

Killakobe81
02-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Mike Bwon is not a bad coach not sure he is a championshiplevel coach though but Hey ...Doc has a ring ...

Look at the past 20 or so NBA champions coaches:

Phil x10

Pop x4

Riley x4

Larry Brown x1

Rudy x2

Mike Brown big ? mark ...

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-21-2010, 07:35 PM
If they don't get to the Finals Mike Brown is probably going to get fired anyway.

Yup. Why keep him when Lebron is leaving.