PDA

View Full Version : Whats that Brandon Jennings?? You hate BRhornet too?

jazzypimp
03-05-2010, 01:46 PM
First it was Dirk...then followed Larry Brown..The TNT studio guys..and now comes Brandon Jennings

Brandon Jennings: TOLD YALL D WILLIAMS WAS THE BEST PG IN THE NBA.

So now that this is catching Fire.... is the D. williams/cp 3 argument now valid??

BR.... how that ass taste?

IronMexican
03-05-2010, 01:47 PM
I always thought CP3 was better by a noticeable margin. I really don't know anymore, though. Williams has been beasting all season.

lil_penny
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm a cp3 fan.. but I've always felt deron is the better of the two.

redzero
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM
I always thought CP3 was better by a noticeable margin. I really don't know anymore, though. Williams has been beasting all season.

And yet Paul has played better two seasons ago than Williams has played in his entire career.

Also, Jennings needs to find that missing jumper of his.

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Congrats to Deron Williams......he torched Steve Nash.

redzero
03-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Congrats to Deron Williams......he torched Steve Nash.

And Williams was slumping before the Suns game. Nothing like a game against Steve Nash to get the blood flowing.

lil_penny
03-05-2010, 01:59 PM
And Williams was slumping before the Suns game. Nothing like a game against Steve Nash to get the blood flowing.

Seriously, ask steve blake lol

The Gemini Method
03-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Talk about spoil of riches...as a Laker fan I would gladly take either/or! Though, it will more than likely never happen. Can't really go wrong with either PG, but I do prefer Deron because he seems to be a little more rugged.

redzero
03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Talk about spoil of riches...as a Laker fan I would gladly take either/or! Though, it will more than likely never happen. Can't really go wrong with either PG, but I do prefer Deron because he seems to be a little more rugged.

A Lakers fan preferring Deron? What a surprise...

mavs>spurs2
03-05-2010, 02:10 PM

Why the surprise? Deron would probably fit better into the triangle..

redzero
03-05-2010, 02:12 PM

Why? Is it because he "doesn't dominate the ball like Paul does"?

I've heard it all before.

mavs>spurs2
03-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Why? Is it because he "doesn't dominate the ball like Paul does"?

I've heard it all before.

In a way..yes. They just have different styles of play. Deron is the better spot up shooter and attacker of the two. Paul is at his best creating in the open court rather than in a half court set like the triangle. "Better fit in the triangle" doesnt = better player. Personally I always thought that Paul was better, I just think it's even closer now than it was say last season.

redzero
03-05-2010, 02:19 PM
In a way..yes. They just have different styles of play. Deron is the better spot up shooter and attacker of the two. Paul is at his best creating in the open court rather than in a half court set like the triangle. "Better fit in the triangle" doesnt = better player. Personally I always thought that Paul was better, I just think it's even closer now than it was say last season.

It's closer? That's odd, because I could have sworn that Paul has clearly been the better player for a third straight season. People keep claiming that Williams has been bridging the gap, when he's yet to play as well as Paul did 2 seasons ago.

Double-Up
03-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Chris Fall is a flopper, we know Deron ain't no bitch. +1 for Williams...

mavs>spurs2
03-05-2010, 02:25 PM
It's closer? That's odd, because I could have sworn that Paul has clearly been the better player for a third straight season. People keep claiming that Williams has been bridging the gap, when he's yet to play as well as Paul did 2 seasons ago.

Paul is the same player he was 2 years ago, which is like saying he has yet to become as Paul today, which I've just agreed with and said was true. But it's close, very close, and closer than a homer will be able to realize through those creole blue shades..

Both guys just have their different strengths and weaknesses. Aside from both being point guards, they're pretty much totally different players. It's kind of hard to compare.

The Gemini Method
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM

Hey man, I would welcome Chris Paul to the fold as well. I like Deron because he has the size that Phil usually looks for in a PG. I mean, Chris Paul is definitely sick, I'm just going on the basis of what Phil (if Phil is coaching the Lakers) desires. Don't get me wrong...I'll buy a CP3 jersey or a Deron Williams jersey if that were to happen.

Cane
03-05-2010, 02:33 PM
SO BRANDON JENNINGS TYPES IN CAPS TO SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE WILLIAMS > CP3?

