View Full Version : Is there anything funnier....than a Maverick fan with hope?

Pages : [1] 2

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I mean seriously, there is nothing funnier than watching them get all riled up the moment their team is even semi-decent. What they don't realize is that the Mavericks will never win a championship. It will never happen. There are cosmic and universal laws in place that will prevent this from ever happening. If you couldn't win in '06 it just isn't ever going to happen.

But keep on keeping on maggots. Watching your team go down in playoff flames will provide the rest of us with countless hours of entertainment.

:toast

badfish22
03-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Yes, a scurred lakerfan

Jacob1983
03-07-2010, 02:19 PM
This is coming from a fan of a team that has a rapist as its leader. :toast

TheRealCB
03-07-2010, 02:25 PM
I mean seriously, there is nothing funnier than watching them get all riled up the moment their team is even semi-decent. What they don't realize is that the Mavericks will never win a championship. It will never happen. There are cosmic and universal laws in place that will prevent this from ever happening. If you couldn't win in '06 it just isn't ever going to happen.

But keep on keeping on maggots. Watching your team go down in playoff flames will provide the rest of us with countless hours of entertainment.

You can feel us right behind you,can't ya?

lurker
03-07-2010, 02:26 PM
4upm6VtUwSs

dirk4mvp
03-07-2010, 02:27 PM
When's the next BWW gig, Jeff? I'm pretty curious to see if the band has gotten better. I know your still kickass on the drums.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 02:29 PM
The Mavericks are always gonna choke with their main core. I actually feel bad for some Mav fans cuz not all of them are terrible.

Having said that, just getting to the WCF should be a huge accomplishment for them.

TheRealCB
03-07-2010, 02:36 PM
The Mavericks are always gonna choke with their main core. I actually feel bad for some Mav fans cuz not all of them are terrible.

Having said that, just getting to the WCF should be a huge accomplishment for them.

Getting in the play-offs should be a huge accomplishment for you...

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Getting in the play-offs should be a huge accomplishment for you...

Considering we're only 3 games behind you and 5 games ahead of the 9th seed I think we'll be fine :toast

badfish22
03-07-2010, 02:41 PM

crofl irrelevant spurs

TheRealCB
03-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Considering we're only 3 games behind you and 5 games ahead of the 9th seed I think we'll be fine :toast

I know,it's only March..

lurker
03-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Have you seen the Spurs' remaining schedule? It's not pretty.

Muser
03-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Go Mavs! If the Spurs are gonna suck I want dirk to win a ring.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Have you seen the Spurs' remaining schedule? It's not pretty.

Oh if you think I mean the Spurs have a shot at catching the Mavs, the answer is hell no.

But if you think I mean the Spurs will make the playoffs, then my answer is most definitely.

DPG21920
03-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes there is. Ron Artest's post game.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 02:55 PM
lakerfan should be more concerned about avoiding a 3 game losing streak, tbh.

Ditty
03-07-2010, 02:57 PM

this will be the last team i would root for

Muser
03-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Carter skullfucking the Lakers.

sonic21
03-07-2010, 03:07 PM

:tu

picc84
03-07-2010, 03:09 PM

At least we know our leader can take charge.

mavsfan1000
03-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Another fucking annoying Laker fan.

san antonio spurs
03-07-2010, 03:15 PM
At least we know our leader can take charge.

So you agree he is a rapist?

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2010, 03:37 PM

this is gold :toast

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 03:53 PM
LOL reminds me of Cowboy fans..I got a few friends that are big fans that say the same thing every year.."This is our year", "We're the most talented team", "Watch out, Romo is taking over this season" etc lmao..& then when their season ends they dont pick up their phones or respond to texts for atleast a week hahahaha

Ghazi
03-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Mavericks will never win a title with their main core...

this core is far different from 2006, which mind you should have won a championship. Dirk, Terry, and Dampier are the only core remaining members from the screwjob in '06 and fluke shots of Golden State in '07.

sribb43
03-07-2010, 03:56 PM

That same core no longer exists...basically it's just dirk and jet..damp has become a backup

Amarelooms
03-07-2010, 03:57 PM
this will be the last team i would root for

You are not a Texan but a tool...suck it loser :elephant

DJB
03-07-2010, 04:17 PM
crofl irrelevant spurs

crofl worst team in Texas NBA history

badfish22
03-07-2010, 04:20 PM
crofl worst team in Texas NBA history

crofl. Keep holding on to those memories

pking
03-07-2010, 04:29 PM

I appreciate this! :lol

Muser
03-07-2010, 04:32 PM
I appreciate this! :lol

Dirk is a class act and has serious game, he deserves a ring.

