PDA

View Full Version : Crabaliers fans' PTSD acting up

Dim Tuncan
02-22-2010, 12:45 AM
How did it feel?

Did it hurt as bad as your first trip to the bath house? :wow

With all of the excitement surrounding the Antwan Jamison acquisition I bet you guys were expecting the Crapaqueers to go in and get an easy W - eh?

Instead another loss to Dwightey and the gang just like the ECF :lmao

Remember the ECF from last year? Did you have any flashbacks?

Let's recap - you were supposed to get one of these -> :lobt2: but instead you guys got bitch slapped 4-1 and sent off on an early vacation to the Castro district, er, I mean, Cancun :rolleyes

Man I'll bet today's rude awakening really set you tricks off! I hear lots of pharmacies in the greater cleveland area are suffering shortages of SSRIs, TCAs and MAOIs as a result :rollin

You faggots really got a rude awakening today :flag:

Metheny
02-22-2010, 09:03 AM
just a insecure laker's fan nothing to see here.

Halberto
02-22-2010, 09:35 AM
^Dude, you're a fucking joke. Not everyone takes their NBA teams as seriously as you do. Probably because they have a life.

Thunder Dan
02-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Cavs need to practice. Same thing happened at the beginning of the season when they added Shaq. They will be alright by April

Halberto
02-22-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm killing time before class, so yeah my life is most likely better than yours. I am a passionate fan, but I don't take any sort of pride in them and live vicariously through them like you do. I actually have other things to take pride in that **I** have accomplished.

Thunder Dan
02-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Lakaluva, what do you do all day? There is never a time you are not on this board? You say you live in California but you are on here from like 5am to 2am all day everyday.

Thunder Dan
02-22-2010, 10:40 AM
So, what does that say about you?

I post on here at work, but you have managed to rack up 10,000 posts in about a year, and are on here for like 15 hours a day

hater
02-22-2010, 10:41 AM
^Dude, you're a fucking joke. Not everyone takes their NBA teams as seriously as you do. Probably because they have a life.

:lol

hater
02-22-2010, 10:42 AM
lakerfan getting owned. nothing to see here

and :lol at crabaliers

hater
02-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Much like that shitty ass team of yours.

agree.

still doesn't change the fact you are getting owned by a bunch of crabfans :lol

Thunder Dan
02-22-2010, 11:24 AM
How would you know what time I post, if you were not on here. What does that say about you?

are you using the classic zinger "I know you are but what am I?" ?

I know when you post because a) they are time stamped, b) whenever I sign on there are about 10 threads started by you every morning concerning the Cavs.

Admit it, You have no life.

Halberto
02-22-2010, 01:28 PM
If you are still in school, you haven't accomplished shit in life, maybe rack up some school loans, fuck a couple of pimple faced fuglies, or tissue your neighbors house. But anyone who knows anything about shit, knows that you haven't accomplished shit. Now go to class, bitch, and try to get me off your mind while there.

I think having one more semester to go to earn a BS in Geophysics at prestigious university is something to be proud of. That's something that **I** have done and will continue to build on. Not everyone can take the courses that I have, and I'm 99.99% sure you couldn't. So you tell me what's more logical... being proud for what I've done or being proud of some pro basketball team?

I visit this site to talk basketball because I love it and I can't resist the opportunity of making trolls like you look stupid. You just happen to post in every fucking thread here, so don't flatter yourself by thinking I'm following you around this forum.

And who the fuck is in your avatar? Is he supposed to be funny/cool? Please tell me that's actually you :lol

cobbler
02-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Lakaluva, what do you do all day? There is never a time you are not on this board? You say you live in California but you are on here from like 5am to 2am all day everyday.

How would you know? You are either on the board just as much at the same times which is the pot calling the kettle black or you are actually checking the times that Lakaluva posts.... which is creeeeeepy. :wow

jacobdrj
02-22-2010, 09:33 PM
just a insecure laker's fan nothing to see here.
No kidding... Why are the LA Kobe fans getting all worked out of shape?

LA: You are not even in the same conference... Chill... Lots of basketball to be played...

cobbler
02-22-2010, 09:35 PM
I think having one more semester to go to earn a BS in Geophysics at prestigious university is something to be proud of. That's something that **I** have done and will continue to build on. Not everyone can take the courses that I have, and I'm 99.99% sure you couldn't. So you tell me what's more logical... being proud for what I've done or being proud of some pro basketball team?

I visit this site to talk basketball because I love it and I can't resist the opportunity of making trolls like you look stupid. You just happen to post in every fucking thread here, so don't flatter yourself by thinking I'm following you around this forum.

And who the fuck is in your avatar? Is he supposed to be funny/cool? Please tell me that's actually you :lol

Congrats on your almost BS degree! :lol

djohn2oo8
02-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Lakaluva has no life, no surprises here

Rogue
02-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Lakaluva has no life, no surprises here
no life doesn't make him as shitty as a parasite lodging in someone's vagina, with the only source of food in your host's reddish waste that only sheds once in 28-29 days.

djohn2oo8
02-22-2010, 11:12 PM
no life doesn't make him as shitty as a parasite lodging in someone's vagina, with the only source of food in your host's reddish waste that only sheds once in 28-29 days.

You failure might exceed the level of your beloved boys in blue

Dim Tuncan
02-23-2010, 11:22 AM
It's all settled folks -

This board is infested with mentally deranged sodomites, none of whom are Laker fans :downspin:

djohn2oo8
02-23-2010, 04:18 PM
You're a Rocketfan. :wakeup
and you're a Kobe fan:wakeup

TheMACHINE
02-23-2010, 04:28 PM
and you're a kobe fan:wakeup

4 > 2

TheMACHINE
02-23-2010, 04:30 PM

LOl...Bachelor Degree student getting trolled.

djohn2oo8
02-23-2010, 04:33 PM
4 > 2

Kobe - Shaq - Gasol = 0

TheMACHINE
02-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Kobe - Shaq - Gasol = 0

Houston Rockets - Michael Jordan = 2

TheNextGen
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM

:lmao

djohn2oo8
02-23-2010, 04:37 PM

He was actually almost a Rocket.....and LOL using the MJ asterick, when MJ played the year of the back to back

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Maybe the craziest what if of all time......what if Houston made that trade and had Clyde, MJ and Hakeem all when they were young. That would have been a dynasty.

TheMACHINE
02-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Maybe the craziest what if of all time......what if Houston made that trade and had Clyde, MJ and Hakeem all when they were young. That would have been a dynasty.

That "what if" aint nothing comapred to what if the Rockets have "Trevor Ariza, Shannon Brown and Big Z" at the same time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
That "what if" aint nothing comapred to what if the Rockets have "Trevor Ariza, Shannon Brown and Big Z" at the same time.

Imagine if they had both? They would have dominated from 1985-1998, and then from 2006-present would have another dynasty. The Celtics' 17 titles record would be in major jeopardy.