PDA

View Full Version : LMAO....sons...first Dirk...Now Larry Brown hates BRHornet!!

jazzypimp
02-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Charlotte coach Larry Brown paid Deron Williams one of the highest compliments Williams has received in five seasons with the Jazz.
"I don't think there's a better player in the league than Deron Williams," Brown said. "You don't hear him talked about like the others, but the effect he has on games to me are every bit as dramatic as any of the great ones we talk about."

:lmao In a dark corner BR sheds a tear!

Cane
02-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Williams is great but not "I don't think there's a better player in the league" great. In that game he definitely had great stats though: 20 points, 12 assists...also had three of his shots blocked though.

However as long as CP3's injury doesn't slow him down he'll be the best PG in the league unless you consider Lebron James :)

JamStone
02-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Clearly Larry Brown has gone fullblown senile. Had he said "point guard" instead of "player," ok. But, he said he didn't think there's a better "player" in the league than Deron. I'd like to introduce Larry Brown to about 10-15 different players around the league. Has Larry Brown even heard of LeBron James yet?

Larry Brown says shit like this at times that make you scratch your head when he's in the moment, right before or after a game talking about an opposing player and knob slobbing over how great they are. But that was just a negligent comment by Larry.

Deron is a great player. But come on. No better player in the league? LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Dirk, Durant... all second fiddles to Deron Williams? Laughable.

nkdlunch
02-25-2010, 10:49 AM
maybe he was talking about Deron's game with the ladies?

jazzypimp
02-25-2010, 10:54 AM
maybe he was talking about Deron's game with the ladies?

His wife is pretty fuckin hot!!

Girasuck
02-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Deron is a great player. But come on. No better player in the league? LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Dirk, Durant... all second fiddles to Deron Williams? Laughable.

LeBron, Kobe, Wade...No. Dirk and Durant...I bet every GM in the league would take Deron over those two.

Pelicans78
02-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Not sure many GMs would take anyone over Durant, just due to his potential, other than Lebron.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Dirk and Durant...I bet every GM in the league would take Deron over those two.

28 out of 30 GM's would take Durant. Indiana and Utah wouldn't because Deron Williams is lighter.

Ghazi
02-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Dont agree with that particular statement, but CP3 aint got SHIT on D WILL.

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 12:27 PM
28 out of 30 GM's would take Durant. Indiana and Utah wouldn't because Deron Williams is lighter.

Skip Bayless said that Phoenix is a team that always looks after white players. Not Indiana, though.

The Gemini Method
02-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Does anyone have a picture of Deron Williams' wife?

He's probably the best pg in the league...though you can make an argument for Chris Paul and, I'm not sure if anyone agrees with me on this one, Stephen Curry is becoming a superb PG as well. I personally like his game better than CP3, but that is a personal choice. Either/or on the Lakers would be sweet!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Skip Bayless said that Phoenix is a team that always looks after white players. Not Indiana, though.

It's more that black athletes are held to way higher standards than white athletes are in Phoenix, and there's also the city-wide assumption that white athletes in Phoenix work extremely hard and there is no chance whatsoever that a white athlete is never giving anything less than a full effort.

benefactor
02-25-2010, 05:14 PM
I bet every GM in the league would take Deron over those two.
I bet you're wrong.

redzero
02-25-2010, 09:21 PM
"I don't think there's a better player in the league than Deron Williams," Brown said.

Why does this apply to just BRHornet?

DesignatedT
02-26-2010, 02:47 AM
yup. d-will>cp3

BRHornet45
02-26-2010, 03:26 AM
lol sons at this bitch made faggot

fevertrees
02-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Dont agree with that particular statement, but CP3 aint got SHIT on D WILL.

D Will = top 5 PG in the league
CPFlop = Not even a top 50 player in the league

jazzypimp
02-26-2010, 09:38 AM
lol sons at this bitch made faggot

U mad? you buttfucuckold?

Sportstudi
02-26-2010, 09:59 AM
LeBron, Kobe, Wade...No. Dirk and Durant...I bet every GM in the league would take Deron over those two.

Put away the crack my friend.

collinsullivan
02-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Forgive BR if he be a little cranky this morning... last night i stuffed a god damn rat up that ass!! Interogation tactics!! Had to be a pretty damn fat rat too, fatboy was as loose as mother goose! Squeeled like a little school girl too.. Rat died intantaneously! Had to upgrade to a fuckin ferret. poor basterd came out lookin like a beaver! BR is now experiencing the poop shoot giggles.. loose as his momma's floppy wizard's sleeve!! Thats what you get when you're a fuckin RAT!

Goran Dragic
02-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Forgive BR if he be a little cranky this morning... last night i stuffed a god damn rat up that ass!! Interogation tactics!! Had to be a pretty damn fat rat too, fatboy was as loose as mother goose! Squeeled like a little school girl too.. Rat died intantaneously! Had to upgrade to a fuckin ferret. poor basterd came out lookin like a beaver! BR is now experiencing the poop shoot giggles.. loose as his momma's floppy wizard's sleeve!! Thats what you get when you're a fuckin RAT!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao