PDA

View Full Version : somebody round up teh celebrities we have another earthquake

Trainwreck2100
02-27-2010, 03:32 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/02/27/chile.quake/

chile's poor right?

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:14 AM
8.8 on the moment magnitude scale.

This is huge. One of the strongest Earthquakes in recorded history.

Hope everyone there is okay, although this quake is many, many times stronger than the one that hit Haiti.

chile's poor right?

Yeah, although the quake will likely be more contained because of how rocky the terrain is. Still, it's within ~100km of several cities. This is probably going to cause massive casualties and fatalities. :depressed

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:19 AM
Reports coming in that buildings have collapsed in the capital, which was 200 miles away from the city.

Concepcion won't far as well, as it was 70 miles away. This is going to be bad. Probably on the order of tens of thousands dead, at minimum.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:23 AM
More info: If the 8.8 magnitude stands, it would tie for the 5th largest quake ever recorded.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:25 AM
CNN reporting from local sources that bridges and buildings have suffered complete structural failure.

spursfan09
02-27-2010, 04:31 AM
How long until they are out of a clear in terms of a big Tsunami hits?

spursfan09
02-27-2010, 04:31 AM
Oh, well supposedly they are starting to get there...

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:32 AM
http://www.physics.hmc.edu/research/geo/todayE.png

Seismographic amplitude of the quake.

Tsunamis of 9 feet are being reported. Travel times vary to everywhere. Hawaii might get hit.

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eq_depot/2010/eq_100227_tfan/neic_tfan_tt.gif

Est. tsunami times. Looks like 4-6 hours for the big island.

This is not good.

Some math shows that this quake is 500 times more powerful than the Haiti quake.

Frightening. Not to mention the larger the quake, the larger the aftershocks.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2010/us2010tfan/

USGS report.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Recent aftershock of 6.9, 6.4, 6.2.

One of the aftershocks was the size of the Haiti Earthquake. Crazy.

baseline bum
02-27-2010, 05:00 AM
I can't imagine an 8.8. I have been in a 7.0 before, and that was crazy, but this one's 63 times more powerful.

Trainwreck2100
02-27-2010, 05:15 AM
it either Godzilla or pissed off God

baseline bum
02-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I can't imagine an 8.8. I have been in a 7.0 before, and that was crazy, but this one's 63 times more powerful.

Damn, I always thought magnitude was logarithmic in energy, but it's really logarithmic in amplitude of the waves it sends out. The ratio of energy released between two quakes is about 10^(1.5*dM) where dM is the difference in magnitude of the quakes. So this one is really 500 times stronger than the 7.0!

Trainwreck2100
02-27-2010, 06:09 AM
to our friends in california "get out now" the earth is getting emo and cutting itself, and you're next

mojorizen7
02-27-2010, 06:20 AM
More info: If the 8.8 magnitude stands, it would tie for the 5th largest quake ever recorded.

I was gonna say...8.8? Thats almost incomprehensible. A bull in a China shop.

CubanMustGo
02-27-2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/02/27/chile.quake/index.html?hpt=T1

Coastal Chile has a history of deadly earthquakes, according to the USGS. Since 1973, there have been 13 quakes of magnitude 7.0 or higher.

Saturday's epicenter was just a few miles north of the largest earthquake recorded in the world: a magnitude 9.5 quake in May 1960 that killed 1,655 and unleashed a tsunami that crossed the Pacific.

Dr. Gonzo
02-27-2010, 10:30 AM
to our friends in california "get out now" the earth is getting emo and cutting itself, and you're next

Ha!

exstatic
02-27-2010, 11:11 AM
2012 is coming.

mojorizen7
02-27-2010, 01:34 PM
2012 is coming.

".......and i'm gonna party like it's 1999...."
pnuijDieOvY

MiamiHeat
02-27-2010, 01:37 PM
who said Chile is poor?

They are not...

balli
02-27-2010, 01:49 PM
who said Chile is poor?

They are not...

I mean, compared to us asshole Americans, yeah, but they're a lot better off than a lot of other countries.

