PDA

View Full Version : Happy now? Jason Terry with broken face, surgery needed

Shank
03-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Not sure of how long he'll be out, but he's saying he's having a procedure to right something associated with the hit from Brewer last night. Sadly, the foul assessed to Terry will still count.

leemajors
03-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Hopefully he recovers quick. Don't like dude, but wouldn't wish a broken face on anyone.

Shank
03-04-2010, 01:28 PM
He did manage to come back in and play after the hit, so I couldn't imagine he'd be out for long.

Double-Up
03-04-2010, 01:33 PM
http://www.charliedigital.com/content/binary/comment-friday-damn.jpg

Double-Up
03-04-2010, 01:33 PM
BTW, what the fuck is a broken face? Probably sounds worse than it is.

Shank
03-04-2010, 01:37 PM
I'm still in shock over Terry being called for the foul when this all went down.

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 01:38 PM
you reap what you sow! fuck terry! he had a broken face before that hit anyhow. fuckin' cocksucker!

Shank
03-04-2010, 01:40 PM
you reap what you sow! fuck terry! he had a broken face before that hit anyhow. fuckin' cocksucker!

That didn't take long.

dirk4mvp
03-04-2010, 01:40 PM

bitches & blunts!

ginobili's bald spot
03-04-2010, 01:46 PM

Dayum. You are the most hardcore 120 lb dude who looks like a chick I've ever seen.

Xylus
03-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Is this the same kind of injury that Joe Johnson suffered in the 2005 playoffs against the Mavs?

Shank
03-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Is this the same kind of injury that Joe Johnson suffered in the 2005 playoffs against the Mavs?

For some reason, he's saying it's not that extreme. I'd wager he'll try to be back out there come Monday. But that's another matchup against the tough-as-fuck Timberwolves, so he might be a target. Next Wednesday, at the very latest, is my bet.

Killakobe81
03-04-2010, 01:48 PM
He maybe a punk but get well soon ...JET.

Funny many Mavs fans were calling for his head

much like some were calling for Artest or Manu's

fickle group us sports fans are ...it's WHAT have you done for me lately!

Kudos to cuban. He lost Dampier he had made Haywood deal for size/depth ...Terry is out now Butler can play more this trade was great ...I think they can take denver the seris last year was closer than the result indicated ...and Dallas is far more improved ...denver has as well but i think Dallas is more "stable" ...

JamStone
03-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Broken face is better than a broken penis, which is what Jason Terry tries to give opponents.

lurker
03-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Figures this happens right after he actually started playing well again. Thanks, Brewer.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Get well soon Terry. I'd hope his absence means more minutes for Roddy, but probably we're just going to see Barea 30 minutes a night.

monkeypunk
03-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Seriously, as much bad Karma as Terry has accumulated over the years with his cheap shots, dirty plays and thug theatrics, I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Hope he's better soon though.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:22 PM
the jet must have crashlanded on his face

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Seriously, as much bad Karma as Terry has accumulated over the years with his cheap shots, dirty plays and thug theatrics

besides punching Finley in the nuts, what exactly are you talking about?

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:23 PM
A broken orbital bone will take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to heal. More known after the surgery tomorrow.

Shank
03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Get well soon Terry. I'd hope his absence means more minutes for Roddy, but probably we're just going to see Barea 30 minutes a night.

Naw, son. It's Black Lincoln Time!

http://allthingsgo.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/25d83aae-0837-474b-b69e-0524fa7986cf.jpg

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:25 PM
besides punching Finley in the nuts, what exactly are you talking about?

:lmao

this is as bad as a Spur fan saying Bowen is not dirty

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Terry's a Laimbeer-type player, but not nearly as dirty. He's a love him on yours, hate him on the other teams kind of player. He plays the heel on the road and fires up the crowd at home.

monosylab1k

this is as bad as a Spur fan saying Bowen is not dirty

of course a spur fan would say that.

name one instance, besides punching Finley, where Terry has engaged in "thug theatrics".

mavs>spurs2
Dayum. You are the most hardcore 120 lb dude who looks like a chick I've ever seen.

4>0rings
03-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Heres to hoping your face stays broken you flying faggot.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Terry's a Laimbeer-type player, but not nearly as dirty. He's a love him on yours, hate him on the other teams kind of player. He plays the heel on the road and fires up the crowd at home.

I still don't see where he's done anything dirty or thug-like, besides punching Finley. He tries to get the crowd pumped up and he does his jet plane celebration, neither of which is taunting the opposition. Plenty of players do the same type of thing.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:29 PM
of course a spur fan would say that.

name one instance, besides punching Finley, where Terry has engaged in "thug theatrics".

listen to your smarter fellow Findog.

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:30 PM
I still don't see where he's done anything dirty or thug-like, besides punching Finley. He tries to get the crowd pumped up and he does his jet plane celebration, neither of which is taunting the opposition.

He's kind of a dirty player, but not Bowen-level dirty. There was an incident earlier this year where he kicked George Hill, and other players talk about his penchant for throwing excessive elbows, within the context of the unwritten rules of the game.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:30 PM
listen to your smarter fellow Findog.

you mean the post where he said Terry isn't a dirty player? thanks for agreeing with me that you're full of shit. You still can't name one example.

JamStone
03-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Naw, son. It's Black Lincoln Time!

http://allthingsgo.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/25d83aae-0837-474b-b69e-0524fa7986cf.jpg

Heaven help us all.

This season, I haven't seen a lot of Dallas fans "love" Jet at all. He's gotten 90% hate bashing from Mavs fan this year.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:31 PM
damn Findog. You are one of the few good Mav posters in here. Props.

mono on the other hand... blind homer

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:32 PM
He's kind of a dirty player, but not Bowen-level dirty. There was an incident earlier this year where he kicked George Hill, and other players talk about his penchant for throwing elbows, excessive within the context of the unwritten rules of the game.

He and George Hill made up on the spot right after it happened. He made it clear he wasn't intentionally kicking him and GEORGE HILL ACCEPTED IT.

It's not like Bruce Bowen, who kicks Ray Allen in the back and then puts his palms up like he has no clue why Ray is pissed.

