PDA

View Full Version : so my friend may have killed someone tonight..

Tom Slick
03-06-2010, 04:47 AM
we're really not sure. all i know is my friend was waiting in line to buy some cigarettes at the gas station, and the guy in front of him was texting and taking forever to pay for his stuff. my friend says something along the lines of "hurry your ass up finish textin when you get in the car" and of course the guy is like oh fuck you blah blah blah and they exchange some words. my friend isn't looking to fight he just wants to pay for his cigarettes, so he just blows it off like whatever and the guy leaves. soon as he buys his stuff and walks out the door, my friend stops for a moment opening his cigarettes when all the sudden out of nowhere the guy jumps on him from behind and gets him in a headlock. turned out to be a poor decision on his part, my friend is a stocky and very strong dude, and picks the guy up (while he's still got my buddy in a headlock) and just slams him backward, like a wrestling suplex. the guy either landed on his head or neck, and is on the ground convulsing with his eyes rolled back in his head. my friend is all over him and nails him 2 or 3 times before realizing the dude is out cold, and bails back to the car and we leave. now we're wondering if the dude hit his head on the pavement and was just knocked out, or if he landed on his neck and broke it. fuck stupid stuff like this can turn deadly in the blink of the eye, i'm sitting here sobering up really hoping the guy is ok. the guy started it, but i wouldnt wish death on anyone, maybe just a good ass whooping.

greyforest
03-06-2010, 06:43 AM
quick! incriminate yourselves on the internet

ynh
03-06-2010, 07:05 AM
You should of took his wallet... if youre going to break a dudes neck you can atleast have the decency to rob him while he is convulsing and make some extra cash while your at it.

ynh
03-06-2010, 07:07 AM
If this is true I would think going to the cops right after and reporting what happened would of been the bright thing... not going home and checking out spurstalk.

PakiDan
03-06-2010, 10:56 AM

Hahaha... this thread will be handy in the trial.

balli
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Fuck it. Don't feel bad. Guy shouldn't have messed with your friend.

TwAnKiEs
03-06-2010, 11:08 AM
we're really not sure. All i know is my friend was waiting in line to buy some cigarettes at the gas station, and the guy in front of him was texting and taking forever to pay for his stuff. My friend says something along the lines of "hurry your ass up finish textin when you get in the car" and of course the guy is like oh fuck you blah blah blah and they exchange some words. My friend isn't looking to fight he just wants to pay for his cigarettes, so he just blows it off like whatever and the guy leaves. Soon as he buys his stuff and walks out the door, my friend stops for a moment opening his cigarettes when all the sudden out of nowhere the guy jumps on him from behind and gets him in a headlock. Turned out to be a poor decision on his part, my friend is a stocky and very strong dude, and picks the guy up (while he's still got my buddy in a headlock) and just slams him backward, like a wrestling suplex. The guy either landed on his head or neck, and is on the ground convulsing with his eyes rolled back in his head. My friend is all over him and nails him 2 or 3 times before realizing the dude is out cold, and bails back to the car and we leave. Now we're wondering if the dude hit his head on the pavement and was just knocked out, or if he landed on his neck and broke it. Fuck stupid stuff like this can turn deadly in the blink of the eye, i'm sitting here sobering up really hoping the guy is ok. The guy started it, but i wouldnt wish death on anyone, maybe just a good ass whooping.

call the amber lamps!!!!!

Wild Cobra
03-06-2010, 11:47 AM
No shit.

Thank's for the confession, says the FBI, or local police.

EricB
03-06-2010, 11:59 AM
:lol @ Cobra's sig. Awesome.

smeagol
03-06-2010, 06:27 PM
we're really not sure. all i know is my friend was waiting in line to buy some cigarettes at the gas station, and the guy in front of him was texting and taking forever to pay for his stuff. my friend says something along the lines of "hurry your ass up finish textin when you get in the car" and of course the guy is like oh fuck you blah blah blah and they exchange some words. my friend isn't looking to fight he just wants to pay for his cigarettes, so he just blows it off like whatever and the guy leaves. soon as he buys his stuff and walks out the door, my friend stops for a moment opening his cigarettes when all the sudden out of nowhere the guy jumps on him from behind and gets him in a headlock. turned out to be a poor decision on his part, my friend is a stocky and very strong dude, and picks the guy up (while he's still got my buddy in a headlock) and just slams him backward, like a wrestling suplex. the guy either landed on his head or neck, and is on the ground convulsing with his eyes rolled back in his head. my friend is all over him and nails him 2 or 3 times before realizing the dude is out cold, and bails back to the car and we leave. now we're wondering if the dude hit his head on the pavement and was just knocked out, or if he landed on his neck and broke it. fuck stupid stuff like this can turn deadly in the blink of the eye, i'm sitting here sobering up really hoping the guy is ok. the guy started it, but i wouldnt wish death on anyone, maybe just a good ass whooping.

why use a troll to tell us this story . . . ?

BlackSwordsMan
03-06-2010, 06:57 PM
cause he's a troll with a shitty made up story?