Just from what I've seen in a few pictures you can tell their having first world infrastructure is helping a lot. I'm seeing a lot of pictures of badly damaged buildings, but not so much the utter collapse we saw in Haiti. I'm sure a lot of people are dead and/or dying and I know the magnitude was huge, but based on preliminaries, this doesn't seem like all that big of a cataclysm.

Trainwreck2100
02-27-2010, 02:08 PM
I mean, compared to us asshole Americans, yeah, but they're a lot better off than a lot of other countries.

Just from what I've seen in a few pictures you can tell their having first world infrastructure is helping a lot. I'm seeing a lot of pictures of badly damaged buildings, but not so much the utter collapse we saw in Haiti. I'm sure a lot of people are dead and/or dying and I know the magnitude was huge, but based on preliminaries, this doesn't seem like all that big of a cataclysm.

so no telethons or texting $10?

ashbeeigh
02-27-2010, 03:13 PM
so no telethons or texting $10?

In addition to countries sending large amounts of aid, I'm sure some large international agencies will quietly send some large groups for reconstruction but they probably have things relatively under control, hopefully.

thispego
02-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Reports coming in that buildings have collapsed in the capital, which was 200 miles away from the city.

Concepcion won't far as well, as it was 70 miles away. This is going to be bad. Probably on the order of tens of thousands dead, at minimum.

ROFL :rolleyes

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 04:50 PM
ROFL :rolleyes

You're right. Earthquakes never kill more than a few people.

Could you be more of a jackass?

Sisk
02-27-2010, 05:00 PM
chile isn't black

you're not getting oprah on this one, sorry.. you're on your own chile

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 05:08 PM

could you be more of a drama queen.
youre probably jsut dying to start seeing the commercials on what number to text to send your money and then feel all smug about it.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 05:13 PM
could you be more of a drama queen.
youre probably jsut dying to start seeing the commercials on what number to text to send your money and then feel all smug about it.

Yeah, man, predicting widescale deaths when the 6-7th strongest Earthquake in recorded history strikes just screams drama queen. :lol :lol

All that cynicism makes you so incredibly cool. Keep it up. :tu

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 05:20 PM
All that cynicism makes you so incredibly cool. Keep it up. :tu

cool. glad you caught that and think so.
i wake up everyday just hoping, nay praying, that i can impress just one person on ST. I call it a successful day when and only when, or if, that happens.

MiamiHeat
02-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Chile is not Haiti.

Their buildings are not made of shacks and scrap metal tin huts. They actually have a working government (Female President), they actually have almost everything the United States has when it comes to first aid rescure, police department, fire department, modern roads and very good building codes.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-27-2010, 05:33 PM
why the fuck is everyone giving cry havoc a hard time?

Sisk
02-27-2010, 05:36 PM

Nash2TimeMVp
02-27-2010, 05:44 PM
it's jus the mookie crew giving cry havoc a hard time. they're so cool with there non-conformost ways and the way they scoff at people giving to the poor as well as there professional opnions (there opnions are the only ones that are worth anything) in all subject matters. can't go wrong with a post made by one of the mookie crew, it's grade AAA

leemajors
02-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Chile is not Haiti.

Their buildings are not made of shacks and scrap metal tin huts. They actually have a working government (Female President), they actually have almost everything the United States has when it comes to first aid rescure, police department, fire department, modern roads and very good building codes.

I think that's probably a bit of an overstatement. It's more likely that the cities aren't as densely populated as some of the ones on Haiti. All of that may be well and good, but nothing is really made to handle 8.8.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/02/earthquake_in_chile.html

thispego
02-27-2010, 05:54 PM

10,000 people? at minimum? you were all over that coverage this morning! :lol
nice sensationalism!

thispego
02-27-2010, 06:00 PM
it's jus the mookie crew giving cry havoc a hard time. they're so cool with there non-conformost ways and the way they scoff at people giving to the poor as well as there professional opnions (there opnions are the only ones that are worth anything) in all subject matters. can't go wrong with a post made by one of the mookie crew, it's grade AAA

:rollin smart guy, this nash2timemvp

Nash2TimeMVp
02-27-2010, 06:01 PM
just backing up the best fucking crew on the face of the motherfucking planet. :tu

thispego
02-27-2010, 06:08 PM
rofl. mavs>spurs?

