PDA

View Full Version : Black Mamba

Pelicans78
02-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Comments..

Chieflion
02-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Kobe thread stickied above. Props to him making the shot. He is finally sharing the ball.

Donkeybong
02-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Kobe thread stickied above. Props to him making the shot. He is finally sharing the ball.

shut the fuck up faggot

Pelicans78
02-23-2010, 10:42 PM
shut the fuck up faggot

Chillax dude, your team just won :toast

Chieflion
02-23-2010, 10:42 PM
Kobe fans? They are the real faggots.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Just another day at work.

mindcrime
02-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Fantastic shot. I can't get over how many players screw their teams by missing free throws when it matters. Mayo makes both and they win.

rhyputa
02-23-2010, 10:44 PM
lol
Game winner @No. 1,000

HarlemHeat37
02-23-2010, 10:45 PM
While Kobe generally isn't good at game winners according to the numbers, he's probably the king of punishing other teams when they fuck up on the other end..I don't remember for certain, but I think every one of his GW this season came after the opposing team choked in clutch time..

I'll give him credit for that..

Quit Hatin'
02-23-2010, 10:47 PM
the lakers choked and if wasnt for 24 we would be looking at different results. he is just doing what he is paid to do. are there still any doubts that the lakers are better with kobe?

IronMexican
02-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Clutch shot

DJ Mbenga
02-23-2010, 10:48 PM
merge this crap. or br hornet will come in talking about injruies

Quit Hatin'
02-23-2010, 10:49 PM
While Kobe generally isn't good at game winners according to the numbers, he's probably the king of punishing other teams when they fuck up on the other end..I don't remember for certain, but I think every one of his GW this season came after the opposing team choked in clutch time..

can you show me a link of those stats. i have no doubt in my mind he is the clutchest player in the game.

mindcrime
02-23-2010, 10:53 PM
can you show me a link of those stats. i have no doubt in my mind he is the clutchest player in the game.

Ever or active right now?

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-23-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm literally yawning right now. Was this supposed to be surprising or something?

Pussy is wet, the Sun is hot and Kobe drains game winners like its his job.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:
:lobt2:

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-23-2010, 10:56 PM
oh btw put this bitch in the Kobe sticky. NBA forum doesn't need the clutter when we could be talking about mothafrackin Brenda Haywood.

fevertrees
02-23-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm literally yawning right now. Was this supposed to be surprising or something?

Pussy is wet, the Sun is hot and Kobe seduces white women like its his job

1/5 tries to be NBA Finals MVP

:lobt2:

Motherfucking COSIGNED

MiamiHeat
02-23-2010, 11:06 PM
1/6 tries to be finals mvp

anyway

this belongs in the ALL KOBE thread, once again.

13-19 FG, 7 rebs, 6 assts, 32 pts, 3 steals, now thats a good game from kobe.

lefty
02-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Kobe is so clutch

You knew that ball was in before it left his hands

Quit Hatin'
02-23-2010, 11:09 PM
ha i knew you would show up miamiheat. so are you finally gonna stop hatin on that man and find a job or something.

Killakobe81
02-23-2010, 11:11 PM

LOL by the numbers he has 24 GW FG's (8 seconds or less) since 2004 second only to Lebron ...

And how many has Lebron had on jumpers vs the drive?

LAst second shot I want Kobe if i need FT's or if the defesive interior is weak i will take Lebron ...

MiamiHeat
02-23-2010, 11:17 PM
LOL by the numbers he has 24 GW FG's (8 seconds or less) since 2004 second only to Lebron ...

That's a volume achievement. Kobe leads the NBA by a significant margin in most game winners missed, yet he's not even 1st in game winners made.

And how many has Lebron had on jumpers vs the drive?

Is a jumper a higher percentage shot than a layup or dunk in your world?

100% out of 100% of any basketball mind would take a layup or a dunk attempt vs a jumper for a game winning shot.

LAst second shot I want Kobe if i need FT's or if the defesive interior is weak i will take Lebron ...

Because you're a Laker fan.

Facts are facts = LeBron has been more effective in clutch situations than Kobe has. Period. He has more game winners, and has a higher success percentage when he takes them.

And in regards to efficiency in the clutch and game winning shots, Melo is better than Kobe, too.

cobbler
02-23-2010, 11:20 PM

While the numbers support your claim over the years... not so much this year. He's been pretty darn effecient at the game winners this season.

cobbler
02-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Because you're a Laker fan.

Absolutely NOT TRUE... in numerous polls of players, coaches, GM's, and NBA fans (and you can even exclude Laker fans), Kobe is the unanimous choice.

Nice try.

With the game on the line, which NBA player would you want to take the last shot?

Kobe Bryant, Lakers G.....76%
Chauncey Billups, Nuggets G.....3%
LeBron James, Cavaliers F.....3%
Paul Pierce, Celtics F.....3%
Dwyane Wade, Heat G.....2%

[Based on a survey of 190 NBA players]

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/staff/posts/49281-si-players-nba-poll-with-the-game-on-the-line-which-nba-player-would-you-want-to-take-the-last-shot

Which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line?
1. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers 89.7%
2. Paul Pierce, Boston 6.9%
3. Carmelo Anthony, Denver 3.4%
- Last year: Kobe Bryant 88.9%

http://www.nba.com/news/features/gmsurvey.misc/index.html

etc etc etc...

Def Rowe
02-23-2010, 11:29 PM
It sure is nice having a Kobe Bryant on your team in those situations. I tell ya that.

MiamiHeat
02-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Absolutely NOT TRUE... in numerous polls of players, coaches, GM's, and NBA fans (and you can even exclude Laker fans), Kobe is the unanimous choice.

Nice try.

Popular opinion as a way to prove your point = :lol:lmao

j.dizzle
02-23-2010, 11:33 PM
It sure is nice having a Kobe Bryant on your team in those situations. I tell ya that.
It is nice to have kobe when the rest of his teammates go into bitch mode..It officially time to start LO..Im fuckin sick of him playing off the bench. He makes a much bigger impact then Drew when he starts. Drew & Fisher do not belong on the starting unit.

cobbler
02-23-2010, 11:35 PM

No... Killakobe stated he would want Kobe taking the last shot. You said that was because he was a Laker fan.

I just showed you that it's not just Laker fans and that you are in the minority. But hey, what would the GM's and actual players know compared to your superior intellect?

Keep trying!!!! :lol:lol:lol

Def Rowe
02-23-2010, 11:39 PM
It is nice to have kobe when the rest of his teammates go into bitch mode..It officially time to start LO..Im fuckin sick of him playing off the bench. He makes a much bigger impact then Drew when he starts. Drew & Fisher do not belong on the starting unit.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure Phil is aware of this.

j.dizzle
02-23-2010, 11:39 PM
MiamiHeat, if you got paid to hate on kobe, you would have some money in your pockets...You should turn your passion into a carreer..Start making anti-kobe T-shirts & sell that shit son.

TheMACHINE
02-24-2010, 12:16 AM
my two cents...Pau gasol is a vagina.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Laker hating is his life and he's obsessed with it.

namlook
02-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Miami Heat after Kobe hit his fifth game winner this season:

http://plorf.com/media/pic-rock-bottom-here.jpg

picc84
02-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Thats not rock bottom. At least that asshole has a beer.

Mike D
02-24-2010, 11:12 AM
It is disigenuous to call it popular opinion, it is expert opinion.