PDA

View Full Version : rascals hate of Manu

smeagol
02-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are a number of Manu haters in the forum, ducks, vander, some members of the mookie crew, but the one and only, truly original Manu hater is none other than rascal.

Here are some links to the hate this dude has been spewing for years:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=146460&highlight=manu#post146460

posts #176 and 179 show how much faith rascal had in Jan 2005 regarding Manu making the ASG. And how wrong the fucker was . . . :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9702&highlight=manu

In another vintage 2005 thread, the guy is arguing why Manu should have been packaged in a deal for VC. I'm not arguing for or against the trade, although we all know how many titles NJ won with Carter. All I'm saying is the dude simply hates Manu . . .

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=159895&highlight=manu#post159895

Funny thread were rascal says Manu never steps up in big games (post # 15). By the way, whatever happened to Nikos? He was one hell of a poster . . .

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=269517&highlight=manu#post269517

This is a great thread. What a fucking moron . . .

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16116&highlight=manu

This one is short and sweet. May 2005: The fucker predicts that the Spurs will lose in the WCF (against PHX, IIRC) :lmao

What a sad fuck . . .

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40896&highlight=manu

Another thread were rascal gets his ass handed by nikos. From 2006.

At the end of the day, it gets boring. rascal posts are repetitive: trade Manu, Carter > Manu, etc, etc. Simply search for rascal's posts, keyword: Manu. There's 11 pages of his bullshit.

TimDunkem
02-25-2010, 05:07 PM
lmao Bobby Simmons!

benefactor
02-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah...he's probably the CoM's biggest rival.

vander
02-25-2010, 07:30 PM
LOL one game.
LOL some fans want to win, CoM fans just want to worship their god, they don't give a shit about the Spurs

:toast

for the record, prior to 08, Manu was a stud, but age caught up with him quickly and brutally

ElNono
02-25-2010, 07:50 PM
for the record, prior to 08, Manu was a stud, but age caught up with him quickly and brutally

LOL @ this hater backpedaling already... :lmao

Didn't you just say that he never played well in the playoffs?

urunobili
02-25-2010, 07:50 PM
LOL one game.

CROFL february 19.7 pts per game 4 rbs 4 assists 2 stls
LOL 36 on the Raptors early in the season

LOL some fans want to win, CoM fans just want to worship their god, they don't give a shit about the Spurs

lol 4 rings not three... LMAO Manu ritiring a Spur and you having to suck it :rollin

lol Manu dunking like in 05 and you and your groupies being in denial

LOL you coming to a thread calling out rascal there's nothing more gay than that... :lol

ohmwrecker
02-25-2010, 07:54 PM
So . . . Let me get this straight you started a thread to give another ST poster shit? OK . . .

::slowly backs out of room::

Chomag
02-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Ummm ok and?

vander
02-25-2010, 08:54 PM
CROFL february 19.7 pts per game 4 rbs 4 assists 2 stls
LOL 36 on the Raptors early in the season

lol 4 rings not three... LMAO Manu ritiring a Spur and you having to suck it :rollin

lol Manu dunking like in 05 and you and your groupies being in denial

LOL you coming to a thread calling out rascal there's nothing more gay than that... :lol

LOL thinking one dunk means anything, that's even worse than thinking one game means anything

LOL @ 19 PPG for a month = 2005 manu :lmao, don't forget the guy comes in against opponents 2nd stringers and shoots our technical FTs. also 4 of the 6 games he scored over 20 we lost :rollin

LOL telling me where I can and can't laugh at the CoM

Manu-of-steel
02-25-2010, 11:36 PM
LOL thinking one dunk means anything, that's even worse than thinking one game means anything

LOL @ 19 PPG for a month = 2005 manu :lmao, don't forget the guy comes in against opponents 2nd stringers and shoots our technical FTs. also 4 of the 6 games he scored over 20 we lost :rollin

LOL telling me where I can and can't laugh at the CoM

LOL at this poster wanting to help the spurs cause by trading an invaluable player in the spurs team.
LOL at the mindless posts critizising Manu without basis.
LOL!

ducks
02-25-2010, 11:41 PM
question will this thread starter post here if manu signs in the offseason to the jazz or any other team

FeZZy
02-25-2010, 11:46 PM
yeah this is dumb

santymrc
02-26-2010, 03:07 AM
question will this thread starter post here if manu signs in the offseason to the jazz or any other team

Ducks, did you share rascals baby-bottle while growing up? He has admited it was filled with paint not too long ago...