Xylus
Mono's posts are suddenly way more threatening with Col. Hans Landa anchoring his avatar.

monosylab1k
damn Findog. You are one of the few good Mav posters in here. Props.

mono on the other hand... blind homer

you still haven't found one example. shove a cock up your ass, faggot.

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:33 PM
you mean the post where he said Terry isn't a dirty player? thanks for agreeing with me that you're full of shit. You still can't name one example.

Well, I think he's kinda dirty, but Spurs fans: Jason Terry as Tea Baggers: Barack Obama. Whatever legitimate grievances that they have get completely short-circuited. They just can't think rationally on the subject.

in2deep
yes Bowen was dirty. He is also retired. Time to move on mavfans.

Greg Oden
I can count to potato.

Does it hurt being this stupid?

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:34 PM
This season, I haven't seen a lot of Dallas fans "love" Jet at all. He's gotten 90% hate bashing from Mavs fan this year.

Historically, he's been a fan favorite. Fans turn on any player when he stops performing to expectations.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:34 PM
you still haven't found one example. shove a cock up your ass, faggot.

resorting to insults since you have been proven wrong by your own fellow mav fan. couldn't have expected any less

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Well, I think he's kinda dirty

how many intentionally dirty plays has he been involved in? can you list any?

we all know about Finley, and whether his kick on Hill was intentional or not, he apologized on the spot and Hill was cool with it. That's how a dirty player behaves? I can't remember Bruce Bowen ever apologizing to Amare Stoudemire for the ungodly amount of different dirty stunts he pulled on him.

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:35 PM
He and George Hill made up on the spot right after it happened. He made it clear he wasn't intentionally kicking him and GEORGE HILL ACCEPTED IT.

It's not like Bruce Bowen, who kicks Ray Allen in the back and then puts his palms up like he has no clue why Ray is pissed.

Yea I think Terry walks right up to that line and occasionally dips his toe over it. Bowen, on the other hand, would waltz right over that line and then pull the "What? Who me? What did I do?" act. But he's retired now so I guess no need to rehash it.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:36 PM
resorting to insults since you have been proven wrong by your own fellow mav fan. couldn't have expected any less

you still haven't provided an example. typical spur fan, trying to change the subject when he's full of shit. couldn't have expected any less. just tell me "4 rings faggot!" and move on with your life.

Greg Oden
03-04-2010, 02:37 PM
you still haven't provided an example. typical spur fan, trying to change the subject when he's full of shit. couldn't have expected any less. just tell me "4 rings faggot!" and move on with your life.

Are you aware the spurs have 4 rings?

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:38 PM
how many intentionally dirty plays has he been involved in? can you list any?

I've read stuff from other players, Steve Nash off the top of my head, who have accused him of borderline dirty play. I assume every NBA player at one time or another has thrown an elbow or tripped a guy driving the lane, or whatever, but Terry was accused of being physical and throwing his weight around in a way that went beyond the unwritten code of conduct that governs those sorts of things.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:38 PM

:wow holy shit they do? that's why spur fan is so good at teh internet

JamStone
03-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Maybe he means Jason Terry doesn't scrub thoroughly behind his ears. Or maybe he seen Terry have ashy knees. That really is "dirty."

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:39 PM

oh poor baby. don't cry.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:40 PM
I've read stuff from other players, Steve Nash off the top of my head, who have accused him of borderline dirty play. I assume every NBA player at one time or another has thrown an elbow or tripped a guy driving the lane, or whatever, but Terry was accused of being physical and throwing his weight around in a way that went beyond the unwritten code of conduct that governs those sorts of things.

http://dimemag.com/2010/03/reggie-evans-named-the-nbas-dirtiest-player/

JET is nowhere to be found.

JamStone
Maybe you providing one example would end this, instead of you evading his question.

monosylab1k
oh poor baby. don't cry.

lol irony

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:41 PM
http://dimemag.com/2010/03/reggie-evans-named-the-nbas-dirtiest-player/

JET is nowhere to be found.

This was something Nash said around 2-3 years. C'mon, you have to admit JET falls into the same class as Joakim Noah an Ryan Hollins, guys who play with a little bit of an edge and have a way of getting under the skin of opposing players and fans. Doesn't make him dirty like Bruce Bowen was, but he occasionally approaches the limits of what people consider acceptable.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:42 PM
what is there to say? Findog hit the nail. Terry throws elbows, pushes ppl and tries to start shit with other players. anybody who doesn't notice this is legally blind or a homer.

EmptyMan
03-04-2010, 02:43 PM
heres to hoping your face stays broken you flying faggot.

+111111111111111111

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:46 PM
what is there to say? Findog hit the nail. Terry throws elbows, pushes ppl and tries to start shit with other players. anybody who doesn't notice this is legally blind or a homer.

prove it. show me one instance. one clip on youtube? for such a supposedly dirty player there must be at least one clip on youtube proving Terry is a dirty player. Lord knows there's plenty of Bruce Bowen clips.

Shank
03-04-2010, 02:47 PM

Tim Duncan is a dirty player.

I can't find examples, either, but I'm going with that.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:47 PM
This was something Nash said around 2-3 years. C'mon, you have to admit JET falls into the same class as Joakim Noah an Ryan Hollins, guys who play with a little bit of an edge and have a way of getting under the skin of opposing players and fans. Doesn't make him dirty like Bruce Bowen was, but he occasionally approaches the limits of what people consider acceptable.

so is he a dirty player or not? that's the question.

I don't see Joakim Noah as a dirty player at all. Hollins is exceptionally dirty, just as bad in Dallas as he is in Minnesota, and I wouldn't put Noah or JET anywhere near Ryan Hollins level.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Tim Duncan is a dirty player.

I can't find examples, either, but I'm going with that.

you have to be legally blind or a homer to not see Tim Duncan is always either hooking players or literally shoving their hands away as he goes up on post moves. of course I have no proof of this but it's true.

