PDA

View Full Version : What will Lakers fans do if...

Halberto
02-24-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm thinking the last choice

TheMACHINE
02-24-2010, 12:18 AM
crickets*

eyeh8u
02-24-2010, 12:19 AM
they only riot when they win, then my tax dollars got to clean up afterwards

cobbler
02-24-2010, 12:23 AM
This fan will tip the hat, congratulate their fans (Didn't learn that from LBJ BTW), bitch and moan some, and look forward to next year.

... Geeeez... it's got to be so depressing being a Spurs fan these days. All that talk about taking the Lakers out and now having to live vicarously through the Cavs. Ouuuuch.

kamikazi_player
02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
I predict Kobe will walk out on his team in the last minutes of the game. Then in the offseason, he will asked to be traded.

Rogue
02-24-2010, 12:26 AM
bitch about the ref's biases towards Lebron and make themselves equally as shitty as all these Spurstalk Rockets fans not named sook.

The Gemini Method
02-24-2010, 12:26 AM
lol at the, "'my tax dollars rhetoric..."

I, as a loyal Laker fan, will feel a little disappointed, but congratulate the Cavs on winning the title. Three final appearances in consecutive years is nothing to be ashamed about. After all, though I love the Lakers and have been fortunate to behold the franchise' success, they can't win 'em all. We will then have to address the weaknesses of the team which would probably be bench play, the PG position, and interior toughness. Then, go and enjoy the early summer surf and o on with my life.

kamikazi_player
02-24-2010, 12:27 AM
I can see Lakaluva seeking therapy, especially letting a role player like Lebron own a superstar like Kobe

cobbler
02-24-2010, 12:27 AM
I predict Kobe will walk out on his team in the last minutes of the game. Then in the offseason, he will asked to be traded.

I'll bet you 1,000 dollars at 50 to 1 odds that doesn't happen. :lol

kamikazi_player
02-24-2010, 12:28 AM
I'll bet you 1,000 dollars at 50 to 1 odds that doesn't happen. :lol
:lol i know small chance in hell that's happening

cobbler
02-24-2010, 12:30 AM
:lol i know small chance in hell that's happening

:toast Just messing with ya. It's not going to happen. Though Kobe still hasn't signed his extension. LBJ and Kobe in NY!!!

:wow

kamikazi_player
02-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Of all the fan bases, Spurfan is the most butt hurt motherfuccer on the planet. You'd think they have never won shit before.
lol seriously? why so mad?

Halberto
02-24-2010, 12:34 AM
All that talk about taking the Lakers out and now having to live vicarously through the Cavs. Ouuuuch.

Awww look! I taught the troll some new vocabulary while owning lakaluva. It's vicariously by the way ;)

Kai
02-24-2010, 12:37 AM
If it is a close series, they'll definitely talk about some "unfair advantage" or something Cleveland had. If they got their ass handed to them, I'd imagine them being more respectful, but that the Lakers weren't playing like they usually do.

Though I'd say this would be the case for any fan base, not just the Lakers.

Halberto
I can see Lakaluva seeking therapy, especially letting a role player like Lebron own a superstar like Kobe

Haha actually I originally ended that option with "(i.e. Lakaluva)" but there were too many characters

cobbler
Awww look! I taught the troll some new vocabulary while owning lakaluva. It's vicariously by the way ;)

OMG!!! *slitting wrists* I canno't go on after being caught by the spelling Nazi for forgetting an "i". I'm sooooooo ashamed.

milkshakeballa
02-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Depends on what happensi n the series from my POV.

I can tell you that a majority of fans on LG and CL will bitch and say the refs and Stern screwed them....they are already preparing that excuse just in case they loose. I will sya that it is a possibility...LBJ is difficult to officiate.

Halberto
02-24-2010, 12:44 AM
OMG!!! *slitting wrists* I canno't go on after being caught by the spelling Nazi for forgetting an "i". I'm sooooooo ashamed.

Well I figured since I was teaching you a new word I would go ahead and make sure you got the spelling down. What else do you want to learn? Do you want to know what a vagina feels like?

j.dizzle
LOL no offense to Spurfan but ya'll are really stooping low these days..Damn, Dick Jefferson really fucked ur heads up. Go find his house & egg that shit if you guys are upset about the window closing earlier then expected.

TheMACHINE
If the Cavs win it all..who will celebrate more...Spurs fans or Cavs fans?

baseline bum
02-24-2010, 12:46 AM
They'll bitch about the refs just like they did when Detroit cornholed them.

