PDA

View Full Version : Even millionaire pitbull bitch can't(won't) pay for her own puppies

boutons_deux
02-23-2010, 08:13 AM
http://shannynmoore.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/levitripp1.jpg

http://shannynmoore.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/levitripp2.jpg

Well, well, well, pitbull bitch, in spite of her millions, is just like the majority of her "Real America" who hate-to-destruction govt but love those govt programs.

Is there anything true, honest, non-hypocritical about the right wing, Repugs, conservatives?

pitbull bitch has a medical catastrophe in her family and is damn happy to have taxpayers pitch in and cover her expenses.

I guess pitbull bitch wasn't "means tested" :lol

DarrinS
02-23-2010, 08:48 AM
http://tourettesguy.prescriptionabuser.com/

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Boutons, there you go showing your partisan slanderous face again.

Having $1.2 million in assets (http://blogs.wsj.com/wallet/2008/10/03/sarah-palin-millionaire/tab/article/) is not anything extraordinary. Remember, those assets include a home and business. It's not like they have money falling out their ears.

I suppose still living in your mother's basement, you expect the grand parents, rather than father, should pay for the baby?

Child support is something I know of well. Now state laws vary some, but what I had to pay in 1996, was $676 a month plus provide insurance. The child support amount does not include insurance.

Now I don't know where the Curyung Medical Council gets their funding, but I'll bet the Palin's pay into it. You are automatically assuming it is government paid. It could be a medical provider like any other insurance paid into by members. If you know otherwise, you should post a reputable link. I assume it is something like Kaiser Permanente (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Permanente).

As for Levi. I have no sympathy for him:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/LeviChildSupport.jpg (http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/PlaygirlSubpoena.pdf)

What court will listen to his feeble attempt to get a $300/month reduction, when he has not shown any good faith in paying his obligations?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
The Palins are Eskimos?

TeyshaBlue
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM
The Palins are Eskimos?

Alaskimos!

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 05:50 PM
The Palins are Eskimos?
wiki: Todd Palin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Palin):

His mother, a former secretary of the Alaska Federation of Natives, is one-quarter Yup'ik, and his maternal grandmother, Helena (Bartman) Andree, is a member of the Curyung tribe.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 06:00 PM
So they're signed up for the social services of a nonprofit native association. Sounds like Levi has a point.

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 06:24 PM
So they're signed up for the social services of a nonprofit native association. Sounds like Levi has a point.
What point?

Has he shown that the cost of his child support is partially based on him providing insurance?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 06:27 PM
What point?

Has he shown that the cost of his child support is partially based on him providing insurance?He has showed that health care is already covered.

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 06:39 PM
He has showed that health care is already covered.
I ask again:

Has he shown that the cost of his child support is partially based on him providing insurance?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 06:42 PM
I ask againI would imagine it is included in either Palin's child suipport request or the actual order. Don't assume it will be exactly like your situation because you more than likely paid child support in a state other than Alaska.

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 06:48 PM
I would imagine it is included in either Palin's child suipport request or the actual order. Don't assume it will be exactly like your situation because you more than likely paid child support in a state other than Alaska.
So you cannot say he should get $300 less in his responsibility.

Have you ever seen a Child Support order? Every one I have heard of does not include providing insurance in the cost, because insurance varies dramatically. I believe it is specifically left out as part of the dollar amount because so many fathers who pay child support get it through their employer. In my case, it was like $40/month at the time. However, a private policy might cost $400/month. That is why support orders do not include insurance as part of the dollar figure.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 07:20 PM
So you cannot say he should get $300 less in his responsibility.

Have you ever seen a Child Support order? Every one I have heard of does not include providing insurance in the cost, because insurance varies dramatically. I believe it is specifically left out as part of the dollar amount because so many fathers who pay child support get it through their employer. In my case, it was like $40/month at the time. However, a private policy might cost $400/month. That is why support orders do not include insurance as part of the dollar figure.i have never seen a child support order for Alaska, and assume you never have either. It looks like Palin is asking for insurance in addition to whatever is already being provided as part of the tribal association.

Without seeing the rest of the request or order, that's really the only conclusion that can be reached.

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 07:47 PM
i have never seen a child support order for Alaska, and assume you never have either. It looks like Palin is asking for insurance in addition to whatever is already being provided as part of the tribal association.