JustBlaze
03-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Whatever happened to the 82 win ecstasy?

Ditty
03-07-2010, 05:17 PM
You are not a Texan but a tool...suck it loser :elephant

okay douche like you would cheer for the spurs either

Findog
03-07-2010, 05:24 PM

Had to make a thread about an "irrelevant team."

Findog
03-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Who is mentally soft? Dirk? Terry? Dampier? Only core guys left from 2006.

DubMcDub
03-07-2010, 05:41 PM
The creation of this thread reeks of scared Laker fan who's trying to convince himself that his team is still the heavy favorite to win the West. Fact is, Dallas, Denver, and Utah all have a substantial chance of knocking off the Lakers.

bostonguy
03-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Mavs are the team best equipped in the west to take it to the Lakers because they have a balanced O, solid D and have a high IQ. Lakers have their work cut out for them.

Findog
03-07-2010, 05:43 PM
The Lakers are still the favorites and they should be. But the Jazz, Nuggs and Mavs all have a decent shot at upsetting them. To deny otherwise is just silly.

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Who gives a fuck about favorites..We'll see in the playoffs, anything can happen.

Findog
03-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Who gives a fuck about favorites..We'll see in the playoffs, anything can happen.

DouchedandChilled obviously does. The Mavs are so irrelevant, Laker fans need to create threads about them.

mavsfan1000
03-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Laker fans should really worry about their team. They are becoming irrelevant with 3 straight losses. lol

bostonguy
03-07-2010, 05:54 PM
The Lakers are still the favorites and they should be. But the Jazz, Nuggs and Mavs all have a decent shot at upsetting them. To deny otherwise is just silly.

Jazz? They can't win in LA and LA is more than capable of winning in Utah. I don't see it. They also don't have the D to contain the Lakers O.

Nuggets? They would push the Lakers like they did last year. Problem is Martin's injury is vital and they don't play very good D. Beating LA in a shootout is bad strategy. Add to that, they aren't a very smart basketball team.

Mavs? I give them the best shot if healthy. They have a frontline that can hang with the Lakers. They play solid D and are well balanced.

sonic21
03-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Dirk finally has a very good supporting cast. I like the mavs chance to win it all.

21_Blessings
03-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Laker fans should really worry about their team. They are becoming irrelevant with 3 straight losses. lol

Get a clue you stupid fucking yokel. Regular season doesn't mean shit.

Dallas will never win a ring with Dirk as their main guy. Dallas still doesn't have any post-game whatsoever. Dirk is still the same jumpshooting cock choker that shit the bed in 07.

:rollin :rollin :rollin Shut down by one of the WORST defenses in the league. IN THE PLAYOFFS. :lol:lol

badfish22
03-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Lakerfan is shitting its pants right now

alchemist
03-07-2010, 06:44 PM

Dallas will never win a ring with Dirk as their main guy. Dallas still doesn't have any post-game whatsoever. Dirk is still the same jumpshooting cock choker that shit the bed in 07.

:rollin :rollin :rollin Shut down by one of the WORST defenses in the league. IN THE PLAYOFFS. :lol:lol

:lmao @ Mavfan with hope

Ghazi
03-07-2010, 06:49 PM

nice damage control. you were calling 70+ wins in offseason, and said Lakers would start peaking in march.

LMAO 21 idiots.

Banzai
03-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Lakerfan is shitting its pants right now

3 losses is bad..but isn't the end of the world.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 07:33 PM
3 losses is bad..but isn't the end of the world.

Right, but why are lakerfans making new threads about the Mavs everyday?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Laker fans vs Mav fans vs Spur fans

The playoffs must be near

DAF86
03-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Dirk finally has a very good supporting cast. I like the mavs chance to win it all.

The problem is the Mavs don't have a good enough franchise player.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 07:45 PM
I think the talk of Dirk not being clutch is overdone, I just don't see the supporting cast as championship material. I also can't see Jason Kidd playing out of his mind in the playoffs like he has been lately. I think the Mavs ceiling is the WCF, but who knows.

I also think the Lakers will get their shit together come playoff time.