Greg Oden
03-04-2010, 02:49 PM
And that you get injured every time you put step on the basketball court. :toast

No doubt you had this one saved up.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:50 PM
prove it. show me one instance. one clip on youtube? for such a supposedly dirty player there must be at least one clip on youtube proving Terry is a dirty player. Lord knows there's plenty of Bruce Bowen clips.

haven't you even been reading? just last game vs. Spurs Terry tripped Hill on purpose while he was driving to the basket. dangerous play :bang

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:51 PM
haven't you even been reading? just last game vs. Spurs Terry tripped Hill on purpose. :bang

that's already been discussed and established. a dirty player wouldn't trip a guy and then immediately get up to apologize.

in2deep
03-04-2010, 02:52 PM
a dirty player wouldn't trip a guy and then immediately get up to apologize.

LMAO and why not? James Posey does that shit all the time

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 02:53 PM

too bad i weigh in at 144 lbs you cocksuckin' bitch! and i seriously doubt i look like i chick just because i have long hair, you must be attracted to ugly chicks if you think my manly looks are feminine. you're just another LA fag i suppose.

EmptyMan
03-04-2010, 02:54 PM
that's already been discussed and established. a dirty player wouldn't trip a guy and then immediately get up to apologize.

lol

http://hothiphopdetroit.com/files/2009/12/edlover3.jpg

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 02:55 PM
And that you get injured every time you put step on the basketball court. :toast

My favorite Tommy Nunez story is from the 2007 playoffs when the San Antonio Spurs were able to get past the Phoenix Suns in the second round. Of course, what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest.
Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 02:55 PM
LMAO and why not? James Posey does that shit all the time

:lmao all these unfounded claims with zero proof. now show me one time where James Posey did that.

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 02:56 PM
too bad i weigh in at 144 lbs you cocksuckin' bitch! and i seriously doubt i look like i chick just because i have long hair, you must be attracted to ugly chicks if you think my manly looks are feminine. you're just another LA fag i suppose.

no brah he's right and your estrogen filled post about Terry confirms this

mavsfan1000
03-04-2010, 02:56 PM
No more hiding Roddy I guess. But Terry was great for us since the all-star break. Hope he comes back soon.

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 02:57 PM
so is spur fan going to provide any proof or not? once again i guess you can just color yourself owned...

Greg Oden
03-04-2010, 02:57 PM

Rack, tbh

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 02:59 PM

keep sticking up for all these fools who think terry isn't a little bitch... all you mav fans are fuckin' fresas anyhow! go pop your collars under your jerseys while you sip on your mocha espressos you putos!

Findog
03-04-2010, 02:59 PM
so is he a dirty player or not? that's the question.

I don't see Joakim Noah as a dirty player at all. Hollins is exceptionally dirty, just as bad in Dallas as he is in Minnesota, and I wouldn't put Noah or JET anywhere near Ryan Hollins level.

Well, on second thought, you're probably right about Hollins. But you do have to admit that Noah and Terry are chippy players that have a knack for getting under the skin of their opponents.

If you ask if Terry is a dirty player or not and will only accept a yes/no answer, then the answer is no. If you allow for a spectrum, I'd say he has dirty tendencies.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 03:01 PM
so is spur fan going to provide any proof or not? once again i guess you can just color yourself owned...

imho they were owned from the start. Spur fans don't hate Terry cuz he's "dirty" and they don't even hate him because he punched Finey. They hate Terry cuz he teabags their team every game.

when Jason Terry is in San Antonio he stuffs more into the hole than the fat Spurfans at an enchilada buffet.

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
keep sticking up for all these fools who think terry isn't a little bitch... all you mav fans are fuckin' fresas anyhow! go pop your collars under your jerseys while you sip on your mocha espressos you putos!

bring your scrawny ass to dallas and tell me more about it tbh. that's about as cool as u sound right now

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 03:03 PM
imho they were owned from the start. Spur fans don't hate Terry cuz he's "dirty" and they don't even hate him because he punched Finey. They hate Terry cuz he teabags their team every game.

when Jason Terry is in San Antonio he stuffs more into the hole than the fat Spurfans at an enchilada buffet.

:wow this pretty much tbh

sribb43
03-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Sign Michael finley

mavsfan1000
03-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Terry occasionally acts up when he is frustrated but I would hardly call him a dirty player. Maybe annoying for opponents the way he acts after hitting big shots though. lol

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
if tripping players on purpose, hitting opponents in their balls, slamming manus head to the ground and etc isn't dirty then wtf is? answer that... please! because for some reason you fags out of dallas think otherwise.

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 03:09 PM
if tripping players on purpose, slamming manus head to the ground and etc isn't dirty then wtf is? answer that... please! because for some reason you fags out of dallas think otherwise.

proof of any of this?

mavsfan1000
03-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Sign Michael finley
Um no.

koriwhat
03-04-2010, 03:12 PM
proof of any of this?

wtf are you talking about? are you serious man?

Hooks
03-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Jason Terry has a problem with hitting other guys in the nuts. We've all seen him punch Finley in the nuts, but if you notice when he drives it in and tries to go for a dunk he'll kick people in the nuts when he's up in the air or try to jump off them. I've seen him kick a couple of people in the nuts...hell, if I go on youtube and look at his highlight vids I'd almost guarantee you I could find a play where he kicks someone in the nuts...He's dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2KujxpPU0

Pay attention to JT's leg, he just barely misses Randolph's nuts. Who the fuck jumps like that? I don't think I've ever seen another player that jumps the way Terry does with his leg out like that. Mavs fans will probably say it's natural though, just like Kobe's elbow to the face follow through.

Another vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEtlMqVujs

Even the commentator notices it.

Another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_VSO57DJg

...And another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN50Cr_GkjQ

Pay attention to his leg!

Look up just about ANY JT dunk and you'll see him throwing his leg out there. And no he didn't kick any of those players it the nuts (Came close), but he has connected before lol...I think he kicked West in the nuts before, not sure.

By kicking the defender, or launching himself off the defender, it's nearly impossible to block his dunk.

Watch this video where the Sean Elliott does what Terry does, you'll see how high he gets and how he steps on the other guys' leg. This is the highest I've ever seen Sean jump....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELrBX1lkN04

This was unintentional though, unlike JT who does it consistently.

The man gets away with kicking players just about every time he dunks on someone, and mav fans have the audacity to say he's not dirty :nope

4 rings faggot :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

EmptyMan
03-04-2010, 03:15 PM
All you have to do is watch flying phaggot anytime he plays the Spurs. Finley, Manu, Hill, etc etc.

