PDA

View Full Version : Which team or fanbase do you hate the most?

D-Wade #3
02-27-2010, 06:39 PM
For me, it's the Jizz

kamikazi_player
02-27-2010, 06:41 PM
majority of the mav and laker fans i dislike, but i'm going to say Lakers because they have more douches.

lil_penny
02-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Bobcats or clippers.. cocky ass fans

endrity
02-27-2010, 06:49 PM
From the ones here, Jazz fans. I think the Rox fans at Clutch are on a whole other level of cynycism and hate for anything that isn't Rox related, but the ones here are pretty cool.

GuerillaBlack
02-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Jazz fans.

Laker fans, also (which also means I hate Cowboy/Yankee fans).

noob cake
02-27-2010, 06:51 PM
For me, it's the Jizz

Jizz guzzling Jazzholes

lefty
02-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Not a specific team fanbase

I'm ok with real fans; even they are trolls (as long as they are real trolls)

But I hate bandwagonners; those morons suddenly cheering for Lakers and Celtics when those 2 teams are on the road

baseline bum
02-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Team: Magic
Fanbase: Kobe

Darrin
02-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Historically, as a Pistons fan, I have to say that it's the Bulls. They were the ones that knocked the Bad Boys out of contention 20 years ago. It took 12 years for us to win another playoff series and we watched Michael Jordan's 6 titles in 8 years during the time we couldn't win no more than 2 games in a postseason (if we were lucky). However, my enmity has faded with each passing year since Jordan has left.

The teams that I really don't like right now is the Orlando Magic and the Phoenix Suns. The Suns were annointed, earlier in this decade, as the team of this generation before they had won anything. Steve Nash was given 2 MVPs, and it is really the second one I have a problem with. They made me cheer for the Lakers in 2006, for the first time since Magic Johnson retired. They were unable to capitalize, to dominate, the broken playoff bracket provided for them in the 2006 postseason. It was really in that year, after they let Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson walk, when they started Boris Diaw at center, that I lost respect for them and considered them a poor evolution of the NBA game.

Orlando has not been able to consistently run the pick-and-pop offense. Hedo Turkoglu could initiate the attack from the perimeter, that does not make him a great pick-and-roll player; He was average. Jameer Nelson is not only the team's most fragile player, but also the most exploitable on the defensive end. Dwight Howard has not improved his offensive game enough and he looks light-years behind Patrick Ewing and Hakeem Olajuwon and Shaquille O'Neal and just about every other big man I can think of, when they came into the league. I think their offense relies too much on the 3-pointer and hand-offs around the rim. They are not quick to the ball and in running sets--poor reflexes. They have some very exploitable weaknesses and they survive on the fact that no team in the East will exploit them. If the Cavaliers would stop playing one-on-one basketball, whether it's Lebron or Mo Williams or Jamison on the attack, they would probably beat this team 9 times out of 10. It is the weakness in the Conference--the fact that Boston cannot compete for 48 minutes because of their legs and Cleveland's aforementioned problems--that have caused them to rise to contender status. They are on my television all the time, something that gristles my grits. Rashard Lewis, probably the only player I liked off last year's Conference-Champion roster, has lost all credibility with me after testing positive for a steroid.

Nothing about this is exciting, nothing is awe-inspiring. They are a run-of-the-mill team that survives on the calm, Conference waters.

badfish22
02-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Team: Celtics
Fanbase: Lakers

Darthkiller
02-27-2010, 07:32 PM
*akers

lurker
02-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I don't really hate any fan base, but the Lakers fans here have been trying to change that.

I dislike the Hornets, Nuggets and Celtics. Every other team I can at least tolerate.

mavsfan1000
02-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Team Lakers
Fanbase Lakers

JoeTait75
02-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Can't judge a fan base by a few individuals, that's just stupid. I wouldn't want Cavaliers fans as a whole to be judged by the douchebags who jumped on the bandwagon in 2003.

Teams-wise, I disliked the Pistons in the '80s, the Bulls in the '90s and the Magic now, but that's just sour grapes, because those teams have victimized the Cavaliers.

