PDA

View Full Version : CountBrown with Keith Olbermann

DarrinS
02-24-2010, 03:18 PM
And the two "brown" faces that were counted are the SAME guy.

:lmao

TD7oNFcvJXQ

DarrinS
02-24-2010, 03:21 PM
LMAO at the end of that video. A bottle of lotion and a laptop showing Arianna Huffington's face.

:lmao

jack sommerset
02-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Olbermann deserves a thread. This cat says more bullshit and throws more insults but you never really hear others talk much about him.

Replace Tea peeps with anyone he doesn't like, add 45 minutes and you caught yourself a Olbermann show.

GQ55Wompkv0&NR=1

Winehole23
02-24-2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/17/tea.party.poll/

ChumpDumper
02-24-2010, 04:22 PM
You guys sure watch a lot of msnbc.

EmptyMan
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Where are the blacks?

Your piece of shit network crops them out.

/thread

EmptyMan
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
^ pwned

Oh, Gee!!
02-25-2010, 09:47 AM
is emptyman claiming pwnage over himself?

DarrinS
02-25-2010, 05:12 PM
hMdPTpOyUk4

Darrin
02-26-2010, 02:51 AM
2LMmx-znVZchttp://www.slaveryinamerica.org/images/slave_census_MS_1860_b.jpg
You were the ones doing the raping of an entire civilization. Don't blame me because we took your free work-force.
-M1ptoYgG04

DMX7
02-26-2010, 02:58 AM
2LMmx-znVZc

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. That was awkward.

Darrin
02-26-2010, 03:19 AM
I couldn't even watch the whole thing. That was awkward.

He's also dead-wrong. Jefferson Davis never freed the slaves. He accepted office in his Inaugural Address talking about slavery. The banner was flown by people who were willing to leave the United States over the North taking away their free work-force. They felt superior; it wasn't bitter hatred like it became with segregation.

Imagine if someone took a farmer's lifestock and seeds. That's what they went to war over. It was over slavery; it wasn't over hatred of the black man. It was over money--greed. To not losing the way they did business. They'd have to care to hate.

It is still offensive to me as an American and it has been flown since then to speak-out against our government and because they are racist.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l8LzSPJDgcM/R8V6GWmt-JI/AAAAAAAAAH8/6Nini_anUhw/s400/T790871A.jpg
Excuse me for grouping you with them.

Darrin
02-26-2010, 03:26 AM
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/politicalwhore/files/2009/07/obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

Darrin
02-26-2010, 03:27 AM
http://snakeoilemporium.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341cd50853ef012876952158970c-800wi

Darrin
02-26-2010, 03:27 AM
http://www.newyorkslime.com/tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya.jpg

Darrin
02-26-2010, 03:29 AM
http://www.phillyd.tv/wp-content/uploads/teapartysign1sm1.jpg

Darrin
02-26-2010, 04:47 AM
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/images/usa/illinois.jpg

DarrinS
02-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Harry Reid: Obama had an advantage because he was "light-skinned" and had "no Negro dialect" -- until he wanted to use it.

Joe Biden: I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.

boutons_deux
02-26-2010, 09:31 AM
yep, racism, sexism, conservatism are still huge problems in America, much more important than terrorism.

smeagol
02-26-2010, 10:29 AM
darrinS is an idiot.

What else is new around here?

jack sommerset
02-26-2010, 10:35 AM
yep, racism, sexism, conservatism are still huge problems in America, much more important than terrorism.

Your magic negro comments are examples of this.:toast

DarrinS
02-26-2010, 10:48 AM
darrinS is an idiot.

What else is new around here?

Thanks for proving my point.

The minute you just insult your opponents, as opposed to taking on their ideas, you've already partly lost the battle.

The left has been screaming racism to anyone that opposes Obama. Even former president Jimmy Carter did it. Shameful.

The same can be said of the right. Glen Beck, sporting a Soviet military uniform on his book "Arguing with Idiots", doesn't really inspire me to read it.

DarrinS
02-26-2010, 10:52 AM
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/images/usa/illinois.jpg

I have to admit, I don't know why you posted this one.