TDMVPDPOY
02-26-2010, 05:23 AM
lol @ player fans, if you cant take criticisms, then you shouldnt be posting on forums

Manu-of-steel
02-26-2010, 09:27 AM
lol @ player fans, if you cant take criticisms, then you shouldnt be posting on forums

LOL at fans criticizing without even watching spurs games, criticizing without basis. Just LOL!

rascal
02-26-2010, 09:46 AM
Manu got 1 gift appearance to an All Star game when other players had better stats.
And never made it again. yes he made it to the all star game in 2005 so I was wrong about 2005 but right ever since. Is he a true all star that makes it every year like other top stars? No!

Since he never got back to the all star game and his numbers were not as good as other players the year that he got in I would say it was a 1 time gift appearance because of his international fandom.

Phenomanul
02-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Your problem is not that you hate Manu, but that you would rather see the Spurs fail just to prove your points...

You're living in denial about what he means to this team, this franchise, and this city...

Manu is a winner.

santymrc
02-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Manu got 1 gift appearance to an All Star game when other players had better stats.
And never made it again. yes he made it to the all star game in 2005 so I was wrong about 2005 but right ever since. Is he a true all star that makes it every year like other top stars? No!

Since he never got back to the all star game and his numbers were not as good as other players the year that he got in I would say it was a 1 time gift appearance because of his international fandom.

Rascal definition:

1 : a mean, unprincipled, or dishonest person
2 : a mischievous person or animal
— rascal adjective

rascal
02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Your problem is not that you hate Manu, but that you would rather see the Spurs fail just to prove your points...

You're living in denial about what he means to this team, this franchise, and this city...

Manu is a winner.

Where did I ever say I hate manu? He is capable of big games but inconsistent play which is justified by his below star statistics. He is just below the true stars of the league.

He is also on the decline with age and injuries which makes him the one the spurs should trade to shore up the frontline.

rascal
02-26-2010, 12:23 PM
point number 2. Vince carter has been better in the NBA than Manu. Better stats, more all star appearances.

Dont tell me Manu won more titles because winning titles is a team accomplishment and is a result of your teammates and being fortunate to be on a good enough team. Not saying manu was not a part of winning the titles but he had help and its a team accomplishment.

rascal
02-26-2010, 12:28 PM
point number 3; When that was written Manu had yet to deliver big in the playoffs . So there was nothing wrong with that statement. It said Manu has yet to deliver it didn't say he was never going to.

nkdlunch
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
let's see:
-manu leaves it all on the court every single night
- he is underpaid for NBA standards. Other NBA teams would pay him much more. (And they will this summer)
- doens't bitch about being in the bench
- is a leader of the team

yeah, hating manu is plaing retarded

smeagol
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM

The ASG is not about stats. Quit using stats as thre measurement of success. Manu brings much more than stats to the table. I think at this point this is pretty obvious. If you don't see it, well, you are either blind or a fool. I tend to think the latter.

He made it to the All NBA 3rd team. That is better than the AS team.

This is precisely what's wrong with you. Instead of rejoicing on the fact Manu made it to the ASG, you find ways to make it into a negative (gift appearence :lol).

This happens with everything related to Manu when it comes to you. Instead of admitting he was pivotal in the 2005 and 2007 championships, you highlight the fact he committed the foul against Dirk in 2006 (I can post the thread if you want me to). If I look hard, I can probably find a post of yours that blames Manu for the .4 Fisher shot.

sonic21
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
insecure CoM member.

what's the point of starting this thread?

urunobili
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
insecure CoM member.

what's the point of starting this thread?

and your contribution to it is... :wakeup

smeagol
02-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Where did I ever say I hate manu?

Some things go without saying.

He is capable of big games but inconsistent play which is justified by his below star statistics. He is just below the true stars of the league.

So? Is that a reason to trade him? He is not paid like a star, so there you go. Everything evens out.

He is also on the decline with age and injuries which makes him the one the spurs should trade to shore up the frontline.

Dude, you've been saying this since 2004, when he was not on the decline and did not have many injuries. If the FO sided with you back then, the Spurs would probably have two less rings.

nkdlunch
02-26-2010, 12:46 PM
yeah I don't get the point of this thread either.

Yeah rascal is an idiot, but you just made his day by making a thread on him.

smeagol

I guess we'll have to wait . . .

smeagol
yeah I don't get the point of this thread either.

