03-05-2010, 01:34 AM
lol mmgay

Sick burn, bro.

Great game, btw.

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 01:36 AM
Sick burn, bro.

Great game, btw.

Almost as sick as showing up after your team wins when you were nowhere to be found the entire game.

And yeah, it was a great game. Utah deserved it, they did the little things and the Suns didn't. Props, be happy Utah actually has a coach.

The TroutBum
03-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Almost as sick as showing up after your team wins when you were nowhere to be found the entire game.

And yeah, it was a great game. Utah deserved it, they did the little things and the Suns didn't. Props, be happy Utah actually has a coach.

Right. I watched the game instead of posting on this website -- you got me, I'm a chicken shit. And Utah did NOT deserve this game, you guys just fucking suck THAT bad. We couldn't have looked worse.

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Right. I watched the game instead of posting on this website -- you got me, I'm a chicken shit. And Utah did NOT deserve this game, you guys just fucking suck THAT bad. We couldn't have looked worse.

Right cause there's no way to post on a website and watch a game at the same time.

Utah deserved it more than the Suns did. Yeah, the Suns shot better, cool. Utah took care of the basketball and rebounded. Maybe Utah didn't play well but you don't deserve to win when you turn the ball over 18 times and give up 19 offensive rebounds.

lefty
03-05-2010, 01:42 AM
It was Tommy Nunez's fault !!!!!!!

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 01:43 AM

What's funny is you take that so seriously. I didn't know Canadians were so bad at critical thinking.

lefty
03-05-2010, 01:44 AM
What's funny is you take that so seriously. I didn't know Canadians were so bad at critical thinking.
lol

And i am not Canadian

dumbass

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 01:45 AM
lol

And i am not Canadian

dumbass

lol taking the internet seriously
lol thinking that by posting a Donaghy quote I'm saying Beaner Nunez is why the Suns lost

lefty
03-05-2010, 01:50 AM
lol taking the internet seriously
lol thinking that by posting a Donaghy quote I'm saying Beaner Nunez is why the Suns lost
Whatever Tragic

pauls931
03-05-2010, 07:24 AM
I had a bad feeling about this game. Especially now that Dragic makes such a big difference off the bench. Without him the suns go into their classic clueless mode when nash is out where they can't think. Nice win jazz, but it stings having to grow up in southern idaho where all the girls wanted to have 7 of stockton's kids even though I don't even think he was LDS. Grrrr...

mojorizen7
03-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Outscored 41-22 in the 4th quarter.
This organization just doesn't get it. They probably actually believe that they just didn't score enough points to win either.:bang

Defense is the canvas in which you paint with the offense in order to win tough basketball games.....not the other way around,which is the way the SUNS have been doing it for years.

Fuck it.....i'm out. http://www.realramsfans.com/images/smiles/icon_salut.gif

sribb43
03-05-2010, 09:20 AM
:lmao at Barkley saying during halftime that the suns are starting to play D

pauls931
03-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Outscored 41-22 in the 4th quarter.
This organization just doesn't get it. They probably actually believe that they just didn't score enough points to win either.:bang

Defense is the canvas in which you paint with the offense in order to win tough basketball games.....not the other way around,which is the way the SUNS have been doing it for years.

Fuck it.....i'm out. http://www.realramsfans.com/images/smiles/icon_salut.gif

They get it, the problem is they f'd up their rotations last night. Having tired legs trying to defend a lead just doesn't work. Dumbasses are coming out with their suns don't play D pitchforks when they were simply f'ing tired.

nkdlunch
03-05-2010, 10:28 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 10:50 AM
They get it, the problem is they f'd up their rotations last night. Having tired legs trying to defend a lead just doesn't work. Dumbasses are coming out with their suns don't play D pitchforks when they were simply f'ing tired.

No, they don't get it. If they did, they wouldn't f up their rotations, and they wouldn't have given a 35 year old point guard who brings bad defense everywhere he goes a 3 year extension. Quit making excuses for the lazy sacks of shit on this team (one in particular).

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 10:55 AM
If they were "tired" tonight, what was the excuse against San Antonio? It's simple, coon Gentry folds under pressure and over uses Nash and thinks it's a smart idea. This organization has not changed one bit. The day we know this organization really has committed to better defense is the day, Vagina Frye, Dementia Barbosa and the Canadian Cancer are all gone.