Warlord23
02-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Has Pat Robertson's opinion been sought on this topic? I bet this is the outcome of a complex forward contract between Chile and Satan.

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 06:43 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

I guess since I wasn't so heroic as to donate money via texting from my Iphone that I'm not cool and am non comformist. :lol

I did fuel a couple planes that were on there way to Haiti. Does that count for anything? Will my sins be forgiven?

baseline bum
02-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Has Pat Robertson's opinion been sought on this topic? I bet this is the outcome of a complex forward contract between Chile and Satan.

Payback for electing Allende.

Nash2TimeMVp
02-27-2010, 06:51 PM

I guess since I wasn't so heroic as to donate money via texting from my Iphone that I'm not cool and am non comformist. :lol

I did fuel a couple planes that were on there way to Haiti. Does that count for anything? Will my sins be forgiven?
ur so cool, such a bad ass rouge you are! you donated fuel? no waaaaayyyy that's the bad ass thing to do. fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Cant_Be_Faded
02-27-2010, 06:53 PM

i know this is a serious thread
but that was hilarious :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
02-27-2010, 06:58 PM
I just found somethin on the interwebs sayin a 7.0 just happened in Japan

Dude god is pissed

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 07:00 PM
ur so cool, such a bad ass rouge you are! you donated fuel? no waaaaayyyy that's the bad ass thing to do. fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Ehhhhh.......no where did I say I donated anything.
Dumb ass.
Why would I donate to citizens of another country? I'd rather flush my money down the toilet.

ShoogarBear
02-27-2010, 07:01 PM

Dude god is pissed

He wants to know why Mahinmi and Hairston can't get more PT, too.

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 07:17 PM

Dude god is pissed
Damn brah. Welcome to yesterday.
Funny how no one is talking about that one, though I don't think it really did anything

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 08:34 PM
10,000 people? at minimum? you were all over that coverage this morning! :lol
nice sensationalism!

Forgive me for taking an interest in a geologically historic event. If you find value in mocking others, by all means, continue to do so. When I hear of "entire buildings disappearing" in Concepcion and nearby cities, I tend to think that there will be a high fatality rate.

Obviously both the media and myself underestimated the building code in Chile.

I'm a journalist now? Wow. Someone should have alerted me to this so I can actually start collecting pay for it. I didn't know you were such an adamant follower of my posts to Spurstalk that it distresses you to such an extent. I will take care not to upset your feelings in the future when I post something that seems to be incorrect in hindsight.

Clearly people on the forum are giving you grief about that. Instead it seems to be that you're using the fact that you didn't donate as evidence that you don't look down your nose at people, like the selfish philanthropists just looking for an esteem boost. Kind of an odd stance to take, really.

Yes, you're just bubbling over with compassion.

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 08:47 PM
haha youre funny.
my feelings are far from hurt, yes you should collect money for your sensationalism (guess you just failed to see the correlation not the direct comparison), who gave me grief for not donating? I don't really care if someone did or didn't donate, I just find it funny how people act all righteous and pious bc they dialed a couple numbers in their phone and hit send. For me, I'd rather give money to the homeless bum at the corner.
Just imagine what could be done here in the states if people would donate as much time, energy and money into such horrible circumstances in our own backyard.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2010, 09:59 PM
I just find it funny how people act all righteous and pious bc they dialed a couple numbers in their phone and hit send.

Please point out where I or anyone else on Spurstalk has done this. Or are you just throwing a strawman out there to feel vindictive about something? You gotta keep up that cynicism or you might not be as cool anymore. :lol

bostonguy
02-27-2010, 10:04 PM
This crazy winter weather, tornadoes in Cali, Earthquakes in Haiti and Chile. Damn wtf is going on.

chode_regulator
02-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Please point out where I or anyone else on Spurstalk has done this. Or are you just throwing a strawman out there to feel vindictive about something? You gotta keep up that cynicism or you might not be as cool anymore. :lol

One day, if u try real hard, u might maybe be as cool as me.