Halberto
02-24-2010, 12:49 AM
How do you own me? My team is great, and your team sucks ass. What part are you missing?

I'm missing the part where you and I have anything to do with the Lakers or the Spurs. Remember now? Hence cobblers new word for the day, vicarious. Used in the sense of "Lakaluva, who has no life or anything to be proud of, living vicariously through a pro basketball team."

kamikazi_player
02-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Leave now. You are embarrassing yourself you fucking nerd. Don't you have some rocks, or atmospheric pressure to study to let me know if I'm going to be able to fuck on Mars in 20 years? For someone that claims to be so smart, and have such prestigious status, you sure do lower yourself, kid. You are just a miamiheat/chrisrichards carbon copy, hoping to one day finish school and let the world know how special you are. Here's to you faggot.:toast
Gotten so much angrier since last time I've seen you, make anti-Kobe's pissed u off or something?

cobbler
02-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Well I figured since I was teaching you a new word I would go ahead and make sure you got the spelling down. What else do you want to learn? Do you want to know what a vagina feels like?

I'd like to learn how it would look around here with you not posting for say... six months.

Or better yet.... how it would be for you to not post until your team is relevant again... so make that six YEARS! :lol

Thank You!

lefty
02-24-2010, 01:15 AM
The Laker fan base will decrease by 70%

Fuck all those bandwagonners who at the Grizz-Lakers game tonight

TheMACHINE
02-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Leave now. You are embarrassing yourself you fucking nerd. Don't you have some rocks, or atmospheric pressure to study to let me know if I'm going to be able to fuck on Mars in 20 years? For someone that claims to be so smart, and have such prestigious status, you sure do lower yourself, kid. You are just a miamiheat/chrisrichards carbon copy, hoping to one day finish school and let the world know how special you are. Here's to you faggot.:toast

:lol:lmao

himat
02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
They will claim that Kobe's 4 rings are > LeBron's 1 ring.

So basically they would play the 4 rings faggot card.:lol

Quote me on this if Cleveland ends up winning the Finals.

lefty
02-24-2010, 01:18 AM
We were deep in Memphis. Minus that 70%, we still have the largest most loyal fan base. You pussies are dropping like flies upstairs. The only thing left for you clowns to do is hate us.:lmao
Nothing wrong with true Laker fans

But where had those NY-Memphis-San Anton' Laker "fans" been before L.A won the 2009 title?

That's lame; yes Spurs are sucking right now (LOL Spurs), but I will never root for another team, especially the L.A Sterns

TheMACHINE
02-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Nothing wrong with true Laker fans

But where had those NY-Memphis-San Anton' Laker "fans" before L.A won the 2009 title?

That's lame; yes Spurs are sucking right now (LOL Spurs), but I will never root for another team, especially the L.A Sterns

You are right, Spurs Fans would never root for another team...other than Cleveland of course.

lefty
02-24-2010, 01:21 AM
You are right, Spurs Fans would never root for another team...other than Cleveland of course.
I hate the Cavs more than I hate L.A

himat
We were deep in Memphis. Minus that 70%, we still have the largest most loyal fan base. You pussies are dropping like flies upstairs. The only thing left for you clowns to do is hate us.:lmao

:lmao You have the most loyal fan base...

Here is the problem with your thinking on that one..... (I'll compare you to Detroit Piston fans for this one).

# Laker fans 50,000,000
# Laker fans who don't jump off the bandwagon 1,000

# Piston fans 1,050
# Piston fans who don't jump off bandwagon 999

So although you have more people your percentage sucks.

(These numbers are made up but you get my point. There are so many Laker fans that even after the bandwagoners (90% of you) jump off there are still a ton of you guys.)

:lol

lefty
They were on ice. Listen, our status as the worlds greatest sports team is ever increasing. So excuse us if people are joining onto something worth while. Everyone wants to be a winner.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Andrew Bynum
02-24-2010, 01:25 AM
lol Spurfan is so pathetic almost as pathetic as the Spurs, but not quite, the Spurs have set the bar pretty high.

:lmao Every Spurfan thinking this shit team was a lock for the WCF before the year started.

lefty
02-24-2010, 01:26 AM
lol Spurfan is so pathetic almost as pathetic as the Spurs, but not quite, the Spurs have set the bar pretty high.

:lmao Every Spurfan thinking this shit team was a lock for the WCF before the year started.
We didn't expect Popovich to be taht shitty this season

Halberto
02-24-2010, 01:27 AM

Leave? Why? This is fun! I don't claim to be really smart, just a lot smarter than you. All I said is that I have something to be proud about, I could have earned it through hard work or just by using my wits. Either way, it keeps me from taking pride in posting spinning trophy gifs and pretending to be a tough guy on an NBA message board.

