PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling it now...

Phillip
02-25-2010, 11:57 AM
I already predicted we would have a Mavs vs. Lakers WCF before the season started.

Mavs over Lakers in 6

you heard it here first, fuckos

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
cool story bro.

I'd rather the Lakers played the Mavs than Denver, though.

Leetonidas
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/pwnjoo1/1258508600954.jpg

Edward
When the fuck did the opinion of some faggot named Phillip matter?

ChrisRichards
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM

:rollin:lmao:rollin:lol:lmao:rollin

ChrisRichards
02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
nice counter troll :lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin

Phillip
02-25-2010, 12:08 PM

Shut the hell up you Steven Hawking wannabe cockface.

ChrisRichards
02-25-2010, 12:11 PM
This is great stuff. Same person arguing with each other. :lmao

Edward
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM

How are the walking sticks working jizz breath? Stephen hawking is a smart mutherfucker, meanwhile you're a wannabe forest gump.

Edward
02-25-2010, 12:14 PM
This is great stuff. Same person arguing with each other. :lmao

We aren't the same person. My name is Edward Willingham, I'm a Suns fan.

Leetonidas
02-25-2010, 12:15 PM
We aren't the same person. My name is Edward Willingham, I'm a Suns fan.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/pwnjoo1/1256413758807.png

Chieflion
02-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Where's Kyle and his mom?

rAm
02-25-2010, 12:21 PM

hahaha that's brilliant

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-25-2010, 12:23 PM
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/wghftcjycp--FuckoCop-The-Usual-Suspects-Benicio-Del-Toro-Fenster-

Ghazi
02-25-2010, 12:27 PM
We'll see.

Mavs seed is still up in the air.

It should be either 2, 3, or 4.

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I like the Mavs chances against the Lakers more than the Nuggets because they play much better D.

Phillip
02-25-2010, 12:44 PM
I like the Mavs chances against the Lakers more than the Nuggets because they play much better D.

+100

and actually have some basketball IQ, unlike the nuggs

Phillip
02-25-2010, 12:54 PM
How are the walking sticks working jizz breath? Stephen hawking is a smart mutherfucker, meanwhile you're a wannabe forest gump.

If Hawking is so smart, why can't he figure out a way to walk? Forest Gump was a billionaire bad-ass mofo. And he was able to walk.

FUCK YOU.

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Bold prediction, but I think if we stay healthy we can hang with them. I'm not sure if that means lose in 6 or 7, or win in 6 or 7, but it will be a fun, competitive series to watch.

Xylus
02-25-2010, 01:24 PM
The Mavs honestly look like the best team in the West right now. I can't argue with this.

Greg Oden
02-25-2010, 01:30 PM

And they're not a collective team of dipshits.

DJ Mbenga
02-25-2010, 02:01 PM
i've yet to see the lakers collectively play well all at once this season. the closest thing was the mavs beatdown at staples where everyone was making shots. either pau struggles and others play well or its byunum etc. never the whole team playing well. ill hold my judgement until they get their rythym together. the best ive seen a team was denver when chauncey was making anything he wanted along with all other nuggets. fluke to the tenth power. we need a game like that

j.dizzle
02-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Holy shit Mavfan, some of ya'll sure are pretty damn confident for a team that hasnt won a title since 2006.

Findog
02-25-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't see the Mavs beating the Lakers in a seven games series, but it's possible now after the trade. Not likely, but possible. They had no shot before the trade.

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Holy shit Mavfan, some of ya'll sure are pretty damn confident for a team that hasnt won a title since 2006.

:lmao +1

Phillip
02-25-2010, 02:19 PM
i've yet to see the lakers collectively play well all at once this season. the closest thing was the mavs beatdown at staples where everyone was making shots. either pau struggles and others play well or its byunum etc. never the whole team playing well. ill hold my judgement until they get their rythym together. the best ive seen a team was denver when chauncey was making anything he wanted along with all other nuggets. fluke to the tenth power. we need a game like that

:rolleyes

typical lakerfan excuse

mavsfan1000
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
No offense to the poster but it took almost every shot of Terry's that was playing out of his mind to win at home against the Lakers on a back-to-back. Might want to calm down about your expectations.

