For Canadians, game is on The Score.

Allanon
02-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah it's early, but I can't wait :hungry:

For Canadians, game is on The Score.

WTF are you doing starting the game blog, lefty? :lol

XFactor
02-24-2010, 11:23 AM
This game should be interesting, a must watch.

lefty
02-24-2010, 11:24 AM
iOqjGCO3RpM

lefty
02-24-2010, 11:24 AM
I'm bored :depressed

Dex
02-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Can't we just flood the stadium or something?

Allanon
02-24-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm bored :depressed

Should be a good game though.

I'd like to see these "new look" Mavs.

Dex
02-24-2010, 11:26 AM

It's the rarely executed double-jinx.

We'll have to see how this plays out.

Mike D
02-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Interested to see how the new look Mavs and Lakers matchup.

The Mavs will have a lot of capable defenders to throw at Kobe.

Andrew Bynum
02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Niggas gonna get tossed around in the paint tonight. Look out "Brendan".

Mike D
02-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Niggas gonna get tossed around in the paint tonight. Look out "Brendan".
They can't handle you when you engage your inner beastmode abilities.

Findog
Hopefully the Memphis game going to the wire took something out of the Lakers. Mavs were off last night.

Sportstudi
Should be a good game though.

I'd like to see these "new look" Mavs.

I'm looking forward, too. But we will miss Damp inside. Yes, he's not a scorer, but his size is what we need. Yeah, I know, he got schooled by Bynum in the last meeting, but did a decent job in the first one we won in LA (he missed the second meeting though).

If Haywood gets into foul trouble, it's gonna be very difficult. Najera is IMO more a 4 than a 5. Don't get me wrong, I like his energy and hustle, but he's just 6-8 and will have a tough time out there against LA's frontcourt.

nkdlunch
02-24-2010, 11:40 AM
this is probably only time in the year I'll root for the lakers

sribb43
02-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Hopefully the Memphis game going to the wire took something out of the Lakers. Mavs were off last night.

Well the last time these two met, the lakers were coming off a loss in SA the night before with an injured kobe and no gasol and still proceeded to lay it on the mavs

Allanon
02-24-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm looking forward, too. But we will miss Damp inside. Yes, he's not a scorer, but his size is what we need. Yeah, I know, he got schooled by Bynum in the last meeting, but did a decent job in the first one we won in LA (he missed the second meeting though).

If Haywood gets into foul trouble, it's gonna be very difficult. Najera is IMO more a 4 than a 5. Don't get me wrong, I like his energy and hustle, but he's just 6-8 and will have a tough time out there against LA's frontcourt.

It does kinda suck that Damp's out. I'd like to see a full strength Mavs team to see what they really can do against the Lakers. Mavs missing that depth really won't be a true test so not that much can be taken away from a Lakers win.

I think Pau/Odom's defense on Dirk will be key. Artest will probably get Marion so that puts Kobe on Butler.

Phillip
02-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Mavs by 10+

Butler and Terry are both gonna have very good games

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Ftm

Ghazi
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Well the last time these two met, the lakers were coming off a loss in SA the night before with an injured kobe and no gasol and still proceeded to lay it on the mavs

they were ass lucky though.

Mavs fucking ROLL

The Gemini Method
02-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Lucky? LOL...what are the Mavs when they step in to the Staples Center? Horrid.

This should be a good match-up if the Lakers aren't worn out from their effort (or lack thereof). It is the litmus test for the Mavs as they added components solely for the opportunity to compete with the elite in both conferences, but more directly with the Lakers.

bostonguy
02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Mavs will win tonight. Lakers coming off a b2b and this game means more to the Mavs. This could very well be a 2010 WCF Preview.

SpursRulez4eVeR
02-24-2010, 12:46 PM
shud be a good game :hungry:

JoeTait75
02-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Hopefully Derek Harper remembers how much time is on the clock.

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Not a good matchup for the mavs when Dirk has to guard Gasol while Artest and Odom can take turns guarding Dirk.

Phillip
02-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Not a good matchup for the mavs when Dirk has to guard Gasol while Artest and Odom can take turns guarding Dirk.

Artest can't guard Dirk for shit. Odom gets a lot of credit for his ability to guard Dirk, but for every good play on Dirk that Odom makes, Dirk makes two more right back at him. The difference is that its expected from Dirk. It's not expected from Odom (or anyone for that fact).

