PDA

View Full Version : Any Oath Keepers here?

boutons_deux
03-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Just wondering.

Maybe you're too clinically paranoid to admit being an Oath Keeper? :lol

Wild Cobra
03-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Where do I sign up?

wiki: Oath Keepers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_Keepers)

Oathkeepers: Orders We Will Not Obey (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/03/03/declaration-of-orders-we-will-not-obey/)

Zf2K4-BQYAI

SnakeBoy
03-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Zf2K4-BQYAI

When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart.

boutons_deux
03-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Paranaoid, racist, loser fuckheads.

Stringer_Bell
03-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Without analyzing them too much, it seems like a great idea and something I've always wondered existed as a silent code among the armed forces and ex-service personnel. The last thing I'd want to see is military/police forces confiscating shit for banks/government and searching houses and such...the armed forces are to protect the citizenry.

My main criticism, however, is that it appears to be created in 2009 (long after the best time to organize something like this). I guess it's all gonna seem reactionary to Obama, especially when people comment on that site about how a time when more than words are needed is quickly approaching. Muthafuckaz where have you been the last 8 years?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2010, 03:28 PM
It takes a brave man to take an oath against potential fantasy oppression.

boutons_deux
03-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Violent, losers killers masquerading as Mythic Knights Beyond Reproach hiding behind an oath to the Constitution, and against their own violent, paranoid fantasies.

Stringer_Bell
03-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Potential fantasy oppression? Paranoid fantasies?...then why were so many people against the Patriot Act, Wall Street bailouts, and the Iraq War being started on false pretenses? You afraid the government is spying on you? You afraid the banks are gonna put more people out of homes than in them? You afraid we're fighting in Iraq for reasons other than WMD?

Can someone point to these oath keeper folks "racist" and "violent" remarks? I thought all they were saying is that they wouldn't fuck with the American people if the government asked them to carry out the less happy aspects of things like martial law and property seizure.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Potential fantasy oppression? Paranoid fantasies?...then why were so many people against the Patriot Act, Wall Street bailouts, and the Iraq War being started on false pretenses? You afraid the government is spying on you? You afraid the banks are gonna put more people out of homes than in them? You afraid we're fighting in Iraq for reasons other than WMD?What does that have to do with fantasy domestic military operations?

Can someone point to these oath keeper folks "racist" and "violent" remarks? I thought all they were saying is that they wouldn't fuck with the American people if the government asked them to carry out the less happy aspects of things like martial law and property seizure.I didn't say they were violent or racist -- just dumb.

EmptyMan
03-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Boutons, u mad?

DarkReign
03-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Whats...the problem?