There's nothing wrong with being dirty. But Terry is a dirty player 99.65% against the Spurs. He also owns them most of the time.

'What dirty player would trip a guy and then try to help him up? lol, that was good.

Greg Oden
03-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Jason Terry has a problem with hitting other guys in the nuts. We've all seen him punch Finley in the nuts, but if you notice when he drives it in and tries to go for a dunk he'll kick people in the nuts when he's up in the air or try to jump off them. I've seen him kick a couple of people in the nuts...hell, if I go on youtube and look at his highlight vids I'd almost guarantee you I could find a play where he kicks someone in the nuts...He's dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2KujxpPU0

Pay attention to JT's leg, he just barely misses Randolph's nuts. Who the fuck jumps like that? I don't think I've ever seen another player that jumps the way Terry does with his leg out like that. Mavs fans will probably say it's natural though, just like Kobe's elbow to the face follow through.

Another vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEtlMqVujs

Even the commentator notices it.

Another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_VSO57DJg

...And another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN50Cr_GkjQ

Pay attention to his leg!

Look up just about ANY JT dunk and you'll see him throwing his leg out there. And no he didn't kick any of those players it the nuts (Came close), but he has connected before lol...I think he kicked West in the nuts before, not sure.

The man gets away with kicking players just about every time he dunks on someone, and mav fans have the audacity to say he's not dirty :nope

4 rings faggot :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Wow, thanks for telling us you've never played basketball. Or jumped for that matter.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Who the fuck jumps like that?

apparently Jason Terry does, you've just posted a shitload of videos that prove nothing except he jumps awkwardly.

And no he didn't kick any of those players it the nuts

thank you.

but he has connected before lol...I think he kicked West in the nuts before, not sure.

well since you've shown how good you are at posting youtubes of Jason Terry, do us a big favor and prove he kicked West in the nuts by posting it, mkay?

Greg Oden
03-04-2010, 03:19 PM
apparently Jason Terry does, you've just posted a shitload of videos that prove he jumps awkwardly.

Those were some pretty nice dunks there. I'm glad spurfan decided to share.

tbh he forgot the best one imo.

hgiBdfP4G58

badfish22
03-04-2010, 03:22 PM
wtf are you talking about? are you serious man?

bitches & blunts!

JamStone
03-04-2010, 03:23 PM

I think if you pressed them enough, even most Mavs fans would acknowledge Jason Terry is a little bitch. Being a little bitch doesn't make you a dirty player.

Now, if you want to call Jason Terry dirty for punching Fin's nuts, that's fair. But, whether he's a chronic dirty player is what is at issue. I don't know for sure. I don't pay attention to the Mavs or watch their games enough. But, if someone is going to argue that elbowing opponents and unintentionally trip someone or if you start going into pulling shorts or other shit like that, well 95% of the league does that. And the other 5% aren't getting playing time because they constantly get bullied on the court because they don't use those veteran "tricks" to get an advantage.

Maybe Jason Terry is dirty. Like I said, I'm not sure. But, other than the Finley fondling, I haven't seen him as a huge culprit in that regard. Look at guys like Andres Nocioni or Anderson Varejao if you want dirty. Look at KG's illegal screens or Derek Fisher getting under jumpshooters like they used to accuse Bowen of.

Jason Terry is a little bitch. I don't think he's any dirtier than the average NBA player. Little bitch. Learn to know the proper terminology.

badfish22
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
http://www.nba.com/games/20100303/MINDAL/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0020900906

If you go to that page and watch the video "Terry steal and dunk" you can see that ha puts his leg foward a bit, even when there is no one there.

Hooks
03-04-2010, 03:29 PM
lolz mavs fans still trying to defend Terry :rollin

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 03:31 PM

Is that really the best you can come up with after all your videos failed?

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I think if you pressed them enough, even most Mavs fans would acknowledge Jason Terry is a little bitch. Being a little bitch doesn't make you a dirty player.

Now, if you want to call Jason Terry dirty for punching Fin's nuts, that's fair. But, whether he's a chronic dirty player is what is at issue. I don't know for sure. I don't pay attention to the Mavs or watch their games enough. But, if someone is going to argue that elbowing opponents and unintentionally trip someone or if you start going into pulling shorts or other shit like that, well 95% of the league does that. And the other 5% aren't getting playing time because they constantly get bullied on the court because they don't use those veteran "tricks" to get an advantage.

Maybe Jason Terry is dirty. Like I said, I'm not sure. But, other than the Finley fondling, I haven't seen him as a huge culprit in that regard. Look at guys like Andres Nocioni or Anderson Varejao if you want dirty. Look at KG's illegal screens or Derek Fisher getting under jumpshooters like they used to accuse Bowen of.

Jason Terry is a little bitch. I don't think he's any dirtier than the average NBA player. Little bitch. Learn to know the proper terminology.

:tu I can live with this. If Jason Terry wasn't on my team I'd probably think he's a little bitch. It's much the same way I think Tony Parker is a little bitch and Goran Dragic is a little bitch and the entire Nuggets organization are little bitches. But I don't think Parker or Dragic or the Nuggets are dirty players (except for Kenyon faggotass Martin) the same way Jason Terry isn't a dirty player either.

JamStone
03-04-2010, 03:33 PM

I'm not a Mavs fan. I get in disagreements with Mavs fans all the time. I don't like many of them.

Your videos failed to provide any legitimate evidence to support your argument.

Ed Lover
03-04-2010, 03:36 PM
lol

http://hothiphopdetroit.com/files/2009/12/edlover3.jpg

C'mon Son!!! Did you clear that pic with me? I'm calling Ed to come over and sit on you, just for that! Damn! Getdafuckouttaherewitdatboolshit

Thompson
03-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Aside from the punch to Finley's nuts, Terry kicked Hill in the groin the same game he intentionally tripped him. I searched youtube, but there is no video (though I did find this reference from a mavs website)

:20.3, Jason Terry with the trip on George Hill, okay I can laugh about that. You can’t come back and commit a foul on the other end though, especially on Blair.