It's the same way how everyones chodes exploded when Shane Battier made a few good stops on Kobe in the past, and everyone thought he was some Kobe stopper, when they forgot to realize that Kobe was still going off on his ass pretty much every time they faced each other, or that some of it may have been due to Kobe simply being off.

And when it comes to Gasol/Bynum matchups... now with Butler in the lineup, the perimeter rotations and defense improved DRASTICALLY. It allows Kidd to do something that he does better than any guard in the league, and that is to double down on players in the post. He is actually able to take advantage of that ability now because the Mavericks have defenders that are actually rotating on defense properly when the offense is forced to pass out and swing the ball.

This is something that is going to give the Lakers some serious fits, especially if they meet a more well gelled Mavericks team in the playoffs.

monosylab1k
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
A week ago I would have said Mavs lose by at least 20. But this is a new Mavs team and I will be optimistic.

A decade of proof tells me "Even tho the Lakers are tired from a back to back and the Mavs are playing great, Dallas will find a way to lose" but I am fighting that.

Mavs 97
Lakers 90

monosylab1k
02-24-2010, 01:30 PM
It's the same way how everyones chodes exploded when Shane Battier made a few good stops on Kobe in the past, and everyone thought he was some Kobe stopper, when they forgot to realize that Kobe was still going off on his ass pretty much every time they faced each other, or that some of it may have been due to Kobe simply being off.

True. No defender is more overrated than Battier on Kobe. After every Rockets-Lakers game, I hear the exact same crap on SportsCenter in the morning -

"Kobe scored 40 but Battier made him work for it!"

Yeah but he still let Kobe score 40. Good defense my ass.

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 01:42 PM
this will be the first game i've sat down and watched all the way through since the all star break, i'll be staying home tonight just for this one sons. i really want to see how we stack up against the lakers, although we're still a work in process and are only just beginning to gel as a unit. I'm curious how having Butler, Stevenson, and Marion to throw at Kobe will affect him, whether it will wear him down, and if Stevenson will get the chance to defend Kobe at least for a limited bit.

Lukor
02-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Dallas will match up better with LA than before the trade, but i think the game comes too early. They only had 1 full practice and 5games together, it would be ridiculous to think they're playing their best basketball already. And you definitely gotta be at your best to have a shot against the Lakers.
But i hope it will be a competetive, enjoyable game and not a boring blowout.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-24-2010, 01:47 PM
To Monos and Stretch -

What Battier does is make it so Kobe isn't opening up the floor for his teammates as a playmaker. This is a pretty cliche line that Barkley uses a lot, but you can't stop great offense, you can only contain it. There's no way to stop Kobe if he's making a contested jumper with your hand right in his face. The best way to beat LA is to force Kobe to shoot 25+ times so his teammates stand around watching and lose focus. Houston lost to LA last year because they lacked offense, they played great D.

Phillip
02-24-2010, 01:58 PM
To Monos and Stretch -

What Battier does is make it so Kobe isn't opening up the floor for his teammates as a playmaker. This is a pretty cliche line that Barkley uses a lot, but you can't stop great offense, you can only contain it. There's no way to stop Kobe if he's making a contested jumper with your hand right in his face. The best way to beat LA is to force Kobe to shoot 25+ times so his teammates stand around watching and lose focus. Houston lost to LA last year because they lacked offense, they played great D.

Well I've never said that Battier doesn't do a good job. He does a solid job, in comparison to anyone else in the league. I was just saying that hes not a "Kobe-stopper", the same way some Laker fans think Odom is a "Dirk-stopper"

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 01:59 PM
the same way some Laker fans think Odom is a "Dirk-stopper"

KROFL

If by stops they mean stopping him from breaking the single game scoring record. Anything under that is fair game

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Well I've never said that Battier doesn't do a good job. He does a solid job, in comparison to anyone else in the league. I was just saying that hes not a "Kobe-stopper", the same way some Laker fans think Odom is a "Dirk-stopper"

Then I agree, of course he's not the Kobe stopper, that would be Ruben Patterson.

