PDA

View Full Version : LMAO: Come Meet Richard Jefferson At Ashley Furniture

hater
02-22-2010, 10:32 AM
:lmao

just wondering if anyone will show up and what the hell would you say to this piece of garbage.... :bang

Want to meet Richard Jefferson? Make sure you stop by the Ashley Furniture Homestore at I-10 & DeZavala location (Map) on February 27th for your chance to meet the Spurs forward. RJ will be signing autographs from noon until 1:00 pm. Special guest appearances by the Coyote and Silver Dancers start at 11:00 am so get there early and beat the crowd! :lol

Fabbs
02-22-2010, 10:38 AM
# to see Dick vs # to see Silver Dancers. :toast

Obstructed_View
02-22-2010, 10:51 AM
He still plays for the home town team. He's not actively trying to ruin the Spurs in an evil plot. I hope nobody embarrasses themselves.

LOL@MavsFan
02-22-2010, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't ask anything I would just listen to his homosexual ramblings. Fuck you Dick!

hater
02-22-2010, 10:55 AM
He still plays for the home town team. He's not actively trying to ruin the Spurs in an evil plot. I hope nobody embarrasses themselves.

I would not bet on that. Stranger things have happened. He does have a "great relationship" with a member of the Laker organization

He is lazy, unfocused, low-low-low Bball IQ, misses open jumpers, misses even free throws, turns the ball over on a regular basis, is a liability on offense and on defense, is our most athletic player and worst rebounder. Whether on purpose or not, he's still a piece of garbage and I'm shocked anyone would want his autograph.

LOL@MavsFan
02-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Dick's a pussy

elbamba
02-22-2010, 11:11 AM

I would imagine that the only people who show would be fans. If someone went their to mock or insult RJ I would say that this individual has way too much time on their hands.

Stringer_Bell
02-22-2010, 11:42 AM
If someone went their to mock or insult RJ I would say that this individual has way too much time on their hands.

Oh you'd be surprised...although I think the people on this board think it's best to ignore him and hopefully, MAYBE, he'll just kind of go away.

I don't think it's 100% his fault though, he's tried to learn everything yet accomplished nothing in this system. Add in the personal life issues, and increasing lack of confidence, and you start to see that the guy needs to recharge his batteries. But we ain't got time for that. No ma'am, we ain't got time to bleed. :ihit

I. Hustle
02-22-2010, 11:54 AM
He is not the only reason the Spurs are sucking it up right now. Sure the dude gets paid a shitload of cash but the FO traded for him. It's not like he asked to come over here. He is sucking major ass right now but so is everyone on the team not named Duncan.

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Pop is not even playing him in his position...

he is a SF, not a PF.......

if anything, we should be blaming pop

nkdlunch
02-22-2010, 12:30 PM
He is sucking major ass right now but so is everyone on the team not named Duncan.

wrong.

manu, hill and blair(for a rookie) are having very good seasons.

agree about everyone else. But I agree also RJ is the biggest dissapointment of the season.

sribb43
02-22-2010, 12:35 PM
This can't turn out any other way but bad...

JR3
02-22-2010, 12:39 PM
I think this was a BAD idea. Spurs fans are NOT happy with him. There would have been a better turn out if Bruce was signing autographs. Send jefferson to africa and put him on the NBA CARES commercials.

I. Hustle
02-22-2010, 12:39 PM
wrong.

agree about everyone else. But I agree also RJ is the biggest dissapointment of the season.

Yeah, Manu has stepped it up lately and Georgie and Grizz have been playing with heart if nothing else.

JR3
02-22-2010, 12:40 PM
wrong.

I would agree that jefferson is the biggest dissapointment, but not just on this team... I think in the whole league given the expectations this year. Geeze, maybe even Spurs history?

Parker2112
02-22-2010, 12:48 PM
This thread makes me embarrased to be a Spurs fan. There was fucking time when the home team didn't have to be in title contention to get the support of hometown fans.

SPURS FANS ARE SPOILED BITCHES, SOURED AND RUINED BY THE SUCCESS OF OUR TEAM OVER THE LAST DECADE. THIS TEAM IS STILL PLAYING HARD, BUT FANS LIKE THIS FEEL THEY DESERVE MORE FROM THEIR TEAM.

I THINK THE REVERSE IS TRUE, THE TEAM DESERVES MORE FROM YOU. SUPPORT THE TEAM DURING THE HARD TIMES, OR JOIN UP WITH A CONTENDER, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FAIRWEATHER FRONT-RUNNER LOVING TRICK.

OP....YOU ARE NOW, NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A SPURS FAN IF YOU CANT ACCEPT OUR CURRENT CONDITION WITH CLASS AND DIGNITY, AS OUR TEAM HAS ACCEPTED DEFEAT OVER THE YEARS (as they delivered titles). FUCK YOU OP. PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER PUNK.

hater
02-22-2010, 12:50 PM
LMAO u mad??

this thread is about RJ being a piece of garbage. not the spurs.

