PDA

View Full Version : unknown sigs on MLB baseball - who?

Bender
02-27-2010, 08:53 PM
I've been on ST for 7 years, but this is the first time I've been in this forum. I hate baseball...

ok with that out of the way, my son has an official MLB baseball that was given to him by a relative a while back.

Allan H. Selig is preprinted on the ball - so I guess it is a fairly modern ball, and it's hand signed with two sigs. Have no idea who they are, and I can't read the sigs either. One looks like Ortari Orfogo or something, and there is a 57 under it. The other looks like Peter S-something and there is a 55 under that one.

JMarkJohns
02-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Google search for the names and numbers given yielded nothing. I'd ask the relative.

Bender
02-27-2010, 11:59 PM
yeah, before posting here, I tried google, to no avail...

DBryant88
03-03-2010, 02:06 PM
I've been on ST for 7 years, but this is the first time I've been in this forum. I hate baseball...

ok with that out of the way, my son has an official MLB baseball that was given to him by a relative a while back.

Allan H. Selig is preprinted on the ball - so I guess it is a fairly modern ball, and it's hand signed with two sigs. Have no idea who they are, and I can't read the sigs either. One looks like Ortari Orfogo or something, and there is a 57 under it. The other looks like Peter S-something and there is a 55 under that one.
:lol at getting scammed

Bender
03-07-2010, 08:07 PM
who got scammed? a grampa-in-law gave it his grandson 15 years ago or more, then that grandson gave it to my son.

old retired players can sign modern balls I would think.