Findog
02-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Truth be told, Odom guards Dirk as well as anyone in the league.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-24-2010, 02:16 PM

only sometimes

which is the story of Lamar odom's career

D-Wade #3
02-24-2010, 02:17 PM

Fuck Lamar Odumb!!! Pussy ass bitch could've played with me in Miami!!!!

bostonguy
02-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Stretch/Mono/Phillip/M>S/Findog

I know this is a little off topic but how do you guys feel in terms of matchup wise with Denver/Utah?

badfish22
02-24-2010, 02:39 PM
107-97 Mavs.

D-Wade #3
02-24-2010, 02:41 PM
107-97 Mavs.

:lol

Phillip
02-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Stretch/Mono/Phillip/M>S/Findog

its the mavs krew

Phillip
02-24-2010, 02:45 PM

He's probably the best the league has to offer. I don't deny that one bit.

Phillip
02-24-2010, 02:47 PM
I know this is a little off topic but how do you guys feel in terms of matchup wise with Denver/Utah?

not concerned by either. the main that that kills us against those two teams (and pretty much everyone in the league) are 1. terrible interior defense and 2. terrible rotation on defense

both of those problems have pretty much been solved after this trade. the second one will improve more in correllation with how much PT Barea gets. the less he plays, the better they are at rotating on defense. hopefully they keep bringing stevenson off the bench, and letting Terry or Roddy run backup PG.

bostonguy
02-24-2010, 03:03 PM
not concerned by either. the main that that kills us against those two teams (and pretty much everyone in the league) are 1. terrible interior defense and 2. terrible rotation on defense

both of those problems have pretty much been solved after this trade. the second one will improve more in correllation with how much PT Barea gets. the less he plays, the better they are at rotating on defense. hopefully they keep bringing stevenson off the bench, and letting Terry or Roddy run backup PG.

I want to see Roddy get more burn. I know he is raw and will have growing pains but you gotta let him play to get through that. He just adds a different spark off the bench.

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 03:35 PM
I want to see Roddy get more burn. I know he is raw and will have growing pains but you gotta let him play to get through that. He just adds a different spark off the bench.
Glad to see even fans of other teams see he needs to be played more.

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Glad to see even fans of other teams see he needs to be played more.

Yup, I agree Beaubois needs to be played more, but you also need to post about it less. The reason people give you hell here is because you stick on one thing and say it over and over like a broke record. First it was the Kidd trade, then it was Carisle, now this. I don't think you've posted anything in the past month besides 5 posts or so daily about Beaubois.

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Yup, I agree Beaubois needs to be played more, but you also need to post about it less. The reason people give you hell here is because you stick on one thing and say it over and over like a broke record. First it was the Kidd trade, then it was Carisle, now this. I don't think you've posted anything in the past month besides 5 posts or so daily about Beaubois.
Look at my posts. Maybe 10% of them are about Beaubois in the last month. I talk about many other things.

Xylus
02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Man, I'm really conflicted about this game.

Pros for Mavs winning:
-I hate the Lakers.
-I really hate the Lakers

Pros for Lakers winning:
-I don't want the Mavs having a shitload of confidence going into a 1st round date with Phoenix
-The Suns need home court advantage.

Fuck!

Brazil
02-24-2010, 05:26 PM
fuck the mavs go lakers go

mavs>spurs2
Look at my posts. Maybe 10% of them are about Beaubois in the last month. I talk about many other things.

Yup, you probably also talked about Carlisle and slashing slashers tbh.

djohn2oo8
fuck the mavs go lakers go
:toast

Brazil
02-24-2010, 05:30 PM

only games of the year I root for the lakers :toast

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Yup, you probably also talked about Carlisle and slashing slashers tbh.
Can't force you to read my last 20 posts but I haven't talked about slashers in awhile.

xellos88330
02-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Should be a good game.

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Lakers by 100

sribb43
02-24-2010, 06:06 PM
If odom or artest go off, mavs are in trouble

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
I dont worry about Artest,if his offense is off he makes it up pretty well on the defensive end..The X factor like always for LA is either Odom or Bynum. If either one of them has a 20 & 10 game then I think LA has a good chance. If the Odom from yesterdays game shows up, then I think Dallas has a good chance. I dont know if Lamar understands this but when he goes ape shit its pretty damn hard to beat LA. Too much candy, weed & kardashian pussy = inconsistency sons hahaha

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 07:02 PM
If the mavs do not win this game, I won't post in any of the secret forums for one year.