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
No offense to the poster but it took almost every shot of Terry's that was playing out of his mind to win at home against the Lakers on a back-to-back. Might want to calm down about your expectations.

we were without Damp causing Najera to defend Gasol for stretches, and that Caron Butler guy can take a little bit of the scoring load tbh.

j.dizzle
02-25-2010, 02:49 PM
we were without Damp causing Najera to defend Gasol for stretches, and that Caron Butler guy can take a little bit of the scoring load tbh.
Son, no offense but Gasol only had like 10 points, its not like he made a big impact. Dirk & Terry with 61 pts combined..Theres the reason Dallas won right there.When Terry is hitting his shots, Dallas is pretty damn hard to beat especially at home when he gets the crowd into it.

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Son, no offense but Gasol only had like 10 points, its not like he made a big impact. Dirk & Terry with 61 pts combined..Theres the reason Dallas won right there..Terry >>>>>> Caron vs LA. When Terry is hitting his shots, Dallas is pretty damn hard to beat especially at home when he gets the crowd into it.

All that about Terry is true, but it wasn't really my point. Caron will still help by making us a more balanced team and allowing Terry to choose better looks instead of being forced to create. And 6 of Gasol's 10 points we're by effortlessly just going right over the top of Najera. That shit ain't gonna work in the playoffs, I'm tellin ya. We need a healthy Damp to compete with you guys, that's for sure. Our team is nowhere near full strength, although Terry's good game saved the day this time. I wouldn't count on it in the future though.

duhoh
02-25-2010, 02:57 PM
here's to shooting for the title for texas!

j.dizzle
02-25-2010, 03:02 PM
All that about Terry is true, but it wasn't really my point. Caron will still help by making us a more balanced team and allowing Terry to choose better looks instead of being forced to create. And 6 of Gasol's 10 points we're by effortlessly just going right over the top of Najera. That shit ain't gonna work in the playoffs, I'm tellin ya. We need a healthy Damp to compete with you guys, that's for sure. Our team is nowhere near full strength, although Terry's good game saved the day this time. I wouldn't count on it in the future though.
Thats why I said in another thread.."Dont Mavfan wish they got that Terry every night" :lol..You guys need Caron & Damp in the playoffs but I knew Dallas would have a really good chance yesterday even without them cuz they really wanted that game & it was at home.

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Thats why I said in another thread.."Dont Mavfan wish they got that Terry every night" :lol..You guys need Caron & Damp in the playoffs but I knew Dallas would have a really good chance yesterday even without them cuz they really wanted that game & it was at home.

Yeah when Terry is hot we're dangerous, ask Rocket fan about that one :lol

Ghazi
02-25-2010, 03:17 PM
who sits crunchtime... butler jet or matrix

mavsfan1000
02-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Kidd. ;)

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 03:19 PM

matrix for sure unless he's been doing an excellent job of guarding a certain player all night. is this even a question?

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Kidd. ;)

That's why you're a fucking idiot

mavsfan1000
02-25-2010, 03:21 PM
That's why you're a fucking idiot
That's why you got no sense of humor. Terry will decide early in the game if he should sit or not.

sribb43
02-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Mavs in 2...mavs sweep games at Staples and Kobe kills his teammates for playing like pussies thus LA forfiets the series

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 03:24 PM
That's why you got no sense of humor. Terry will decide early in the game if he should sit or not.

:lol Yup, your anti-Kidd sentiment has been a joke all along! Lol no sense of humor, I get pm's complimenting me on my sense of humor kid..

lol playing marion in crunch time over Terry

badfish22
02-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Terry will decide early in the game if he should sit or not.

+1 if Terry is hot he stays in the game, if hes not we bench him. Marions D on Kobe was big last night. Not positive I fully trust Butler to check him...

mavsfan1000
02-25-2010, 03:25 PM
:lol Yup, your anti-Kidd sentiment has been a joke all along! Lol no sense of humor, I get pm's complimenting me on my sense of humor kid..

lol playing marion in crunch time over Terry
Well you didn't catch on very well to it. I was lmao at the Kidd comment but I guess you missed it.

sribb43
02-25-2010, 03:27 PM
The JET Dirk pick n pop is the mavs deadliest play in the 4th...u take that away and it's iso's only all day

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
:lmao Don't make me start pulling quotes of you crying about how Kidd is old and sooooo shitty and the trade was a mistake! If I pulled them all at once it might crash the server

badfish22
02-25-2010, 03:32 PM
The JET Dirk pick n pop is the mavs deadliest play in the 4th...u take that away and it's iso's only all day

Yeah but it doesn't really work when Jet can't make a shot to save his life. Do you think Caron and Dirk could do the pick n pop? Could be possible...