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/1/8/1242071/game-recap-spurs-lose-control-mavs

I saw the replay, it was clearly intentional. As for the poster mentioning slamming Manu's head to the ground, that was actually Stackhouse. Terry did once commit a flagrant foul (though I don't remember if it was officially called a flagrant) on Manu when he was in a vulnerable position in mid-air. A second later Terry did his little 'sportsman' act for the cameras by offering Manu his hand, but Manu said something like 'get away from me.'

Really though, how much more do you need to declare a guy dirty after he makes a fist and punches another guy in the nads? A former team mate, no less?

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Really though, how much more do you need to declare a guy dirty after he makes a fist and punches another guy in the nads? A former team mate, no less?

that's what we're arguing, that outside that one dirty play in the midst of the heat of battle, when has jason terry ever been a dirty player?

i'd probably do the same thing if i was pissed and someone was standing over me dangling their weiner in my face, tbh

Ghazi
We're stacked enough to withstand a temporary absence from JET.

I hope its more Beaubois rather than Barea. I hope Carlisle saw the light last night and therefore gave Beaubois the crunch time minutes, but there were times earlier this year where I thought the Barea era was over and he's reemerged here and there.

Ghazi
Is Wafer's 10 day contract up?

to21
03-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Punching a dude in his junk will forever get you branded dirty, even though dude isn't.

4>0rings
03-04-2010, 03:52 PM
faggot

dude1394
03-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Pretty tough hombre it appears to me. Get's his eye socket fractured, his nose busteed and comes back into the game after 3 minutes with cotton shoved up his nose. Hit's a three to help clinch it.

Damn. Tough...

badfish22
03-04-2010, 03:55 PM
faggot

cool name. But there is something you should know....

My favorite Tommy Nunez story is from the 2007 playoffs when the San Antonio Spurs were able to get past the Phoenix Suns in the second round. Of course, what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest.
Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

redzero
03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
When Bowen does it, it's hard-nosed defense. When Terry does it, he's being a dirty faggot.

Phillip
03-04-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm not a Mavs fan. I get in disagreements with Mavs fans all the time. I don't like many of them, because I'm uptight with a dick up my ass 24/7.

4>0rings
03-04-2010, 04:01 PM
cool name. But there is something you should know....

Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger. I must have missed the part where he explains the number 0 is greater than the number 4.

Faggot

badfish22
03-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I must have missed the part where he explains the number 0 is greater than the number 4.

Faggot

3>0 would have been a better name imo. 3>1 if you want to be completely correct.

JamStone
03-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm not a Mavs fan. I get in disagreements with Mavs fans all the time. I don't like many of them, because I'm uptight with a dick up my ass 24/7.

Lmao, see how much Mavs fan likes me? They even share their fantasies about me.

badfish22
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Jason Terry is scheduled for surgery on Friday to repair what is reportedly a broken orbital bone, an injury that makes it rather amazing that Jet continued to play in last night’s game after sustaining the eye-socket injury.
The Mavs are saying that a timetable for Terry’s return to the floor will be released after the surgery is performed. And that’s where some “buts’’ come into play.
Oftentimes, a surgery like this is performed only after a couple of weeks, after the swelling has gone down. Purely speculating here, but Terry’s decision to deal with the injury seems to speak to his desire for a quick return – despite the pain involved.
The same goes for him being on the floor after the procedure. If that’s me – and I’ve just busted a facial bone and had my nose cracked sideways – I’m back on the floor only after Dr. T.O. Souryal and trainer Casey Smith fit me with a football helmet.
And again, it’s so notable that after Terry took the accidental elbow from Corey Brewer in the third quarter, Jet remained stunned and on the floor and then in the locker room for a few minutes as his left eye was swelling shut and as his nose was bleeding … and then returned to the game to score seven more points for his game-high 26 in a 112-109 win.
Terry, the reigning NBA Sixth Man of the Year, is averaging 17 points, 3.8 assists, two rebounds and 1.23 steals. He’s the only Mav to play in all 62 games this year, but that will now change. … as Dallas will likely try to replace him with ... what? Caron Butler with more minutes? The defensive skills of DeShawn Stevenson? The combo-guard combo of Roddy Beaubois and J.J. Barea. A sampling of Von Wafer?
It's all speculative at this moment, including this thought If Terry comes back in, say, two weeks, I bet he comes back with a mask.

Even if you think he is a punk, you can't question Terrys love for the game and his desire to win.

Phillip
03-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Lmao, see how much Mavs fan likes me? They even share their fantasies about me.

http://www.positivelycelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/jtt_21.jpg

JamStone
03-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I'll be in Dallas in two weeks to sign autographs. PM me and I'll give you more information.

Goran Dragic
03-04-2010, 04:10 PM
FYI everyone-

Phillip
03-04-2010, 04:12 PM
I'll be in Dallas in two weeks to sign autographs. PM me and I'll give you more information.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/mark_hamill.jpg

Phillip
03-04-2010, 04:12 PM
FYI everyone-

goran

youre a fag

Goran Dragic
03-04-2010, 04:13 PM
goran

youre a fag

rofl you're still mad Edward owns you so much.

DesignatedT
03-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Good. League is better off without that dirty punk bitch.

Phillip
03-04-2010, 04:18 PM
rofl you're still mad Edward owns you so much.

edward? you mean that crippled wheelchair fag that is stupider than a piece of buffalo shit?

badfish22
03-04-2010, 04:21 PM

Kind of a late reaction to Bruce Bowens retirement....

Goran Dragic
03-04-2010, 04:25 PM

DisAsTerBot
03-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Kind of a late reaction to Bruce Bowens retirement....

hahaha, you're trying sooo hard! don't worry I think they like you already!

badfish22
03-04-2010, 05:13 PM
hahaha, you're trying sooo hard! don't worry I think they like you already!

More than I can say about you, grey named spurfan #57891317593

DisAsTerBot
03-04-2010, 05:14 PM
More than I can say about you, grey named spurfan #57891317593

good work. you're in for life now! mavcrew yay!!!

G-Nob
03-04-2010, 05:15 PM

Hey, I live in Dallas and I take offense to that, esse. I got a stomach full of white dog sh*t and now you're laying this on me!