Yeah rascal is an idiot, but you just made his day by making a thread on him.

The point of this thread is to entertain me. I guess the thread police is out and nobody told me so.

nkdlunch
02-26-2010, 12:48 PM
The point of this thread is to entertain me.

lame

urunobili
02-26-2010, 12:50 PM
well the only negative i could think of about this thread... is that gives the chance to open threads like this one regarding ducks, vander etc.. and if it becomes a habit Kori will delete them at a glance... y'all just gave me an idea for my new pending sig :toast

sonic21
02-26-2010, 12:51 PM
and your contribution to it is... :wakeup

whats wrong with what i said?

smeagol
02-26-2010, 12:51 PM
lame

Don't read it and don't comment on it if you think it's lame.

That is lame.

smeagol
02-26-2010, 12:53 PM
well the only negative i could think of about this thread... is that gives the chance to open threads like this one regarding ducks, vander etc.. and if it becomes a habit Kori will delete them at a glance... y'all just gave me an idea for my new pending sig :toast

Back in the days this happened all the time. I guess people are too sensitive these days.

urunobili
02-26-2010, 12:54 PM
whats wrong with what i said?

The attempt to stereotype every single poster defending Manu's play as a CoM member and suggest that that is something negative makes it a dubious post...

urunobili
02-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Back in the days this happened all the time. I guess people are too sensitive these days.

agreed... even worse... some posters are so obsessed with becoming the forum non official police force that they may storm Kori with BS private messages saying :" he did this and that" without even getting what u were trying to accomplish...

and you may get one of those Kori warnings emails without her checking if you did something wrong or not because of this list of trustees... dude's dont seem to have a life and they bother Kori for nothing... i admire her patience to stand that kind of situations...

There seem to be a brand new patrol in the neighborhood now... :wakeup

duhoh
02-26-2010, 12:57 PM
if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it.

manu has been horrible for a while, but at the end of the day, his career has a strong case to get into the HoF.

sonic21
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM
The attempt to stereotype every single poster defending Manu's play as a CoM member and suggest that that is something negative makes it a dubious post...

there are manu fans (like you) and CoM members (like smeagol). A poster starting a thread because someone hates manu is insecure. I haven't stereotyped anything.

urunobili
02-26-2010, 01:18 PM
there are manu fans (like you) and CoM members (like smeagol). A poster starting a thread because someone hates manu is insecure. I haven't stereotyped anything.

ok I'm sorry... so Im a Manu fan and Smeagol a CoM member... that's not stereotyping? :rolleyes

I thought I was a Spurs fan first... Manu just happens to be a Spur after they were my favorite team already when i started following the admiral in 1995...

What are you then? :) True Spur fan? TP9 fan? :wakeup

smeagol
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM

Dude, go fuck yourself!

Who are you to tell me what kind of fan I am?

So you have been following the Spurs since . . . ? Fucking moron

smeagol
02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
point number 3; When that was written Manu had yet to deliver big in the playoffs . So there was nothing wrong with that statement. It said Manu has yet to deliver it didn't say he was never going to.

It simply shows your eye for talent sucks

sonic21
02-26-2010, 02:12 PM
ok I'm sorry... so Im a Manu fan and Smeagol a CoM member... that's not stereotyping? :rolleyes

I thought I was a Spurs fan first... Manu just happens to be a Spur after they were my favorite team already when i started following the admiral in 1995...

What are you then? :) True Spur fan? TP9 fan? :wakeup

yes you're a manu fan, so am i. I didn't say anything about you not being a spurs fan first. Maybe i'm wrong but after reading many smeagol's posts, i think he's a manu fan boy. Again maybe i'm wrong.

I prefer manu over tony. I'm a fan of manu since he came in italy. He was playing with my favourite player (rigaudeau). It's just sometimes some of his fans are acting like kobe fans.

rascal
02-26-2010, 02:34 PM

But when you have an Argentinian flag and always come out everytime someone says anything negative in any way about Manu then you are in the CoM.

ElNono
02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
But when you have an Argentinian flag and always come out everytime someone says anything negative in any way about Manu then you are in the CoM.

:bang

nkdlunch
02-26-2010, 02:37 PM
:bang

well Uruguay is technically an Argentine province :toast

ElNono
02-26-2010, 02:38 PM

:rollin

I bet urunobili has something to say about that...

rascal
02-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Dude, go fuck yourself!

Who are you to tell me what kind of fan I am?