Unless CP3 gets fucked over by his injury; this is no contest. Chris Paul is 5th in the PER standings while Deron Williams is 28. CP3 takes one more FGA than Williams and averages 2 more points while shooting over 50%.

The only stats that Williams beats Paul at is in height and weight. As for team success, Williams has been on a better team for just about every year they've been in the league. Paul kicks Williams' ass in steals, FG%, 3%, PER, +/-, free throws, etc.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/420/cp3.gif
(http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/420/cp3.gif)

Double-Up
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
SO BRANDON JENNINGS TYPES IN CAPS TO SAYS DUMB SHIT LIKE WILLIAMS > CP3?

Unless CP3 gets fucked over by his injury; this is no contest. Chris Paul is 5th in the PER standings while Deron Williams is 28. CP3 takes one more FGA than Williams and averages 2 more points while shooting over 50%.

The only stats that Williams beats Paul at is in height and weight. As for team success, Williams has been on a better team for just about every year they've been in the league. Paul kicks Williams' ass in steals, FG%, 3%, PER, +/-, free throws, etc.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/420/cp3.gif
(http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/420/cp3.gif)

Defensively Williams is the better PG.

jazzypimp
03-05-2010, 02:42 PM
here goes the stat geeks.... hehe...

I'll take the more durable of the two!

williams for 75 games?? or paul for about 50?

Tom Slick
03-05-2010, 02:43 PM
here goes the stat geeks.... hehe...

Does Joseph Smith not like math or something?

jazzypimp
03-05-2010, 02:44 PM

No...but he likes fuckin the ladies!!

Ghazi
03-05-2010, 02:52 PM
CPWhistles best days are behind him. That injury will speed up his decline.

picc84
03-05-2010, 02:55 PM

I'll take either one.

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Paul is the same player he was 2 years ago, which is like saying he has yet to become as Paul today, which I've just agreed with and said was true. But it's close, very close, and closer than a homer will be able to realize through those creole blue shades..

Paul's a better player than he was 2 years ago, bro. The only reason he's not putting up better stats than last year is the injury.

But as I said, Paul from 2 years ago is better than Williams is now. Williams is not closing any gaps at all.

Defensively Williams is the better PG.

lol copout

2008-2009 Season

Defensive Rating

19. Chris Paul-NOH 103.1

Defensive Win Shares

6. Chris Paul-NOH 5.0

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2009_leaders.html

Notice that the so-called better defender is nowhere to be found.

Jazz fans would rather pull up popularity polls, because they know Paul blows Williams out the water statistically.

picc84
03-05-2010, 03:26 PM
CP3 2 years ago was playing at one of the highest levels i've ever seen in a point guard. No disputing that.

However i'm not sure he's gotten better.

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:27 PM
CP3 2 years ago was playing at one of the highest levels i've ever seen in a point guard. No disputing that.

However i'm not sure he's gotten better.

He played better last year than he did two years ago. That's not even disputable.

Double-Up
03-05-2010, 03:29 PM
He played better last year than he did two years ago. That's not even disputable.

lol delusional hornet fan, defense wins games when paired with near equal offense. Do the fucking math...

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:30 PM
lol delusional hornet fan, defense wins games when paired with near equal offense. Do the fucking math...

What? Oh, you're still talking about Paul being a worse defender than Williams, even though I just showed you that was bullshit.

Double-Up
03-05-2010, 03:34 PM
What? Oh, you're still talking about Paul being a worse defender than Williams, even though I just showed you that was bullshit.

How the fuck did you do that? Steals don't equal better defense and neither do blocks...ask Nuggets fans about Camby. :lol

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:38 PM
How the fuck did you do that? Steals don't equal better defense and neither do blocks...ask Nuggets fans about Camby. :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4136432&postcount=24

This is the point where you say statistics don't matter.

Double-Up
03-05-2010, 03:44 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4136432&postcount=24

This is the point where you say statistics don't matter.

This is the part where I say you couldn't even post a direct link to what you're trying to fucking prove. Everyone knows when it counts D-Will is the better defender, look up playoff scenarios and clutch time lock downs then report back. :lol

j.dizzle
03-05-2010, 03:51 PM
LOL Hornets without Cp3 arent that much worse..Utah without Deron suck balls. I still think Cp3 is one of the best in the league but if I was building a team right now I would choose D-Will cuz hes a tank, doesnt flop every other play, & doesnt bitch on the court.

redzero
03-05-2010, 03:54 PM
This is the part where I say you couldn't even post a direct link to what you're trying to fucking prove. Everyone knows when it counts D-Will is the better defender, look up playoff scenarios and clutch time lock downs then report back. :lol

:rollin

Of course.

