PDA

View Full Version : Durant, Arenas or Granger?

bonzi_isaspurskiller
03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
This poll is to illustrate how many people agree with the brilliant lakaluva with this gem of a quote:

"Pump your brakes on Durant, Killa. We get guys like him popping up every year. Four years ago it was Arenas, two season ago it was Granger, now its Durant. He's ok, but he'll never reach superstar status."

Double-Up
03-03-2010, 04:43 PM
This poll is to illustrate how many people agree with the brilliant lakaluva with this gem of a quote:

"Pump your brakes on Durant, Killa. We get guys like him popping up every year. Four years ago it was Arenas, two season ago it was Granger, now its Durant. He's ok, but he'll never reach superstar status."

Another classic post but another stupid ass laker fan, no surprises here. He and Anallon are on a roll!

Darrin
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
I was never a fan of either Granger or Arenas. Arenas was not a point-guard--he was a chucker, and most of the problem with his game has come from knee injuries. Granger could be guarded and benefitted, often, from not receiving honest defense. Still, he has gotten better over time, and is starting to make the right decisions on the basketball court.

Kevin Durant has gained strength. He has the ability to see over a defense, and is long enough that his first-step to the rim is jaw-dropping. He rebounds the basketball, he is active around the rim. While he is not a great defender, he has improved. He is not playing out of position, he is not forced to assume responsibilities (such as play-making) on a regular basis. Russell Westbrook is a part of his success in that regard. Durant is a viable MVP candidate and I, for one, enjoy watching his game.

Allanon
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Another classic post but another stupid ass laker fan, no surprises here. He and Anallon are on a roll!

Don't be butthurt cuz you lost the argument. :lol
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144287&page=18

You can continue your argument here when you come up with some new excuse .. don't run like a little bitch.

After this Rocket's game I'll be happy to checkmate your ass on this topic Allanon...you do sound like Mav fans though repeating the same shit over and over...:lol

Whatever Double. You have never checked or mated my ass

Show up after your game for some pwnage :lo

He's definantly not the best SG in the league and I challenge any Laker fan to prove otherwise.

Kobe's shooting 46% this season.
Kobe has his team at 33-11
Kobe's hit 4 of 5 game winning attempts

Beat that

Killakobe81
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
I dont know if you can call Durant a 2 guard I guess on offense he plays that role ...but he never guards any of the good ones and i think as his gam grows he really is a SF which will be good for him and good for the NBA ...

We have many good 2 great SG's (Wade, JoeJ, kobe Roy) but the truly great SF we have had very few ... Pierce to me is VERY good HOf'er maybe ...

but Lebron, Melo and Durant can be all-timers and they are ALL playing at the same time!!

If you truly love basket ball ...imagine lebron plowing through durant's skinny chest, Melo posting both up or either of those guys chasing Durant around multiple screens?

Even when the Lakers run is done. I for one will be enjoying the new wave of talent in the NBA ...i hope the stars don't team up I think the battles can be great as is ....

Double-Up
03-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Mono not changing his sig makes my pussy wet

I know.

Allanon
03-03-2010, 07:06 PM
I lost my "challenge" to Lakerfan so I'm butthurt

I know sons, I know. :toast

23LeBronJames23
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
1 & 4

Chieflion
03-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I voted 4. What a dumbass.

Chieflion
03-03-2010, 09:31 PM
You clowns are easily impressed with too many average players. I remember when the season started you all were on Jennings nuts, now no one talks about him. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you married or fell in love with your first piece of pussy, especially chieflon.

You just butthurt, son, like most Laker fans. Keep crying.

Chieflion
03-03-2010, 09:51 PM
My record against your record?:lmao

What record? You are just butthurt about this thread, Laker fan.

23LeBronJames23
03-03-2010, 10:58 PM
You clowns are easily impressed with too many average players. I remember when the season started you all were on Jennings nuts, now no one talks about him. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you married or fell in love with your first piece of pussy, especially chieflon.

This is Durants only 3rd year in the league. And he just keeps getting better and better.