So you have been following the Spurs since . . . ? Fucking moron

I never saw you in here before Manu.

rascal
02-26-2010, 02:41 PM
It simply shows your eye for talent sucks

No it simply shows Manu had one good playoff run. He has had some bad runs since.

urunobili
02-26-2010, 02:47 PM

CROFL American geography knowledge...

each time an argie says that kind of shit to us we remind them their lack of balls to claim the Faulklands... :stirpot:

With an american bringing it this time I don't know what to say though... LOL Vietnam? (joke)

smeagol
02-26-2010, 02:52 PM
I never saw you in here before Manu.

I joined in 2004 but lurked since 2003. Your point is?

smeagol
02-26-2010, 02:53 PM
No it simply shows Manu had one good playoff run. He has had some bad runs since.

So all Manu did since 2005 is to have 1 good playoff run?

Dude, your basketball knowledge never ceases to amaze me . . .

smeagol
02-26-2010, 02:54 PM

Uruaguay is a well-runned country (with the flaws of any third world nation).

Argentina is a joke . . . :depressed

urunobili
02-26-2010, 02:59 PM
CROFL Hillary Clinton coming to Uruguay's presidential assumption on Monday... only Nation in South America with such distinction :toast

smeagol
02-26-2010, 03:02 PM
CROFL Hillary Clinton coming to Uruguay's presidential assumption on Monday... only Nation in South America with such distinction :toast

And Mujica is a former terrorist . . .

Damn!

urunobili
02-26-2010, 03:13 PM
And Mujica is a former terrorist . . .

Damn!

well it's a message that we have our backs covered by the US... AND... that the US doesn't want us to be the next Venezuela... :lol

santymrc
02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Haha, never thougt i was gonna read Latin Politics and Geography in this forum lol :)
Uruguay is a nice country but it feels like a province for Argentinians couse we share almost everything. Uruguayans comes to live here and we go there for vacations. The best thing about Uruguay is that they have less corruption than us. In all other aspects we are almost the same.

As a side note, plz, dont talk about Islas Malvinas (Falkland Islands) urunobili. Show some respect or i'll treat you like if you were chilean (dogshit).

santymrc
02-26-2010, 03:54 PM
well it's a message that we have our backs covered by the US... AND... that the US doesn't want us to be the next Venezuela... :lol

Venezuela has Oil, a bunch of it. That's why they can do all thouse stupid things they do, palying the "macho" role, wich they aren't. Chavez is an asshole just like our president is.
Uruguay can't be that.

mookie2001
02-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Let it be known, Smegmol said earlier this week that when Manu leaves the spurs, many San Antonian spurs fans and he would follow Manu to his new team (but still like the spurs)

this is a fact, all these people crying Manu hater, are NOT EVEN REAL FANS. This is a fact

They weren't there when we were losing to the jazz and the rockets every year in the playoffs and they won't be here in 2012

So just remember who yall are talking to

the worst kind of turncoat phony fans you can imagine

smeagol
02-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Let it be known, Smegmol said earlier this week that when Manu leaves the spurs, many San Antonian spurs fans and he would follow Manu to his new team (but still like the spurs)

this is a fact, all these people crying Manu hater, are NOT EVEN REAL FANS. This is a fact

They weren't there when we were losing to the jazz and the rockets every year in the playoffs and they won't be here in 2012

Ahh the mookster . . .

We missed you bud :toast

santymrc
02-26-2010, 04:26 PM

I became a spurs fan right after MJ retirement (the second).
Allways liked David Robinson so I choosed to cheer for him as my first option.
You can't expect me to have the same feeling for SA that you guyz have. I wasn't born there, never been either or saw them play live. That's a granted privilege to you and a dream for me. OFC i love Manu and will cheer for him wherever he plays, but part of my hart will be cheering for SA as well, no matter what. I can only hope that Manu will stay in SA so i dont have to tear my hart apart.

BTW, hating Manu doesn't make you a better Spurs Fan, JUST A BLIND ASSHOLE.

diego
02-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Haha, never thougt i was gonna read Latin Politics and Geography in this forum lol :)
Uruguay is a nice country but it feels like a province for Argentinians couse we share almost everything. Uruguayans comes to live here and we go there for vacations. The best thing about Uruguay is that they have less corruption than us. In all other aspects we are almost the same.