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:02 PM

Of course they don't.

Manu > Dirk.

:lol

D2Procon
03-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I honestly think Mavs are going to win the title this year infact they're my team in the west. Lakers are too inconsistent especially with the talent they have.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 08:12 PM

Damn, if only they had Manu. Manu and the "best PF in the leauge" are doing a great job leading San Antonio.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Of course they don't.

Manu > Dirk.

lol. Even other spurfans ignore that guy.

DAF86
03-07-2010, 08:13 PM
I think the talk of Dirk not being clutch is overdone, I just don't see the supporting cast as championship material. I also can't see Jason Kidd playing out of his mind in the playoffs like he has been lately. I think the Mavs ceiling is the WCF, but who knows.

I also think the Lakers will get their shit together come playoff time.

Nobody is saying that Dirk isn't clutch, I'm just saying that he isn't a good enough player to be considered a tier 1 franchise player, he can't take over an entire series and will his team to victory 'cause he just doesn't impact the game in a lot of ways like most true franchise players do, when his shot isn't falling he usually doesn't do a lot of anything else. Besides I don't know how many franchise players have shot less than 40% from the field like Dirk did in the '06 finals (maybe Lebron in '07 but I'm not sure).

badfish22
03-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Nobody is saying that Dirk isn't clutch, I'm just saying that he isn't a good enough player to be considered a tier 1 franchise player, he can't take over an entire series and will his team to victory 'cause he just doesn't impact the game in a lot of ways like most true franchise players do, when his shot isn't falling he usually doesn't do a lot of anything else. Besides I don't know how many franchise players have shot less than 40% from the field like Dirk did in the '06 finals (maybe Lebron in '07 but I'm not sure).

:lmao

dirk4mvp
03-07-2010, 08:15 PM

Obviously he's blocked the series where Manu helped his send his own team home out of his mind.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 08:16 PM
If Dirk isn't shooting well, it definitely hinders his value on the court, but at least this year's Mavs team has more depth, so if he does have a rough game or two they might be able to offset it. I just think they lack experience to make an over the hill push into the finals. I just don't trust their supporting cast as "championship contenders".

I actually like Dirk, but as I said before, the WCF is their ceiling.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Where all the Manu vs Dirk comparison's coming from? Were there Spur fans actually saying Manu > Dirk??

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Bob Petit, Shaq, Hakeem, Moses and Dirk: Only guys to avg. 25/11 in the playoffs for their career. Dirk is "only a scorer."

dirk4mvp
03-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Were there Spur fans actually saying Manu > Dirk??

Yes. Findawg started a poll in the Spurs section a while ago, and there were a surprising number that think Manu > Dirk. Sad really.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Yes. Findawg started a poll in the Spurs section a while ago, and there were a surprising number that think Manu > Dirk. Sad really.

That is sad, I'm not even touching that :lol

badfish22
03-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Obviously he's blocked the series where Manu helped his send his own team home out of his mind.

Lol. People love to forget that he averages 26/11 in the playoffs.

But don't really mind DAF. Other spurfans have told me how much they think of him :lmao

badfish22
That is sad, I'm not even touching that :lol

My point exactly :lmao

DAF86

Anyone can will a team to victory averaging 20 FT per game on a series, just ask D-Wade.

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I just think they lack experience to make an over the hill push into the finals.

Dirk, Jet and Dampier have been to the Finals; Kidd has been to the Finals twice. Butler, Najera, Barea, Stevenson and Haywood are not playoff virgins. Try again.

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Anyone can will a team to victory averaging 20 FT per game on a series, just ask D-Wade.

Dirk didn't shoot the same # of FTs against San Antonio that Wade shot against Dallas. Wade averaged 17 FTAs per game against Dallas. If memory serves, Duncan got more FTAs than Dirk in that 06 series.

dirk4mvp
03-07-2010, 08:22 PM

So first he's not good enough to be a franchise player, and now you're putting him on the same tier as Wade. Pick a lane please.

Also, it's not Dirk's fault the Spurs had dogshit trying to guard him and the only way to try to slow him down is foul him :lol :lol

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:23 PM

Surprising # = Manu won the poll.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Dirk, Jet and Dampier have been to the Finals; Kidd has been to the Finals twice. Butler, Najera, Barea, Stevenson and Haywood are not playoff virgins. Try again.

Findog, how far do you honestly see this year's team going?