This is how every single Paul-Williams argument goes down:

Williams supporter:The Paul-Williams comparison is closer than you think.

Me: No, it isn't. Paul has clearly outplayed Williams for their entire careers.

Supporter: Well, Williams is a better shooter/defender/leader/<insert whatever bullshit these morons regurgitate every time>

Me: No, he isn't. Here's statistical data that proves that Paul is superior in <insert category here>.

Supporter: Statistics don't matter. If you just watch them play, you will see that Williams is clearly superior.

Too predictable.

Killakobe81
03-05-2010, 04:47 PM

YES, yes, yes! I think in MOST other offenses Dwill is the better fit but if I had Dwight, Amare or Lebron to pass to I would choose Paul over Dwill the pick n roll lob Paul has mastered but his big man suck at it now ...

C3P has been the more heralded player ...in college, HS and the pros but yet in college and Pros Dwill has led his team further ...

Killakobe81
03-05-2010, 05:00 PM

There i no conclusive defensive statistical rating that holds water ...and I dont buy PER

Here is my take of this debate:

CP3 fan: ALL of the media says Paul is better ...
NBA fan (I hate Utah): The medis is dumb Nash won 2 MVP's

CP3 fan: He leads the NBA steals that means is a shutdown PG!!!
NBA fan: steals do not equal great defender I love Magic but he led the league in steals one year ...Larry hughes as well

CP3: the MVP was his he was robbed the league gave him a career achievement award!!!
NBA fan: You could of argued KG, Kobe, Lebron or Tim for MVP that year

CP3: he was ROY, ALL NBA, a many time all-star!!!

Now that SOME in the media have changed their tune:

Barkley doesnt know dyck
Jennings cant shoot so his opinion means nada
How can they forget about C3p just wait til he come back!!!
Head 2 head means nothing ... playoffs mean nothing either all we care about is REGULAR season success ...

HIS % is better so he is a better shooter much like Lebron is abtter SHOOTER cuz his % is higher than Kobe, durant and Melo ...

Yeah, right!

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 05:03 PM
:rollin

Of course.

This is how every single Paul-Williams argument goes down:

Williams supporter:The Paul-Williams comparison is closer than you think.

Me: No, it isn't. Paul has clearly outplayed Williams for their entire careers.

Supporter: Well, Williams is a better shooter/defender/leader/<insert whatever bullshit these morons regurgitate every time>

Me: No, he isn't. Here's statistical data that proves that Paul is superior in <insert category here>.

Supporter: Statistics don't matter. If you just watch them play, you will see that Williams is clearly superior.

Too predictable.

:lmao this is basically how it goes everytime.

Jazzfan: Williams is a better scorer
Hornetfan: Paul averages more points
Jazzfan: YOU CAN'T JUDGE A SCORER SOLELY BY HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORES!!!!
Hornetfan: Paul shoots a higher percentage
Jazzfan: NONE OF THOSE STATS MATTER!!!

Findog
03-05-2010, 05:04 PM

Deron is actually playing right now, whereas Paul is wearing a suit. Because of durability concerns (Paul missed time with an ankle problem earlier), Williams is having the better season. Paul can't help his team sitting on the bench.

redzero
03-05-2010, 05:14 PM
:lmao this is basically how it goes everytime.

Jazzfan: Williams is a better scorer
Hornetfan: Paul averages more points
Jazzfan: YOU CAN'T JUDGE A SCORER SOLELY BY HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORES!!!!
Hornetfan: Paul shoots a higher percentage
Jazzfan: NONE OF THOSE STATS MATTER!!!

You can also replace "Jazzfan" with Lakerfan, because everybody in Los Angeles fell in love with Williams after the back-to-back poundings the Lakers gave the Jazz.

mogrovejo
03-05-2010, 05:22 PM
First it was me.

Paul can put up much better stats, even defensive ones, but Williams is a player I'd rather have in my ballclub - 2 seasons ago, today and probably 2 years from now.

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 05:24 PM
One side of the argument actually has stats and fact to back their side up.