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2010, 07:47 PM
It'll be interesting to see Artest cover Butler..Artest is an average defender when he isn't allowed to hug the shit out of his opponent like he did to Rudy Gay last night, so we'll see if he gets away with it tonight..even the ESPN podcast guy was complaining..

Cuban might be complaining after this game..

TheMACHINE
02-24-2010, 07:48 PM
is sasha the manu-stopper? tee hee

PGDynasty24
02-24-2010, 08:04 PM
It'll be interesting to see Artest cover Butler..Artest is an average defender when he isn't allowed to hug the shit out of his opponent like he did to Rudy Gay last night, so we'll see if he gets away with it tonight..even the ESPN podcast guy was complaining..

that's called physical Defense,STFU artest got plenty of touch calls against him last night. So go home Laker Hater

badfish22
02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
RT @EarlKSneed: BREAKING NEWS: Caron Butler (reaction to medicine) out vs. Lakers #fb

well fuck

PGDynasty24
02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
RT @EarlKSneed: BREAKING NEWS: Caron Butler (reaction to medicine) out vs. Lakers #fb

well fuck

how convenient

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-24-2010, 08:12 PM

I Agree. Artest is a pretty average defender when he goes against refs who don't let him get away with as much as usual. He only beats people if they let him intimidate them. Luckily Ron is just a nut with a loose screw in his head, so it is easy to turn the tables on him and get into his head.

milkshakeballa
02-24-2010, 08:13 PM
RT @EarlKSneed: BREAKING NEWS: Caron Butler (reaction to Kobe Bryant) out vs. Lakers #fb

well fuck

fixed.

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 08:14 PM

well fuck

I just saw that too. Gay.

PGDynasty24
02-24-2010, 08:15 PM
I Agree. Artest is a pretty average defender when he goes against refs who don't let him get away with as much as usual. He only beats people if they let him intimidate them. Luckily Ron is just a nut with a loose screw in his head, so it is easy to turn the tables on him and get into his head.

your the last fan of a team,who should be talking about players having screws loose in their head. JR Smith,Kenyon Martin,Melo a guy who dresses like a Bird. That right there could be a Mental Asylum

badfish22
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Everything is about Kobe

I too want Kobes dick inside me

DPG21920
02-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Artest 1-9.

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
LOL i like Caron but like my man Ocho says "Child Please"..LA aint gonna play as hard now & they'll let a midget like Barea go off for 25.

sribb43
02-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Some of a bitch...No Butler, that is a buzz kill....Lakers by 101

supervietnamlakers
02-24-2010, 08:54 PM
go go go lakers! i think lakers are win today. kobe will always score a lot of pointsf versus dallas. he may win big shot too. odom too.:toast

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 08:58 PM
fuckin sabotaged

lol at seeing how we match up with the lakers with damp and caron out

oh well more time for roddy tonight

sribb43
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Damn...if only we still had Q. Ross to guard kobe

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Fuck And is Stern going to ban straws? He really has it in for us.

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Damn...if only we still had Q. Ross to guard kobe
Did we not get Stevenson for that?

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 09:01 PM
how the fuck can he chew straws for years in washington and then it gets banned as soon as he comes to dallas and its made public?fuck stern and his bullshit

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 09:02 PM
I dont know why Mavfan thinks their gonna get blown out now? There at home & still have a good team

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 09:04 PM
this is the team that was pretrade except an upgrade in haywood and one more defensive body to put on kobe in stevenson.

terry better have a fucking efficient and effective night with caron out.

supervietnamlakers
02-24-2010, 09:06 PM
game time baby! lakers will win tonight. kobe big game again, i think maybe 45 pts!:toast

mavs>spurs2
I dont know why Mavfan thinks their gonna get blown out now? There at home & still have a good team

because we're so accustomed to major let downs in big games

Ghazi
we can still win dis shit without caron.

sribb43
Did we not get Stevenson for that?

Sarcasim...Ross is trash

sribb43
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
because we're so accustomed to major let downs in big games

+1....I was hyped up for tonights game and then i see Butler is out, its a huge let down. Know I expect and L

Allanon
02-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Mark Jackson and some Pasch dude? Where's Breen and JVG?

