PDA

View Full Version : NBA cover up!!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Anybody notice that they don't mention Karl's rambling in NBA.com. Check it out

http://www.nba.com/games/20050430/SASDEN/recap.html

"They played very well without Duncan," Karl said. "Ginobili had a fantastic basketball game. I thought we fought our tails off in the second half. We were just in a hole we couldn't get out of."
convenient

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-01-2005, 07:34 AM
NBA.com is one of the worst websites for basketball, after the pistons/pacers brawl... they didnt even mention it till days after.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-01-2005, 07:41 AM
NBA.com is one of the worst websites for basketball, after the pistons/pacers brawl... they didnt even mention it till days after.
Thats not true, I read about it emediately, just a watered down version of it.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-01-2005, 07:59 AM
ESPN on the other hand...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=250430007

"I'm going to put in on tape and show my son how to play basketball -- just put your head down and run into people," Nuggets coach George Karl said. "I guess that's a new brand of basketball. It's not very pretty. He just goes in there and throws his arms up in the air and throws his elbows at us. He hits you as much as you hit him."

What a moron!

td4mvp21
05-01-2005, 09:49 AM
A coach should never complain like that about the refs. What is he doing for his team? What is it accomplishing? His team needs confidence right now and he's complaining about the refs? Give the Coach of the Year to Skiles, PLEASE

Tobias
05-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Really, I remember the headline that day "Dwayne Wade hits game winning three!" Good for Dwayne Wade! =P

exstatic
05-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Give the Coach of the Year to Skiles, PLEASE

Too late. Karl fooled people into thinking he was a good coach over a short span, and the votes were cast before the playoffs.

td4mvp21
05-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Well, I'm sorry, but a good coach doesn't blame the refs for a loss. Like Skiles said, "Basketball is like religion. Many attend, but few understand." Someone has that in their avatar and I love it. It's true. Not very many people truly understand basketball. Obviously Karl is making it look like he doesn't.