SpursRulez4eVeR
03-04-2010, 05:31 PM
sadly i dont see much wrong w/ his already wrong doucheface
http://nbcsportsmedia.msnbc.com/j/ap/timberwolves%20mavericks%20basketball-2055439648.widec.jpg

spurs10
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
First off, him calling himself "the Jet" is like David Hasselhoff calling himself " the Boss". Also if anyone can find a more annoying and obnoxious human being, that plays sports, please let the world know.

4>0rings
03-04-2010, 06:35 PM
first off, him calling himself "the jet" is like david hasselhoff calling himself " the boss". Also if anyone can find a more annoying and obnoxious human being, that plays sports, please let the world know.
kg?

Amarelooms
03-04-2010, 06:46 PM
sadly i dont see much wrong w/ his already wrong doucheface
http://nbcsportsmedia.msnbc.com/j/ap/timberwolves%20mavericks%20basketball-2055439648.widec.jpg

Don't worry he'll be back in plenty of time to skull fuck the Spurs...no pun intended :elephant

badfish22
03-04-2010, 06:50 PM
First off, him calling himself "the Jet" is like David Hasselhoff calling himself " the Boss". Also if anyone can find a more annoying and obnoxious human being, that plays sports, please let the world know.

crofl butthurt.

birdy219
03-04-2010, 06:58 PM
kg?

Touche` :toast

but terry's still a punk. :princess

badfish22
03-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Jet has a hard road to get back before playoffs

The early indication is that Jason Terry's injury is going to sideline him from somewhere between seven and 10 weeks, a source said.

Terry has an orbital fracture and it's an extensive injury that requires a deep chunk of time, the source said.

This is a huge blow, but there is good news in that Terry has always been a fast healer and could shave a week or three off of that. It also means he should have very fresh legs for the playoffs, which he should not miss much of, if any.

--Eddie Sefko

Ouch. Hope it doesn't take that long.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2010, 07:00 PM
This just in. Terry out 7 to 10 weeks by Sefko. Fuck life.

badfish22
03-04-2010, 07:01 PM
This just in. Terry out 7 to 10 weeks by Sefko. Fuck life.

Yeah I just saw that. I would bet it doesn't take that long though. He will come back after 3-4 weeks wearing a mask.

sefant77
03-04-2010, 07:06 PM
And Brewer was laughing like a retard after the foul...

badfish22
03-04-2010, 07:06 PM
And Brewer was laughing like a retard after the foul...

Stevenson is going to lay his ass out next week.

Ghazi
03-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Wow, devastating news :(.

sefant77
03-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Stevenson is going to lay his ass out next week.

You can bet on that

4>0rings
03-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Dallas will go on a 12 game winning streak.

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 07:17 PM
tough break, but this isn't devastating by any stretch. JET has been streaky all year and the team found ways to win when he was basically nonexistent for entire games.

As long as Dirk/Kidd/Butler/Haywood are good to go, the Mavs are fine. losing JET will hurt but Roddy/Stevenson/Wafer will pick up the slack.

4>0rings
03-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Can they reconstruct his face to not look like a turtle/lemon/stewie?

badfish22
03-04-2010, 07:24 PM
MFollowill
I know there's a report saying it could be a 7-10 wk thing but on the Ticket they're cited a Jet text to FSSW hoping 2 b back n 7-10 days

See. No way in hell Jet goes out 7-10 weeks. They said the same thing when he hurt his hand last year. Jet recovers fast.

Ghazi
03-04-2010, 07:26 PM
tough break, but this isn't devastating by any stretch. JET has been streaky all year and the team found ways to win when he was basically nonexistent for entire games.

As long as Dirk/Kidd/Butler/Haywood are good to go, the Mavs are fine. losing JET will hurt but Roddy/Stevenson/Wafer will pick up the slack.

true when you put it that way.. i hope wafer is signed for rest of year

but this may cause the mavs to lose 1-2 games they otherwise woulda won, which can be the difference between 2nd and 4th.

the head to head game remaining against denver is likely for the 2 seed.

JamStone
03-04-2010, 07:28 PM

Do you know what the man's initials to his name are?

monosylab1k
03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Do you know what the man's initials to his name are?

:lol

spurs10
03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
crofl butthurt.
Anyways, just because I don't like the dude doesn't mean I wish him harm...so here it goes... get well soon Jee..uurgggh...get well soon Jjjee....get well...I just can't say it...you know what I mean...maybe he can borrow Dirk's box set of Hasselhoff CD's and have a really rockin' recuperation.

badfish22
03-04-2010, 07:34 PM
btw Sefkos 7-10 week story has been taken down. aka Seffie fucked up again. its 7-10 days not weeks.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2010, 08:04 PM
btw Sefkos 7-10 week story has been taken down. aka Seffie fucked up again. its 7-10 days not weeks.
Whew. What a break. That's a pretty big fuck up. lol

badfish22
03-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Whew. What a break. That's a pretty big fuck up. lol

Well Eddie Sefko is a pretty big fuck.

cornbread
03-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm still in shock over Terry being called for the foul when this all went down.

I know the feeling. D-Rob on the ground, out cold, after his face made contact with Karl Malone's elbow and the refs call the foul on 5-0.

Allanon
03-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm a fucking coward that runs when I lose a bet

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110682&postcount=82

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

You take the bet or not you pussy shit?

Mono - Ok I take that bet.

Allanon - I showed you where "role player" was. I won.

Change your sig to "I'm Allanon's bitch", Mono. :lol

8FOR!3
03-04-2010, 08:46 PM
I would NEVER wish harm on someone.....

who doesn't play for the Lakers...

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 08:51 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110682&postcount=82

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

You take the bet or not you pussy shit?

Mono - Ok I take that bet.

Allanon - I showed you where "role player" was. I won.

Change your sig to "I'm Allanon's bitch", Mono. :lol

would you just give me your address so i can come murder you already? your stupidity is horrifying and quite frankly a menace to society.