Ditty
02-25-2010, 03:51 PM
yall sound like the spurs after beating the lakers by 20 but mavs match up well against the lakers but i would still take the lakers in a 7 game series

Lukor
02-25-2010, 04:04 PM
yall sound like the spurs after beating the lakers by 20 but mavs match up well against the lakers but i would still take the lakers in a 7 game series

Everybody would take the Lakers in any 7 game series i think. But there is a
chance they'll be dethroned this year, several teams have caught up to them.
And they probably have the worst bench of all contenders.

Ditty
02-25-2010, 04:07 PM
Everybody would take the Lakers in any 7 game series i think. But there is a
chance they'll be dethroned this year, several teams have caught up to them.
And they probably have the worst bench of all contenders.

but they have the best lineup they can put on the floor of all contenders but i do hope the laekrs get beat even if its by the mavs but dont want either team to win the championship

Phillip
02-25-2010, 06:18 PM

how was terry playing out of his mind? he was hitting wide open shots. shots he is SUPPOSED to hit.

not to mention the mavericks missed two very key players in butler and dampier. so for every excuse the lakers have, the mavs have one, so it evens out. it was a fantastic win, and this prediction isnt based solely on last night game. i already felt that this trade made them capable of competing for a title, and the way they have been playing so far, including last night, solidifies my thoughts.

moron bulls fan :rolleyes

Phillip
02-25-2010, 06:20 PM
:lmao Don't make me start pulling quotes of you crying about how Kidd is old and sooooo shitty and the trade was a mistake! If I pulled them all at once it might crash the server

krofl

tbh he is a mavs fan so imo we should take it easy on him

wtf i forgot, hes a bulls fan krofl krofl krofl

Phillip
02-25-2010, 06:22 PM

depends on needs.

offense, butler and jet

defense, butler and matrix

jet and matrix shouldnt both be out there though unless the mavs had a good reason to go small with dirk at C, or someone fouled out

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2010, 06:29 PM
The best hope for opposing fans is that the Lakers ego problems come through or that they don't fix their current lineup..

They aren't going to win a title with their current starting lineup IMO..Gasol-Odom is a much better frontcourt than Gasol-Bynum..the Lakers will be much better if they switch to that lineup, and there have been rumors that Laker assistant coaches have tried to get PJ to switch it around..the problem with that is that there is a legit chance that Bynum acts like a baby if he is benched, and he's an important part of their team, so his game might suffer mentally(his actual game would probably prosper since he would be the clear #1 option off the bench)..

There's also the Fisher factor..the other Laker PGs are inconsistent too, but Fisher is obviously horrible at this point..if they bench him, they SHOULD be better(obviously not for sure, since I don't know if I would trust Farmar and Brown at PG), but there might be locker room problems if they bench Fisher too(I imagine they've obviously noticed that Fisher is a liability and would have already benched him by now, so I doubt they will at this point)..

There's also the issue with their 3-point shooting, the bench, injuries and Gasol's inconsistency..

Talent-wise, the Lakers have the best team in the NBA(which is why they still have an elite record, despite so many problems), but they have many problems(most of them are fixable though)..so let's hope they don't fix these issues..

Findog
02-25-2010, 07:08 PM
The best hope for opposing fans is that the Lakers ego problems come through or that they don't fix their current lineup..

They aren't going to win a title with their current starting lineup IMO..Gasol-Odom is a much better frontcourt than Gasol-Bynum..the Lakers will be much better if they switch to that lineup, and there have been rumors that Laker assistant coaches have tried to get PJ to switch it around..the problem with that is that there is a legit chance that Bynum acts like a baby if he is benched, and he's an important part of their team, so his game might suffer mentally(his actual game would probably prosper since he would be the clear #1 option off the bench)..