As a side note, plz, dont talk about Islas Malvinas (Falkland Islands) urunobili. Show some respect or i'll treat you like if you were chilean (dogshit).

as an argentine who's lived in chile many years, I've got to step in and say you've got it wrong. Dont forget it was an extremely violent and unpopular dictatorship that supported the british. you can't paint the whole people with that brush. The chileans that still defend that position are from the upper class minority, and just like the upper class minority in argentina, they are a xenophobic, paranoid, elitist bunch of assholes. unfortunately, those are the fuckers that get around the most and that is why most countries have very poor opinions of their neighbors.

santymrc
02-26-2010, 05:39 PM
as an argentine who's lived in chile many years, I've got to step in and say you've got it wrong. Dont forget it was an extremely violent and unpopular dictatorship that supported the british. you can't paint the whole people with that brush. The chileans that still defend that position are from the upper class minority, and just like the upper class minority in argentina, they are a xenophobic, paranoid, elitist bunch of assholes. unfortunately, those are the fuckers that get around the most and that is why most countries have very poor opinions of their neighbors.

I think you got it wrong, Pinochet wasn't unpopular in Chile. And remains in their memory as a loved one. Go figures.
But i wont comment on this again, i don't want to turn a sports forum into a political / historical debate.
Let's keep talking about the Spurs.

in2deep
02-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Argentines talking shit about Chile. Jealous much?

diego
02-26-2010, 06:23 PM
I wont keep going into politics or history either (after this!), but you are definitely wrong. There is an Allende museum, there is no Pinochet museum (and never will be- people would trash it the second it was built). Some people still defend him but at least 60% of chileans hate him (for various reasons). He will be remembered for genocide, theft, oligarchy, and a flawed constitution that allowed the privatization of everything. only a handful of people will say that he brought order and economic progress, the rest will say he gutted the country in every sense possible.

ElNono
02-26-2010, 06:39 PM
CROFL Hillary Clinton coming to Uruguay's presidential assumption on Monday... only Argentina's province with such distinction :toast

fify :lol

/kidding

DAF86
02-26-2010, 06:46 PM

lol fucking xenophobic bitch.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
haha, never thougt i was gonna read latin politics and geography in this forum lol :)
uruguay is a nice country but it feels like a province for argentinians couse we share almost everything. Uruguayans comes to live here and we go there for vacations. The best thing about uruguay is that they have less corruption than us. In all other aspects we are almost the same.

As a side note, plz, dont talk about islas malvinas (falkland islands) urunobili. Show some respect or i'll treat you like if you were chilean (dogshit).

wtf??

spurs10
02-26-2010, 07:02 PM
First of all, I think it's great that Spurs fans from all over the world have ST to join together in supporting their favorite team....thank you Kori and Timvp. With regard to this thread.

Manu Ginobili has won every award conceivable in basketball. He has done this by being the ultimate team player. Anyone who watched him in the Olympics, where he willed his team to a gold medal, and in the NBA Finals in 2005 and 2007, when he was often mentioned as a possible MVP, knows of his dedication to winning and to his team. Ask David Robinson and Tim Duncan what they think of him, and as they've often done, you will hear them refer to him with the utmost respect and admiration. Since he will inevitably be judged by all his great accomplishments in basketball, and not only by championship play in the NBA, he will surely be inducted into the Hall of Fame when he retires.
People who refuse to acknowledge his near unfathomable feats and his big contribution to the Spurs are not to be taken seriously. Any of us who should accomplish, in any area or field, what Manu has, should be very proud....and whether he ever plays for another team or not ( and I hope not), I want to be in the crowd when they hang his jersey in the rafters....GSG!

santymrc
02-26-2010, 08:36 PM
lol fucking xenophobic bitch.

Chileans helped British in the Falklands War, they allways get happy when we loose in all kind of sports, and usually wished the worst to us, not to mention we almost had a war with them and are allways claiming for lands that doesn't belong to them. Any problem with me disliking them? The majority of our country does... So? I'm just not hypocrite about it and wont ever do anything to them either, I just try to stay as far as I can from anyone with their accent.

Are the SA fans xenophobic becouse they dont like the Mavs fan? :toast

BTW 40% of loving to a Genocide is A LOT OF LOVE.

urunobili
02-26-2010, 08:44 PM
santymrc: Uruguay was the ONLY country backing Argentina in Las Malvinas war; period.

While all the Pucaras went south to fight the English, Uruguayan's air force covered Buenos Aires airspace throughout the whole campaign.

So we definitively show some respect.

