PDA

View Full Version : johnny flynn and corey brewer

stretch
03-03-2010, 11:10 PM
fuck those faggots

they are such cocky ass motherfuckers, and they arent even all that good. fucking youngsters these days. talk so much shit, only to get their asses handed to them when the game gets tough.

Greg Oden
03-03-2010, 11:11 PM
I was a huge fan of Flynn at the Cuse last year, but he has been a cuntface in the nba from what I've seen so far.

lil_penny
03-03-2010, 11:14 PM
?

sribb43
03-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Hollins is a douche as well....ask spur fans

sefant77
03-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Looked like Flynn talked trash to Don Knobler after hitting a lucky three...

Brewer laughing stupid after fouling hard and Hollins deserved around 12 fouls tonight. Nice ellbowing Butlers head into the floor with no chance of getting the ball.

mavsfan1000
03-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Brewer has some game but Flynn is fucking stupid. Hollins sitting on Butler's head and Brewer throwing his elbow on Terry were dirty plays. Fuck them.

PGDynasty24
03-04-2010, 12:08 AM
ryan "we know how to stop kobe" hollins who was on the mavericks,he is still in the league? lol

dude1394
03-04-2010, 12:12 AM
fuck those faggots

they are such cocky ass motherfuckers, and they arent even all that good. fucking youngsters these days. talk so much shit, only to get their asses handed to them when the game gets tough.

Am I the only person here who sees such irony in this post?

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Brewer has some game but Flynn is fucking stupid. Hollins sitting on Butler's head and Brewer throwing his elbow on Terry were dirty plays. Fuck them.

oh so the mavs are finally getting a dose of their own medicine huh? more so speaking about jason the bitch ass pussy terry and not about butler.

dallaskd
03-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Who the hell talks trash to Don? hes the coolest fan in the NBA..

badfish22
03-04-2010, 12:24 AM
oh so the mavs are finally getting a dose of their own medicine huh? more so speaking about jason the bitch ass pussy terry and not about butler.

bitches & blunts!

Greg Oden
03-04-2010, 12:28 AM

gtfo hippie.

TheSpursFNRule
03-04-2010, 01:36 AM
They are both going to be good so who gives a shit. We need more attitude in the NBA...so fuck off.

Findog
03-04-2010, 01:45 AM
They are both going to be good so who gives a shit. We need more attitude in the NBA...so fuck off.

Somebody's pussy is hurt.

badfish22
03-04-2010, 01:53 AM

Somebody's pussy is hurt.

Thats because...

My favorite Tommy Nunez story is from the 2007 playoffs when the San Antonio Spurs were able to get past the Phoenix Suns in the second round. Of course, what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest.
Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

Goran Dragic
03-04-2010, 01:56 AM
^:lmao

Shank
03-04-2010, 09:34 AM

There's a difference between attitude and being a nonsensical shit-talker on a lottery team.

Mr.ChugDynasty
03-04-2010, 10:00 AM

:lol Flynn and Brewer will be decent back-ups AT BEST
Corey Brewer has been in the league for about 3 years and this is the first time i've even heard of his bitch ass