Allanon
02-24-2010, 09:10 PM
No Caron Butler?

sribb43
02-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Mark Jackson and some Pasch dude? Where's Breen and JVG?

they saw butler was out and left the building and brought in the B guy

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 09:11 PM
LOL Kidd looks mobile as hell going up against Fisher :lol

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Dirk at a JayZ concert doesn't sound right.

Ditty
02-24-2010, 09:24 PM
come on lakers

sribb43
02-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Bynum shittin' on the Mavs again :lmao

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 09:27 PM

Haywood* is playing solid D though. Guards need to dig down when he puts the ball on the floor and takes all those dribbles.

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 09:27 PM

He's good dummy...if he would get the ball enough I bet he could score 20+ a game. :elephant

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Butler is playing solid D though. Guards need to dig down when he puts the ball on the floor and takes all those dribbles.

Butler is not playing dummy....that Stevenson locking down on Kome :elephant

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 09:28 PM
He's good dummy...if he would get the ball enough I bet he could score 20+ a game. :elephant

No shit. all non-Laker fans love to shit on Bynum though.

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Butler is not playing dummy....that Stevenson locking down on Kome :elephant

I meant to say haywood, referring to doing a good job on bynum

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Why do players even pass the ball to Fish anymore lmao dude is the definition of momentum killer

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Artest 1-9.

2-3 so far. You can be somewhat right if he shoots 0-15 the rest of the game.

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 09:34 PM
mavfan what do u guys think about the refs so far

DJ Mbenga
02-24-2010, 09:35 PM
2-3 so far. You can be somewhat right if he shoots 0-15 the rest of the game.

15 +3= 18

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 09:35 PM
WcZaf8LAxvI

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
15 +3= 18

1-9 + 1-9 = 2-18

BUMP
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
I didnt know this was on ESPN looks like i'll finally be able to catch a Mav game

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Kobe shooting clanks so far. Drew taken it to them. Guess he likes playing Dallas haha

IronMexican
02-24-2010, 09:39 PM
I didnt know this was on ESPN looks like i'll finally be able to catch a Mav game

Why do you have the Fox Sunday cast on your sig? CBS > FOX.

dirk4mvp
Strong move by the turtle headed faggot. Every PG the Lakers have suck balls.

BUMP
Najera at center :lol

MavDynasty
dayum did jet show up tonite?

(knock on wood)

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
LOL nobody on LA seems to move when Kobe has the ball..They need to start cutting into the lane, especially Odom & Artest..I dont know why LO thinks hes reggie miller now, he can drive on these guys all night.

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Are the refs blind?

BUMP
02-24-2010, 09:47 PM
:lmao Farmar had no chance at that layup

himat
02-24-2010, 09:48 PM
That was a sick play. Farmar wins tap and than Buebois gets revenge on the block! :lol

j.dizzle
Terry showing up is BIG for dallas..Hes keepin em in this

BUMP
Mavs are being exposed without a true center

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 09:49 PM
lmao cant finish layups kidd and marion

Amarelooms
WTFFF Marion you idiot...talk about momentum kill... DUNK THE FUCKIN BALL...what an asshole :elephant

lefty
Carlisle sucks

lurker
02-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh, hey, it's Jason Terry. I thought we traded him last year?

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Oh, hey, it's Jason Terry. I thought we traded him last year?

crofl

BUMP
02-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Does Barea do anything ? :madrun

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 09:57 PM
LO & Ron Ron doin work tonight, nice to see

StylisticS
02-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Get Barea off the damn floor. Get Barea out of the damn league.

DJ Mbenga
i love you barrea

sribb43
i missed it, why was that midget 3 guard lineup in the game?

lil_penny
Damn barea really is garbage lol

Darthkiller
lmao@ barea missing 2 layups in a row

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
that zone is pathetic...>GET THE FUCK OUT OF IT :elephant

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
MOTHER FUCKERS...missed layup after layup :elephant

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Omgggggggggggggggggggggggg

sribb43
Ball game....

Amarelooms
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk horseshitttttttttttttttttttt

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:04 PM
cock suckeeerssssssssssssssssssssssss can't make 2ft shots

sribb43
fuckiin 3 guard lineup turned this whole game around.... FU Carlisle

dirk4mvp
What are these faggots doing?

dallaskd
nice move by Dirk

MavDynasty
LMAO marion and barea missing 3 layups

god damn does dirk have to do everything terry better not start getting cold cuz this team cant score for shit

Amarelooms
giving up LAYUP after LAYUP.......PLAY SOME D. GET STEVENSON THE FUCK BACK IN......what AN IDIOT coach...I WANT TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM :elephant

Allanon
02-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Dang that was a bunch of missed 2 footers.