I feel like you feel how I feel, in that the Mavs probably won't get past the Lakers (aka the WCF being the Mavs ceiling). Still about 6 weeks before playoff time, but are you expecting a finals berth, or a WCF exit?

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Findog, how far do you honestly see this year's team going?

I feel like you feel how I feel, in that the Mavs probably won't get past the Lakers (aka the WCF being the Mavs ceiling). Still about 6 weeks before playoff time, but are you expecting a finals berth, or a WCF exit?

Conference Finals, take the Lakers to 6 or 7 games. And they won't lose bc they "don't have enough experience" or are "mentally soft," it will be bc the Lakers are just better.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 08:32 PM
The X-factor is Jason Terry. Will he disappear again like last year, or will he show up like he did in our finals run? When Jet is hot, it makes the Mavs almost impossible to guard.

ElNono
03-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Bob Petit, Shaq, Hakeem, Moses and Dirk: Only guys to avg. 25/11 in the playoffs for their career. Dirk is "only a scorer."

Petit: 1x NBA Champion
Shaq: 4x NBA Champion
Moses: 1x NBA Champion
Dirk: ....

Can you spot the difference?

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:40 PM

One is an active NBA player?

DAF86
03-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Dirk: 39 FG% shooter in the finals and a mayor FT choke.

Fixed.

DAF86
03-07-2010, 08:43 PM
So first he's not good enough to be a franchise player, and now you're putting him on the same tier as Wade. Pick a lane please.

Also, it's not Dirk's fault the Spurs had dogshit trying to guard him and the only way to try to slow him down is foul him :lol :lol

I never said anything about Dirk and Wade beign on the same tier.

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 08:43 PM

:lmao I actually like Dirk but I just cant see him winning a title..I dunno why..He's a great scorer though, I'm looking forward to seeing how he does in the playoffs this year

ElNono
03-07-2010, 08:45 PM
One is an active NBA player?

See, the problem is that all those guys translated their talent into a championship (or more)

Dirk will be remembered as the guy that had the talent and could never win it all...

badfish22
03-07-2010, 08:46 PM

See, the problem is that all those guys translated their talent into a championship (or more)

Dirk will be remembered as the guy that had the talent and could never win it all...

We'll see.

DPG21920
03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
I just really want to see a Mavs/Lakers series.

Findog
03-07-2010, 08:58 PM

We will see. Dirk's career is not over yet.

ElNono
03-07-2010, 09:05 PM
We'll see.

We will see. Dirk's career is not over yet.

And we've come full circle with the thread's title... :toast

badfish22
I just really want to see a Mavs/Lakers series.

I grow more anxious for the playoffs everyday. I like the Mavs chances if we can get fully healthy and start clicking.

The team seems ready. You can tell they are hungry.

Goran Dragic
Why is it that people who harbor Nazis hate Dirk so much? You guys realize he's German?

Findog
03-07-2010, 09:06 PM

Where did I say the Mavs were going to win the title this year?

badfish22
03-07-2010, 09:07 PM

tbh, Dirk should have already won a title, if not for Salvatore and the rest of the refs in the Miami series.

ElNono
03-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Where did I say the Mavs were going to win the title this year?

The thread title reads: "Is there anything funnier....than a Maverick fan with hope?"

I don't see anything about winning a title this year there, do you?

ElNono
03-07-2010, 09:09 PM
tbh, Dirk should have already won a title, if not for Salvatore and the rest of the refs in the Miami series.

In retrospect, I think that was his best shot at it.
Didn't happen though... and if you wanna roll with a moral championship, then hey, I'm not going to stop you.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 09:10 PM
The thread title reads: "Is there anything funnier....than a Maverick fan with hope?"

Lol do you expect us to be all doom and gloom, and not think our team has a shot?

Way to agree with dazed. I hope that makes you proud of yourself :lol

Findog
03-07-2010, 09:10 PM

Mavs fans don't have "hope," we're like the pre-2004 Red Sox of the NBA. We expect things to go wrong and bad things to happen.

The Mavs are looking good and have an outside shot at winning a title this year, nothing more and nothing less.

badfish22
03-07-2010, 09:11 PM
In retrospect, I think that was his best shot at it.
Didn't happen though... and if you wanna roll with a moral championship, then hey, I'm not going to stop you.

I said he should have a ring. Didn't say that he has one.