Allanon
03-04-2010, 08:55 PM
timvp make me a mod, I'll suck your dick
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147104&page=5

post again in this thread and i'll post your pic and we can all decide imo :tu

*crickets*

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 08:57 PM
*crickets*

are you some kind of fucking dipshit? timvp posted that, then banned me from the club so i couldn't respond, making it look like i fled. we already established this you fucking imbecile.

Allanon
03-04-2010, 08:58 PM
are you some kind of fucking dipshit? timvp posted that, then banned me from the club so i couldn't respond, making it look like i fled. we already established this you fucking imbecile.

Haha, um yeah sure he did.

And Mono made excuses too and then just ran when he lost the bet.

Typical Mavfan making excuses then running when they lose :lol

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Haha, um yeah sure he did.

And Mono made excuses too and then just ran when he lost the bet.

Typical Mavfan. :lol

yeah that might be believable if I WASN'T STILL BANNED FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING CLUB, asswipe. why don't you stick to things you might actually know something about, like losing arguments and taking it up the butt from every poster on spurstalk :bang

Allanon
03-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I make excuses for Mavfan

crofl excuses

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 09:02 PM
my smack has reached a new low, all i got left is editing quotes. i'm pathetic

Allanon
03-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Don't worry Mono poo, I'll fight your battles for you. We's best butt buddies 4 eva!

Amuseddaysleeper
03-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Fuck Jason Terry. If anyone deserves a broken face it's him.

Having said that, hopefully he recovers in time for the playoffs.

oh crap
03-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Fuck Jason Terry. If anyone deserves a broken face it's him.

:tu

dirk4mvp
03-04-2010, 09:20 PM
:tu

lol kings

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I am not a diplomat and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade. I have a reputation for saying what I mean and meaning what I say. So I trust that you'll forgive me if I come across as a bit blunt when I state that Allanon's main regret is that he didn't live in the early Soviet Union, where he could have joined the Cheka and organized mass shootings of dissidents in the cellars of the secret police. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that you don't need a preschool diploma to understand that Allanon cribs a good deal of his tactics from various authoritarian and totalitarian regimes. An equal but opposite observation is that Allanon wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to weave his crass traits, unbalanced paroxysms, and mealymouthed ideas into a rich tapestry that is sure to devalue me as a person. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, I am truly at a loss for words when Allanon asserts that power, politics, and privilege should prevail over the rule of law. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that Allanon periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

Allanon would have us believe that he is God's representative on Earth. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. When I was a child my clergyman told me, "Allanon seems eager to follow the hastily dyed banner of commercialism." If you think about it you'll see his point. He is squarely in favor of narcissism and its propensity to attack the critical realism and impassive objectivity that are the central epistemological foundations of the scientific worldview. This is so typical of Allanon: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally.

For the record, the one thing that's central to all of Allanon's venal politics is a desire to take rights away from individuals whom only he perceives as antidisestablishmentarianism-oriented. I call this the New Prætorianism. The old prætorianism was concerned only with challenging all I stand for. Although that was bad enough, if it were up to Allanon, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism.

Allanon keeps saying that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth. The real story is that some of Allanon's arguments are so convoluted that they require a dictionary, a decoder ring, and a team of scholars to decipher. Am I aware of how Allanon will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because I am worried about a new physiognomy of servitude, a compliant citizenry relieved of its burdens by a "compassionate" Allanon. It's hard to spot the compassion when you notice that for those of us who make our living trying to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals, it is important to consider that Allanon hates you—yes, you, because you, like me, want to make some changes here.

Although Allanon has repeatedly denied charges of attempting to convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter, he says that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. He knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his stroppy excesses. My take on the matter is that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to refute Allanon's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. We were not put here to needle and wheedle the worst kinds of wayward swaggerers I've ever seen into Allanon's flock, as Allanon might allege. As the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, I will let his record speak for itself. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, we must plant markers that define the limits of what is sneaky and what is not. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Allanon still has the ability to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence. Let me leave you with one last thought: Allanon's squibs represent an inseparable mixture of reason and human madness, but always in such a way that only the madness can become reality and never the reason.

Allanon
03-04-2010, 09:58 PM

*crickets*

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 10:03 PM
you have no response to me. i guess it's devolved down to this

http://images.celebrateexpress.com/mgen/merchandiser/43635.jpg

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 10:04 PM
^ "the uniquest award, for the winner"

Allanon
03-04-2010, 10:05 PM
^^

*crickets*

4chan
>my face when allanon posts the same thing again after mavs>spurs bloaded his chode with a fine dissertation

http://patrickstar.org/images/galleries/images/patrick-star-starfish-spongebob-pictures-f017.jpg

mavs>spurs2
no need to keep arguing, YOU'RE THE MOTHAFUCKIN WINNA!

and here is your reward

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 10:06 PM
>my face when allanon posts the same thing again after mavs>spurs bloaded his chode with a fine dissertation

http://patrickstar.org/images/galleries/images/patrick-star-starfish-spongebob-pictures-f017.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Allanon
03-04-2010, 10:08 PM

*crickets*

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 10:09 PM
son, the fight is over. you really won! we're all so proud of you

Allanon
03-04-2010, 10:10 PM

*crickets*

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 10:12 PM
i also bought you a new

http://www.themmazone.net/images/revgear-leather-head-gear-l.jpg

and a new

http://www.smsols.co.uk/products/baby-bib.jpg

so you don't hurt yourself or get any drool on your clothes while winning your arguments, son

Allanon
03-04-2010, 10:19 PM

*crickets*

mavs>spurs2
03-04-2010, 10:22 PM
hey douche, i posted my own pic, in case you haven't noticed. fail

Budkin
03-05-2010, 12:01 AM
I would have rather seen him punched in the nuts.

ElNono
03-05-2010, 12:07 AM
That motherfucker was ugly as it was... might as well fix it while they're at it...

Kermit
03-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Damn. The Jet is no Sully Sullenberger.

pauls931
03-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Not sure of how long he'll be out, but he's saying he's having a procedure to right something associated with the hit from Brewer last night. Sadly, the foul assessed to Terry will still count.

