03-04-2010, 10:59 AM
haha Classic.

IbCskgWxVNI

TheMACHINE
03-04-2010, 11:00 AM
shit. wrong forum. lol

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 01:16 PM
fuckin' pacman! dude is phenominal! just got done rewatching his fight vs dangerous diaz about 40 minutes ago and am about to watch the marquez triplet here in a bit.

PACQUIAO!

IronMexican
03-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Speaking of other sports, I am extremely excited to watche Brett Favre on Leno tonight.

HarlemHeat37
03-04-2010, 01:29 PM
LOL @ Manny "HGH" Pacquiao..

JamStone
03-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Simon Cowell didn't like his song selection. Should have gone Air Supply.

Manny should just stick to boxing. Ok, you're not a horrible singer, but why are you doing karaoke on TV? What a weirdo.

TheMACHINE
03-05-2010, 02:21 AM
btw fck leno. lol

j.dizzle
03-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Pacman is a G..LOL have any of you heard any Mayweather interviews lately? Everytime someone brings up anything Pacqiao he gets sooooo fuckin butthurt, its hilarious..We'll see how he does vs old ass Mosley..Pacman scares the shit out of him & hes scared he's gonna lose that undefeated record if he fights him

TheMACHINE
03-05-2010, 02:40 AM
hell yah...people keeps asking mayweather if he asked for a blood test that wasnt sanctioned my the commision cuz he was scared to fight pacman. Thats what happens when your known for ducking the best fighters for years.

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:00 AM
Too bad Pacquiao's a steroid using coward.

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2010, 03:37 AM
i cant view it, its been blocked from my countrys port fkn lame

Manu-of-steel
03-05-2010, 06:38 AM

LOL at pacquiao haters!

Manu-of-steel
03-05-2010, 06:40 AM

How did you know that, genius? You have hard evidence? Or you just believed what floyd "drug addict" mayweather sr has been trumpeting?

Manu-of-steel
03-05-2010, 06:42 AM
fuckin' pacman! dude is phenominal! just got done rewatching his fight vs dangerous diaz about 40 minutes ago and am about to watch the marquez triplet here in a bit.

PACQUIAO!
I'm sure you'll enjoy every Pacman fight. It's all-action, no dull moments.

TheMACHINE
03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
how can anyone like Floyd Mayweather? Ducks the best fighters and runs around the ring like a chicken. Thats entertainment right there!

IronMexican
03-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I guarantee you HarlemHeat is black. That's the only way someone can still be a Mayweather supporter.

and does anyone have a link to the Favre interview?

koriwhat
03-05-2010, 11:21 AM
pacquiao all the fuckin' way! fuck gayweather!

Edward
03-05-2010, 11:27 AM
pacquiao all the fuckin' way! fuck gayweather!

shut up you stupid hippy.

TheMACHINE
03-05-2010, 12:06 PM
I guarantee you HarlemHeat is black. That's the only way someone can still be a Mayweather supporter.

and does anyone have a link to the Favre interview?

haha only black peole support mayweather...and they're even embarassed to say that. lol

koriwhat
03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
shut up you stupid hippy.

ah such harsh words coming from someone with just 44 posts... hmm... who the fuck are you again?

you're just another fresa as far as i'm concerned. a fresa who thinks he has big balls and can only act like he does behind a computer screen. pinche maricón!

Tmac&Luther
03-05-2010, 02:56 PM

:lmao LOL at these tools who think a boxer who doesn't want his blood drawn at fight time is a "steroid/hgh" user. Mayweather's coward ass has turned y'all into tools and like tools y'all are just turning on his nut. :lol

I used to box, anybody who did that shit wouldn't want to have any blood drawn right before a fight. I laughed my ass off when Gayweather pulled that card, he might as well reached back and pulled out his bitch card, because that's exactly what he is.....a scared little bitch. Pacquiao would fuck him up....and he knows that, that's why he isn't fighting him.

I used to think Sugar Ray Leonard was one of the biggest bitches for how he ducked Marvin Hagler, but Mayweather takes the cake, he is the biggest bitch in pro sports today.