The other side has to use phrases such as "I know I'd take Deron Williams on my ball club!" that really mean nothing but just sound cool.

redzero
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
One side of the argument actually has stats and fact to back their side up.

The other side has to use phrases such as "I know I'd take Deron Williams on my ball club!" that really mean nothing but just sound cool.

Dude, that's all they ever say. Pry deeper and you'll find out that they never have any good reasons for picking Williams over Paul.

mogrovejo
03-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I've explained multiple times here why I prefer Williams:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3176693&postcount=60

He offers better+more versatile defense and doesn't dominate/stop the ball so much on offense. I think Paul impact defensively is grossly oversold (and overstated by stats) and in fact negates part of his outstanding offensive contributions. I think the NOH style of play (with Paul and now with Collison) can deliver some wins but can be affected by personnel turmoil (see how much Paul's A/TO ratio suffered when Chandler went down) and doesn't offer enough versatility to win multiple 7 games series vs teams of equal quality.

The Gemini Method
03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Seriously, how many more threads of Deron vs. Chris are we going to have?

redzero
03-05-2010, 06:16 PM
He offers better+more versatile defense

Of course, there's no proof you have to back up your claim. We're off to a great start already.

and doesn't dominate/stop the ball so much on offense.

Yeah, because Paul is preventing West, Stojakovic and Okafor from being the great playmakers that they are.

I think Paul impact defensively is grossly oversold (and overstated by stats) and in fact negates part of his outstanding offensive contributions.

Of course, you offer no proof--just like every other person who prefers Williams.

I think the NOH style of play (with Paul and now with Collison) can deliver some wins but can be affected by personnel turmoil (see how much Paul's A/TO ratio suffered when Chandler went down)

2008-2009
CP3: 3.73 A/TO
D-Will: 3.18 A/TO

2009-10
CP3: 4.42 A/TO
D-Will: 3.01 A/TO

Oh look! Not only does Paul have a better assist to turnover ratio, your claim that it was dependent on Chandler is also hilariously wrong, because it went up .71.

and doesn't offer enough versatility to win multiple 7 games series vs teams of equal quality.

Really? And you know that Williams offers more versatility how? Paul and the Hornets took the Spurs to seven games. Williams and the Jazz only lasted five.

Williams supporters showing their lack of knowledge on both players like they're supposed to. No surprises here. :wakeup

Killakobe81
03-05-2010, 06:18 PM
First it was me.

Paul can put up much better stats, even defensive ones, but Williams is a player I'd rather have in my ballclub - 2 seasons ago, today and probably 2 years from now.

I dont always agree with this guy but he (like me) has been saying this for 2 years it's just taking longer for more folks to join the club.

Dragic it's like you and a few others knocking Nash ...it started as a whisper. Now the sound is getting louder.

I do NOT HATE Paul. and I do agre he has slightly better stats ...but i guess i prefer winning ...how stupid of me.

Fact: His team has gone farther in BOTH college and the PROS ....that to me balances out the stats but whatever ...you stat nerds want choose Paul. he is great we will see at the end of this decade who was better ...

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 06:18 PM
:lmao

Killakobe81
03-05-2010, 06:29 PM
:lmao

What?! Did you look down at you penis?

All jokes aside ...I do commend you for calling out your own team Dragic. I hate sychophants ...

Killakobe81
03-05-2010, 06:33 PM
thing that is funny to me most. Some of the guys that argue Kobe is a shot happy stat whore use stats to argue that CP3 is better ... when all i care about are wins said tat many times.

If someone tells me stast show Stocktonwas BETTER than Isiah I would make the same arguments I make now ...for DWILL EXCEPT I hate midget PG's

I also have admitted that on here as well. and needs to be put as a disclaimer I grew up on Magic so I always preferred bigger PG's (Magic, Kidd, Rose even Billups) over the Kj's, Price, Stockton etc.

Maybe that does lou my judgement abit ...but i sTILL prefer Dwill ...

redzero
03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Fact: His team has gone farther in BOTH college and the PROS ....that to me balances out the stats but whatever ...you stat nerds want choose Paul. he is great we will see at the end of this decade who was better ...

Williams had to go through the Rockets and Warriors before losing to the Spurs in five. Paul faced the Spurs earlier and lost in seven.

Jamstone explained it far better than I have. What is your point of bringing this up if you know that Paul performed better in the playoffs?