There's also the Fisher factor..the other Laker PGs are inconsistent too, but Fisher is obviously horrible at this point..if they bench him, they SHOULD be better(obviously not for sure, since I don't know if I would trust Farmar and Brown at PG), but there might be locker room problems if they bench Fisher too(I imagine they've obviously noticed that Fisher is a liability and would have already benched him by now, so I doubt they will at this point)..

There's also the issue with their 3-point shooting, the bench, injuries and Gasol's inconsistency..

Talent-wise, the Lakers have the best team in the NBA(which is why they still have an elite record, despite so many problems), but they have many problems(most of them are fixable though)..so let's hope they don't fix these issues..

Good post. Fisher and Bynum would be better against other team's second units. The Rockets nearly pulled off the upset last year because Brooks raped Fisher repeatedly. If I were the Lakers, I'd probably start Farmar in the playoffs and use Fisher in crunchtime, since he does have a history of making big shots. I don't think they're beating Cleveland in the Finals, but I do think they'll probably make it out of the West. Denver has the best chance of toppling them, but I don't think Fuehrer Stern wants to miss out on a Kobe-Bron Finals.

mavsfan1000
02-25-2010, 07:08 PM
how was terry playing out of his mind? he was hitting wide open shots. shots he is SUPPOSED to hit.

not to mention the mavericks missed two very key players in butler and dampier. so for every excuse the lakers have, the mavs have one, so it evens out. it was a fantastic win, and this prediction isnt based solely on last night game. i already felt that this trade made them capable of competing for a title, and the way they have been playing so far, including last night, solidifies my thoughts.

moron bulls fan :rolleyes
Listen bitch. Who the fuck are you to be talking to me like that? Anytime Terry goes off, the mavs usually win. Unfortunately, he doesn't usually have games like this. Everyone knows that Terry is a scrub some nights and a superstar others.

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 07:09 PM
cat fight

Edward
02-25-2010, 07:15 PM
cat fight

I guess when you lose fights to people in wheelchairs like Phillip does, you need to resort to picking fights with people like Mavsfan1000 who have had severe dementia eat away at their brain.

Phillip
02-25-2010, 07:44 PM
I love dick in my ass

fixed

Phillip
02-25-2010, 07:45 PM
I guess when you lose fights to people in wheelchairs like Phillip does, you need to resort to picking fights with people like Mavsfan1000 who have had severe dementia eat away at their brain.

Says the Steven Hawking wannabe thats too stupid to know how to get up and walk. Go fuck your sister who just got finished fucking your brother.

badfish22
02-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Mavs Have the Firepower to Compete With Lakers (http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/02/25/mavs-have-the-firepower-to-compete-with-lakers/)

http://www.blogcdn.com/nba.fanhouse.com/media/2010/02/022510-mavs-story.jpg

It's just not cool to say that a single regular-season game has much meaning, not in an 82-game schedule with the playoffs looming.

But this one did.

Much like the Magic beating the Cleveland Cavaliers earlier in the week, the Mavericks whipping the Los Angeles Lakers decisively Wednesday night was more than a little significant, proving that it's far too early to plan for that much-anticipated NBA Finals of LeBron vs. Kobe.

Don't even bet on it now.

Just when you thought everything had fallen into place, that the Lakers would walk into the Finals to defend their title, the Mavs reminded everyone why they made that trade at the All-Star break.

This is their time. Without saying too much, they believe the Lakers are beatable now in a best-of-seven series.

"It's going to be a very interesting series (with the Lakers),'' newly acquired center Brendan Haywood told FanHouse last week. "I can't wait.''

Haywood, Caron Butler and DeShawn Stevenson were added in a brilliant trade from Washington, giving them just the right pieces to counter the supposedly-unbeatable Lakers.

Butler didn't even play Wednesday, but Stevenson did, and he pestered Kobe Bryant enough to throw him off his game, which throws off the Lakers world. Stevenson isn't about to call himself a Kobe stopper, but he has just enough irreverence that he enjoys pushing his bushy beard into Kobe's face.

And Bryant doesn't like it. You could see it Wednesday night. Unlike a lot of guys who try to guard Bryant, Stevenson isn't intimidated.

Somewhere in the new schemes of under-rated coach Rick Carlisle, the Mavs have found the key to slowing Kobe. In his four games against them this season -- a 2-2 split -- Bryant has averaged only 16.3 points, while shooting 40 percent. He may have torched them in the past, but not now, not recently.

