PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen Sighting

VivaPopovich
02-25-2010, 05:49 AM
Missed the game but the first couple seconds of the highlights I see Bruce Bowen sitting in the front row next to Kevin Durant before the game, laughing it up with someone.

Crazy. Come back Bruce, come back

jermaine
02-25-2010, 06:06 AM
Missed the game but the first couple seconds of the highlights I see Bruce Bowen sitting in the front row next to Kevin Durant before the game, laughing it up with someone.

Crazy. Come back Bruce, come back

You do know he works for ESPN right!?! Maybe, just maybe he was there for work related reasons!

Fabbs
02-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Wonder if Bruce is getting offers from other teams.
Dicktater tries to spin that if Bruce still had it he would be playing. But i wonder if Bruce simply wanted to continue to play in SA and no where else.

duncan228
02-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Former Spur Bruce Bowen talks to Bill Schoening on the court before Wednesday's game.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/spurs650-brucebowen20100224.jpg

taps
02-25-2010, 03:40 PM
bogans can thank bruce for putting his roachy hex on Durant

poop
02-25-2010, 03:55 PM
he had a cool interview before the game. the guy asked him if he ever wished he was back on the court, he said there was this one game where jason terry ripped the ball from bonner or did some punk thing to bonner or something, bruce said for about 5 minutes he wanted to get in the game just to straighten out terry LOL. good old bowen.

E-RockWill
02-25-2010, 04:02 PM
I say sign him to a couple of 10 day contracts & we"ll see how it goes!

honestfool84
02-25-2010, 05:33 PM
I say sign him to a couple of 10 day contracts & we"ll see how it goes!

i hope when you retire, your boss nags you nonstop about returning.

E-RockWill
02-25-2010, 07:28 PM
i hope when you retire, your boss nags you nonstop about returning.

If I was a successful as Bruce was, then I would be flattered.

Quit bein a dick & let people have some fun....sheesh....

honestfool84
02-25-2010, 08:00 PM
If I was a successful as Bruce was, then I would be flattered.

Quit bein a dick & let people have some fun....sheesh....

he's not coming back, once you realize that, it'll be easier to accept. no dicking around here, just stating the obvious.

who's to say that Bruce isn't "flattered" that measly fans want him to return? it's not gonna happen, regardless.

spursncowboys
02-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Bowen was also on Jim Rome's Jungle radio show on wed. Great interview.

DesignatedT
02-25-2010, 08:05 PM
bruce lookin old as fuck. same with fin

E-RockWill
02-25-2010, 08:48 PM
he's not coming back, once you realize that, it'll be easier to accept. no dicking around here, just stating the obvious.

who's to say that Bruce isn't "flattered" that measly fans want him to return? it's not gonna happen, regardless.

I think you're taking this waaay to seriously.

qiuyizeng
02-25-2010, 09:03 PM
he had a cool interview before the game. the guy asked him if he ever wished he was back on the court, he said there was this one game where jason terry ripped the ball from bonner or did some punk thing to bonner or something, bruce said for about 5 minutes he wanted to get in the game just to straighten out terry LOL. good old bowen.
haha! bowen is cool!

sammy
02-26-2010, 07:12 AM

LMAO!:lmao Man, I miss Bruce Bowen! Bonner lets everyone push him around, he might as well be invisible!