Goran Dragic
03-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I was laughing at redzero owning the fat drunk Celtics fan.

Grundle
03-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Of course, there's no proof you have to back up your claim. We're off to a great start already.

Yeah, because Paul is preventing West, Stojakovic and Okafor from being the great playmakers that they are.

Of course, you offer no proof--just like every other person who prefers Williams.

2008-2009

2009-10

Oh look! Not only does Paul have a better assist to turnover ratio, your claim that it was dependent on Chandler is also hilariously wrong, because it went up .71.

Really? And you know that Williams offers more versatility how? Paul and the Hornets took the Spurs to seven games. Williams and the Jazz only lasted five.

Williams supporters showing their lack of knowledge on both players like they're supposed to. No surprises here. :wakeup

Why do you care so much what other people think of Chris Paul? Yes, he's a better player than Williams. He's also a twat. I'd rather have Williams as my team leader.

redzero
03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Why do you care so much what other people think of Chris Paul?

Why do people insist on making these stupid topics over and over again?

He's also a twat.

So was Bruce Bowen. That's never stopped Spurs fans from rooting for him before.

BRHornet45
03-05-2010, 07:03 PM
lol at this poor, bitter Jazz fan sons

CP3 gets hurt while putting up his usual 20+ and 11+ and out shooting Williams by a mile, leading the league in assist, steals, etc. and now some people suddenly forget all about him. Its amazing to me just how narrow minded and how short some folks attention spans is in America now days. sad really.

mogrovejo
03-05-2010, 07:09 PM

Proof? What the heck is this? We're discussing basketball. How exactly to you proof ball-dominance? Or is it your opinion that since ball-dominance can't be "proved" it doesn't exist and doesn't impact the game?

And of course that Paul isn't preventing the other guys from being great playmakers - the thing is that Paul is better surrounded by that kind of players.

2008-2009

2009-10

Huh? Dependent on Chandler? I think you have some comprehension problems.

Compare the 08/09 numbers with and without Chandler - when a terrific screen setter/roller like Chandler was replaced by players who can't do those things at a high level (Armstrong/Marks). The Hornets offense was heavily reliant on Chandler setting screens on the perimeter. WIthout him Paul turnover rate regressed to 06/07 levels. With Okafor, another good screenroll center, it improved again, although not to the point of 07/08.

Pelicans78
03-05-2010, 07:12 PM
CP3's perimeter shooting is much better now than it was two seasons ago. It's not even close

Ghazi
03-05-2010, 07:14 PM
PG's who have outperformed CP3 this year:

Kidd, Nash, Billups, Rondo, Williams, Derrick Rose, Tony Parker and a few others I'm forgetting.

Pelicans78
03-05-2010, 07:19 PM
LOL Hornets without Cp3 arent that much worse..Utah without Deron suck balls. I still think Cp3 is one of the best in the league but if I was building a team right now I would choose D-Will cuz hes a tank, doesnt flop every other play, & doesnt bitch on the court.

Laker fan says Hornets are not that worse without CP3. Since former Laker Byron Scott got his ass fired:

With CP3 - 19-10

Without CP3 - 10-15

Also, CP3 can carry a bad team. The Hornets were 18-64 year before he was drafted. The next season Hornets win 38 games. Twenty game improvement.

Saying Deron Williams is better than CP3 is like saying Kobe is better than Lebron when the only thing he does better is shoot. Just like Lebron, CP3 does everything else better.

Pelicans78
03-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Proof? What the heck is this? We're discussing basketball. How exactly to you proof ball-dominance? Or is it your opinion that since ball-dominance can't be "proved" it doesn't exist and doesn't impact the game?

And of course that Paul isn't preventing the other guys from being great playmakers - the thing is that Paul is better surrounded by that kind of players.

Compare the 08/09 numbers with and without Chandler - when a terrific screen setter/roller like Chandler was replaced by players who can't do those things at a high level (Armstrong/Marks). The Hornets offense was heavily reliant on Chandler setting screens on the perimeter. WIthout him Paul turnover rate regressed to 06/07 levels. With Okafor, another good screenroll center, it improved again, although not to the point of 07/08.

So you're saying the Jazz don't set good screens?

redzero
03-05-2010, 07:35 PM

I want proof that Deron is better defensively.

Then what is the problem? Do you have some inside information that would show that Paul performs worse with other playmakers on his team?