Kamnik
02-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Right now I seriously dislike Cleveland...

Bukefal
02-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Lakers and Mavs. Not really hating, but more who are annoying.

Anyway, theres more on this older thread

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144541&highlight=fanbases

HornetLoveJones
02-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I don't mind any Rockets fans here.. but ever read the delusion going on clutchfans.net?

It's pathetic/hilarious how they think they have an elite team down there when they aren't in the playoff hunt and barely hovering .500

Some of the best quotes over reading posts at clutchfans:
(not word for word but from memory this season, you get the idea)

"Now that Chris Paul is out Aaron Brooks is the best point guard in the NBA"
(It took 13 posts for someone to bring up Steve Nash, Parker, Kidd, Evans, etc)

"Battier and Ariza are lockdown defenders, come playoff time nobody wants to face us"
(This was said I believe in December)

"If we had Yao we'd be the 1st seed no doubt"
(lol)

and finally my favorite
"Man I can't believe we got Kevin Martin, sucks we let go of Landry, but now we get to legitimately challenge for home court advantage now."

:lol:lol:lol:lol .... :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Noone. I don't hate anyone :smokin

Any trash talk with people on here is just a bit a fun to me. :toast

Everyone loves their own team and rags on them when they suck, and praises them when they play well. Every fan thinks their team gets ripped by the refs and thinks Stern is out to get them.

Deep down, all 'true' fans are the same, they just bleed different colours.

cobbler
02-27-2010, 09:01 PM

Everyone loves their own team and rags on them when they suck, and praises them when they play well. Every fan thinks their team gets ripped by the refs and thinks Stern is out to get them.

Couldn't have said it better.

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

May your team eat shit tomorrow!:wow

mavsfan1000
02-27-2010, 09:04 PM

The Mavs have a legit gripe about that though.

IronMexican
02-27-2010, 09:33 PM
mavfan

JoeTait75
02-27-2010, 09:37 PM
mavfan

Mavericks fans as a group are the best on this forum, fan-base wise. They have the highest percentage of posters who will actually talk basketball instead of talk shit.

poop
02-27-2010, 10:10 PM
by far hate the Dallas Mavs the most.

think the dallas/LA and phoenix fans(currently dormant) are all equally douchy.

bostonguy
02-27-2010, 10:18 PM
team: Nuggets

I despise those fucks more than anyone else in the league. I can't wait for Dallas or LA to send those unproven low-iq self imploding emotional riding thugs home for summer vacation in May.

fanbase: don't have one.

JoeTait75
02-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Right now I seriously dislike Cleveland...

I'm not sure why any Spurs fan would dislike the Cavaliers. First of all, you kicked our asses in the 2007 Finals, so it's not as if we've ever been any sort of threat to you. Second of all, our team has been consciously and openly built by ex-Spurs in the mold of the Spurs. If anything you should respect the Cavaliers, if not actually like them.

NugzFan
02-27-2010, 10:34 PM
I don't mind any Rockets fans here.. but ever read the delusion going on clutchfans.net?

It's pathetic/hilarious how they think they have an elite team down there when they aren't in the playoff hunt and barely hovering .500

Some of the best quotes over reading posts at clutchfans:
(not word for word but from memory this season, you get the idea)

"Now that Chris Paul is out Aaron Brooks is the best point guard in the NBA"
(It took 13 posts for someone to bring up Steve Nash, Parker, Kidd, Evans, etc)

"Battier and Ariza are lockdown defenders, come playoff time nobody wants to face us"
(This was said I believe in December)

"If we had Yao we'd be the 1st seed no doubt"
(lol)

and finally my favorite
"Man I can't believe we got Kevin Martin, sucks we let go of Landry, but now we get to legitimately challenge for home court advantage now."

:lol:lol:lol:lol .... :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol clutchfans has been breeding this kind of stupidity for many many years now.

