PDA

View Full Version : Yeah the media doesn't love this team Nugget homers...

T Park
05-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Cheryl Miller just interviewed Carmelo Anthony, jokin, tuggin on his shoulder.

What do you guys have to do win blah blah blah.
Nothing on the SPurs.

Once again, its cool, we like it this way.

Bring it tommarow night boys......

warri0r
05-02-2005, 01:05 AM
They always interview the loser :(

they interviewed tony parker after game 1, good try.

Obstructed_View
05-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Why would you expect anything different? Carmello makes it sound like there are three guys covering him.

My favorite quote: "Once they take me out tha offense, they think they done they job and whateva happen afta that happens."

Didn't EJ say they were going to talk about the flagrant? I guess I missed it.

Obstructed_View
05-02-2005, 01:11 AM
They always interview the loser :(

they interviewed tony parker after game 1, good try.

Actually, David Aldridge just got done interviewing the Mavericks. Carmelo is a loser, though. You got that part correct.

Tek_XX
05-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Wow people on this forum worried about a 2 second melo interview, let's concern ouselves with shit that matters

timvp
05-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Wow people on this forum worried about a 2 second melo interview, let's concern ouselves with shit that matters

:tu

texbumTHElife
05-02-2005, 02:31 AM
There is no media conspiracy! Perhaps you would be better of watching the Grammies if conspiracies are what you want! ;)

T Park
05-02-2005, 02:39 AM

Dont like it?? Dont fuckin post in the thread dickweed.

Its my opinion, tough shit.

Im not worried at all, and as I said it doesn't bother me.

But, like I said, this is for the Nugget wackos that think they arent getting a fair shake in the media.

texbumTHElife
05-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Dont like it?? Dont fuckin post in the thread dickweed.

Its my opinion, tough shit.

Im not worried at all, and as I said it doesn't bother me.

But, like I said, this is for the Nugget wackos that think they arent getting a fair shake in the media.

This started a long time ago with the wacko writer who was on Anthony's tea bag for the All-Star game instead of Ginobili. This series was destiny. It was meant to be. The best team in the NBA playing the hottest team in the NBA.