PDA

View Full Version : Shooting/Team "Chemistry"

pogo1231
02-27-2010, 09:18 AM
I am tired of hearing about team chemistry, especially on offense. How much chemistry does it take to hit a wide open shot? Does their shooting coach (Chip) work with these guys or does he just help with "free throw form?" I kept switching between the last night's game and a "Criminal Minds" marathon, and I don't know which was more frightening and disgusting....

spurspokesman
02-27-2010, 09:53 AM
I am tired of hearing about team chemistry, especially on offense. How much chemistry does it take to hit a wide open shot? Does their shooting coach (Chip) work with these guys or does he just help with "free throw form?" I kept switching between the last night's game and a "Criminal Minds" marathon, and I don't know which was more frightening and disgusting....

Me also. It comes a time where honesty has to kick in. We flat out suck. We have a coach that is said to be great but the first time he gets into a crunch 08-09 and this season he is clueless. Makes me wonder if it really was the players only that won the ships. At the end of the day it is the players who play the game. And its just pathetic how the fo handled our frontline next to tim. We could make it with an average backcourt if our lane wasn't a drive thru. I don't mind losing but this year has been a job. To top off everything
Tim is still alone. But he is starting to get pissed as we seen in the houston game. Hayes didn't piss him off. The team around him did. Maybe we might see tim challenge the powers that be as only he can ala kobe in LA. Would be nice.