Rockets 0-2 since trade
Cavs 0-3 since trade

Coincidence? I think not.

Ghazi
02-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Mavs bouts to be 4-1 :)

j.dizzle
02-22-2010, 10:11 PM
3 way race for that 2 seed between Denver, Utah & Dallas..The next month is gonna be fun as hell to watch.

benefactor
02-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Hell yeah it's gonna be fun. While those teams are duking it out the Spurs will patiently be awaiting the lottery. We all know what happened the past two times.........

Rogue
02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Mavs bouts to be 4-1 :)
1-1 actually, because it doesn't count shit to beat a Whistle-less Miami Cheat and it even means less to get a win from such a eastern scrub as the Pacers IMHO. Beating Suns should be an encouraging event but still it doesn't mean anything positive with the trade, given the unsteady circumstances the Suns have been experiencing recently, especially the Amaré trade rumors. Even without doing this trade the mavs would probably still have got these wins they got.

XFactor
02-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Bulls 5-1 since trade.......

j.dizzle
02-22-2010, 10:18 PM
1-1 actually, because it doesn't count shit to beat a Whistle-less Miami Cheat and it even means less to get a win from such a eastern scrub as the Pacers IMHO. Beating Suns should be an encouraging event but still it doesn't mean anything positive with the trade, given the unsteady circumstances the Suns have been experiencing recently, especially the Amaré trade rumors. Even without doing this trade the mavs would probably still have got these wins they got.
:lol Son, you are truly optimistic hahaha..I think LA plays dallas on Wed..We'll see how the pickups match up then.

Ghazi
02-22-2010, 10:18 PM

COme and eatcha crow... LMAO "lateral move"

Xylus
02-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Not a coincidence. Teams often take a little time to adjust to new additions.

Allanon
02-22-2010, 10:34 PM
It's a neat stat but not entirely surprising.

Rockets, Knicks and Kings are all building for next year. I'm sure they don't mind these losses.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches are trying their best to lose. :lol

New York has tanked for 3 years now for this 2010 FA bonanza; this season means nothing. With a decent core + the #1 lotto pick + room for 2 max players; New York would be outrageously good.

djohn2oo8
02-22-2010, 11:07 PM

Rockets, Knicks and Kings are all building for next year. I'm sure they don't mind these losses.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches are trying their best to lose. :lol

New York has tanked for 3 years now for this 2010 FA bonanza; this season means nothing. With a decent core + the #1 lotto pick + room for 2 max players; New York would be outrageously good.

exactly

Kai
02-22-2010, 11:26 PM

The Jazz owns the Knicks pick this year, and the Rockets own their next two. I'd wager to say that the Knicks won't be accused of tanking anytime soon.

djohn2oo8
02-22-2010, 11:27 PM
The Jazz owns the Knicks pick this year, and the Rockets own their next two. I'd wager to say that the Knicks won't be accused of tanking anytime soon.

Do you think that they sign any big free agents?

Findog
02-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Hawks beat the Jazz in Mormonland. Hooray!

Kai
02-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Do you think that they sign any big free agents?

Honestly, I don't see any of the "big name" free agents signing with a different team, unless it's through a sign & trade. If another team signs a player, they can only offer a max of 5 years while their current team can offer a 6 year deal. Couple that with the fact that the other team can only offer annual raises of 8%, and the current team can offer a 10.5% yearly raise.

Basically Lebron would be giving up like 30 million to sign with New York, which isn't gonna happen.

Allanon
02-22-2010, 11:37 PM

Dang, I looked that up.

That's an old ass pick and unprotected in 2010.

From what I understand, the Rocket picks are lotto protected.

Kai
02-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Dang, I looked that up.

That's an old ass pick and unprotected in 2010.

From what I understand, the Rocket picks are lotto protected.

the first pick is top 1 protected, and the next one is top 5.