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Marion cant hit the short shots worth shit. Dirk, kidd and Terry will carry us..

lefty
02-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Marion is a pussy

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Marion cant hit the short shots worth shit. Dirk, kidd and Terry will carry us..

That NO NECKED MOTHER FUCKER.....what kind of nba play can't make chip in's or LAYUPS...>YOU DOUCHE :elephant

sribb43
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Marion is a pussy

sribb43
02-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Where the fuck is Stevenson?

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I love having Kidd. dude does work

mystargtr34
02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Damn Dirk, you have to put the ball on the floor and take it to the hole on occasions in transition.

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 10:10 PM
I love having Kidd. dude does work

Agreed sons. No telling how good his career would've been if he hit the 3 like he does now.

Ghazi
02-24-2010, 10:13 PM
This game is revealing a lot of matchup problems... simply no defensive answers for the Lakers wide array of paint players, even after the Haywood trade... of course every team has this problem, but I digress.

Anyway, Mavs are hanging tough

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Terrible closeout to the half..Yo when did J.Kidd start nailing his three's like this?:lol The last few Dallas games ive seen he's been money.

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 10:14 PM
i love the hustle from kidd on the offensive boards but he needs to tell these assholes to make their fucking layups

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lol 3 PG lineup against the lakers

PGDynasty24
horrible end to half for lakers,wide open 3 and then 3 effing free throws

sribb43
Terrible closeout to the half..Yo when did J.Kidd start nailing his three's like this?:lol The last few Dallas games ive seen he's been money.

he has been doing it for 2-3 years now

DazedAndConfused
It's almost sad to watch Mav fans think this game actually means anything.

Your team will never come close to winning a championship. You had your shot two years in a row and blew it like the choke artist franchise that you are.

sribb43
02-24-2010, 10:15 PM
i love the hustle from kidd on the offensive boards but he needs to tell these assholes to make their fucking layups

:Lmao :lmao :lmao :lol :Lol :lol 3 PG lineup against the lakers

that lineup is shit in the first place but the last fuckin team you play it against is the Lakers:bang

MavDynasty
he has been doing it for 2-3 years now

they come just at the rite time too, clutch as fuck

badfish22
Roddy took a steaming shit on Farmar earlier, hes probably wiping it all off in the locker room as we speak.

Jet is so fucking hot and cold. One day 0-10. The next, this.

j.dizzle
If LA had one more consistent three point shooter they would be pretty damn hard to beat..Even Boobie Gibson would average 20 a game if he had fishers looks hahaha..WIDE open clanks all year from the old man

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 10:16 PM

Your team will never come close to winning a championship. You had your shot two years in a row and blew it like the choke artist franchise that you are.

hi jeff hows the band

lol leonard/spursdynasty/dazedandconfused/timvp

sribb43

STFU...this is our championship tonight:lobt:

dirk4mvp

He's been on a roll for a long time now. Why he waited until his mid 30's to work on his shot is beyond me tho.

mavs>spurs2

almost as pathetic as you thinking youre special because you wear a shitty plastic purple and gold kobe jersey, your broke south la barrio livin ass couldn't even afford an authentic

dallaskd

and who the fuck are you? :lol

badfish22
02-24-2010, 10:17 PM

Scurred. You just imagined what it will look like when Damp+butler get back.

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 10:17 PM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

endrity
02-24-2010, 10:19 PM
This game is revealing a lot of matchup problems... simply no defensive answers for the Lakers wide array of paint players, even after the Haywood trade... of course every team has this problem, but I digress.

Anyway, Mavs are hanging tough

Would be nice to have Damp as your backup big man instead of Najera.

DazedAndConfused
02-24-2010, 10:19 PM
almost as pathetic as you thinking youre special because you wear a shitty plastic purple and gold kobe jersey, your broke south la barrio livin ass couldn't even afford an authentic

:lmao at a Texan talking shit about Mexicans. Moron.