If that's not proof the Mavs can win against the Lakers, then the rest of the roster is.

Haywood gives then the veteran center -- more mobile than Erick Dampier -- who can negate LA's Andrew Bynum. In Dirk Nowitzki, they already have a power forward much better than LA's Pau Gasol. And in the battle of the old-time point guards, Jason Kidd can beat Derek Fisher every time. The matchup at small forward -- Ron Artest against Shawn Marion -- is a wash.

Yes, the Lakers have Lamar Kardashian in reserve, but the Mavs have a more explosive sixth man in veteran Jason Terry, who ran rings around the Lakers Wednesday night. The addition of Butler and Stevenson actually has helped him focus.

The Mavs (37-21) are playing their best basketball of the season at just the right time, riding a five-game winning streak going into Atlanta Friday night. Another win there will just further the belief that they have become the chosen team.

They are loaded with scorers, but their defense has been even better. The Lakers were the sixth consecutive team that failed to reach 100 points against the Mavs, joining good offensive teams like the Suns, Magic and Thunder.

Before they can see the Lakers at the Western Conference final, the Mavs must first get past the Denver Nuggets and Utah Jazz and all the other contenders out West.

Yet none of them are daunting to the Mavs, anymore.

There is a maturity and confidence now about the Mavs -- which might have been helped by the departure of the unpredictable Josh Howard -- that is unmistakable.

Nowitzki remains haunted -- and focused -- by the failure of 2006, when they led the Miami Heat, 2-0, in the NBA Finals, only to lose the next four games.

It's something that clearly has stuck with him, pestered him ever since. In an interview earlier this season with FanHouse, Nowitzki admitted that his great career will be marked by that failure -- unless he can bring the first NBA title to Dallas in the future.

For him, that future could be this season.

cobbler
02-25-2010, 08:14 PM
0 for 29

cobbler
02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Much like the Magic beating the Cleveland Cavaliers earlier in the week, the Mavericks whipping the Los Angeles Lakers decisively Wednesday night was more than a little significant, proving that it's far too early to plan for that much-anticipated NBA Finals of LeBron vs. Kobe.

Decisively? :lmao

badfish22
02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
http://ceritus.net/~pat/Archive1/scurred.jpg

djohn2oo8
02-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Decisively? :lmao

:lol

cobbler
02-25-2010, 08:24 PM

I suppose you consider a game where a 3 pointer taken with 50 seconds in left to tie is a decisive win. :lol

mavsfan1000
02-25-2010, 08:34 PM
fixed
Some newbie with a big mouth. I'm not a homer. I'm a realist. Seems to be a dying breed these days.

MavDynasty
02-25-2010, 09:27 PM
thats stretch

redzero
02-25-2010, 10:08 PM
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4855/coolstoryteller.jpg

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 10:16 PM
lol hornets

redzero
02-25-2010, 10:24 PM
lol hornets

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/wzamNytXvi07470g63yvjwWeo1_250.jpg

4chan
02-25-2010, 10:29 PM
>implying i wont knock you out with my schlong

redzero
02-25-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm guessing that dirk4mvp and 4chan are samefagging it up.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 10:34 PM
TBH the guy who's troll that is told me he was about to post with him.

redzero
02-25-2010, 10:36 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/samefag.jpg

4chan
02-25-2010, 10:38 PM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/683/Success-Kid-GET-CALLED-A-SAMEFAG-BY-A-RETARD-RAN-OVER-A-RETARD-WITH-MY-CAR.jpg

redzero
02-25-2010, 10:40 PM
I find it odd that after the two times 4chan posted, neither he nor dirk4mvp was under the active user list.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 10:44 PM
No one finds it odd that you're retarded IMHO.

redzero
02-25-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm not retarded. I took an Advanced Placement class in high school.

DAF86
02-25-2010, 10:49 PM
If this WCF happens I think the Lakers will win it in 5 or 6

badfish22
02-25-2010, 10:53 PM
If this WCF happens I think the Lakers will win it in 5 or 6

Thanks. That makes me feel better about the Mavs chances tbh, considering this is coming from the fag who said Manu>Dirk.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks. That makes me feel better about the Mavs chances tbh, considering this is coming from the fag who said Manu>Dirk.

Also the guy who hopes the Spurs get the Lakers in the 1st round thinking that's the last team LA wants to meet in the 1st round.

