PDA

View Full Version : The Dallas Maverick fanbase: Still Completely Delusional

21_Blessings
02-26-2010, 01:40 AM
:lol

Good job on going out your way to acquire another Bynum defender, even though he was owning the shit out Haywood 1v1 despite playing 8 on 5 the other night

But seriously. You actually think you're contenders now? Seriously think you have a shot at beating the fucking Lakers in a 7-game series? Mopping up a scrub team like San Antonio in the 1st round doesn't constitute as a meaningful post-season accomplishment.

Before you can play with the big boys try getting out of the 2nd round. Try beating a legit team in the NBA PLAYOFFS before you spew all your delusions of grandeur on this here forum. Your entire franchise and superstar player are notorious choking dick-sucks that has won exactly shit in the NBA, J-Kidd included.

James David Manning
02-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Sons right after your mom sucked my dick for crack she told me you love to sing:

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

21_Blessings
02-26-2010, 01:46 AM
This message is hidden because James David Manning is on your ignore list.

HarlemHeat37
02-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Wow, what an angry thread BillORLY..

Completely pointless if the Mavs are as irrelevant as you're implying..why do think they deserve a thread if you don't think they can compete with the Lakers?..what a way to own yourself, as usual..

mavs>spurs2
02-26-2010, 01:48 AM
we are witnessing the crazed rantings of a petrified laker fan

one ring, soon to be 2, faggot

Tom Slick
02-26-2010, 01:49 AM

Good job on going out your way to acquire another Bynum defender, even though he was owning the shit out Haywood 1v1 despite playing 8 on 5 the other night

But seriously. You actually think you're contenders now? Seriously think you have a shot at beating the fucking Lakers in a 7-game series? Mopping up a scrub team like San Antonio in the 1st round doesn't constitute as a meaningful post-season accomplishment.

Before you can play with the big boys try getting out of the 2nd round. Try beating a legit team in the NBA PLAYOFFS before you spew all your delusions of grandeur on this here forum. Your entire franchise and superstar player are notorious choking dick-sucks that has won exactly shit in the NBA, J-Kidd included.

I see tough guys like you, and I slap the shit outta em!

Findog
02-26-2010, 01:51 AM

You're adorable.

mavsfan1000
02-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Still bitter from last night I see. And we didn't even have Butler and Dampier. :lol

21_Blessings
02-26-2010, 01:55 AM
we are witnessing the crazed rantings of a petrified laker fan

Point in case. Delusional.

The Dallas Mavericks have been taking Laker cock like a good little bitch since their franchise's inception.

SO SCURRED

21_Blessings
02-26-2010, 01:56 AM
Dampier. :lol

:lmao

Findog
02-26-2010, 01:56 AM
Still bitter from last night I see. And we didn't even have Butler and Dampier. :lol

Mavs were just beating a team they were supposed to beat, no surprises there. Nothing personal against the Lakers or anything, but this was expected, so no need to puff our chests out and talk shit.

Tom Slick
02-26-2010, 01:57 AM

The Dallas Mavericks have been taking Laker cock like a good little bitch since their franchise's inception.

SO SCURRED

So scared that you had to make a thread about it, faggot

Findog
02-26-2010, 01:57 AM

SO SCURRED

Worthy of creating a thread about it.

Banzai
02-26-2010, 01:58 AM
lol

redzero
02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
So scared that you had to make a thread about it, faggot

Great, I didn't know there was a Tom Slick troll.

Findog
02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
great, i didn't know there was a tom slick troll.

i am a motherfucker!

monosylab1k
02-26-2010, 02:16 AM
How are Lakerfans this butthurt about one regular season loss? After losing to OKC a week ago I don't remember a mass display of butthurtness about how lucky OKC was and how they're delusional if they think they're better than Dallas. It was mostly "Thunder was great and the Mavs sucked. Whatever" and Mavs fans got on with their lives.

Unless of course Laker Fan now truly thinks the Mavericks are a legitimate threat to beat their soft ass team, I don't know why they'd bother making threads like this.

Fpoonsie
02-26-2010, 02:17 AM

"He's crackin'..."