MavDynasty
02-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:21 PM
As long as the Mavs keep it close I think it's a moral win.....would be nice to stop all the layups and kinda contain Odom...losing not a big deal...how you do it is important :elephant

mavsfan1000
02-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Marion can't guard Artest, Haywood can't guard Bynum, and Dirk can't guard Gasol. The Lakers really expose our weaknesses. lol and Odom completely shuts down Dirk when he is in the game. We are lucky to be close in this game. Stevenson has really helped.

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 10:27 PM
:lmao at a Texan talking shit about Mexicans. Moron.

Texas Mexican > Cali Mexican

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:29 PM
dirk vs odom = great show.............too bad lakers are not getting gasol involved, if they start feeding him its over

Fpoonsie
02-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Texas Mexican > Cali Mexican

Este.

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:33 PM
i hate fisher

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Kiddd!!!!!!!!

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:36 PM
live by the 3 die by the 3

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:40 PM
how are the tv commentators? I turned them off after 5 minutes and turned on the radio broadcast to sync with tv

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Kidd to marion.. nice

PGDynasty24
02-24-2010, 10:43 PM
kobe starting to heat up,can we play some damn defense?

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:45 PM
roddy rejecting farmar was enough D for the whole night.

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:48 PM
This Najera ain't gonan cut it :elephant

milkshakeballa
02-24-2010, 10:50 PM
I don't know if its just me.....but it is like fucking clockwork...Terry ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS KILLS the lakers...

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Jason Kidd needs to stop practicing 3's and try practicing 18ft jumpers...HE SUCKS AT THEM :elephant

DJ Mbenga
02-24-2010, 10:51 PM
sons put me in the game i can rebound better than these fags

lil_penny
02-24-2010, 10:52 PM
The jet has been fueled up

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:53 PM
someone feed haywood.....he's hungry

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 10:54 PM
great job Marion.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-24-2010, 10:54 PM
That play was vintage Marion.

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:55 PM
marion is annoying the fuck out of me :elephant

Amarelooms
DUNK IT....WHAT the FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

dirk4mvp
That would've been too much if he missed that.

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 10:57 PM
srsly marion.........no one else is laughing

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:57 PM
think 80% of the Laker points have been layups ....:elephant

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Najera...STOP SHOOTING 3's...:elephant

mFFL03
02-24-2010, 11:00 PM
kkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Amarelooms
now practice making some god damn 15ft jumpers Kidd :elephant

BRHornet45
sons lets go Lakeshow!!!

DJ Mbenga
02-24-2010, 11:01 PM
some lucky shots going in. i wonder if it will continue. if they need rebounding call my number phillip

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 11:01 PM
sons lets go Lakeshow!!!

eat a bowl of dicks son....God bless :elephant

PGDynasty24
02-24-2010, 11:02 PM
they are getting some lucky shots,we need to pick up our shit

sribb43
its a shame that the mavs will lose the game bc the refs will be suckin Kobe's dick in the 4th

mavs>spurs2
sons lets go Lakeshow!!!

fuck yourself in the ass with a sawed off you cajun cuck coon

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 11:03 PM
lol at the Mav's coaching mocking the Lakers and saying this is PRACTICE for the Mavs :elephant

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:04 PM
mavs need to outplay the LA bench right now or they are fucked

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:05 PM
looks like Kidd is going to play the whole 2nd half again...dont blame RC

Refocus
02-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Just tuned in to the 4th. Looks like a pretty good game so far.

Goran Dragic
02-24-2010, 11:06 PM
God, Marion has turned into quite the scrub.

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Marion is fuckin garbage on offense

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 11:07 PM
MARION....stoppppppppppppppppp with the ONE HANDED PUSSY ASS SHOT PUT SHOTS....:elephant

mavs>spurs2

he always was, don't be fooled

sribb43

I'd rather bring back Adrian Griffin, instead we have this fucker for 4 more years:bang

Goran Dragic
02-24-2010, 11:08 PM
he always was, don't be fooled

He wasn't a scrub in from 2005-2007, more like a glorified role player.

lil_penny
02-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Did artest just put his finger in stevensons ass?

sribb43
Fucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk.............barea!!!

Fpoonsie
Figure a vote for DAL is a vote for TEX, sooo...