NugzFan
02-27-2010, 10:35 PM
team: Nuggets

I despise those fucks more than anyone else in the league. I can't wait for Dallas or LA to send those unproven low-iq self imploding emotional riding thugs home for summer vacation in May.

fanbase: don't have one.

holy crap :lol

HornetLoveJones
02-27-2010, 11:56 PM
Mavericks fans as a group are the best on this forum, fan-base wise. They have the highest percentage of posters who will actually talk basketball instead of talk shit.

i couldn't agree more, before i came upon this site just had a feeling Mav fans were just sh*ttalkers with nothing to back up.. that honor goes to majority of Rocket fans thanks to clutchfans.net

8FOR!3
02-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Gotta be the Lakers. The only player I've actually liked when he was on the Lakers was Robert Horry.

kamikazi_player
02-28-2010, 12:06 AM
I disagree with this, although there are some posters who are good like findog, there are many posters who are annoying and make up stupid shit. And if they are wrong with the argument or don't have anything to say in return, they say stuff like "lol this and lol that" and "America eatin my lunch blah blah blah.."

Kyle Orton
02-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Spurfans are the worst. I posted in the spurs forum when I signed up, and all I heard was something about the Spurs having 4 rings.

I disagree with this, although there are some posters who are good like findog, there are many posters who are annoying and make up stupid shit. And if they are wrong with the argument or don't have anything to say in return, they say stuff like "lol this and lol that" and "America eatin my lunch blah blah blah.."
Who gives a shit what you have to say spurfan? You act like your tired ass fanbase resorting to 4 rings smack isn't the lamest cop out excuse on spurstalk.

kamikazi_player
02-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Who gives a shit what you have to say spurfan? You act like your tired ass fanbase resorting to 4 rings smack isn't the lamest cop out excuse on spurstalk.
Your honor, I present you with exhibit A. Trolls used to be good, but now they are overrunning in this forum. I like Bump's trolls, but some other trolls are just so stupid and not necessary to make.

Spursdaone
02-28-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm a spurs fan but I definitely feel that we got the worst fanbase. I wanted us to trade Bruce Bowen for Mike James and they all acted like Bowen was a superstar or something. He can't even average double digits in scoring.

Kyle Orton
02-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Your honor, I present you with exhibit A. Trolls used to be good, but now they are overrunning in this forum. I like Bump's trolls, but some other trolls are just so stupid and not necessary to make.
what are you talking about? AFAIK, other team's fans are allowed to post here, too, dumbshit. In the short time I've been here, I haven't noticed any of your posts. So what exactly do you bring?

kamikazi_player
02-28-2010, 12:27 AM
what are you talking about? AFAIK, other team's fans are allowed to post here, too, dumbshit. In the short time I've been here, I haven't noticed any of your posts. So what exactly do you bring?
Same as any other poster, just trying to have a conversation with other fellow posters. You can stop hiding behind your troll now :wakeup.

Kyle Orton
02-28-2010, 12:29 AM
I bring nothing.

That's kind of what I figured.

kamikazi_player
02-28-2010, 12:30 AM
lol just like most mav fans, you can change quotes, how fascinating

Kyle Orton
02-28-2010, 12:34 AM
I just changed it to what it should've been in the first place.

duhoh
02-28-2010, 12:40 AM
bandwagoners are really the most annoying fans ever.

doesn't matter what team/player.

HornetLoveJones
02-28-2010, 02:31 AM
bandwagoners are really the most annoying fans ever.

doesn't matter what team/player.

give that honor to majority of Lakers fans

where the f*ck were they in the 04-05 season? Then they come out of the woodwork after the Gasol trade.

Bob Lanier
02-28-2010, 04:04 AM
Team: Suns and any similar chucking, no defense, Globetrotter bullshit teams
Fanbase: Celtics

baseline bum
02-28-2010, 04:15 AM
I'm not sure why any Spurs fan would dislike the Cavaliers. First of all, you kicked our asses in the 2007 Finals, so it's not as if we've ever been any sort of threat to you. Second of all, our team has been consciously and openly built by ex-Spurs in the mold of the Spurs. If anything you should respect the Cavaliers, if not actually like them.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/multimedia/photo_gallery/0907/shaqjersey/images/shaq4.jpg

Fuck the Cavs. About the only thing good that could come out of them winning a title would be seeing the river burn again.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-28-2010, 06:19 AM
Not a specific team fanbase

I'm ok with real fans; even they are trolls (as long as they are real trolls)

But I hate bandwagonners; those morons suddenly cheering for Lakers and Celtics when those 2 teams are on the road

Yup. And Faker bandwagoners are the worst of all.