DPG21920
Mavs fans don't have "hope," we're like the pre-2004 Red Sox of the NBA. We expect things to go wrong and bad things to happen.

The Mavs are looking good and have an outside shot at winning a title this year, nothing more and nothing less.

That is certainly not how all Mav fans feel :lol

ElNono
Lol do you expect us to be all doom and gloom, and not think are team has a shot.

No, I really expect you to be hopeful. It just makes the downfall all that more hilarious.

Way to agree with dazed. I hope that makes you proud of yourself :lol

:lol Lakerfan has a point on this one...

Goran Dragic
03-07-2010, 09:12 PM
If the Mavs traded Dirk for Manu they'd be a lock to go all the way!

Findog
03-07-2010, 09:12 PM
That is certainly not how all Mav fans feel :lol

They should.

ElNono
03-07-2010, 09:13 PM
I said he should have a ring. Didn't say that he has one.

Exactly, you don't get a ring for winning moral championships or regular season best record...

ElNono
03-07-2010, 09:14 PM

See, I hate centered Mavs fans like you... :lol

mavs>spurs2
03-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Why is it that people who harbor Nazis hate Dirk so much? You guys realize he's German?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

It has something to do with that whole mistakenly thinking that Manu is the greatest foreign player of all time thing brah

Goran Dragic
03-07-2010, 09:27 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

It has something to do with that whole mistakenly thinking that Manu is the greatest foreign player of all time thing brah

I don't think the Nazis would appreciate that very much.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-07-2010, 09:29 PM
C'mon son

ElNono
03-07-2010, 09:29 PM

Who hates Dirk?

I think he will be remembered as one of the most talented players to play the game that did not win a championship...

Barkley, Malone, Stockton, they all seem to be doing fine with a distinction like that...

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Dirk's a good guy..he'll be remembered like ElNono said, nothing wrong with that..I like him, his broken heart coming from Cristal really shed light on the "real" human side of Dirk Nowitzki, making him a more likable NBA figure..he's also quite the comedian with his "Jigga Man" comment..

daslicer
03-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Dirk is already a locked up HOFer, along with being I would say third or 4th best player of the decade. I would put him behind Duncan, and Shaq, and some would put Kobe also ahead him but I would have at third its all debatable.

duhoh
03-08-2010, 02:32 AM
more power to texas for all three teams to actually have rings.

but it's not happening until it happens. let's wait and see.

21_Blessings
03-08-2010, 05:29 AM
I
The team seems ready. You can tell they are hungry.

Hungry for more playoff failure!

Ghazi
03-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Again, the mavs are so irrelevant that a bunch of troll Laker fans feel the need to talk about them... along with butthurt Spurs fans.

21_Blessings
03-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Again, the mavs are so irrelevant that a bunch of troll Laker fans feel the need to talk about them... along with butthurt Spurs fans.

We're just laughing at Dallas fan's mass delusion.

Indazone
03-08-2010, 10:08 AM
I am rooting for you Big Blue!! Go get that trophy Charlie Brown.

http://www.ukteamshop.com/wildcats/images/D/101-233-l.jpg

JHpvpcCJmVw

nkdlunch
03-08-2010, 11:37 AM

Amuseddaysleeper
03-08-2010, 11:53 AM
This is all started because Dallas fans freaked over some saying they were the third best team in the West.

Not a big deal.

Shank
03-08-2010, 11:58 AM
This is all started because Dallas fans freaked over some saying they were the third best team in the West.

Not a big deal.

Are they not, at the very least?

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 12:03 PM

It's almost as funny as the delusion Lakers/Spurs fans have about personally contributing to championships.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-08-2010, 12:05 PM

Truthfully, I still have Denver as my No. 2, but Dallas isn't far behind.

If K Mart is out for the playoffs, then that definitely changes things. I've stated many times before but I see Dallas's absolute ceiling being the WCF, and that's not a bad thing obviously.

Dallas beating Denver in round 2 wouldn't be shocking, but I personally would give the edge to Denver.

Best of luck to you guys.

Shank
03-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Truthfully, I still have Denver as my No. 2, but Dallas isn't far behind.

If K Mart is out for the playoffs, then that definitely changes things. I've stated many times before but I see Dallas's absolute ceiling being the WCF, and that's not a bad thing obviously.

Dallas beating Denver in round 2 wouldn't be shocking, but I personally would give the edge to Denver.

Best of luck to you guys.

