PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Scott Brooks

underdawg
02-25-2010, 12:50 AM
thanks for going small for Pop - we needed the help. Or are you just trying to keep Pop believing in small ball for the rest of the season - if so, never mind.

One question - do Parker, Hill and Blair get 5 fouls apiece tonight if small ball never rears its ugly head?

DesignatedT
02-25-2010, 12:56 AM
? thunder play small every game

exstatic
02-25-2010, 01:04 AM

Exactly. They only have one big that really plays: Kristic. Green and the Durantula are really outsized wings.

underdawg
02-25-2010, 01:07 AM

maybe I don't watch the Thunder enough, but with Krstic at 7' and Durant and Green at 6'9", that's not too small. I was at the game and it seemed like Brooks waited too long to get Durant in the game (back to back but he's young) and Krstic didn't see much of the 4th from what I remember. Also, I thought he moved Sefolosha to the 3 and played Harden at the 2 - that's what I was referring to as small ball and I'm not sure why he felt the need to do so with Finley in the game.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2010, 01:56 AM
The Thunder usually play Collison and Ibaka too, they didn't play tonight..

Mark in Austin
02-25-2010, 10:17 AM

There's a huge difference between Finley Bogans Hill and Hardin Green Westbrook.

antgomez2009
02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Ibaka and Collison didnt see much playing time, because the Spurs went smaller! You saw what happen when Mullens got in, Manu Dunking!!!!!

But yea, Small ball is ok to an extent and against some teams, not all!!