Though you have to know, Uruguayan's best kept secret is that they support Brazil when they play each other in Soccer. Not me though.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Chileans helped British in the Falklands War, they allways get happy when we loose in all kind of sports, and usually wished the worst to us, not to mention we almost had a war with them and are allways claiming for lands that doesn't belong to them. Any problem with me disliking them? The majority of our country does... So? I'm just not hypocrite about it and wont ever do anything to them either, I just try to stay as far as I can from anyone with their accent.

you're a fucking tool, you know that?

diego
02-26-2010, 09:09 PM
40% dont love him, maybe 10. I agree that more than 0% is too much. the other 30% is indifferent.

I have a bakery in santiago and for the most part people appreciate argentina a lot, be it for their soccer players, the food, the music, their looks... there are haters too of course, just like you.

and its not the same to be consciously a fan of a team, than to be born in X country. its not a choice. anyways, I dont have a problem with you disliking chileans, even if i do consider it prejudiced, but the falklands war is not a good reason. most chileans, like most people everywhere, would rather use those resources for other things like education and health.

and since we're still on the topic, the dogshit were the argentine generals who thought those islands were worth bluffing england in the first place. I know vets from the war and they all agree they were totally outmatched. as soon as the british sent their ships we should have pulled out. anyhow, its game time..

mookie2001
02-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Oops

1-8 won't cut it

Shastafarian
02-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Oops

1-8 won't cut it

Oh hey! You're still here. We were all worried you had offed yourself because of Manu's recent resurgence.

Just kidding.

No one was worried.

mookie2001
02-26-2010, 11:31 PM
And that resurgance has really helped on this win streak

Shastafarian
02-26-2010, 11:41 PM
And that resurgance has really helped on this win streak

It has arguably helped more than any other player. Hill and Duncan might have a beef with that statement but no one else. Manu was the only guy keeping the team close in recent games. It must hurt so much to acknowledge he's playing well.

rascal
02-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Manu inconsistent shooting from game to game as usual.

Anyone have the stats for Manu against the +.500 teams this year?

I'll bet far worse than against the weaker teams.

rascal
02-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Going back and reading, Nikos agreed with me that Carter is better than Manu.

Nikos did not want to consider career total stats and just wanted to bring up one year playoff stats, 2005 for Manu. Thats choosing and eliminating which stats to make them what you want them to conclude. He didn't prove anything and finally agreed Carter has had the better career.

mookie2001
02-27-2010, 12:04 AM
So I'm happy when he goes 1-8 in a loss?

Don't resort to that it doesn't even make Internet message board sense, I wouldn't scoff Manu if we were in first place

The same guy who people cream on each other when he goes 5-15 and we lose. Resurgance!

Then he goes 1-8 and all you can do is cry Manu hater

Shastafarian
02-27-2010, 03:39 AM

Don't resort to that it doesn't even make Internet message board sense, I wouldn't scoff Manu if we were in first place

The same guy who people cream on each other when he goes 5-15 and we lose. Resurgance!

Only problem is YOU bumped the thread big guy. So basically you felt it necessary to shit on Manu even though he grabbed 10 boards and had 4 assists. It must suck to be a fan of a losing team AND dislike one of its most popular players.

smeagol
02-27-2010, 07:15 PM

:lol

You are so sad I have to laugh about it

smeagol
02-27-2010, 07:16 PM

The fact we are in 7th place is Manu's fault.

Got it!

mookie2001
02-27-2010, 09:14 PM
1-8 and a loss

smeagol
02-27-2010, 09:48 PM
1-8 and a loss

The other players really lit the place up . . .

It's all Manu's fault . . . :tu

DAF86
02-27-2010, 09:49 PM

First of all saying that Chile helped the British is like saying that Argentina harbored Nazis, did you harbor Nazis? 'cause I didn't.
Chile didn't help the British, Pinochet helped Thatcher.

And second Most Argentinians don't dislike Chileans, only the ignorant, generalizers, xenophobic ones do, and thankfuly they are a small part of us.

IronMexican
02-27-2010, 09:53 PM
1-8

ElNono
02-28-2010, 03:43 PM
So I'm happy when he goes 1-8 in a loss

He shot bad again today, scored 20+, plenty of assists and we won.

Are you mad mookie? Are you even going to show up?

Shastafarian
02-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Are you even going to show up?

:lol

Not a chance.

smeagol
02-28-2010, 03:49 PM
5-13

He sucks!