"Let's. Go. Mavs."

milkshakeballa
02-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Drew and now LO have dropped rebounds out of bounds. Numerous TO's. Lakrs lucky to still be in this.

mavs>spurs2
02-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Drew and now LO have dropped rebounds out of bounds. Numerous TO's. Lakrs lucky to still be in this.

Haywood keeps getting rebounds taken right off his fingertips..:bang

DazedAndConfused
02-24-2010, 11:14 PM
It's amazing how shitty the Lakers have been rebounding this game.

Literally every other rebound has been dropped or fumbled out of bounds.

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:16 PM
:lmao barea...put Kidd in

DJ Mbenga
02-24-2010, 11:17 PM
looks like marc cuban made a nice deal with the refs tonight

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Anyone else think Dallas is evenly matched with LA? we dont even have Butler or Damp. Dallas could be scary come playoff time

Pelicans78
02-24-2010, 11:18 PM
LOL at Tracey Morgan traveling.

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Anyone else think Dallas is evenly matched with LA? we dont even have Butler or Damp. Dallas could be scary come playoff time

yes but in a 7 game series LA is still better

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:20 PM
waiting for Kobe to take over at any minute

dallaskd
02-24-2010, 11:21 PM
yes but in a 7 game series LA is still better

honestly i really dont think it will be able to be proven till playoff time. houston took them to 7 last year. they have holes just like everbody. Dallas can expose them

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Dirk owns Kobe...at least for one play :lol

dirk4mvp
02-24-2010, 11:22 PM
dirty.

DJ Mbenga
honestly i really dont think it will be able to be proven till playoff time. houston took them to 7 last year. they have holes just like everbody. Dallas can expose them

the lakers took themselves to 7 is more of the reality

Fpoonsie
Dirk. A fuckin' beast.

lil_penny
02-24-2010, 11:23 PM
"Ouch my head"

SpursRulez4eVeR
ouch my head...and the basket :lol

dallaskd
the lakers took themselves to 7 is more of the reality

lol the lakers played their ass off in that series. Houston just stuck it to them till game 7. dont give me that bullshit

Amarelooms
NOOOOO more LAYUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. HARD fouls...make them shoot jumpers...DOUBLE KOBE :elephant

milkshakeballa
02-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Dirk. A fuckin' beast.

Dumb ass Kobe...no idea why he would try to block that.

I don't know why in the hell the Lakers are just siwtching on the PnR with Kidd/Terry & Dirk. Fucking mismatch EVERYtime down and Dirk will go to the line religiously in the last few miutes if they keep doing it.

Amarelooms
02-24-2010, 11:24 PM
BTW..regardless of the outcome this is a win for the Mavs :elephant

Goran Dragic
02-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Milkshake speaks the truth.....too easy for them right now, run the PNR so Kobe or Fish is guarding Dirk, lob the ball into Dirk, and watch him take advantage of the mismatch.

Bob Lanier
Haywood is one hell of a player.

Yes, I'd say the Mavs are just as good as the Lakers.

lefty
Fish owning haywood

ROFL

j.dizzle
02-24-2010, 11:26 PM
LA playing stupid. Hopefully it comes down to a kobe buzzer beater lmao

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:27 PM

difference is that LA gets alot of points in the paint were as the mavs rely on the jump shot.....just saying in the playoffs the mavs will have to be hot from the outside to win

lefty
Kobe will win that shit

resistanze
too many jumpers

sribb43
02-24-2010, 11:28 PM
cmon dirk...drive the damn ball, we are in the penalty

resistanze
02-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Marion with that LOCKDOWN D :lol

lefty
:elephant

dirk4mvp
Dirk.

sribb43
Marion puttin the clamps on Kobe and Haywood beastin' on the boards

Fpoonsie
What the FUCK is Kobe doin?

Gutter92
02-24-2010, 11:30 PM
crofl

Donkeybong
doesn't even look like we want this game

Bob Lanier
difference is that LA gets alot of points in the paint were as the mavs rely on the jump shot.....just saying in the playoffs the mavs will have to be hot from the outside to win
What Haywood gives you is closure of the paint. Yes, Bryant will get his free throws, but Bynum and Gasol don't seem to be doing very much in there.

Refocus
Damn! Haywood!

Amarelooms
haywood NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSSSSSSSSSSs to make at least ONE of these free throws. Damn it Jet that 3 would have been HUGE :elephant