I'm not sure how one connects the dot between being cynical and cool… I prefer realist though

mookie2001
02-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Boo hoo it's the Oscar de la crew!

They think they're cool but they're really not

Torso
02-28-2010, 12:04 AM
You just can't do things like that!!

Hemotivo
02-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Timvp has some relatives in Chile, right?

smeagol
02-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Chile is not Haiti. Chile is on its way to becoming the first developed nation in LatAm. They'll probably get there in 10 years. And yes, their infrastructure is spretty similar to the US'.

At first, the quake was so strong, people thought deaths were going to be counted by the thousands. Officially, the number is 700+ and it will probably get to 1000+. The miscalculations are understandable.

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Chile is not Haiti. Chile is on its way to becoming the first developed nation in LatAm. They'll probably get there in 10 years. And yes, their infrastructure is spretty similar to the US'.

At first, the quake was so strong, people thought deaths were going to be counted by the thousands. Officially, the number is 700+ and it will probably get to 1000+. The miscalculations are understandable.

It's also important to understand the nature of how earthquakes happen, and how their severity is calculated. We now use the Moment Magnitude Scale, which is not a measure of how much the earth actually "shakes", but the total energy released in the quake.

This means you can have an 6.5 magnitude earthquake that delivers severe damage and shaking to one small, confined area. The converse of this is a very widespread Earthquake that might be a 7.6 or even an 8, but is spread out over the entire length of the fault, which causes less damage over a wider area, but releases much more energy, so is rated higher on the MMS.

Add to this that the earthquake that hit Haiti was very shallow and centered directly under the condensed population area, and you begin to get an idea of how differently these quakes were in nature.

But make no mistake: No major metropolitan city is designed to withstand a magnitude of over roughly 8.0 on the MMS. Despite our advances in technology, if an 8.8 ruptured directly underneath L.A. (especially at a relatively shallow surface depth), you would see damage that rivals anything we've seen. China has building codes that far exceed the standard of Haiti, and yet the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake delivered phenomenal devastation and killed ~70-80,000 people.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/ADBC_Branch_in_BeiChuan_after_earthquake.jpg

An 8.8 would have shattered that building, instead of just rocking it off it's foundation.

This is definitely one time I'm happy that I appear to be wrong.

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 07:52 PM
nice sensationalism!

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/chile_02_27/c22_22415051.jpg

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/chile_02_27/c41_22431607.jpg

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/chile_02_27/c37_22427931.jpg

Looks like pretty sensational damage to me. I wonder what happens if that quake is just 30 miles closer to Concepcion?

Sisk
02-28-2010, 08:07 PM
CryHavoc - 1
Thispego - 0

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:08 PM
This is probably going to cause massive casualties and fatalities. :depressed

casualities AND fatalities!!!

This is going to be bad. Probably on the order of tens of thousands dead, at minimum.

but we get it, you just wanted to be the first one to call it cataclysmic. Too bad it didn't pan out for you, maybe next time.

Sisk
02-28-2010, 08:10 PM
If you're implying that casualty and fatality have the same meaning, you just failed

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:11 PM
:lmao gmafb

Sisk
02-28-2010, 08:15 PM
fail

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:18 PM
I know, maybe cry havoc will get it right next time

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:18 PM
And sisk, you can be right there to cheer him on again :lol

Sisk
02-28-2010, 08:20 PM
well you and chode have been circle jerking since the thread began

but still, cryhavoc > you

i'm no fan of sensationalism, but he obviously just destroyed you with those pictures

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Did you see tens of thousands of dead people in those pictures?

I can get you a picture of a fucked up building from every earthquake in the past 30 years. Dummy :lol

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:24 PM

I can get you a picture of a fucked up building from every earthquake in the past 30 years. Dummy :lol

Sisk
02-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Nope, I saw what you saw in the pictures

of course i agree 10k was a bit of a high estimate, but jumping on cryhavoc like a bitch in heat was a bit pathetic

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 08:27 PM
casualities AND fatalities!!