CsEa_M7MqYE

Rappin' Shaq
02-26-2010, 02:43 AM
Yo it's time for 21 Blessings to get what's comin
Fuck this cock breathed faggot always kissin on his cousin
He don't ask for Blessings, he asks for more ways to see cock
21 dicks up in his ass like the feathers of a peacock

This clown is talkin shit but he gets no respect
People don't give a shit about your views, yo i bet
That you nothin but a joke on this board, it's so sick
They laughin more about your posts or the size of your dick?

This bitch hides his fear by talking shit about the Mavs
He knows his team is gonna get buttfucked by the Cavs
Get yo retarded Kobe dicksuckin posts out my face
Yo, 21 Blessings, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!

mavs>spurs2
02-26-2010, 02:45 AM
:lmao

ezau
02-26-2010, 03:16 AM
pathetic Laker faggot

spurs10
02-26-2010, 03:50 AM

SO SCURRED
Very gay thread for a sports forum.

Muser
02-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Butthurt to the max.

:lmao rappin shaq

benefactor
02-26-2010, 06:40 AM
Tom Slick troll FTW.

Chieflion
02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Tom Slick and Rappin' Shaq = fucking hilarious

8FOR!3
02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
lol at the Mavs fan, you beat them without Dampier. If ya'll would've had him, you would've really run the score up...;)

Sportstudi
02-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Yo it's time for 21 Blessings to get what's comin
Fuck this cock breathed faggot always kissin on his cousin
He don't ask for Blessings, he asks for more ways to see cock
21 dicks up in his ass like the feathers of a peacock

This clown is talkin shit but he gets no respect
People don't give a shit about your views, yo i bet
That you nothin but a joke on this board, it's so sick
They laughin more about your posts or the size of your dick?

This bitch hides his fear by talking shit about the Mavs
He knows his team is gonna get buttfucked by the Cavs
Get yo retarded Kobe dicksuckin posts out my face
Yo, 21 Blessings, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

nkdlunch
02-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Have mavs scheduled their parade yet? :D

Tom Slick
02-26-2010, 10:29 AM

4 rings, faggot. How does one go about becoming a Yankees/Spurs fan?

Findog
02-26-2010, 10:32 AM

You bests watch your mouth or you'll be calling the ambalamps.

duhoh
02-26-2010, 04:26 PM
gotta love them rappers

LOL@MavsFan
02-26-2010, 04:58 PM
LOL Mavs fan falling for the troll's bait.

2006 Western Conf Champs
2009 we beat the Spurs in the Playoffs Champs
Feb 24th 2010 Champs....what other meaningless accomplishments will Mavs fan bring up next??

mavs>spurs2
02-26-2010, 05:11 PM
2006 NBA Champs

fixed

D-Wade #3
02-26-2010, 05:31 PM
fixed

I feel bad for you son, maybe I should play for the Mavs, so then you could finally say that you have a champion on your team

Will Hunting
02-26-2010, 05:33 PM
I feel bad for you son, maybe I should play for the Mavs, so then you could finally say that you have a champion on your team

This is def. a Chieflion troll.

redzero
02-26-2010, 05:39 PM
4 rings, faggot. How does one go about becoming a Yankees/Spurs fan?

Be a bandwagoner, or a have a friend's cousin's uncle who is a Yankees/Spurs fan.

D-Wade #3
02-26-2010, 05:40 PM
This is def. a Chieflion troll.

:lol yessir!!!

Amaso
02-26-2010, 06:06 PM
Unless of course Laker Fan now truly thinks the Mavericks are a legitimate threat to beat their soft ass team, I don't know why they'd bother making threads like this.

I didn't think I'd see a Mavs fan call another team soft. Anyways, the Mavs are pretty good and after the trade can have at least some false hope of beating the Lakers in the playoffs. That's all you can really ask for.

Chieflion
02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
D-Wade is not my troll.

D-Wade #3
02-26-2010, 08:24 PM
D-Wade is not my troll.

IronMexican
02-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Even if it's not your shitty troll, you will be the first accused for other shitty trolls for making such a shitty troll in the first place.(OJ Mayo)

Chieflion
02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Even if it's not your shitty troll, you will be the first accused for other shitty trolls for making such a shitty troll in the first place.(OJ Mayo)

Son, O.J Mayo owns your ass and you know it. :lol

Just making anti-Kobe comments with O.J makes you pissed?