DAF86
02-25-2010, 11:01 PM

I'm not a fag, why would you say that? Are you an internet tough guy?

badfish22
02-25-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm not a fag, why would you say that?

lol ok. You would let Manu have his way.

Are you an internet tough guy?

Wasn't trying to be tough. Hence me starting my response with the word "thanks".
Really thanks.

DAF86
02-25-2010, 11:08 PM
lol ok. You would let Manu have his way.

No, I wouldn't. Like I said I'm not gay.

Wasn't trying to be tough. Hence me starting my response with the word "thanks".
Really thanks.

You're welcome.

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:11 PM
Like I said I'm not gay.

We don't think you're gay, we think you're a faggot.

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:11 PM
badfish agreeing with spurfan. He isn't mav cru material.

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Also the guy who hopes the Spurs get the Lakers in the 1st round thinking that's the last team LA wants to meet in the 1st round.

:lmao tbh it's fun to read the musings of some Argentine Nazi sympathizer who undoubtedly whacks off on his Manu posters every night.

Greg Oden
02-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Fuck, I like Vampire Weekend. I am officially a hipster. I'm not a faggot like manu fan however.

DAF86
02-25-2010, 11:14 PM

I'm neither.

redzero
02-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Fuck, I like Vampire Weekend. I am officially a hipster. I'm not a faggot like manu fan however.

I haven't listened to Contra yet. Is it any good?

IronMexican

Is det de band you told me to listen to? Pretty gay. You aren't a hipster, you scenester.

IronMexican

Aren't you a hipster?

Banzai
02-25-2010, 11:16 PM

same thing.

Greg Oden
02-25-2010, 11:17 PM

Yep sons it is imho.

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:17 PM
same thing.

It really isn't, brah. it's like how all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I enjoy Vampire Weekend, but tbh everything about that band is massively doucher, especially their name.

MavDynasty
02-25-2010, 11:20 PM
yo IM whos all in da mav crew

i know its mono fin stretch badfish bump?

DAF86
02-25-2010, 11:21 PM
lol Mavs fans are bored

Try watching something in youtube, is a lot more fun than trolling in a sports forum. Here's something I think you will enjoy. I picked one of the two that the refs didn't rig.

8uRl76QtiXg

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:22 PM

Those who are in the mav krew know who they are.

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:22 PM

badfish probably isn't in it. I'd probably throw MS in there. Fin and mono seem to be the ringleaders. People always say me or DoK are in the mav cru. I did troll DoK with my Spurz in 09 troll today:lol

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 11:23 PM
lol argentina fan mad his nazi loving country produces no good music.

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:25 PM

mavs>Spurs,dok,IM,dirk4mvp and recently me. :toast

badfish22
02-25-2010, 11:25 PM
lol Mavs fans are bored

Try watching something in youtube, is a lot more fun than trolling in a sports forum. Here's something I think you will enjoy. I picked one of the two that the refs didn't rig.

lol DAF. Just getting pathetic now really

Greg Oden
02-25-2010, 11:26 PM
and recently me. :toast

Since when bro?

MavDynasty
lmao spurfan mad cuz their team is irrelevant

i thought manu>dirk and will lead ur team to the finals?

bostonguy
This has turned into 4 ring > 0 ring smack now?

djohn2oo8
02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
This has turned into 4 ring > 0 ring smack now?

That argument has been going on for quite some time

IronMexican

Now that the mav cru is in disagreement with DAF, you want to join in. Well, it's too late for that, choad. You had your chance.

MavDynasty
bostonguy used to be a dick in the nfl forum back in 07 durin the 16-0 season but ever since 18-1* he has been pretty chill

still not removin this sig tho lol

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:28 PM
You guys remember when dirk was happy the Grizz drafted Thabeet? lol

MookieCrew
crofl the mavs crew thinks they're hot shit. lame. they're lamer than eminem having lunch at genghis grill with the cast of there will be blood. they're too lame to scoff.

they always rap about hailey my baby, spaghetti, and madacamias.

DAF86
lol argentina fan mad his nazi loving country produces no good music.

Son, please.

Listen to this

KpiY999wHTM

UswRIztn5ak

BfYR6EH_9qg

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 11:29 PM
You guys remember when dirk was happy the Grizz drafted Thabeet? lol

Considering the Raiders, you can't lol at any draft picks.