Kermit
02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
It's not Dick's fault that he was given an obscene contract. It's not his fault he was traded here. For all his faults, hustle and hard work seem to be present. I hope to God that Spurs fans who do turn out do not embarass themselves.

spursfan09
02-22-2010, 01:08 PM
"Look RJ. I'm disappointed as a fan, and I'm also a little pissed. But if you buy me this bedroom set I can turn the other cheek."

Parker2112
02-22-2010, 01:08 PM
He plays for our team. I cant imagine somebody going to meet RJ and giving him anything but support. I understand your entitled to your opinion, but your attitude puts things in complete perspective here. And its sad.

Over the years, as a kid and with my kid, Ive always been completely honored to meet any of the spurs in person, from Tony, Manu, the Admiral, Timmy, Steve Kerr, Malik Rose, Ferry (yes Ive met them all, if briefly).

I cant imagine how low we've sunk when we mock our guys for making themselves available to the public. I wish I could attend this from austin, to give this guy a little support. I hope other fans do. You can dog this guy for his play, but he is still a Spur.

benefactor
02-22-2010, 01:15 PM
This thread makes me embarrased to be a Spurs fan. There was fucking time when the home team didn't have to be in title contention to get the support of hometown fans.

SPURS FANS ARE SPOILED BITCHES, SOURED AND RUINED BY THE SUCCESS OF OUR TEAM OVER THE LAST DECADE. THIS TEAM IS STILL PLAYING HARD, BUT FANS LIKE THIS FEEL THEY DESERVE MORE FROM THEIR TEAM.

I THINK THE REVERSE IS TRUE, THE TEAM DESERVES MORE FROM YOU. SUPPORT THE TEAM DURING THE HARD TIMES, OR JOIN UP WITH A CONTENDER, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FAIRWEATHER FRONT-RUNNER LOVING TRICK.

OP....YOU ARE NOW, NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A SPURS FAN IF YOU CANT ACCEPT OUR CURRENT CONDITION WITH CLASS AND DIGNITY, AS OUR TEAM HAS ACCEPTED DEFEAT OVER THE YEARS (as they delivered titles). FUCK YOU OP. PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER PUNK.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/18/633519741540203697-rage---why-you-gotta-get-all-caps-lock-on-me.jpg

Parker2112
02-22-2010, 01:19 PM
I can't tell the difference.

Bitch I will skeet in your eye.

Scram.

Spursmania
02-22-2010, 01:20 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/18/633519741540203697-rage---why-you-gotta-get-all-caps-lock-on-me.jpg

:lmao:lmao

xellos88330
02-22-2010, 01:22 PM
I would tell him to keep his head up and don't play frustrated. Play angry. Remind everyone who the fuck he is. Put fear back into the hearts of the league when the Spurs are on their schedule.

jermaine
02-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Pop is not even playing him in his position...

he is a SF, not a PF.......

if anything, we should be blaming pop

+1
I would love to see how he pro forms when he's used correctly. Then I'll pass judgment.

LOL@MavsFan
02-22-2010, 01:46 PM
more small ball!

DaBears
02-22-2010, 01:58 PM
SPURS fans are spoiled and i am dam proud to have been spoiled by this team "THANK YOU VERY MUCH".....

SURE RJ is not playing to his full potenial but give the guy some credit at least he is playing better "D", and he is not ball hogging.. Some in the same situation might be....

SPURS fans just find a way to deal with it, cause it will give us a greater apperication for success in the future.... Trust me, our time will come......

Plus its not all doom and gloom, Blair and Hill have been super thus far.....

Long live the true SPURS fans and the groupies..... hehe

Sisk
02-22-2010, 01:59 PM

shut up

RJ has played like shit and shows no dedication at all

you embarrass yourself every day on this forum

angel_luv
02-22-2010, 02:22 PM
I have already met all the basketball players I would be willing to stand in line to see.

But if I saw Richard Jefferson on the street, I would tell him hello.

stretch
02-22-2010, 02:25 PM
im going

easy7
02-22-2010, 02:26 PM
im going

Take him back to Dallas with you.

angel_luv
02-22-2010, 02:27 PM
im going

have a nice time. :)

8FOR!3
02-22-2010, 03:29 PM
I would imagine that the only people who show would be fans. If someone went their to mock or insult RJ I would say that this individual has way too much time on their hands.

Don't forget, the shit talkers get a little quieter when they're right in front of the 6'7 professional athlete they're talking shit about...

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-22-2010, 04:15 PM
lmao

rayray2k8
02-22-2010, 04:17 PM
lol XD

GrandeDavid
02-22-2010, 04:20 PM
The man's got courage! But then again this is San Antonio, it's not like he's gonna get criticized to his face. The harshest comment he'll receive is along the lines of "I hope you guys can get things turned around".

Spursone
02-22-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm going to go to hit him up for money, so I can buy new furniture, since he is so FRIGGING OVER PAID!:downspin::wow:rollin:wow:downspin:

mexicanjunior
02-22-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't really blame him as much as Popovich for putting him in a position to fail. He is not a PF...If I went to this, I would probably be cordial and wish him and the team luck with the lottery balls.

temujin
02-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Don't forget, the shit talkers get a little quieter when they're right in front of the 6'7 professional athlete they're talking shit about...

