PDA

View Full Version : sons congrats on yet ANOTHER beatdown on my boys in creole blue!

BRHornet45
03-06-2010, 12:53 AM
sons when Thornton got hurt I knew our chance to win was gone. sons the Silver Stars season can't get here fast enough! Becky Becky marry me! God bless

DPG21920
03-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Sons, you are one classy gentlemen. This was an enjoyable game for both teams.

tothrowed
03-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Can ms becky please raise her hand bra I need some of that good head bra I need that becky I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Before we fuck can you neck me
A little head then I'm ready
I want yo mouth gimme that becky

DynastyBuilder
03-06-2010, 01:23 AM
God bless

son God bless

spursfaninla
03-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Can ms becky please raise her hand bra I need some of that good head bra I need that becky I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Before we fuck can you neck me
A little head then I'm ready
I want yo mouth gimme that becky

Drinking and posting do not mix.

seek help.

BRHornet45
03-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Sons, you are one classy gentlemen. This was an enjoyable game for both teams.

son thank you and you are quite the gentleman yourself. so much class in this thread.

B-Hath
03-06-2010, 01:42 AM
The Hornets play with a huge amount of heart, without or without CP3. I don't like Chris Paul because I feel like he pulls some cheap moves, but I have massive respect for the team. Any win against the Hornets is a big win.

rascal
03-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Spurs always beat down your boys.

spurtech09
03-06-2010, 02:01 PM
that thornton is a pretty good player....an chance the spurs chance get him :)

Dex
03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
God bless, and stay classy, BR. Best wishes to Thornton and Paul, and to their families.

If your team would kindly withdraw from the Southwest Division race, we'd appreciate it. :tu

spursfan1000
03-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Spurs went by them with no effort, wish we had 10 more games against them.

BRHornet45
03-06-2010, 07:35 PM
God bless, and stay classy, BR. Best wishes to Thornton and Paul, and to their families.

If your team would kindly withdraw from the Southwest Division race, we'd appreciate it. :tu

son the Hornets withdrew from the SW division race about a month ago. god bless

BRHornet45
03-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Spurs went by them with no effort, wish we had 10 more games against them.

son this is a thread full of class. there is no place for arrogance in here.

timtonymanu
03-06-2010, 07:38 PM
son hopefully Thornton is fine after that crazy fall. It's a shame your team fell as fast as they did. Thanks for a fun semifinals in 08. Stay classy and God bless you and your family son.

exstatic
03-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Sons, Hornets fans are going to be pissed when ownership trades CP3 this summer. Collison has shown he can lead the team at about 85-90% of the effectiveness for 10% of the cost of CP3.

BRHornet45
03-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Sons, Hornets fans are going to be pissed when ownership trades CP3 this summer. Collison has shown he can lead the team at about 85-90% of the effectiveness for 10% of the cost of CP3.

son that is downright foolish of you to say. pure ignorance at its finest! Collison couldn't lead a group of Mexicans to the AT&T Center, much less a professional team for a full season! he is an excellent backup option for now, but is in noway a starting option.

exstatic
03-06-2010, 07:52 PM
son that is downright foolish of you to say. pure ignorance at its finest! Collison couldn't lead a group of Mexicans to the AT&T Center, much less a professional team for a full season! he is an excellent backup option for now, but is in noway a starting option.

Sons, your team is f-ing broke. Pretty good and cheap >>> Excellent and VERY expensive. Collison is definitely good. He'll grow into the role as he goes, and their payroll will drop! God bless.

Chieflion
03-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Sons, your team is f-ing broke. Pretty good and cheap >>> Excellent and VERY expensive. Collison is definitely good. He'll grow into the role as he goes, and their payroll will drop! God bless.

Sure their payroll drops. But Chris Paul is like the only reason people in New Orleans buy tickets, merchandise just to have his products and see him play. No fan wants to see a top 10 player in the NBA from their favorite team get traded elsewhere. They would boycott the team. Chris Paul is the franchise, he is the revenue.

BRHornet45
03-06-2010, 08:23 PM
son our team isn't "broke". seriously just because we have a couple of bad contracts strangle holding us doesn't mean we are broke. do you know anything about our organization other than what you read on ESPN? I get so sick and tired of people basing their opinions and coming to conclusions that the Hornets are dead broke just because of a few ESPN writers talking about us wanting to get under the luxury tax.

The Hornets organization has been profitable and has made profit all years but one since coming here. We are the 2nd smallest market in the NBA and sharing the city with a major NFL franchise. ANY team wants to be under the luxury tax (unless you're blessed to have a billionaire owner like Cuban). by getting under the luxury tax the Hornets received $5 million from the NBA and that can be a lot for a smaller market team. not to mention, we only lost a couple of scrubs to get under it anyways. it doesn't mean we are broke.

Manudo Flopo
03-07-2010, 12:57 AM
sons when Thornton got hurt I knew our chance to win was gone. sons the Silver Stars season can't get here fast enough! Becky Becky marry me! God bless

Without their best player?

Even the local high school team would beat the hornets right now..Not impressed at all. the spurts will start losing on Monday MARK MY WORDS.