Casualty (kazh-oo-el-te)
n. pl. ca·su·al·ties

1. An accident, especially one involving serious injury or loss of life.
2. One injured or killed in an accident: a train wreck with many casualties.
3. One injured, killed, captured, or missing in action through engagement with an enemy. Often used in the plural: Battlefield casualties were high.
4. One that is harmed or eliminated as a result of an action or a circumstance: The corner grocery was a casualty of the expanding supermarkets.

It helps to know your definitions before ridiculing someone for using the correct term, but good on you for broadcasting your limited knowledge of the language you speak. :lol

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/pourmecoffee/y0Mtvy595Evs9MXLATZDpNVs9Uv2Rd6uthcGBe19q5IEcao6jK l9ZUFLBYZj/the_more_you_know2.jpg

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:30 PM
but jumping on cryhavoc like a bitch in heat was a bit pathetic

Kinda like how cry havoc jumped on the earthquake story at 4 in the morning? :lmao

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Kinda like how cry havoc jumped on the earthquake story at 4 in the morning? :lmao

Dude, you're so totally making your point. Being up at 4 am on a weekend is definite basis for... uh... whatever it is you're trying to do by making that statement. And judging by the MiamiHeat thread, I wasn't the only one awake while everything went to shit (pun intended).

Sisk
02-28-2010, 08:33 PM
You're not allowed to talk about earthquakes between the hours of 2 AM and 9 AM.. forgot about that rule of the internet

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Casualty (kazh-oo-el-te)
n. pl. ca·su·al·ties

1. An accident, especially one involving serious injury or loss of life.
2. One injured or killed in an accident: a train wreck with many casualties.
3. One injured, killed, captured, or missing in action through engagement with an enemy. Often used in the plural: Battlefield casualties were high.
4. One that is harmed or eliminated as a result of an action or a circumstance: The corner grocery was a casualty of the expanding supermarkets.

Helps to know your definitions before ridiculing someone for using the correct term. But good on you for broadcasting your limited knowledge of the language you speak. :lol
you mean there are casualities AND fatalities involved with earthquakes? Come to spurstalk for all the common knowledge you can stomach!! :lol

TENS OF THOUSANDS AT MINIMUM! good call

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 08:35 PM
It's interesting to note how much pleasure thispego takes when someone is wrong on the internet, and admits as much. :lol I didn't even make the thread. :lol Looks like trainwreck is also off his list of "people I consider cool on the internet".

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Did you feel important though, cry havoc? For a few hours there when you thought you were scooping stories and dropping hurricane knowledge? :Rollin

jack sommerset
02-28-2010, 08:39 PM

I sure didn't. Cry Havoc also thought the same day Hawaii would turn into something like the legendary city of Atlantis. He has alot in common with Chicken Little. Why would a christian predict 10 thousand deaths? That is weird for a self proclaim man of God to say 10 thousand people will die, minimum. Then make up excuses for telling everyone that.

Apalling

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Did you feel important though, cry havoc? For a few hours there when you thought you were scooping stories and dropping hurricane knowledge? :Rollin

As opposed to the hours you spend in the club ridiculing people and dropping subtle hints about how cool you are?

I sure didn't. Cry Havoc also thought the same day Hawaii would turn into something like the legendary city of Atlantis. He has alot in common with Chicken Little. Why would a christian predict 10 thousand deaths? That is weird for a self proclaim man of God to say 10 thousand people will die, minimum. Then make up excuses for telling everyone that.