If it's Artest, for sure.

If it's Jefferson, you just laugh at him.

LongtimeSpursFan
02-22-2010, 08:55 PM
I'll be there. Its not everyday one gets to meet a Spurs player.

RJ may not be having a good season but he is still the fourth leading scorer on this team. Plus he is averaging more assists, rebounds and steals than either Finley or Mason did last year. I hope he finds his groove (much like Barry did his first year) soon.

:flag:

tp2021
02-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't really blame him as much as Popovich for putting him in a position to fail. He is not a PF...If I went to this, I would probably be cordial and wish him and the team luck with the lottery balls.

Wish RJ good luck with his balls and he may go home with you

NRHector
02-22-2010, 09:02 PM
off topic, one of the silver dancers works where I work at

Russ
02-22-2010, 09:15 PM
The man's got courage! But then again this is San Antonio, it's not like he's gonna get criticized to his face.

Actually, the man's got a contract. You can bet there are a certain number of personal appearances he has to make.

I have already met all the basketball players I would be willing to stand in line to see.

But if I saw Richard Jefferson on the street, I would tell him hello.

Nice to see some civility here.

Reminds me of the old Joan Baez interview at the height of the Cold War. The interviewer kept trying to get pacifist Joan to draw the line where she would take up arms and fight.

Finally, he said, "What if Russian troops were marching down your street?"

"I would offer them tea," replied Joan calmly.

raspsa
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Are players obligated by the team to go thru these signing sessions? Is it a PR thing or do the Spurs get a good deal on furniture?

ElNono
02-22-2010, 10:34 PM
Look at the bright side... you COULD throw the kitchen sink at him... :lol

Blackjack
02-22-2010, 10:35 PM
If this plays out as his season has, at least he'll still get a check when he inevitably no-shows.

Behrooz24
02-22-2010, 10:39 PM
If this plays out as his season has, at least he'll still get a check when he inevitably no-shows.

Oh nooo you di'int!

http://smiliesftw.com/x/emot-iceburn.gif

ulosturedge
02-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Hopefully no one shows up. That would be awesome.

The_Worlds_finest
02-22-2010, 10:45 PM
if this plays out as his season has, at least he'll still get a check when he inevitably no-shows.

boom!!!!!

Stringer_Bell
02-23-2010, 01:55 AM
Reminds me of the old Joan Baez interview at the height of the Cold War. The interviewer kept trying to get pacifist Joan to draw the line where she would take up arms and fight.

Finally, he said, "What if Russian troops were marching down your street?"

"I would offer them tea," replied Joan calmly.

Russian troops marching on American streets is much different than RJ walking down the street in SA...or are you trying to tell us something more? Either way, AL's "hello" comment was 100x more charming than anything a pompous hippie pacifist would say. :hat

poop
02-23-2010, 02:06 AM
ALL of SA are cowards. thats why King Pop is invulnerable to criticism.

well i will go to this place and say straight up: "hey richard you are underacheiving big time, EVERYONE in SA is putting their hopes on you, you need to say 'fuck it' and attack at all costs, just attack the rim regardless of anthing. you have the skills and ability. if you sit aside and play like a coward you will be throwing away your last chance at at Legacy.

its now or never, Dick Jeff.

Blackjack
02-23-2010, 02:11 AM
http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[MASPUTO]&set=key[number],value[24]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p6780397_customback.chain]

There's definitely pros and cons to turning sigs off, this would fall in the latter.:lmao

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-23-2010, 02:12 AM
You call a guy a 'piece of garbage' coz your bball team is losing?

Three words, get a life. :toast

Russ
02-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Russian troops marching on American streets is much different than RJ walking down the street in SA...or are you trying to tell us something more? Either way, AL's "hello" comment was 100x more charming than anything a pompous hippie pacifist would say. :hat

War is not the answer, man.

sabar
02-23-2010, 02:41 AM
ALL of SA are cowards. thats why King Pop is invulnerable to criticism.

well i will go to this place and say straight up: "hey richard you are underacheiving big time, EVERYONE in SA is putting their hopes on you, you need to say 'fuck it' and attack at all costs, just attack the rim regardless of anthing. you have the skills and ability. if you sit aside and play like a coward you will be throwing away your last chance at at Legacy.

its now or never, Dick Jeff.

It's just a game :lmao

Baseline
02-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Where will RJ be sitting at Ashley Furniture? In the crypt section?

sammy
02-23-2010, 06:25 AM
If I go, I would ask him Why do you suck?

greyforest
02-23-2010, 06:43 AM
Where will RJ be sitting at Ashley Furniture? In the crypt section?

Ashley Furniture has a crypt section?

TJastal
02-23-2010, 07:17 AM
"Look RJ. I'm disappointed as a fan, and I'm also a little pissed. But if you buy me this bedroom set I can turn the other cheek."

:rollin

nkdlunch
02-23-2010, 10:48 AM
this thread delivers :tu

Leftyventricle
02-26-2010, 02:42 PM
i'm going. the only spur i ever met was jacque vaughn.

Dingle Barry
02-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Because he was born that way, bigot.
If I go, I would ask him Why do you suck?