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:29 PM
bostonguy used to be a dick in the nfl forum back in 07 durin the 16-0 season but ever since 18-1* he has been pretty chill

still not removin this sig tho lol

Keep it. I get a good laugh when Im reading it every now and then.

DAF86
02-25-2010, 11:30 PM

lol badfish22

dirk4mvp
Son, please.

Listen to this

[CENTER]KpiY999wHTM

lmao I thought he was gonna bust out with Jessie's Girl for a second there.

bostonguy
That argument has been going on for quite some time

Oh i know but this thread was originally about Phillip/Stretch saying it would be Mavs/Lakers 2010 WCF. Funny how it turned into that yet again.

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Rememba det one time mono got mad that the Mavs traded BJ Mullens for Rodrigue Beaubois?

:lmao:lmao

badfish22
02-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Now that the mav cru is in disagreement with DAF, you want to join in. Well, it's too late for that, choad. You had your chance.

What are you talking about? DAF and I are the first ones that started "arguing"...

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Rememba det one time mono got mad that the Mavs traded BJ Mullens for Rodrigue Beaubois?

That was the name of the white guy from OSU? If so, then yeah, I remember that.

j.dizzle
02-25-2010, 11:34 PM
LOL Spurfan- 4 rings faggot...LOL Mavfan- We won a ring in 2006

MavDynasty
02-25-2010, 11:35 PM
lol blowjob mullens

Sean Cagney
+100

and actually have some basketball IQ, unlike the nuggs

That didn't help them last year at all vs. the Nuggs.. I know they made a trade, but the Nuggs are still better IMO.

bostonguy
Since when bro?

Since they became a team that can take out the Nuggets now. :toast

djohn2oo8
What the hell is the mavs crew?

IronMexican

http://www.40acressports.com/images/jevan-snead-texas.jpg

Greg Oden
:cry Give me attention :cry

MavDynasty
02-25-2010, 11:36 PM
LOL Spurfan- 4 rings faggot...LOL Mavfan- We won a ring in 2006

dos anillos, puta

lol feb 24 2010 nba champs

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:36 PM
What are you talking about? DAF and I are the first ones that started "arguing"...

Hey, fuck you. Don't tell me how to live my life.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2010, 11:37 PM
http://www.40acressports.com/images/jevan-snead-texas.jpg

Not sure who that is tbh.

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:37 PM
That didn't help them last year at all vs. the Nuggs.. I know they made a trade, but the Nuggs are still better IMO.

Mavs have a team now that can really matchup better with Denver now. Last year they weren't versatile at all yet they were 1 fuckup away from really making it a series. They have upgraded so much now that they can take Denver in a series. Plus I like the Mavs chances better vs LA than Denver because they play defense while the Nuggets don't.

j.dizzle
02-25-2010, 11:38 PM
dos anillos, puta

lol feb 24 2010 nba champs
Did ya'll pop champagne after that game 7 win of the WCF last night?:lmao

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Not sure who that is tbh.

Ok wtf is tbh? That sounds like a kind of pot.

Greg Oden
lol ole piss

lol 2 years in a row

You should've went to school elsewhere IMHO. Did you enjoy your year surrounded by coon asses?

IronMexican
Did mono go to Arkansas?

Greg Oden
02-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Did mono go to Arkansas?

IDK sons but Anthony " :( " Randolph decided to attend LSU tbh.

MavDynasty
02-25-2010, 11:41 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+tbh

Greg Oden
02-25-2010, 11:42 PM

not quite mav krew material imho.

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:44 PM
to be honest? New acronym. Yay

symple19
02-25-2010, 11:44 PM

you're retarded

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:46 PM
you're retarded

That is what tbh stands for? :wtf

pussyface.
02-25-2010, 11:47 PM
cock shot

:hungry:

Greg Oden
tbh it beats fragile knees and sending a cock shot to the entire world.

imo a huge cawk helps me with the ladies more than your emo sad face routine.

symple19
That is what tbh stands for? :wtf

tbh, yes, that's exactly what it means

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:49 PM
tbh, yes, that's exactly what it means

tbh Are you sure? tbh I am not positive about that. :depressed

Tom Brady
02-25-2010, 11:50 PM
hey guys whats up?

bostonguy
02-25-2010, 11:50 PM
hey guys whats up?