Killakobe81
02-24-2010, 01:39 AM
I f teh Cavs win teh Lebron era will be here ... Lakers will have to regroup might be better long-term that way ...

cobbler
02-24-2010, 01:43 AM
:lmao You have the most loyal fan base...

Here is the problem with your thinking on that one..... (I'll compare you to Detroit Piston fans for this one).

# Laker fans 50,000,000
# Laker fans who don't jump off the bandwagon 1,000

# Piston fans 1,050
# Piston fans who don't jump off bandwagon 999

So although you have more people your percentage sucks.

(These numbers are made up but you get my point. There are so many Laker fans that even after the bandwagoners (90% of you) jump off there are still a ton of you guys.)

:lol

Not quite sure how you can justify this. I can see the Detroit fans jumping off as they have 3 titles in their history and only 2 other finals appearances (off the top of my head) and such huge gaps between. Your wagon stops... it's easy to jump off. Like today, It's not difficult to jump off a wagon that's almost at a complete stop.

Now the Lakers have in 50 years won 15 titles and played in half the finals. The wagon keeps rolling and is moving so fast now nobody dares jump. It's why we have so many fans across the country. Consistency and winning will do that.

23LeBronJames23
02-24-2010, 02:03 AM
They will claim that Kobe's 4 rings are > LeBron's 1 ring.

So basically they would play the 4 rings faggot card.:lol

Quote me on this if Cleveland ends up winning the Finals.

This. And they will say "LeBron cant win without Shaq".

DazedAndConfused
02-24-2010, 03:06 AM
LOL Spur fan living vicariously through the Cavs

Darrin
02-24-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm thinking the last choice

Judging from the reaction to the 2004 and 2008 beat-downs, I would suggest that they blame the referees.

BadOdor
02-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Judging from the reaction to the 2004 and 2008 beat-downs, I would suggest that they blame the referees.

son, is there a fan base that does not blame the refs when they lose? Look at spur-fan, they got owned 4-1 2 years ago and still found ways to blame the refs.

Double-Up
02-24-2010, 09:34 AM
bitch about the ref's biases towards Lebron and make themselves equally as shitty as all these Spurstalk Rockets fans not named sook.

lol having to use another poster's avatar and sig cause everyone ignores you...:lol

Allanon
02-24-2010, 09:55 AM
I don't have a problem with giving Lebron props if he wins it all.

And most of the Lakerfans here don't cry about refs.

D-Wade #3
02-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Of all the fan bases, Spurfan is the most butt hurt motherfuccer on the planet. You'd think they have never won shit before.

Just like Lakaluva

himat
02-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Not quite sure how you can justify this. I can see the Detroit fans jumping off as they have 3 titles in their history and only 2 other finals appearances (off the top of my head) and such huge gaps between. Your wagon stops... it's easy to jump off. Like today, It's not difficult to jump off a wagon that's almost at a complete stop.

Now the Lakers have in 50 years won 15 titles and played in half the finals. The wagon keeps rolling and is moving so fast now nobody dares jump. It's why we have so many fans across the country. Consistency and winning will do that.

See your point but when I think of bandwagon fans I think of the difference between real fans and "fake" fans (you know the people who just wear because everyone else is). Detroit would have a lot less of those guys than LA would.

But again I see your point. I just have a different definition for bandwagoner.

himat
02-24-2010, 03:34 PM
This. And they will say "LeBron cant win without Shaq".

:lmao Oh yeah they will.

Sorry I like Cavs fans more than LA fans (in general) but I hate your team so much that I would have to root for the LA guys if these 2 teams end up meeting in the Finals.

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 04:15 PM
It's not public? :td

We'd build an army, and try to take over the world.

TheManFromAcme
02-24-2010, 04:39 PM
The long haul or window to compete for the LOB is the gem here folks reagrding this Laker team. Should the Cavs win, an extended hand and a toast would be in order and look into the next season.

Making the finals 3 years in a row isn't to shabby and my instinct tells me and if you know anything about the Laker front office they will do whatever is necessary to put that pieces together to bring back the trophy to it's righfull place. This, of course, assuming the Cavs win.

Fools gold at this point to totally base the Cavs 2 wins over the Lakers this season as the precedent.

The second half of the season is upon us and though the Lakers will lose some more games, they will be on all cylinders just when they have to.