BlackSwordsMan
03-05-2010, 03:16 PM
:lmao LOL at these tools who think a boxer who doesn't want his blood drawn at fight time is a "steroid/hgh" user. Mayweather's coward ass has turned y'all into tools and like tools y'all are just turning on his nut. :lol

I used to box, anybody who did that shit wouldn't want to have any blood drawn right before a fight. I laughed my ass off when Gayweather pulled that card, he might as well reached back and pulled out his bitch card, because that's exactly what he is.....a scared little bitch. Pacquiao would fuck him up....and he knows that, that's why he isn't fighting him.

I used to think Sugar Ray Leonard was one of the biggest bitches for how he ducked Marvin Hagler, but Mayweather takes the cake, he is the biggest bitch in pro sports today.

or maybe packy didn't want to be suspended for 2 years for using steroids

Tmac&Luther
03-05-2010, 03:38 PM
or maybe packy didn't want to be suspended for 2 years for using steroids

LOL, he agreed to testing......just not the day of the fight and Mayweather still acted like the bitch that he is.:rollin

Seriously Pacquiao already agreed to testing that could easily prove if he was clean or not and Mayweather still bitched out. Anybody who actually still thinks this is about Pacquiao trying to hide shit is just a fool. This is just about Mayweather dodging a ass whipping at this point. The guy is 40-0, where the hell did he ever act like a douche and moan about drug testing during those 40 other fights :rolleyes. "Pretty boy floyd" just doesn't want his face to get fucked up......and he knows Pacquiao will fuck him up.

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
This is just about Mayweather dodging a ass whipping at this point.

Mayweather delivers the ass whippings, not the other way around.

BlackSwordsMan
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
packy couldn't beat bj penn

Tmac&Luther
03-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Mayweather delivers the ass whippings, not the other way around.

LOL, apparently you haven't watched any of Mayweather's fights :lol He doesn't deliver "ass whippings", he keeps his distance and scores points, his fights are some of the most boring fights you'll ever witness in the sport.

Tmac&Luther
03-05-2010, 03:53 PM

LAME

That's a completely different sport, of coarse BJ Penn would kick his ass, the guy is a trained and disciplined martial artist. If Pack doesn't knock him out with the first punch the fight is going to the ground where Pack has no training in. :sleep What's the next thing that you're going to say....a professional race car driver can out race a fighter pilot?

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:55 PM
LOL, apparently you haven't watched any of Mayweather's fights :lol He doesn't deliver "ass whippings", he keeps his distance and scores points, his fights are some of the most boring fights you'll ever witness in the sport.

And yet they all end with him winning.

Greg Oden
03-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Mayweather couldn't beat Scorpion imho.

j.dizzle
03-05-2010, 03:57 PM
LOL at ppl saying that mayweather fucks ppl up..Dude is more finesse then pau gasol lmao. On 710espn yesterday, that dude said he was the best boxer of all time & even better then Ali..If mayweather is so confident then maybe he should fight a real boxer in his prime instead of dodging ppl left & right to keep an undefeated record. Nothing worse then an arrogant coward & even his black supporters are hating on him now.

Tmac&Luther
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
And yet they all end with him winning.

:lol There's a different between "winning" and "ass whippings". You said Mayweather delivers "ass whippings".....that he does not. He would straight get his ass kicked by Pacquiao, that's a fighter that Maywheather isn't faster than, and Pacuiao is stronger with more punching power.

Tmac&Luther
03-05-2010, 04:07 PM
LOL at ppl saying that mayweather fucks ppl up..Dude is more finesse then pau gasol lmao. On 710espn yesterday, that dude said he was the best boxer of all time & even better then Ali..If mayweather is so confident then maybe he should fight a real boxer in his prime instead of dodging ppl left & right to keep an undefeated record. Nothing worse then an arrogant coward & even his black supporters are hating on him now.

I know, these Mayweather tools don't even know what type of fighter he is. (they lose all credibility with that alone) His fights are nothing but a snooze fest. :rolleyes

mindcrime
03-05-2010, 05:21 PM

This.

Don't get to watch too many boxing fights but I did see the Mayweather/De La Hoya fight a few years back. Boring as shit.

ezau
03-05-2010, 08:48 PM

do you actually believe the accusations of Mayweather's? That guy's been in and out of prison for years!

ezau
03-05-2010, 08:50 PM
LOL, he agreed to testing......just not the day of the fight and Mayweather still acted like the bitch that he is.:rollin

Seriously Pacquiao already agreed to testing that could easily prove if he was clean or not and Mayweather still bitched out. Anybody who actually still thinks this is about Pacquiao trying to hide shit is just a fool. This is just about Mayweather dodging a ass whipping at this point. The guy is 40-0, where the hell did he ever act like a douche and moan about drug testing during those 40 other fights :rolleyes. "Pretty boy floyd" just doesn't want his face to get fucked up......and he knows Pacquiao will fuck him up.