And even if that is true, he still finished with a higher assist-to-turnover ratio with and without Chandler, so your speculation is moot.

Paul had a 3.53 A/TO ratio in 06-07. When is Deron going to match that?

Girasuck
03-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Deron plays in a structured offense, one that requires ball movement and for all 5 guys to be involved. CP3 plays in a hopper ball system...no ball movement, one on one basketball, drive and create. That's why Boozer averages more assists than West. That's why AK averages more assists than Peja, and why Okur averages more assists than Okafor...and those numbers aren't even close.

Sure...we can look at only stats and say that CP3 has better numbers, but there's a whole hell of a lot more that goes into a game besides numbers. CP3 is more explosive and reckless, which he's proven once again will hurt him throughout his career. Deron is the solid rock...one you can count on to play most of the season. This alone puts Deron at the top of the PG talk, not to mention that he's a better team leader.

Pelicans78
03-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Deron plays in a structured offense, one that requires ball movement and for all 5 guys to be involved. CP3 plays in a hopper ball system...no ball movement, one on one basketball, drive and create. That's why Boozer averages more assists than West. That's why AK averages more assists than Peja, and why Okur averages more assists than Okafor...and those numbers aren't even close.

Sure...we can look at only stats and say that CP3 has better numbers, but there's a whole hell of a lot more that goes into a game besides numbers. CP3 is more explosive and reckless, which he's proven once again will hurt him throughout his career. Deron is the solid rock...one you can count on to play most of the season. This alone puts Deron at the top of the PG talk, not to mention that he's a better team leader.

Bullshit. CP3 is closer to Stockton than Williams will ever be and Stockton played in the same system. CP3 could easily run that offense. However, with the garbage around him, he has to dominate the ball. Another funny thing is how you claim Williams is a better leader and you have no evidence of that. Despite playing with worse talent, CP3 led his team to a better record the two previous seasons.

Also, before this season, compare how many games each have played throughout the season and compare the minutes as well.

balli
03-05-2010, 11:59 PM
which he's proven once again will hurt him throughout his career.
In addition to the constant physical injuries. I sure am glad Deron isn't built out of the soft cheese substance that Paul is.

Pelicans78
03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
In addition to the constant physical injuries. I sure am glad Deron isn't built out of the soft cheese substance that Paul is.

CP3 played 10 more games than Williams last season and only two less the previous season.

balli
03-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Deron got hurt once in his career because D-Rose was dumb. Paul gets hurt because he's soft and small.

Pelicans78
03-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Deron got hurt once in his career because D-Rose was dumb. Paul gets hurt because he's soft and small.

Actually Paul got hirt because West was dumb. And he's definitely not soft. Dude ain't got much body fat on him and has huge legs. That's why finishes better than Williams in the paint.

Hornets1
03-06-2010, 12:48 AM
So, a player who isn't even as good as Chris Paul backup says Deron is better, and what's the point jazzy..............?

Hornets1
03-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Well of course Brandon Jennings is going to say Deron is the best Point guard in the NBA because he is playing right now while Paul is injured.

Both are the 2 best point guards in the NBA who cares who is number 1 and number 2. They are both incredible. Who knows in the next couple of years maybe Rose, Westbrook, Collison, Curry, Evans (if you consider him a point guard) or another young point guard can become as good or not better than then them.

The NBA is stacked with young great point guards and it is great to see:toast

+100000000000 to all of this post:toast:toast:toast:toast

EDIT: You forgot Rubio:rollin:rollin

Killakobe81
03-06-2010, 03:00 PM

THis. Amen.

You point to the records the last two seasons ...but look at at Game 7 vs. the Spurs and that ass raping vs. the Nuggs ...

Dontay Jones COULD NOT have done what he did to c3p to Dwill ...

Utah lost to the NBA champs 3 of the last 4 years eac time playing wel in defeat ...

redzero
03-06-2010, 04:12 PM
At least the Hornets got to a game seven against the Spurs. The Jazz lost in five in the first round, just like the Hornets. Pointless comparison.

Goran Dragic
03-06-2010, 04:49 PM
I guess using the logic of DWillfan Derek Fisher is better than either one because he's advanced further in the playoffs.

The TroutBum
03-06-2010, 08:11 PM
LOL @ Faggot Hornet fans -- notice how you're the only ones backing up Brother Fall?

Read the sig, bitches.