PDA

View Full Version : Season 10 of Dancing With The Stars

ashbeeigh
03-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Yeeees. So exciittteeed about it.

Rumors of Pamela Anderson are most likely true (woohoo for the boys?). Kate effing Gosselin is also rumored to be a new cast member. Full cast will be announced later this evening after the crap that is the Bachelor. I'm crossing my fingers for Evan Lysacek, but it could be too soon for that.

We knew it!!

We'll never be rid of them!!

Kate Gosselin has clawed her way back onto television to be a contestant on the new season of Dancing With the Stars!!

HA!!

Well at least it's not Jon!! Anybody is better than that douchebag - even her!!

Gosselin has reportedly been practicing her macarena "under a shroud of security" at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

She and the rest of the competing has-beens celebrities will be announced tonight during the finale of The Bachelor.

What do U think??

Will U be watching the new season of Dancing With the Stars to see Kate break it down.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-01-kate-gosselins-weave-joins-dancing-with-the-stars

RGMCSE
03-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Had no freaking clue. I thought this stupid shit of a show just started a couple years ago.

Rob

The Gemini Method
03-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Had no freaking clue. I thought this stupid shit of a show just started a couple years ago.

Rob

Seriously. Shows you that time does fucking fly--even for annoying shows like this one.

ashbeeigh
03-01-2010, 02:01 PM
No lie, y'all. I had to wikipedia it to make sure I got it right....I think they do two seasons a year. It's been on for 5 years now. In more cast news.

'Dancing' Scores TD with Chad Ochocinco

Posted Mar 1st 2010 1:45PM by TMZ Staff

Chad OchoCincoNFL star Chad Ochocinco is known for his prolific end zone dances -- but now he'll be dancing .... with the stars.

Multiple sources tell TMZ the outspoken Cincinnati Bengal will be part of the cast of "Dancing with the Stars" this coming season.

Ochocinco joins a list of NFL stars who have done the show including Warren Sapp, Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice.

A rep for ABC would not comment on potential cast members ... but did a great job of reminding us the official announcement comes tonight during the season finale of "The Bachelor
."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/01/dancing-scores-td-with-chad-ochocinco/#ixzz0gx9TYvGT