PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL*** Skip Bayless thread

Goran Dragic
02-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Post all Skip Bayless related material here. Kori and Tim talk about raising the bar, when I think about raising the bar, I think about Skip Bayless.

Most recent hilarious thing he's said:

"I want Mo Williams and Delonte West taking the final shots for Cleveland."

Amaso
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
who else would be taking the last shot?

IronMexican
02-26-2010, 01:48 PM
I haven't got to watch First take in a couple months. I used to like it. He just tries to be too against the norm now.

jermaine
02-26-2010, 01:57 PM
I haven't got to watch First take in a couple months. I used to like it. He just tries to be too against the norm now.

I love Danna with her big hips white pretty ass but there wouldn't be a show without Skip. Best show was when they had Chad Johnson on against Skip.

Goran Dragic
02-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Best show was when they had Chad Johnson on against Skip.

lol that was on today. Like IM I haven't been able to watch it all but I watched it today and remembered how hilarious it is. What would be really great is if they had guys like T.O. and lebron on the show just to see how Skip acts around the people he bashes constantly, like would he really refer to Lebron as "Lebrick" if Lebron were standing right there.

Amaso
02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
I love Danna with her big hips white pretty ass but there wouldn't be a show without Skip. Best show was when they had Chad Johnson on against Skip.

Dana looks like a man