PDA

View Full Version : lol optimism

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Since the 2007 season it's been a rare occasion that I'm optimistic about the Suns. This is the latest example of me starting to become a little optimistic about them because of how they've played this month, but they made sure to remind me they are indeed STILL the Phoenix Suns.

Good win San Antonio. Here's to avoiding another Suns/Spurs playoff series :toast

anonoftheinternets
02-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Since the 2007 season it's been a rare occasion that I'm optimistic about the Suns. This is the latest example of me starting to become a little optimistic about them because of how they've played this month, but they made sure to remind me they are indeed STILL the Phoenix Suns.

Good win San Antonio. Here's to avoiding another Suns/Spurs playoff series :toast

u dint even watch the game did u? :p:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
u dint even watch the game did u? :p:

I watched the end of it.

picc84
lol optimism about a team relying on the brains of J-rich and Amare

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-28-2010, 03:44 PM
lol optimism about a team relying on the brains of J-rich and Amare

Amare was the problem today. Good take.

Darthkiller
02-28-2010, 03:44 PM
lol suns should have won, stupid Jrich.

TinTin
02-28-2010, 04:01 PM
It wasn't actually a bad game

in2deep
02-28-2010, 04:03 PM
lol suns should have won, stupid Jrich.

Suns should have won? Spurs were leading the entire 4th quarter. If anybody should have won it's the spurs

mojorizen7
02-28-2010, 04:48 PM
As long as both teams have rosters that include Nash/Amare/Fun n Gun
and
Duncan/Parker/Ginobli/Not Fun n Gun
the results will remain the same.

Nash and Amare have sustained too many mental beatings over the years at the hands of the SPURS and conversely, the SPURS know that no matter how bleak the circumstances are,they'll find a way to get it done.

Yet another reason the SUNS need to blow up this mentally weak fucking team.

pauls931
02-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Amare was a monster today. With him scoring 40 this should have been a double digit win. Also, why were Dragic's minutes limited? He should get 20 at the very least. Perhaps Gentry doesn't want him tainted/emotionally disturbed playing too many minutes in that arena?

DPG21920
02-28-2010, 05:13 PM
When RJ is shitting on you, just call it a season and move on. Spurs and Suns can discuss future plans.

Fun n Gun
02-28-2010, 06:44 PM
As long as both teams have rosters that include Nash/Amare/Fun n Gun
and
Duncan/Parker/Ginobli/Not Fun n Gun
the results will remain the same.

Nash and Amare have sustained too many mental beatings over the years at the hands of the SPURS and conversely, the SPURS know that no matter how bleak the circumstances are,they'll find a way to get it done.

Yet another reason the SUNS need to blow up this mentally weak fucking team.
You have no i ea what your talking about. Which team score the most points to ay?...........Mentally weak?....You're mentally week like 7 ays chump. Thank you. I rest my case fuck face.