Agree with this completely

ezau
03-05-2010, 08:51 PM

Heck, you can't even play basketball right after some blood is drawn from you. I tried it before and I didn't even have enough power in my right arm to launch a shot

ezau
03-05-2010, 08:53 PM

If Penn isn't quick enough to dodge Pac's left, he's going down.

ezau
03-05-2010, 08:54 PM
This.

Don't get to watch too many boxing fights but I did see the Mayweather/De La Hoya fight a few years back. Boring as shit.

Can't believe people paid serious money on that fucking fight. If you want something exciting, watch Pac vs. De La Hoya instead

TheMACHINE
03-05-2010, 11:42 PM
lol at redzero. When was the last time Mayweather even whopped someones ass? Fuck...it took him 12 rounds to beat a lightweight in Marquez at 147. HAHA.

Mayweather is a scared ass bitch who had to wait till Sugar Shane Mosely hit the late 30's to fight a legit welterweight.

koriwhat
03-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Can't believe people paid serious money on that fucking fight. If you want something exciting, watch Pac vs. De La Hoya instead

i thought pacman vs diaz was a lot better... pacman vs de la hoya was boring cause de la hoya looked old and run down and diaz actually fought back but barely.

TheMACHINE
03-06-2010, 12:03 AM
pacman/morales 2 was awesome.

Slydragon
03-06-2010, 12:09 AM
LOL @ 1:24 mark

ezau
03-06-2010, 02:20 AM
i thought pacman vs diaz was a lot better... pacman vs de la hoya was boring cause de la hoya looked old and run down and diaz actually fought back but barely.

Well, Diaz vs. Pacman was a total beatdown. If you want something competitive, Marquez vs. Pacquiao is your best bet. I'm Pacquiao fan myself but I thought Marquez did just enough to beat him.

koriwhat
03-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Well, Diaz vs. Pacman was a total beatdown. If you want something competitive, Marquez vs. Pacquiao is your best bet. I'm Pacquiao fan myself but I thought Marquez did just enough to beat him.

i havent gotten a chance to see that fight yet... didnt they fight a couple times or what that someone else vs pacman?

TheMACHINE
03-06-2010, 10:38 AM
they fought twice. Marquez hitting the canvas 4 times in both fights is the main reason Marquez lost.

Judging rounds in great fights is extremely difficult. Best way to win a fight is get technical points like knockdowns.

ezau
03-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah. The two fights between Pac and Marquez were amazing. Marquez has everything to beat Pacquiao at 130 and perhaps even 135. Too bad he looks awfully slow against Mayweather at 147. I still want Pac to fight Marquez before he hangs up his gloves just to settle the score

TheMACHINE
03-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Any of you Texans heading to the fight this saturday?

HarlemHeat37
03-11-2010, 07:59 PM
http://fitnesspharma.co.uk/images/EliteHGH100.jpg

mindcrime
03-11-2010, 08:02 PM

Watched it. Never said anything about paying for it. But I see your point.

TheMACHINE
03-11-2010, 08:06 PM
http://fitnesspharma.co.uk/images/EliteHGH100.jpg

You're black huh? :p:

HarlemHeat37
03-11-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm not Black, what the fuck does that have to do with anything anyways? LOL..these Pacquiao fans..

The fight will happen one day, we'll see what happens..

TheMACHINE
03-11-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm not Black, what the fuck does that have to do with anything anyways? LOL..these Pacquiao fans..