Darrin
02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
I have to admit, I don't know why you posted this one.

http://www.newyorkslime.com/tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya.jpghttp://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/images/usa/illinois.jpg

Is it a little more clear? Who, on the liberal side, asked George W. Bush to go back to...I don't even know where he emigrated from.

"I'm ashamed he's from Texas." That's what got the Dixie Chicks death threats, right?!?!

The man was born in Hawaii. His father, the actual Kenyan, was not in his life. He came from Illinois. Send him back to Illinois you racist fucks!

In my country, in 2010, I have to put up with this shit, and they are going to insinuate that it's a baseless accusation?!?

"We're not getting enough media coverage!!!" Oh, poor you! We couldn't say a damn thing without being marginalized 7 years ago! Our politicans were called unpatriotic and received death threats.

You're going to fly that flag, talk about secession--do you understand with physical evidence, like those signs, where I could go with this?

Well, there's a black man in office, we're out of here!!!!

DarrinS
02-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Is it a little more clear? Who, on the liberal side, asked George W. Bush to go back to...I don't even know where he emigrated from.

"I'm ashamed he's from Texas." That's what got the Dixie Chicks death threats, right?!?!

The man was born in Hawaii. His father, the actual Kenyan, was not in his life. He came from Illinois. Send him back to Illinois you racist fucks!

In my country, in 2010, I have to put up with this shit, and they are going to insinuate that it's a baseless accusation?!?

You're going to fly that flag, talk about secession--do you understand with physical evidence, like those signs, where I could go with this?

Well, there's a black man in office, we're out of here!!!!

No one is denying the existence of racists and biggots. Do you think MOST tea partiers are motivated by racism?

Darrin
02-26-2010, 12:43 PM
No one is denying the existence of racists and biggots. Do you think MOST tea partiers are motivated by racism?

I, quite simply, don't know. The rally that was held here was about 15-30 people for 6 hours. No black people there, but then again, there's about an 8% population in my town. A lot of hate for Obama--someone even had him hanging from a noose, thrashing him around. This is in the Yankee state of Michigan. So I'm using my eyes. I'm looking outside my window, as Glenn Beck told me to, and I'm drawing a conclusion from my experience.

This is a conservative movement. We were told to sit down and shut up for 8 years. That we were unpatriotic and harboring terrorists when all we wanted was our President to abide by the rules of the land and explain himself. No one is calling them unpatriotic. They've been called stupid. They've been called mis-informed. They've been called racist. They caused some laughter. No one threatening to de-port them. No one is stopping them from attending meetings with their elected leaders.

boutons_deux
02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Magic Negro is the Repug leadership's name for Barry HUSSEIN! Obama, not mine.

Just throwin' it back at y'all racists

DarrinS
02-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Magic Negro is the Repug leadership's name for Barry HUSSEIN! Obama, not mine.

Just throwin' it back at y'all racists

Actually, that term was coined by a LA times reporter. Your continued use of it makes you look like a complete jackass.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/mar/19/opinion/oe-ehrenstein19

Darrin
02-26-2010, 04:45 PM
5lCQZeG9OWI9Kan8ZPBPqo

Darrin
02-26-2010, 04:52 PM
ESx9fEwMXLwC8FCeu5MnaU

spursncowboys
02-26-2010, 04:54 PM
So if blacks aren't at a function, then it's racist?

Darrin
02-26-2010, 05:16 PM

I believe Mr. Olbermann's point was that it's the same conservative activists that have always been there. The subtext is that this is the same old story all over again. If this were an up-rising, and mainstream, it would look a lot different. Dick Cheney (Vice President 2001-2009) and Ron Paul (2008 Presidential candidate) at CPAC, Scott Brown in Massachusetts (R next to his name, voting with Democrats), and Sarah Palin (2008 Vice Presidential Nominee Republican Party) are the supposed leaders. Newt Ginrich is making commericals to get out the word about the Tea Party.

And they cheer for these people whenever they show up! It's the same old activist wing of the Republican Party.