LOL, I can relate. Once in a league game in the post a guy jumped into me busting my chin open, making the shot and I got called for a foul (I wasn't even jumping). Dribbling back up the court I felt something dripping on my hand and saw blood. The ref came and looked at me and said I'd better go to the hospital. Only a few stitches, but it suck since the ahole jumped into me causing an injury.

koriwhat
03-05-2010, 10:07 AM
I am not a diplomat and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade. I have a reputation for saying what I mean and meaning what I say. So I trust that you'll forgive me if I come across as a bit blunt when I state that Allanon's main regret is that he didn't live in the early Soviet Union, where he could have joined the Cheka and organized mass shootings of dissidents in the cellars of the secret police. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that you don't need a preschool diploma to understand that Allanon cribs a good deal of his tactics from various authoritarian and totalitarian regimes. An equal but opposite observation is that Allanon wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to weave his crass traits, unbalanced paroxysms, and mealymouthed ideas into a rich tapestry that is sure to devalue me as a person. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, I am truly at a loss for words when Allanon asserts that power, politics, and privilege should prevail over the rule of law. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that Allanon periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

Allanon would have us believe that he is God's representative on Earth. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. When I was a child my clergyman told me, "Allanon seems eager to follow the hastily dyed banner of commercialism." If you think about it you'll see his point. He is squarely in favor of narcissism and its propensity to attack the critical realism and impassive objectivity that are the central epistemological foundations of the scientific worldview. This is so typical of Allanon: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally.

For the record, the one thing that's central to all of Allanon's venal politics is a desire to take rights away from individuals whom only he perceives as antidisestablishmentarianism-oriented. I call this the New Prætorianism. The old prætorianism was concerned only with challenging all I stand for. Although that was bad enough, if it were up to Allanon, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism.

Allanon keeps saying that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth. The real story is that some of Allanon's arguments are so convoluted that they require a dictionary, a decoder ring, and a team of scholars to decipher. Am I aware of how Allanon will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because I am worried about a new physiognomy of servitude, a compliant citizenry relieved of its burdens by a "compassionate" Allanon. It's hard to spot the compassion when you notice that for those of us who make our living trying to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals, it is important to consider that Allanon hates you—yes, you, because you, like me, want to make some changes here.

Although Allanon has repeatedly denied charges of attempting to convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter, he says that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. He knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his stroppy excesses. My take on the matter is that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to refute Allanon's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. We were not put here to needle and wheedle the worst kinds of wayward swaggerers I've ever seen into Allanon's flock, as Allanon might allege. As the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, I will let his record speak for itself. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, we must plant markers that define the limits of what is sneaky and what is not. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Allanon still has the ability to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence. Let me leave you with one last thought: Allanon's squibs represent an inseparable mixture of reason and human madness, but always in such a way that only the madness can become reality and never the reason.

dumbass! "if i spew out some long piece of shit reply maybe just maybe they will all see that i am smarter than they take me for and will side with me." fuckin' idiot!

badfish22
03-05-2010, 06:29 PM
http://twitter.com/ArtGarcia_NBA
Jason Terry back in 10-14 days. Surgery today on orbital fracture successful

lol Sefko
lol 7-10 weeks

lennyalderette
03-06-2010, 02:47 AM

damn i got family from the dump they call L.a and all i heard was trash talk about manus bald spot and his huge nose! you la fans must be pretty scared of him to be going out of your way to talk crap about him. at least we dont have "sloth" aka benga on our team, i'd be afraid to look at that tard in person. not to mention those ears you have for a point guard. good luck trading those ugly motha f*&^#@$

lennyalderette
03-06-2010, 02:49 AM
and yes i agree terry's had it coming i saw the play, and what he tried to do is get so close to the guy as he was turned around bringing the ball in, and take the charge like a chump. it seriously looked like his eyeball dropped low, it was nasty but i loved seeing that guy in pain he never gets hurt and is always a dirty SOB

mavsfan1000
03-06-2010, 10:49 AM
and yes i agree terry's had it coming i saw the play, and what he tried to do is get so close to the guy as he was turned around bringing the ball in, and take the charge like a chump. it seriously looked like his eyeball dropped low, it was nasty but i loved seeing that guy in pain he never gets hurt and is always a dirty SOB
BS. Terry gave the guy space. Brewer threw his elbow quite a distance for no reason like the punk he is. Timberwolves are a dirty team and we need to stick up for ourselves more next time they play them. Time for Stevenson to go Bruce Bowen on Brewer. lol

Lukor
03-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Stevenson should deliver a flagrant 2 next week. Who cares if he gets ejected its just Stevenson....

greensborohill
03-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Heres to hoping your face stays broken you flying faggot.

Do you have any idea wtf is going on in your sig?

poop
03-06-2010, 09:12 PM
i hope as soon as he gets back, someone breaks his gay turtle face again.

MavDynasty
03-06-2010, 09:13 PM
i hope as soon as he gets back, someone breaks his gay turtle face again.

:rollin spurfan is so mad in this thread after all the rusty pipe treament terry has given them over the years

badfish22
03-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Deshawn Stevenson has been paying homage to his fallen friend

For some reason this sites pics aren't posting right, but here are the links

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BwMQiTTD5Ak/S5NCItrDm1I/AAAAAAAABY8/v-w2PTrbjzU/s400/DeShawn+Stevenson+Support+03.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BwMQiTTD5Ak/S5NCI62xzHI/AAAAAAAABZE/4JXWk7lb0-8/s1600-h/DeShawn+Stevenson+05.jpg

Booharv
03-07-2010, 02:24 AM
I don't really have a dog in this fight, out of my own curiosity though I did some googling but this is what I was able to find about Terry being dirty:

Sam Smith:
"Of those players with skill, the player who probably gets in the most cheap shots is Dallas' Jason Terry, most famous for getting suspended in the playoffs last season for punching Michael Finley in the groin in a scramble for the ball. Players loved Terry coming up and feigning innocence, a stance he takes after delivering one of his
more frequent stealthy blows."

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/15868457//

poop
03-07-2010, 04:20 AM
:rollin spurfan is so mad in this thread after all the rusty pipe treament terry has given them over the years

haha yes, the NBA's premier Epic Failure team, the dallas fagericks...fuck Terry's gay face, they are on Could Nine right now cause they are doing better record wise than the Spurs....hahaha good luck dallas...