Apalling

1 "Shaanxi" January 23, 1556 Shaanxi, China - 830,000 deaths - 8.0 Estimated death toll in Shaanxi, China.
2 "Tangshan" July 28, 1976 Tangshan, China - 255,000 ("official deaths") 7.5 Estimated death toll as high as 655,000.
3 "Haiti" January 12, 2010 233,000 deaths and counting. 7.0
4 "Indian Ocean" December 26, 2004 - Off West coast of Northern Sumatra, Indonesia 230,210 dead and missing 9.3
5 "Aleppo" October 11, 1138 - Aleppo, Syria - 230,000 deaths 8.5
6 "Gansu" December 16, 1920 - Ningxia–Gansu, China - 200,000 deaths - 240,000 - 7.8 or 8.5
7 "Great Kantō" - September 1, 1923 - Kantō region, Japan - 143,000 deaths - 7.9
8 "Ashgabat" October 6, 1948 - Ashgabat, Turkmenistan - 110,000 deaths - 7.3
9 "Kashmir" - October 8, 2005 - N.W.F.P and Kashmir, Pakistan 100,000 (estimated), 80,000 (official) - 7.6 or 7.8 - 3.5 million people homeless.

Clearly, Jack, 10,000 deaths was just unprecedented and idiotic. Your ridicule of my faith based on an estimate I'm giving for the number of deaths of an earthquake is rather humorous.

thispego
02-28-2010, 08:43 PM
As opposed to the hours you spend in the club ridiculing people and dropping subtle hints about how cool you are?

hey that's just in my spare time, just eeryone in here makes it too easy, so thank you for that.

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 08:47 PM
hey that's just in my spare time, just eeryone in here makes it too easy, so thank you for that.

You're welcome. What's the definition of casualty again?

Stringer_Bell
02-28-2010, 08:48 PM

Hey buddy, what's wrong with dropping subtle hints about how cool you are?

PS: Glad Chile has not suffered terrible casualties (prayers for the families of those that lost loved ones) and Hawaii is still in good shape.

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey buddy, what's wrong with dropping subtle hints about how cool you are?

I stand corrected. :lol Though I think MiamiHeat now has the gold medal for that.

PS: Glad Chile has not suffered terrible casualties (prayers for the families of those that lost loved ones) and Hawaii is still in good shape.

As I said, I'm happy I'm wrong here, so I'm not sure why they seem so eager to scathingly tell me what I've already admitted that I'm pleased about. I have friends that live in Hawaii, and called them up. They said the place was nuts even though the tsunami was expected to be minimal.

jack sommerset
02-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Clearly, Jack, 10,000 deaths was just unprecedented and idiotic. Your ridicule of my faith based on an estimate I'm giving for the number of deaths of an earthquake is rather humorous.

Clearly it was on your part. You truly disgust me.

thispego
02-28-2010, 09:00 PM
You're welcome. What's the definition of casualty again?

Dude if there was anything you could talk shit to me about, definitions of words would not be it. Sorry you misunderstood me and wasted your time on that line of ridicule.

Cry Havoc
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Dude if there was anything you could talk shit to me about, definitions of words would not be it. Sorry you misunderstood me and wasted your time on that line of ridicule.

casualities AND fatalities!!!

--

Clearly it was on your part. You truly disgust me.

You are quite literally the last person on these forums who's opinion concerns me. I'll take your disgust as a compliment, considering it seems to be the only emotion you express on Spurstalk.

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 09:10 PM
oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burn there goes the mookie crew again, such rouges and pioneers in the way of life, always giving us a pleasure by showing of there vast superior badassness and coolness giving it to the man since the begining of there conception, put up dem mutha fuckin fours i saiddddddddd, there lingo is so badass and leaves everyone in awe bcuz of there imagniation and brilliance innovative ways of talking sooooo cooool. i wouldn't buy this cry havocs post for 1 dollar crofl waffle rawful, just plain awful postin by this non member of the mookie crew, but then again every post just plain sucks and is way to mainstream and uncool and not worth it unless if it's made by one DA MOOKIE crew members.

chode_regulator
02-28-2010, 09:13 PM
funny how cry havoc was tryign to say I was the one butt hurt. appears he is the one butt hurt.

i'm glad the damage isnt as bad as it could have been and not as bad as haiti was/is. but seriously bro, give it up. your sensationalism didn't pan out.
pictures dont mean shit bro. wow, a building made of sheet metal collapsed in an earthquake......oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

it's simply not possile to directly compare an earthquake from one part of the world to another. especially one that deals with china where there is a BILLION people. I heard taht on talk radio this morning at work. see, im an expert like cry havoc now.

thispego
02-28-2010, 09:13 PM
This guy's good!

