PDA

View Full Version : Whining Phil on Kome. Pictures or .gifs?

Fabbs
03-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Clear pics and/or gifs of both plays?

1. 97-96 Flamers when the Heats Dwade lobs a pass to QRich for a trey. Kome is playing slacker defense so Q has time to plant and launch. After Qs launch, Kome purposely shoves his extended hand into Qs chest. Almost like an intentional foul. Ref is standing right there, no call of course. Now 99-97 heat, it allowed the Flamers to only need a two to tie, which Kome did hit with 3 seconds left. Of course all the Laker board bitches will say the foul call should have been on Q for shoving his chest into Komes hand. :lmao

2. Just prior to play 1, Bryant shot what was ruled an airball; the Lakers insisted Bryant was fouled. Instead, Richardson came down and hit a 3-pointer to put Miami up 99-97 with 11.1 seconds left in regulation.

"I'm sure he didn't shoot an airball. That's unconscionable that that call can't be made at that point in the game, because that's a shooter and there it is," Jackson said. "But they didn't call it and he had to do another miracle to come back and tie the game. But in the overtime, we had our chances."

j.dizzle
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YZNQ89yE-uQ/SyKscRw9sdI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/nS6z6Vweclo/s400/haterade.gif
Whats your favorite flavor son?

Fabbs
03-05-2010, 04:26 PM
The one i pachage and sell and you Kobe Sniffers buy, clearing the shelves in no time.

Kome Pink and Kome Brown are the two best sellers.

silverblk mystix
03-05-2010, 06:52 PM
you forgot the call where the ball was clearly off of gasoft....ref...didn't see it...

odumb over the back for the offensive rebound....no call....odumb drives in ---uses his off arm to stiff-arm the defensive player---call AGAINST the defensive player who got fouled...and-1 for odumb...

next play artest manhandles wade....no call...wade gets pissed and fouls artest...

then the flop by artest ---called an offensive foul against o'neal,etc...etc...on and on..

every game with the lakers it goes like this...eventually they win most of these games...

see kome's obvious offensive charge against milwaukee earlier in the season...lakers get assisted to get to OT...kobe hits a gamewinner...he's a hero....sickening wwe shit...

again and again...

great entertainment though...

The Gemini Method
03-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey, let's only focus on what goes on for the Lakers when you fail to be fair and list what the Heat got away with...

The obvious touch foul on Kobe's missed shot that could've put the Lakers up by 3

The ball being dribbled out obviously by Dwyane Wade

The blantant hack on a Gasol rebound

How many times did Carlos Arroyo carry the ball shuffle his pivot feet and still was allowed to travel.

You see? The constant annoyance that is complaining about the refs is two-fold. Either call it for both teams because the refs will always miss calls or shut the fuck up.

silverblk mystix
03-05-2010, 07:09 PM
fair enough...IF the game was called the same way for both teams...that would be fair wouldn't it?

Kome carries the ball AND travels on almost every play...call that too?

i agree though, complaining about the refs is annoying...watching certain teams apparently ALWAYS get the most calls is really sickening...unless that is your fave team...

and as far as the shut the fuck up blurb....

from the bottom of my heart----in all sincerity....god bless you and your family...

The Gemini Method
03-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Sorry about that...didn't mean that directly at you, but the overall atmosphere of the complaining. It isn't a secret. Some teams do get favorable calls, but if you think about it, it is an imperfect science no matter what. IF there were a way to make it more balanced, then I would say go for it. I'm not for an advantage either way...call it fair and last night I saw a number of occasions in which both teams got favorable calls. There is no need to constantly harp on it...

silverblk mystix
03-05-2010, 07:51 PM
agreed...

lennyalderette
03-06-2010, 02:28 AM
love how you (slverblck) showed the la fan how to argue like an adult, it takes alot of patience and i gave up.. s you shut the hell up gemini!!! jk man its all gravy dont be to worried about your dream team. they have no excuses period with that squad

Fabbs
03-06-2010, 10:01 AM
pics of the plays people.

Fabbs
03-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Find another thread.

Fabbs
03-06-2010, 08:43 PM
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/jimbo-jones-picture.jpg
I'm self loathing. But i don't know what loathing means.

Fabbs
03-06-2010, 08:46 PM
http://www.apollomediablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ralphnose.jpg
I can make multiple profiles on my computer. Doesn't somebody care?

UrAphag
03-06-2010, 09:29 PM
You better hope the spurs stop sucking dick and start playing cause if they land the 8th spot, kobe is going to pull a colorado on them

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/sound_sorting/initial_blends/sw/images/sweep.jpg