Vinnie_Johnson
03-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Tom your friend is a Mother Fucker.

Nbadan
03-06-2010, 10:47 PM
no doubt if this did happen the cops got the film from the convenience store..

monosylab1k
03-06-2010, 10:50 PM
tbh i don't wanna be a dick but imo your friend should have just kept his fuckin mouth shut about the texting. people are gonna annoy the fuck out of you for the rest of your life and if you feel the need to talk shit every time they do, you're gonna be involved in a lot of unnecessary drama like this. sorry but if your friend killed a dude and gets the lethal injection for it, it's his own damn fault.

Fpoonsie
03-06-2010, 10:53 PM
sorry but if your friend killed a dude and gets the lethal injection for it, it's his own damn fault.

:lmao

Wow.

koriwhat
03-06-2010, 10:58 PM
shit happens and man is it nice having mono on ignore... not having to read his dumbfuck posts is gold!

monosylab1k
03-06-2010, 11:09 PM
i rape small boys!

too bad you can't read this.

redzero
03-07-2010, 12:41 AM
You should have already known that cigarettes are deadly.

Tom Slick
03-07-2010, 03:39 AM
tbh i don't wanna be a dick but imo your friend should have just kept his fuckin mouth shut about the texting. people are gonna annoy the fuck out of you for the rest of your life and if you feel the need to talk shit every time they do, you're gonna be involved in a lot of unnecessary drama like this. sorry but if your friend killed a dude and gets the lethal injection for it, it's his own damn fault.

get the injection for defending himself? highly unlikely. it was the other dumbasses fault for attacking my friend from behind, that's self defense. anyway, no word about this in the local news, i'm assuming his friends peeled him off the sidewalk and he came back around after a few minutes. dude probably smacked his head pretty good when he got suplexed :lol

The_Worlds_finest
03-07-2010, 09:51 AM
nice, I like to read about shitheads getting their ass handed to them for being disrespectful. Bet he wont ever text in a line and/or attack somebody from behind again. Buy your friend a beer on me, on you. :toast

Wild Cobra
03-07-2010, 11:35 AM
get the injection for defending himself? highly unlikely. it was the other dumbasses fault for attacking my friend from behind, that's self defense. anyway, no word about this in the local news, i'm assuming his friends peeled him off the sidewalk and he came back around after a few minutes. dude probably smacked his head pretty good when he got suplexed :lol
I have wondered how I would handle something like that. If I had defended myself, and hurt or killed someone, would I stick around? Report it? the justice system is so fucked up. As much as I know it's wrong, I think I would leave and not report it.

However...

If I did do such a thing, I wouldn't tell anyone. Especially on the internet.

That is so fucking stupid!

The_Worlds_finest
03-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Cobra keywords are fear for your life.

I don't know about the situation presented here. It appears the friend initiated the confrontation with his remarks. If it was simply "get off the phone and pay attention" and not "hey fuck you get the fuck off your fucking phone and pay the man" would change the entire events from a self-defense to involuntary manslaughter. Fights dont always start with who threw the first punch. Kinda like "I am a Motherfucker" those two guys were guilty of starting the fight.

Tom Slick
03-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Cobra keywords are fear for your life.

I don't know about the situation presented here. It appears the friend initiated the confrontation with his remarks. If it was simply "get off the phone and pay attention" and not "hey fuck you get the fuck off your fucking phone and pay the man" would change the entire events from a self-defense to involuntary manslaughter. Fights dont always start with who threw the first punch. Kinda like "I am a Motherfucker" those two guys were guilty of starting the fight.

his exact words were "hurry up and buy your stuff there's people in line behind you, you can text when you get in your car" in a totally non threatening way. My friend may be a big intimidating looking dude, but he simply wanted to buy his cigarettes he wasn't looking for a fight.

Tom Slick
03-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Fights dont always start with who threw the first punch. Kinda like "I am a Motherfucker" those two guys were guilty of starting the fight.

Not true, words don't give you the right to physically assault someone. You do that, and you're doing it at your own risk. In my "I am a motherfucker" video, the cops were able to see the whole thing and faulted the other guy. He was arrested, while in the other interviews you can see that I was taken to the hospital for evaluation, bought a meal, taken out for coffee, and the sheriff drove me home in the front of the squad car.

weebo
03-07-2010, 01:34 PM
If your friend is 'big and intimidating' as you say, why would some asshole pick a fight with him?

v2freak
03-07-2010, 04:25 PM
I agree with mono about the keeping quiet about that sort of thing. I would just clear my throat or politely ask him to move forward. I can also understand self defense, up until the part where you said your friend nailed him 2 or 3 times after the guy fell to the floor and was convulsing or something.