Wild Cobra
02-27-2010, 10:58 AM
I think it has to do with the liberal assessment of what a "negro dialect" is.

spursncowboys
02-27-2010, 11:11 AM
I believe Mr. Olbermann's point was that it's the same conservative activists that have always been there. The subtext is that this is the same old story all over again. If this were an up-rising, and mainstream, it would look a lot different. Dick Cheney (Vice President 2001-2009) and Ron Paul (2008 Presidential candidate) at CPAC, Scott Brown in Massachusetts (R next to his name, voting with Democrats), and Sarah Palin (2008 Vice Presidential Nominee Republican Party) are the supposed leaders. Newt Ginrich is making commericals to get out the word about the Tea Party.

And they cheer for these people whenever they show up! It's the same old activist wing of the Republican Party.
My mom ( voted for clinton and bush) went to the tea party and she isn't political at all. My uncle, who has never been in politics went and took his two children.
I don't think they were alone in the fact that they were involved in the process for the first time.

elbamba
02-27-2010, 01:45 PM
He's also dead-wrong. Jefferson Davis never freed the slaves. He accepted office in his Inaugural Address talking about slavery. The banner was flown by people who were willing to leave the United States over the North taking away their free work-force. They felt superior; it wasn't bitter hatred like it became with segregation.

Imagine if someone took a farmer's lifestock and seeds. That's what they went to war over. It was over slavery; it wasn't over hatred of the black man. It was over money--greed. To not losing the way they did business. They'd have to care to hate.

It is still offensive to me as an American and it has been flown since then to speak-out against our government and because they are racist.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l8LzSPJDgcM/R8V6GWmt-JI/AAAAAAAAAH8/6Nini_anUhw/s400/T790871A.jpg
Excuse me for grouping you with them.

Actually you are both kind of wrong. Jefferson Davis did free some slaves towards the end of the war and had them fight for the South. It was not done in an effort to free people but rather out of necessity. However, Lincoln was not exactly about freeing the slaves. The emancipation proclamation did not free slaves in union states, only in rebel states. Itwas not until the end of the war when Lincoln knew that it was essentially won that he started making total emancipation an issue.

He was willing to concede to slavery if it could have brought the states back into the union two years beforethe war ended.

possessed
02-27-2010, 02:20 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/2010/02/26/nbc-chastised-congressional-black-caucus-members-lack-minority-hiring

spursncowboys
02-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Actually you are both kind of wrong. Jefferson Davis did free some slaves towards the end of the war and had them fight for the South. It was not done in an effort to free people but rather out of necessity. However, Lincoln was not exactly about freeing the slaves. The emancipation proclamation did not free slaves in union states, only in rebel states. Itwas not until the end of the war when Lincoln knew that it was essentially won that he started making total emancipation an issue.

He was willing to concede to slavery if it could have brought the states back into the union two years beforethe war ended.

The south lost the ability to have more slave states. Plus the non slave territories were becoming states. It was only a matter of time that slavery would be completely gone. Lincoln was a conservative in the fact slavery he was going to be worked out without further govt. intervention.

elbamba
02-27-2010, 02:41 PM
The south lost the ability to have more slave states. Plus the non slave territories were becoming states. It was only a matter of time that slavery would be completely gone. Lincoln was a conservative in the fact slavery he was going to be worked out without further govt. intervention.

Not altogether accurate. One of the major chips to ending the war was allowing the expansion of slavery into territories that were going to become states. Lincoln believed slavery would naturally end, but he would have negociated a deal to allow slavery for another 100 years if he could have ended the war after the first two disastrious years of the Civil War.

spursncowboys
02-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Not altogether accurate. One of the major chips to ending the war was allowing the expansion of slavery into territories that were going to become states. Lincoln believed slavery would naturally end, but he would have negociated a deal to allow slavery for another 100 years if he could have ended the war after the first two disastrious years of the Civil War.

That is kind of what I was saying, in the fact that Lincoln wanted slavery to naturally die out. However I don't think anyone imagined slavery would have been around for another hundred years.