Without seeing the rest of the request or order, that's really the only conclusion that can be reached.
No, that's not how I read it. Did I miss something?

Levi is asking for the $300/month taken off to provide health care, but he is not providing it. Never has.

My child support order was 19.2% of my income. Levi's is 20.0% of the data I see. Why should he be able to reduce it to 16.4%?

Are you someone who doesn't believe a father should not be responsible for his children?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 07:56 PM
It makes sense if that amount was requested or ordered for health insurance premiums.

The takeaway here is Trig Palin is covered by a federal health insurance program. Will he stay on the good side of those death panels?

You betcha!

Wild Cobra
02-23-2010, 08:05 PM
It makes sense if that amount was requested or ordered for health insurance premiums.

The takeaway here is Trig Palin is covered by a federal health insurance program. Will he stay on the good side of those death panels?

You betcha!
You keep sidestepping a more logical point in favor of assuming the side of Levi.

Consider this. From day one, Tripp was covered by Palin's insurance. The court would have based the dollar amount Levi pays on this fact.

Can you show me where that is a federally funded health program?

ElNono
02-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Indian Health Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Health_Service)

Indian Health Service (IHS) is an Operating Division (OPDIV) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). IHS is responsible for providing medical and public health services to members of federally recognized Tribes and Alaska Natives. IHS is the principal federal health care provider and health advocate for Indian people, and its goal is to raise their health status to the highest possible level. IHS provides health care to American Indians and Alaska Natives at 33 hospitals, 59 health centers, and 50 health stations. Thirty-four urban Indian health projects supplement these facilities with a variety of health and referral services.

The 2010 United States federal budget includes over $4 billion for the IHS to support and expand the provision of health care services and public health programs for American indians and Alaska Natives (AI/ANs). Investments in the Indian health system will focus on improving the health outcomes of AI/ANs and promoting healthy Indian communities. The Budget builds upon resources provided in the recovery Act for IHS. [3] This covers 2.5 million Native Americans and Alaskan Natives for an average cost per person of $1,600, far less than the average cost of health care for other United States Citizens.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 08:18 PM
You keep sidestepping a more logical point in favor of assuming the side of Levi.

Consider this. From day one, Tripp was covered by Palin's insurance.You mean the federal government.

The court would have based the dollar amount Levi pays on this fact.Would they? What if they just estimated what a private plan costs and went with that?

Can you show me where that is a federally funded health program?You are asking me to do your homework for you.

Hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2010, 08:29 PM
I agree that Levi is a douche and needs to pay child support.

I'm amused that WC missed the entire point of the thread.

boutons_deux
02-23-2010, 09:38 PM
"missed the entire point of the thread"

yep, the point was: pitbull bitch, a millionaire, is sucking in federal funds (tax payer money) like St Ronnie's Welfare Queen, and will be for decades.

Same hypocrisy at the neo-c*nts who love start wars as long as they don't have to pay for them, and as long as they or their famlies die in them.

SnakeBoy
02-24-2010, 12:53 AM

That boutons is obsessed with all things Palin.

Wild Cobra
02-24-2010, 03:51 PM
I agree that Levi is a douche and needs to pay child support.

What point? That the family accepts services that are given to them by legal contract, i.e. treaty?

This isn't a large scale government service. This is granted money to the Bristol Bay Health Corporation, which is a private Native Indian entity, and takes care of members of their tribes.

I am definitely against government controlled health care. This is not such a thing.

Wild Cobra
02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
That boutons is obsessed with all things Palin.
No shit. Even though the term "millionaire" is technically correct for someone with $1.2 million in assets, it most certainly isn't like being a millionaire of the 50's or 60's. Some day, with inflation, those in poverty will be millionaires.

What does it take to be a millionaire? Not much. There is a piece of property some relatives of mine used to own on the Columbia River. Modest 3 bedroom house on 5 acres with a boat ramp. They sold that property something like 20 years ago when the taxes go too expensive. You see, some scenery protection act the government enacted allowed no more development on the Columbia River. Rich wind surfers bought up choice properties in the area. The supply and demand made these rare properties skyrocket to the millions. The Palins live on some property on a lake or river as well. If I remember right, the property alone is $550,000 in value. It was probably far less money when they bought it. Todd has a business which is most of their remaining assets. It's not like they have money to throw around.

Bouton's is just proving how much a total idiot he is again. Nothing more, nothing less. We will continue to see his idiocy post after post.