Tom how did you take Randy's comments the other day?

symple19
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
tbh Are you sure? tbh I am not positive about that. :depressed

:tu :lol

IronMexican
02-25-2010, 11:53 PM
hey guys whats up?

t f b!

Banzai
02-25-2010, 11:53 PM
It really isn't, brah. it's like how all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/Full_of_win.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4533)

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:55 PM
is rogue really banned? tbh i thought it was a joke but i've noticed that I haven't made the mistake of thinking Findog was posting a bunch of gibberish all day.

monosylab1k
02-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Does Banzai like the cock? he seems so offended by my use of the word faggot. Banzai if you're an ass-stabber i apologize for my offensive comments.

MavDynasty
02-25-2010, 11:59 PM
who owned that monoslobsomed1ck troll?

stretch
02-26-2010, 12:00 AM

considering the colts you cant lol at anything other than the colts

lol colts

symple19
Does Banzai like the cock?

Nah, even the gays get laid.

He's too busy dialing up another avatar or star trek scene to toss off to

IronMexican
who owned that monoslobsomed1ck troll?

tsa

Eli Manning
02-26-2010, 12:02 AM
hey guys whats up?

hi

i kicked your ass, thats whats up

lol you

Eli Manning
02-26-2010, 12:07 AM
tsa was monoslobsond1ck. imho that troll was pretty damn funny. the monoslobsomed1ck was a retarded knockoff.

remember that time I made you implode into a whiny bitch?

stretch
02-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Does Banzai like the cock? he seems so offended by my use of the word faggot. Banzai if you're an ass-stabber i apologize for my offensive comments.

banzai is a faggot

stretch
02-26-2010, 12:10 AM
lol 2 years in a row

You should've went to school elsewhere IMHO. Did you enjoy your year surrounded by coon asses?

lol ohio state

lol getting owned by florida

lol twice in the same year

lol football and basketball

lol vagina forehead

bostonguy
02-26-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh great stretch is here to spam the threads yet again. Yay :rolleyes

Greg Oden
02-26-2010, 12:11 AM
lol ohio state

lol getting owned by florida

lol twice in the same year

lol football and basketball

lol vagina forehead

lol cart mccry

symple19
02-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Oh great stretch is here to spam the threads yet again. Yay :rolleyes

imho, aren't you still supposed to be figuring out what tbh means?

Or fucking men?

Or figuring out which teams bandwagon to jump on?

bostonguy
02-26-2010, 12:18 AM
imho, aren't you still supposed to be figuring out what tbh means?

Or fucking men?

Or figuring out which teams bandwagon to jump on?

tbh, I know what tbh means.

Fucking men? Eh?

I am jumping on the Leon Powe bandwagon now that he has returned. :lobt2:

Eminem
02-26-2010, 12:21 AM
tbh this thread is now about stroking me off

n7DDTd_ZZIk

redzero
02-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Aren't you a hipster?

I'm not a hipster. I just have a higher music iq than most people.

4chan
02-26-2010, 12:22 AM
I'm not a hipster. I just have a higher music iq than most people.
No doubt.

http://thesteinbergprinciple.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/in_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy1.jp g

symple19
02-26-2010, 12:23 AM
tbh, I know what tbh means.

Fucking men? Eh?

I am jumping on the Leon Powe bandwagon now that he has returned. :lobt2:

you would certainly know alot about a solid inside presence, wouldn't you?:downspin:

stretch
02-26-2010, 12:29 AM
I like shoving spam up my ass.

:tu good for you

DAF86
02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
rofl centered

P/S: "I remember" is better

redzero
02-26-2010, 12:34 AM
No doubt.

http://thesteinbergprinciple.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/in_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy1.jp g

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1526/thatsmarvelous.jpg

mavs>spurs2
02-26-2010, 12:36 AM
did i miss the klan meeting?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-26-2010, 01:29 AM
I did troll DoK with my Spurz in 09 troll today:lol

:lmao well done son.

btw some quality stuff in this thread.

IronMexican
02-26-2010, 12:00 PM
I always hear so many people talk aboot det Aeroplane CD. Never listened to it. Pretty sure it's got nothing on OK Computer.