The fight will happen one day, we'll see what happens..

cuz only black fans like Mayweather. :p:

Noone in his right mind would root for a guy who ducks the best in his division and runs like a chicken during fights. :downspin:

HarlemHeat37
03-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Link?..

ezau
03-11-2010, 09:13 PM
cuz only black fans like Mayweather. :p:

Noone in his right mind would root for a guy who ducks the best in his division and runs like a chicken during fights. :downspin:

I agree with this. I used to like Mayweather when he was still in the lightweight division fighting guys like Castillo and Corrales. After all the fame has gotten into his head, he started cherrypicking his fights. He was too scared fighting Manny, he ended up getting Mosley lol.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2010, 08:22 AM
hell yah...people keeps asking mayweather if he asked for a blood test that wasnt sanctioned my the commision cuz he was scared to fight pacman. Thats what happens when your known for ducking the best fighters for years.

actually he's been getting away with cheating and no one has ever called his bluff...until Money May...since you want to go racial let me help you with that..."I like him because he's black and you don't like him because he's black"...it's been this way forever...the reality is man to man.. Blacks have always dominated boxing...Mexicans put up good efforts...close but no Cigar...and Whites have always looked for a great white hope dating all the way back to the days of Jack Johnson...so it really is a no brainer for you guys to say blacks support him because he's black...The majority to justify their racism have always looked for a White Hope to Hail...and most hispanics just ride the coattails of the White belief system...

and as far as I recall Manny has never beat a black man...that's what this is all about...some of you may be to wet behind the ears to understand my greater context...

The reason you see Manny doing all this gay ass shit...Like singing and trying to run for politics in his homeland is because he's about to be caught and this once closed in fighter (the you could barely get to smile) is now all over the place doing all sorts of shit that has nothing to do with boxing. He's trying to become adored because the shit is getting ready to hit the fan...

Why not agree to Olympic style testing..There's no legit answer other than fear of getting caught...

Bob Arum doesn't think blood testing so close to the fight is necessary, nor does he think blood testing is an effective measure at detecting performance enhancing drugs. Arum said: “We’re not going to agree to have Manny give blood in training, because that’s stupid. Every doctor in the world will tell you that is stupid. He’ll give his blood at the beginning of the year and he’s willing to be urine-tested 24/7, but blood doesn’t show [expletive] and he’s not going to do it.” -- what kind of bullshit response is this?

Pacman is willing to compromise by submitting to blood tests a month before the fight, and immediately after. However, Mayweather's side have not agreed to this compromise and are sticking by their demands for blood tests 48 hours before the fight.

To me given the implications of this fight...Manny is the one dodging it's simple...Mayweather accused you of cheating...and you're actually proving him right by not stepping up and taking the tests...It looks bad...it's the same shit these MMA fighters try to pull...that's why there "mostly" backing Manny...there all fucking cheats...

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 11:14 AM
actually he's been getting away with cheating and no one has ever called his bluff...until Money May...since you want to go racial let me help you with that..."I like him because he's black and you don't like him because he's black"...it's been this way forever...the reality is man to man.. Blacks have always dominated boxing...Mexicans put up good efforts...close but no Cigar...and Whites have always looked for a great white hope dating all the way back to the days of Jack Johnson...so it really is a no brainer for you guys to say blacks support him because he's black...The majority to justify their racism have always looked for a White Hope to Hail...and most hispanics just ride the coattails of the White belief system...

and as far as I recall Manny has never beat a black man...that's what this is all about...some of you may be to wet behind the ears to understand my greater context...

The reason you see Manny doing all this gay ass shit...Like singing and trying to run for politics in his homeland is because he's about to be caught and this once closed in fighter (the you could barely get to smile) is now all over the place doing all sorts of shit that has nothing to do with boxing. He's trying to become adored because the shit is getting ready to hit the fan...

Why not agree to Olympic style testing..There's no legit answer other than fear of getting caught...

Bob Arum doesn't think blood testing so close to the fight is necessary, nor does he think blood testing is an effective measure at detecting performance enhancing drugs. Arum said: “We’re not going to agree to have Manny give blood in training, because that’s stupid. Every doctor in the world will tell you that is stupid. He’ll give his blood at the beginning of the year and he’s willing to be urine-tested 24/7, but blood doesn’t show [expletive] and he’s not going to do it.” -- what kind of bullshit response is this?

Pacman is willing to compromise by submitting to blood tests a month before the fight, and immediately after. However, Mayweather's side have not agreed to this compromise and are sticking by their demands for blood tests 48 hours before the fight.

To me given the implications of this fight...Manny is the one dodging it's simple...Mayweather accused you of cheating...and you're actually proving him right by not stepping up and taking the tests...It looks bad...it's the same shit these MMA fighters try to pull...that's why there "mostly" backing Manny...there all fucking cheats...