Team: Magic
Fanbase: Kobe

:lmao

And Kobe-worshippers are the worst of the Faker bandwagoners. Ugh.

Kamnik
02-28-2010, 07:51 AM

Lebron is a douchebag. So is Mo Williams. Delonte West is in a special category I can't even name.... etc.

Basically the only 2 players I like are Parker and now Jamison.

And to top it all Brown is probably the only coach in the NBA that I don't like. He talks, walks and looks like a douchebag.

Spurs have nothing to do with it...

endrity
02-28-2010, 08:27 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one noticing the hilarity over at Clutch. Irrational doesn't even begin to describe their hate for anything Spurs and especially Mavs related. But as I said they are cool here.

I really don't dislike all the Laker fans in here, some of them are really cool, 21Blessings being the obvious exception. But yes, Kobe fans are really really really annoying. You go over to LG and every other thread is a LeBron-bashing one, it's really pathetic.

jacobdrj
02-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Nets, Hawks, and Heat. None of those fanbases deserve NBA teams. NJ fans didn't even bandwagon when they made the Finals, twice.

jazzypimp
02-28-2010, 10:05 AM
LoL.... there are like 3 jazz fans on here that hardly ever post...
but seriously i beef with hornets fans and think they are RA-tards...but they are entertaining....

Better question is.....who's fanbase is the most boring?? hmmmmm

boston.balla
02-28-2010, 10:22 AM
the best answer should be fanbase = bandwagon fans
Only they are the idiot cocky fuckers that annoy others. Example in point all the 1 year boston fans, many the jordan fans, many of the lebrons fans, the fakers.

You can't hate on the legit part of a fanbase, other than doing it from dumb hate.

As for a team, I seriously dislike the lakers since magic. Kg would have been such a great fit. Dislike the 2006 heat which was a fraud. I dislike any team that is helped so much and in such a obvious way like the lakers vs sactown. If I were an owner i'd hire somebody to shoot the refs.

pauls931
02-28-2010, 11:25 AM
I swear this thread was already done before, but I'm pretty sure I would have said the Lakers with the Mavs being a close second.

birdy219
02-28-2010, 12:04 PM

I do like the LeBrons.... I would want LeBron to get a ring over every player except Duncan of course. I just don't want Shaq to get another ring. That's the Spur fan in me. :lol :flag:

To answer the thread question.
Team: lakers
Fanbase: mavs. I really want to say the lakers because a lot of their fans are complete morons, but the mavs are it for me. I have never seen a fanbase who talks more stuff and they have NOTHING to show for it. At least the lakers have rings, so their trash talk is justified. Another thing about mav fans, they want attention from the media. They have the Jan Brady syndrone. Why isn't anybody talking about us? Everybody hates us...Barkley, BSPN, Stern, the refs...... Why Why Why?:p:

BadOdor
02-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Sons, I hate Laker fans on LG the most. Those are what you call Kobe fans, starting shit threads like "is kobe the greatest laker?" and "kobe is the real mvp", etc. Basically, imagine a board full of Allanon's and 21_palings without the regulating influence of mav/spur fan. On this site, don't really hate any particular fan base because there's a couple of cool posters on each one(even rockets). I think the rox fan base is extremely stupid, but thats most likely because they are Yao fans from china. Also, spur fan has been humbled a lot, so they toned it down a bit.

pking
02-28-2010, 02:42 PM

I agree with this.

Native American
02-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Thunder and Heat. Cocky natural phenomenon motherfuckers like they have a deeper connection with mother nature and shit. Outside the NBA, the Aztecs fanbase. Bitchass native motherfuckers. You acted like you invented raindancing and warrior paint or some shit. Slow your roles.