PDA

View Full Version : Revisiting the funniest day in the NBA

HornetLoveJones
02-28-2010, 05:36 AM
This is not a bash the Lakers thread.. just a reminder of what garbage Kwame Brown is.

sHtZIZ3-ORE

Hh21KLjqo3Q

AussieFanKurt
02-28-2010, 04:48 PM
bahaha 7 turnovers, a missed dunk, good stuff!

TheMACHINE
02-28-2010, 05:04 PM
yet people wonder why Kobe was selfish when he had a starting 5 of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton and Lamar Odom. lol

lil_penny
02-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Btw where is kwame? Is he still with detroit?

AussieFanKurt
02-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Kwame is back learning how to play properly

baseline bum
02-28-2010, 05:46 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Artest charging the stands.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Kwame Brown would have been a legit starter-caliber player had he played with Lebron..The King knows how to get it out of his teammates, he instills confidence in them..

BadOdor
02-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Kwame Brown would have been a legit starter-caliber player had he played with Lebron..The King knows how to get it out of his teammates, he instills confidence in them..

Son, jesus christ could not make Kwame into a legit starter. Unless you give him bionic hands....

RedsLakers24
02-28-2010, 06:20 PM

Just Like Shannon Brown, and Larry Hughes

baseline bum
02-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Magic couldn't have made Kwame Brown a passable player.

baseline bum
02-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Still, I'd much rather have Brown than Bonner. :pctoss

picc84
02-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Fisher is the new Kwame.

TheMACHINE
02-28-2010, 06:31 PM

:lmao :lmao

Darrin
02-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Still, I'd much rather have Brown than Bonner. :pctoss

No, no, you don't.

p5-A8Ao47nU

TheMACHINE
02-28-2010, 06:36 PM
If Brown could catch a basketball, he might be able to do good. lol

picc84
02-28-2010, 06:36 PM
No, no, you don't.

p5-A8Ao47nU

:lmao at that clip. Like an old Laurel and Hardy bumble montage.

baseline bum
02-28-2010, 06:43 PM
No, no, you don't.

p5-A8Ao47nU

Yes, yes I would

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6863/bonner.jpg

Darrin
02-28-2010, 06:44 PM
If Brown could catch a basketball, he might be able to do good. lol

And if he thought about positioning before the ball is on the rim.

Darrin
02-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Yes, yes I would

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6863/bonner.jpg

Brown, for his career, is a .579 (.370s this year) free-throw shooter and extremely turnover-prone. He's third on the team this season per-36 minutes, and this is a good year for him and turnovers. He gathers a lot of fouls. He doesn't think about rebounding the basketball until the ball is in the air. He doesn't think about ball-denial until a pass is made. He gets lost on help-defense, leaving his man unguarded, allowing lobs at the rim. Too many interior passes go off his hands. He is, quite simply, a bad basketball player--a stupid one who doesn't think a second ahead of what he's doing. Reflexes are a big part of today's game because it moves so fast. If he don't know where a player's going until he's already there, you aren't breaking down tape and you're not a defensive force. If you don't do that, and you are thinking on the court instead of in practice, as a defensive player, you are just reacting. And the reaction-time when you are a slow-thinker like Brown is too slow. They got what they wanted and the only side of the ball he has any value this late in his career, is on the defensive end. People look at his body and think he's a dominant force. He's like a dinosaur. I don't play basketball and I can see this.

Xevious
02-28-2010, 07:01 PM
I remember watching that game live. On one hand I felt bad for him getting booed, knowing it probably shot his confidence even worse than it was. But that was one of the worst individual performances I remember seeing. He could not catch a pass to save his life. And when he did somehow come into possession of the ball, he turned it over or chucked up a bad shot. That guy has no business being on an NBA roster.

TheMACHINE
02-28-2010, 07:03 PM
having kwame brown on the roster was like playing 4 vs 6. he migth aswell hand over the ball to the opposing team.

picc84
02-28-2010, 07:16 PM
having kwame brown on the roster was like playing 4 vs 6. he migth aswell hand over the ball to the opposing team.

Uh, he did.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Fuck Kwame Brown. People fell so in love with run and fun basketball because it was able to beat Kwame Brown like that's some actual accomplishment.

DJ Mbenga
02-28-2010, 07:25 PM
if he had plastic surgery to fix his hands he could be an all star

TheMACHINE
02-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Dj mbenga > kwame brown

baseline bum
02-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Brown, for his career, is a .579 (.370s this year) free-throw shooter and extremely turnover-prone. He's third on the team this season per-36 minutes, and this is a good year for him and turnovers. He gathers a lot of fouls. He doesn't think about rebounding the basketball until the ball is in the air. He doesn't think about ball-denial until a pass is made. He gets lost on help-defense, leaving his man unguarded, allowing lobs at the rim. Too many interior passes go off his hands. He is, quite simply, a bad basketball player--a stupid one who doesn't think a second ahead of what he's doing. Reflexes are a big part of today's game because it moves so fast. If he don't know where a player's going until he's already there, you aren't breaking down tape and you're not a defensive force. If you don't do that, and you are thinking on the court instead of in practice, as a defensive player, you are just reacting. And the reaction-time when you are a slow-thinker like Brown is too slow. They got what they wanted and the only side of the ball he has any value this late in his career, is on the defensive end. People look at his body and think he's a dominant force. He's like a dinosaur. I don't play basketball and I can see this.

I know who Kwame Brown is, I know how shitty he is, and I watched almost every game of his in a Laker uniform. He had one skill; being a big body, which made him a hell of a lot better than worthless Matt Bonner.

Donkeybong
02-28-2010, 10:05 PM
kwame is simply addition by subtraction. The only sport I could see him being good at is football as a defensive linemen. They really dont have to think much.