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM
funny how cry havoc was tryign to say I was the one butt hurt. appears he is the one butt hurt.

i'm glad the damage isnt as bad as it could have been and not as bad as haiti was/is. but seriously bro, give it up. your sensationalism didn't pan out.
pictures dont mean shit bro. wow, a building made of sheet metal collapsed in an earthquake......oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

it's simply not possile to directly compare an earthquake from one part of the world to another. especially one that deals with china where there is a BILLION people. I heard taht on talk radio this morning at work. see, im an expert like cry havoc now.
oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!

one of the mookie crew listening to talk radio?

oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

brah was just jokin he saidddd up them fours she saiddddddd

so cool with the way we speak brahs i saidddd

oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

thispego
02-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Nice use of copy and paste brah! I think I found my new favorite poster!

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Nice use of copy and paste brah! I think I found my new favorite poster!
oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!! fellow mookie crew member bustin my balls he saiddd

well i saiddd it was a joke lol oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

brah's we rule the intenet and how we speak and talk to lower beings we saiddd oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

thispego
02-28-2010, 09:30 PM
oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!! fellow mookie crew member bustin my balls he saiddd

well i saiddd it was a joke lol oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

brah's we rule the intenet and how we speak and talk to lower beings we saiddd oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

dude I'm being serial, you're awesome :tu

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 09:33 PM
dude I'm being serial, you're awesome :tu
brahs i know u are serious, you saiddd thattt already no need to slob on my balls too much now, we mookie crew members need to share the slobbin for all our glorious members i saidddd no need for any broohaha or else we'll catch the oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!! i saidddd

now let's go back to insultin this cry havoc's postin

thispego
02-28-2010, 09:35 PM
No need, he'll ruin himself again and then you just step in and make him feel dumb for it, it shouldn't be forced. :tu

chode_regulator
02-28-2010, 09:43 PM
brahs i know u are serious, you saiddd thattt already no need to slob on my balls too much now, we mookie crew members need to share the slobbin for all our glorious members i saidddd no need for any broohaha or else we'll catch the oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!! i saidddd

now let's go back to insultin this cry havoc's postin

post like this that are serious are why i wrote that. guess you missed the sarcasm. i think pego is having a convo with himself...

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 09:47 PM
post like this that are serious are why i wrote that. guess you missed the sarcasm. i think pego is having a convo with himself...
hahhahahah rofl crofl waffle good post and funny and smart and witty and evyerhting else i saidddd

u and me and all other crew membas post in such a unique way dat only us mookie crew members can understand no one else would understand that very highly complex and intelligent post you made, it was almost as complex as the post with the:

oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

keep up the good work mookie crew member, yup we're so cool and all knowing, we run this board and everything else we do, we're so bad ass
damn i saiddd thats what cry havocs probably saiddddd after he put up dem fours wow everyone else who isn't a mookie crew is probably going like oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

chode_regulator
02-28-2010, 09:50 PM
what was unique? that i abbreviated conversation? :blah

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 09:53 PM
what was unique? that i abbreviated conversation? :blah
once again we're so witty i saidddd

such quality humor lol lo lol we saidddd keep up the genius postin and maybe everyone else will catch on, but then again not everybody is mookie crew material i saiddd so maybe they won't only us mookie crew membas are blessed with this badassedness that we can use to scoff everyone not as cool as us, lol they are definitly in the oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

Sisk
02-28-2010, 10:14 PM
so who's the man in the chode/thispego relationship?

my money is on thispego, but he could probably take a cock too.. oh well i guess we'll never know

chode_regulator
02-28-2010, 10:46 PM
so who's the man in the chode/thispego relationship?

my money is on thispego, but he could probably take a cock too.. oh well i guess we'll never know

oh i get it....we're gay now...hmmm

maybe i'll reply with something equally clever.....

