View Full Version : WHOTTT and AHF!

TheWriter
05-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Axe that dickhead 3rdcoast.

Seriously.

whottt
05-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Gotta link to why you want him banned?

It's going to take a lot for me to ban him...Kori and TimVP have no mods at this place for a reason.

3rdCoast
05-01-2005, 01:26 AM
I Have Done Nothing Wrong. I Have Stated My Opinions Just As Everyone Else Has. The Second I Break A Rule, Let Me Know And I Will Rectify The Situation At Hand, But Until Then, I Am Playing By The Rules.

SuBZer0
05-01-2005, 01:29 AM
I believe you typed that all in capitals, didn't you?

Anyway, whott, its the first post of the thread "it was off tony". One of those cases where his fingers did not only the typing, but the thinking as well. He said that he wished Manu had broken his nose (one thing that I am really against is people wishing injury on ANYONE, even Derek Anderson. It's OK if you dislike him, but why in the name of hell would you wish him to get hurt [/rant])

Anyway, I don't think he should be banned, but what he wrote was pretty dumb

whottt
The only thing I see you guilty of is having incredibly stupid takes equating the losing record Nets to best record after the AS break Nuggets...

It's pretty hard to get banned at this place...

But having enough shitty takes will do it.

TheWriter
Gotta link to why you want him banned?

It's going to take a lot for me to ban him...Kori and TimVP have no mods at this place for a reason.

Have you not read any of his posts.

He stated he wish Manu had broke his nose.

That's not saying your opinion.

3rdCoast
05-01-2005, 01:30 AM
I Call Em How I See It. Manu Is A Punk. Punks Get Dropped. See Game 4 On Monday When Manu Gets Dropped.

baseline bum
05-01-2005, 01:31 AM
BuddyHolly is probably the only person here who is ban-worthy. He constantly makes juvenile insults and makes personal attacks to anyone who disagrees with him.

3rdCoast
So Its Ok To Talk In "the Club" Or Political Forum About Death Penalties And People Dying But I Cant Say That I Wish Manu Had Been Injured On That Play?

whottt
Yeah it's kinda weird...he's been on the website a while and I have never noticed how bad his takes suck until tonight...he must be nervous.

Just put him on ignore though...he's just trying to fuck with you guys.

3rdCoast
05-01-2005, 01:32 AM
My opinion is that I think Manu should get dropped on Monday. My opinion is that he should be the victim of a good ole fashioned Nugget Rolling courtesy of Melo & KMART.That is my opinion.

TheWriter
05-01-2005, 01:34 AM
I think his account has been stolen or he's someone else, like mouse.

Never noticed 3rd coast typing with all his first letters in caps.

TheWriter
05-01-2005, 01:34 AM
BuddyHolly is probably the only person here who is ban-worthy. He constantly makes juvenile insults and makes personal attacks to anyone who disagrees with him.

Baseline still on mine and BuddyHolly's jock.

How ya doin'?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-01-2005, 01:35 AM
So Its Ok To Talk In "the Club" Or Political Forum About Death Penalties And People Dying But I Cant Say That I Wish Manu Had Been Injured On That Play?
This guy should be banned just for this stupid take!!! JESUS!! the death penalty is for murderers and rapists!! You want to talk about hurting someone go post there and leave us the fuck alone! How dumb can a person be for christ sake!??

3rdCoast
05-01-2005, 01:36 AM
This guy should be banned just for this stupid take!!! JESUS!! the death penalty is for murderers and rapists!! You want to talk about hurting someone go post there and leave us the fuck alone! How dumb can a person be for christ sake!??

VERY.VERY DUMB.VERY STUPDI AND VERY IMATURE. AND DIRTY TOO, JUST AS DIRTY AS MANU

whottt
05-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Kori and TimVP didn't make me a mod for tonight just so I could ban everyone that pisses someone off... I don't even want to do that.

Thirdcoast you have been a fairly decent poster up until tonight...at least try to bring a decent basketball take or shut the fuck up.

IF alll you are going to do is say you want to see Manu get hurt then it's time for you to shut the fuck up...we heard you the first time.

We got it...we know you want Manu hurt...now bring a take or STFU about it. Don't spam the board with a bunch of shit...because spammming the board with the same BS does steal bandwith and piss the board owners off.

3rdCoast
05-01-2005, 01:38 AM
I Did Bring My Take And My Take Is That Manu Is A Punk. That = My Take. Manu Getting Hurt = My Take.

Obstructed_View
05-01-2005, 01:39 AM
My opinion is that I think Manu should get dropped on Monday. My opinion is that he should be the victim of a good ole fashioned Nugget Rolling courtesy of Melo & KMART.That is my opinion.
You must not have been watching the 4th quarter.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2005, 02:47 AM
You whiny bitches can't be begging the temporary mods to ban people when I'm not here. This is frickin' ridiculous.