Hey, Kool-aid man. My gay homeboy says you don't have a dick. He doesnt have any proof but we'll take his word for it. To prove us wrong you have to let him suck your dick. If you dont let him suck your dick then we have proof that you dont have a dick.

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 11:15 AM

btw...you're black huh?

TheGreatest23
03-12-2010, 11:24 AM
This cat Mayweather back peddles faster then my boy Melo during a fight. He thinks he's the greatest fighter ever, thats like Larry Hughes saying he's the greatest baller ever.

Mayweather aint nothing but a pussy who finally agreed to Shane Mosely cuz Shane is old like Robert Parish.

gm5k
03-12-2010, 12:39 PM
LOL @ guitar solo in the background while he sings

jbspurs
03-12-2010, 02:38 PM

You don't count Ledwaba?

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 02:55 PM
You don't count Ledwaba?

ahhh...mannys first fight in the USA. If i recall, manny was a late substitute.

TheNextGen
03-12-2010, 03:23 PM
I just finished watching the Cotto/Pacquiao fight ant my homies house. Pacquiao looked like he was toying with Cotto for the first 2 minutes of every round then launched an assault in the last minute. That guy is a beast.

Although we didnt get the fight we wanted to see. The clottey fight will me more action then a PBF fight. Clottey has never been knocked out before. I wonder if Pac will be the first to do it.

jbspurs
03-12-2010, 04:38 PM
ahhh...mannys first fight in the USA. If i recall, manny was a late substitute.

Yes yes yes... 2 weeks notice to be exact.. :lol

Mayweather is a Chicken duck!

TheNextGen
03-12-2010, 04:55 PM
im looking forward to seeing how Cowboys stadium is gonna look like saturday night.

TheNextGen
03-12-2010, 05:43 PM
LIVE weigh in right now:
http://espn.go.com/livenow/boxing/

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Hey, Kool-aid man. My gay homeboy says you don't have a dick. He doesnt have any proof but we'll take his word for it. To prove us wrong you have to let him suck your dick. If you dont let him suck your dick then we have proof that you dont have a dick.

you're gay homeboy huh???...:lol... you're premise is flawed...the premise that I'm a homo is an alternate universe one...so the example doesn't fit...

pussy pussy pusssay....muthafucker...

fyi - I don't have nor have i ever had gay homeboys.....I suspected something was up with you anyways...good luck sucking em off though...:hat

John Ameachi
03-12-2010, 07:59 PM
you're gay homeboy huh???...:lol... you're premise is flawed...the premise that I'm a homo is an alternate universe one...so the example doesn't fit...

pussy pussy pusssay....muthafucker...

fyi - I don't have nor have i ever had gay homeboys.....I suspected something was up with you anyways...good luck sucking em off though...:hat

Don't say you've never had gay homeboys silly goose. We both know you love playing pitch and catch whenever we can.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Don't say you've never had gay homeboys silly goose. We both know you love playing pitch and catch whenever we can.

I would tell your punk ass to go suck a dick...but what's the point...what's the fucking point when you have one in your mouth all day anyway...

Instead the only way I can insult you is to tell you to please go fuck a woman's pussy...a fresh live shaved one...that's probably the weirdest place you've have sex anyways.... inside a woman...

It's sad I had to say that...what a loser you are...:lmao

ezau
03-12-2010, 09:04 PM

Manny has fought the best fighters his divisions could offer. Why is it so surprising that he's beating down bigger guys than him? He's been doing that since he moved from flyweight to super bantamweight to super featherweight to lightweight to junior welterweight and now welterweight.

The truth of the matter is, Mayweather can't just accept that Pacquiao has leapfrogged him as far as greatness is concerned. Who would've thought that this 5-foot something guy from an archipelago somewhere in South East Asia are kicking everyone's ass just like that? The man is simply great and a lot of people just can't accept that.

When it comes to blood-testing, it's a smart move for Manny not to give in to Gayweather's ridiculous demands. Why would he get himself punked by a man who's two classes below him? Why would he let somebody with a criminal record to tell him what's he's supposed to do? It's like seeing JR Smith telling Kobe to clean his house because he's the bigger star between the two.

Pac is already greater than Gayweather and sadly for PBF, he needs Pac more than Pac needs him.

ezau
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
You don't count Ledwaba?

He's African, does he count?

jbspurs
03-14-2010, 11:25 AM
He's African, does he count?

Please add 1 more to his Resume...