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait fo it

wait for it

wait for it

your mom
:rollin :lol :blah :wow

Nash2TimeMVp
02-28-2010, 11:04 PM
hahahah lol dam us mookie crew once again proved our wit and humor with taht gem by our fellow mookie brethren chode-regulator good one brah i saidddddd
we're so cool and badass our posting style makes other posting styles look like nonsense and just plain stupid, yup take taht america, no one can mess with us we saidddd

everyone in this thread except for us mookie crew membas probably are like
oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

thispego
02-28-2010, 11:28 PM
this guy is unstoppable!

mookie2001
02-28-2010, 11:44 PM
I don't get it though

These guys only comeback is crying Oscar de la crew

what are we even talking about anymore?

This is like that show beyond belief fact or fiction, but different

Nash2TimeMVp
03-01-2010, 12:57 AM
heeeyyyyyy mookie our grand leader, how does it go i saiddddddd, aren't we cool i saiddddd, once again u made a great and fantastic post, it just reeks of coolness and badassedness that makes the whole forum cry oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

ur so cool, in fact we the whole mookie crew are the coolest bunch in all of st/the world i saiddddd if ron paul knew who we were he'd be in this group faster than he could say oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

mookie2001
03-01-2010, 01:00 AM

Nash2TimeMVp
03-01-2010, 01:04 AM
such an un-mainstream post, i think that's how everyone in the mookie crew should post except for me i saidddd, then we can all show everyone our scoffing powers with ......... then everyone will want to do it too so they can be cool like us is saidddddddd but we'll quickly change our lingo to something even more badass adn cooloer so no one can understand except us and everyone again will be oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

mookie2001
03-01-2010, 01:09 AM
/More

Nash2TimeMVp
03-01-2010, 01:11 AM
/More
what a witty post, lol good thing i understand it means that ur complimenting me, your posts are so good and innoative and so easy to understand as long as your cool and badass never vauge or not cool however everone else not in the mookie crew is probably like oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

mookie2001
03-01-2010, 01:22 AM

Nash2TimeMVp
03-01-2010, 01:23 AM
yes mater mookie

oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

Sisk
03-01-2010, 01:37 AM
i'm officially a member of the nash crew

nash crew > mookie crew

Nash2TimeMVp
03-01-2010, 01:45 AM
4cc, the dark horse memba of the mookie crew. ur so cool man tbh i think ur lingo and the way you post is perhaps the best way to post at all, it's completely to the point, it's not nonsense at all, everyone can understand you except if they're not in the mookie crew that is and after every post you just look cooler and more badass if that were possible i saidddd and i heard moookie sayyyy it to so we bot saidddd it, u gots all the girls and guys saying oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

chode_regulator
03-01-2010, 12:58 PM
hahahah lol dam us mookie crew once again proved our wit and humor with taht gem by our fellow mookie brethren chode-regulator good one brah i saidddddd
we're so cool and badass our posting style makes other posting styles look like nonsense and just plain stupid, yup take taht america, no one can mess with us we saidddd

everyone in this thread except for us mookie crew membas probably are like
oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!oh teh noes!!!!1!!1!!!!

damn i think this is actually 4cc not pego now.....hmmmmmm...im confused.

either way cant possily be a real person, no one can be that insensitive to sarcasm. i dont think.

thispego
03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Real person, i'm tellin you dude, but he lives in phoenix so that explains his obsession for people and things bigger than himself

Cant_Be_Faded
03-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Probably on the order of tens of thousands dead, at minimum.

Offsides: Cry Havoc.

da_suns_fan
03-01-2010, 11:21 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/02/27/chile.quake/

chile's poor right?

:rolleyes

Chile is one of the most developed countries in the world.

Cry Havoc
03-01-2010, 11:28 PM
:rolleyes

Chile was one of the most developed countries in the world.

ftfy

Offsides: Cry Havoc.

Congrats on being the first to point that out. :lol

What's the penalty for offsides in real life?

Cant_Be_Faded
03-01-2010, 11:41 PM
ftfy

Congrats on being the first to point that out. :lol

What's the penalty for offsides in real life?

five yard penalty
still 3rd down

smeagol
03-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Man this is a funny thread . . .

Ignignokt
03-02-2010, 06:43 PM

sup faggots