02-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Anyone watching the Health Care Summit?

He says they should look at how things are ran here in TEXAS

djohn2oo8
02-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Wrong forum

Findog
02-25-2010, 03:51 PM
McCain has some teabagger running against him in the Arizona Senate GOP primary. Texas, which has capped medical malpractice awards, is home to one of the most expensive healthcare markets in the country.

Ed Lover
02-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Anyone watching the Health Care Summit?

He says they should look at how things are ran here in TEXAS

Come the Fuck On Son!!!!!!!!

Getdafuckouttaherewitdatboolshit!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-25-2010, 03:57 PM
lol graduated 5th from the bottom of his class
lol pill popping animal for a wife
lol choosing Sarah Palin
lol John McCain

JMarkJohns
02-25-2010, 04:02 PM
lol graduated 5th from the bottom of his class
lol pill popping animal for a wife
lol choosing Sarah Palin
lol John McCain

Not that he ever was going to win in the first place, but his first choice was Lieberman, the GOP said no, and I've heard he picked Palin to teach the GOP a lesson... that was their future star, he picked her early and now she's a punchline. GOP should have let him do the bi-partisan ticket.

As for everything else, yes, lol, indeed!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Not that he ever was going to win in the first place, but his first choice was Lieberman, the GOP said no, and I've heard he picked Palin to teach the GOP a lesson... that was their future star, he picked her early and now she's a punchline. GOP should have let him do the bi-partisan ticket.

He should have picked Mike Huckabee. He was capable of all the stupid red neck evangelical folksy trash Palin did, but unlike Palin he wouldn't need someone to tell him Africa is a continent, not a country.

DMX7
02-25-2010, 05:21 PM

Yeah, I didn't know the GOP and not the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE got to pick the VP. :lol

That party would have run that old man over if he ever made it to the White House.

greyforest
02-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I didn't know the GOP and not the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE got to pick the VP. :lol

the GOP gets to pick all their PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATEs and also tells them what to do

DMX7
02-25-2010, 05:28 PM
the GOP gets to pick all their PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATEs and also tells them what to do

Each party gets to pick the presidential candidate, that's called a primary. The presidential candidate gets to pick the VP.

HornetLoveJones
02-25-2010, 06:16 PM
what does this have to do with the NBA kid