Cleveland Steamer
02-27-2010, 05:03 PM
This cat says more bullshit and throws more insults but you never really hear others talk much about him.
Probably because nobody watches that shit.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-27-2010, 06:21 PM
You guys sure watch a lot of msnbc.
:lol someone has to :lol

Darrin
02-28-2010, 11:31 PM
My mom ( voted for clinton and bush) went to the tea party and she isn't political at all. My uncle, who has never been in politics went and took his two children.
I don't think they were alone in the fact that they were involved in the process for the first time.

Well, my mother, who voted Republican from 1980-2000 gave money to John Kerry in 2004 and Barack Obama in 2008. She used to get into political scraps with my father and compare the economic policies of Reagan to Carter to get my dad to shut up. A supporter of President Bush in 2000 (I was 16), who wanted Clinton Impeached in 1998 and supported Alan Keyes in the Republican Primary, I worked on the John Kerry's campaign. My brother, who has always been politically-leaning, who used to go around quoting Newt Gingrich and Pat Buchanan, worked on two different campaigns for the Democratic ticket, including Kerry.

I had a paper to write on current events in my history class in March, 2003 and chose the lead-up to the Iraq War. The day the bombs first fell in Baghdad was my last as a member of the Republican Party. Between working on Kerry's campaign and the Iraq War beginning, I had to buy a new suit. So that I could provide support to help my brother as he wrote and delivered a eulogy to bury a classmate and best-friend that served in a war he didn't believe in, I didn't believe in, and try not to let the hatred swell in him because then he'd be like the prick in the Oval Office.

I was against the Patriot Act. I was against the abuse of power. I had no problem with what the Dixie Chicks said. I was offended by what was said about them--it was mean-spirited. We were called Un-American. The kindest that was given was tolerance and being ignored.

Where is my interview on Fox News? We were called un-American for speaking out. The voices of opposition were reminded that we had to defend them in World War II, as a way of calling them weak-on-Defense. A local diner I used to frequent changed their menus to Freedom Fries. John Conyers was called a LUNATIC! Dennis Kucinich, the same! John Murtha was a DESERTER!

This wasn't that long ago. Why the sudden celebration from our leaders for "freedom of speech?" And applauding using the polls to shape American Democracy?

Marcus Bryant
02-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Your Mother?

Darrin
03-01-2010, 03:05 AM
It continues. Let's update. Somehow, we--the Democrats, the Liberals, the Progressives--are all responsible for what is wrong with the Republican, conservative movement?!?! How the fuck do you make this argument! Because he spent, he must have been a progressive!?!?! Give me gay marriage! Take care of the situation in Darfur! Stop protecting the rights of CORPORATIONS! NEVER MIND THAT WE WERE OPPOSED TO HIS SPENDING! (then I must have been a conservative, still!) NEVER MIND THAT WE HATED HIM AND HE HATED US! The Republicans betrayed themselves and became progressives! It couldn't be that you were wrong, immoral, made bad choices, no...they...became...progressives.

DO YOU SEE SOME DEMONIZATION HERE!?! You want to yell about Keith Olbermann? We're not only responsible for not being able to handle the power and levers of government because we can't unite our party, We are also reponsible for wire-tapping from the beginning, going after ACLU, mis-using the armed forces of the United States, deficit for a tax-cut we didn't ask for nor vote for, we are responsible for everything that has gone wrong and must be wiped off the political map according to this man! And you want to bitch because someone saw your signs and started looking for the black people!?!?!

I have yet to hear this man say anything against the private sector. If you have a sound-bite, I'd like to hear it.

1NshYHZch4g

http://globalwarmingmisinformation.com/mmtv/200909230021

Cry Havoc
03-01-2010, 03:53 AM
2LMmx-znVZc

That guy is one of the most inarticulate individuals I've ever seen. Wow. Hilarious.

word
03-01-2010, 04:29 AM
Actually, that term was coined by a LA times reporter. Your continued use of it makes you look like a complete jackass.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/mar/19/opinion/oe-ehrenstein19

It was originally coined by Spike Lee, talking about roles blacks were given in movies. Specifically he was talking about the movie 'The Green Mile'.