The_Worlds_finest
03-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Not true, words don't give you the right to physically assault someone. You do that, and you're doing it at your own risk. In my "I am a motherfucker" video, the cops were able to see the whole thing and faulted the other guy. He was arrested, while in the other interviews you can see that I was taken to the hospital for evaluation, bought a meal, taken out for coffee, and the sheriff drove me home in the front of the squad car.

sorry dude your not him

Tom Slick
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
If your friend is 'big and intimidating' as you say, why would some asshole pick a fight with him?

i'm not sure, he sometimes seems to rub people the wrong way. he's not shaquille o'neal, he's somewhat of a short guy around 5'8 and a solid 210 pounds and benches somewhere around 350

I agree with mono about the keeping quiet about that sort of thing. I would just clear my throat or politely ask him to move forward. I can also understand self defense, up until the part where you said your friend nailed him 2 or 3 times after the guy fell to the floor and was convulsing or something.

well he had just got jumped on from behind, it all happened in the heat of battle before he noticed the guy was out, and promptly stopped. i wouldn't have opened my mouth of course but after checking out the scene around 45 minutes later and seeing no cops or investigation, we figured the guy probably just got knocked out or had a concussion.

sorry dude your not him

still happened, point still stands

san antonio spurs
03-08-2010, 12:04 AM
How much jail time will you do for leaving the scene without assisting him?

ynh
03-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Exactly.. you still can't just run off. Even if it by chance isn't legally wrong to get up and leave it is morally fucked up. I'd at least call 911 if the guy was really convulsing and you thought your friend might of broke his kneck. That I can see you and him actually being liable on.. the fact you know you seriously injured him and just up and left.

sabar
03-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Negligent homicide if the dude died and you ran away with no injury. Running is pointless since gas stations have cameras. 0.5-2 years jail time in Texas.

Doing stupid stuff like fleeing is what makes the state turn you from a victim to a perp. You should of called the cops / ambalamps, everyone there says your friend did nothing wrong and he walks away clean.

Even more screwed if the guy is dead and there is no camera. Friends a murder suspect and thats 99 years in Texas.

Point is, don't run away unless you can get away with it (though running away from a dude with a messed up neck/head is weak anyways).

RandomGuy
03-08-2010, 09:16 AM
A seizure like that is a sign of a serious concussion. I have a coworker who got a rather serious concussion and has the occasional seizure.

Depending on how fast the brain swelled, it could be fatal, but given the lack of news coverage, the person probably was treated successfully at a hospital.

I have little doubt your friends attacker will have medical problems related to this injury for the rest of his life.

That said, your friend should probably seek a lawyer and consider turning himself in, either way. If the law does decide to come looking for him, it will not be pretty.

SAGambler
03-08-2010, 09:57 AM

Nah. If it went down like he said, it's manslaughter at worse, self defense at best. Problem is you guys ran. Kind of puts you in a bad light right from the git go. Just hope it was all caught on camera.

fraga
03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Don't worry...I've forwarded this to the proper authorities...someone should be contacting you shortly...

SpursStalker
03-08-2010, 12:05 PM
So you could have killed someone but yet you get in your car and leave the scene then get home to post about it on ST?

You're the sharpest knife in the drawer aint ya?

:rolleyes

Go For Tree
03-08-2010, 12:09 PM
why use a troll to tell us this story . . . ?

bc his story is just that. a story. BULLSHIT. A gas station and nobody else is around to get involved, stop anything, call police or ambulance.... yeah fucking right.

Tom Slick
03-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Don't worry...I've forwarded this to the proper authorities...someone should be contacting you shortly...

:lmao Right, because I'm sure the police station your forwarded it to has jurisdiction here, or that you can prove that my story is even true. The police have all kinds of time to investigate threads started by trolls on spurstalk :lmao

Tom Slick
03-08-2010, 01:45 PM
LOL a thread started by Tom Slick, the star of the "I am a Motherfucker" video, notorious for talking all kinds of shit, is all the sudden going to turn into a real life investigation. When you start taking the internet this seriously, fraga, that you're calling the police to bring an ambalamps because of a thread on spurstalk, it's time to take a step back, unplug the computer, and question whether or not your life is a drain on society.

bigzak25
03-08-2010, 03:20 PM
so you actually took fraga's internet troll post seriously?

admiralsnackbar
03-08-2010, 03:35 PM

Enough to respond twice in a row.

My favorite is Tom's suggestion that fraga's the drain on society in the thread about Tom and his buddy allegedly killing somebody and fleeing the scene. That's gold, dude :lol

Tom Slick
03-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Enough to respond twice in a row.

My favorite is Tom's suggestion that fraga's the drain on society in the thread about Tom and his buddy allegedly killing somebody and fleeing the scene. That's gold, dude :lol

just my buddy dude, i didn't do shit this time

Tom Slick
03-08-2010, 03:50 PM

so you took my trolling of the troll seriously? how's that for a paradox

nkdlunch
03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Forwarding to [email protected] at Dallas FBI Bureau...

Tom Slick
03-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Forwarding to [email protected] at Dallas FBI Bureau...

Exactly what jurisdiction to the Dallas police have in Oakland?

nkdlunch
03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Exactly what jurisdiction to the Dallas police have in Oakland?

you'll soon find out. won't you?

Tom Slick
03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
you'll soon find out. won't you?

I am a motherfucker!