Love you.

greensborohill
03-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Hope was the only thing that was left once they opened Pandora's box. . . . . without you don't have much of anything.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Love you.

Love you too brah

ElNono
03-08-2010, 01:24 PM
It's almost as funny as the delusion Lakers/Spurs fans have about personally contributing to championships.

There's worse. You could actually claim to be Goran Dragic, out of all people.

benefactor
03-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Is there anything funnier....than a Maverick fan with hope?
Yes, there is.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Ghazi
03-08-2010, 02:50 PM

Oh you mean the delusion Spurs and Lakers fans are MAKING uP? I dont see any dallas fans seriously saying the mavs are a lock to win it all or make the Finals.

Mavs fans are justified into thinking they have a shot though... only an idiot would turn a blind eye to their post trade efforts

Ghazi
03-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Oh, and I love people who think they're witty when they say the Mavs wont win an NBA championship this year... like its really going out on a limb to say any team wont win it all

Muser
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Go Mavs!

jack0fspeed
03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I am rooting for you Big Blue!! Go get that trophy Charlie Brown.

http://www.ukteamshop.com/wildcats/images/D/101-233-l.jpg

JHpvpcCJmVw

Funny. But I don't think the O'Brian trophy would fit in this box. You're probably too young to remember what it looks like.

Congrats on getting out of the first round for the first time in 15 years.

jack0fspeed
03-08-2010, 05:42 PM

Funny you mentioned 2006. That year, the Mavs took out the reigning champion and 63-19 top seeded Spurs en route to that loss in the NBA finals.

I don't know whether the Mavs will win it all, but they are a dangerous team. They can beat the Lakers.

adrienne
03-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Hope? A team who was struggling makes a great trade, wins 11 in a row, keeps winning despite injuries, moves up in the standings, and you want us to lose hope now of all times?

I don't think anyone is saying Dallas will win a championship, but they look like they could POSSIBLY do some damage in the playoffs. Stranger things have happened. Also, I'm pretty sure the whole point of being a fan is hoping for the best.

Indazone
03-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Bump!!

Indazone
03-14-2010, 09:09 AM

mavsfan1000
03-14-2010, 12:54 PM
So anytime the mavs lose a game, this thread will be bumped? Stupid trolls.

dirk4mvp
03-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Spur fans I love you! :married:

Allanon
03-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Knicks payback... CROFL

21_Blessings
03-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Mavs fans are justified into thinking they have a shot though... only an idiot would turn a blind eye to their post trade efforts

Just like they were in 2007. :lmao

Mass delusion from the usual Dallas Fan carnival . Nothing more.

mavsfan1000
03-14-2010, 09:43 PM

God you are annoying.

Rogue
03-14-2010, 10:06 PM

Fuck the Lakers and yourself, you shit-turgid fuck.

kamikazi_player
04-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Bump

cornbread
04-25-2010, 09:35 PM
crofl irrelevant spurs

Awesome.

benefactor
04-25-2010, 09:55 PM
Awesome.

crofl irrelevant spurs
:downspin:

DAF86
04-25-2010, 09:57 PM
lol badfish

4>0rings
04-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Damn, if only they had Manu. Manu and the "best PF in the leauge" are doing a great job leading San Antonio.
If only. :lol

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Badfish won't show his face in here :lol

MannyIsGod
04-25-2010, 10:14 PM
crofl irrelevant spurs

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

21_Blessings
04-25-2010, 10:18 PM
So anytime the mavs choke a playoff series, this thread will be bumped? I'm gay.

21_Blessings
04-25-2010, 10:19 PM
this core is far different from 2006, which mind you should have won a championship. Dirk, Terry, and Dampier are the only core remaining members from the screwjob in '06 and fluke shots of Golden State in '07.

Yeah and those fluke shots huh Ghazi.

Jacob1983
04-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Your team might lose to an 8 seed and a team that's in the playoffs for the first time since relocating. Kind of embarassing. And your Lakers are the defending champs. At least with the Mavs, it's not as embarassing. Sure, they are probably going to lose to the Spurs in the first round but they're playing the Spurs. The Spurs.

badfish22
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
all the spurfans sure can talk now :lol

badfish22
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Badfish won't show his face in here :lol

I seem to remember you saying similar things tbh

z0sa
04-25-2010, 11:51 PM

and you can't say shit :lol

SAtown
04-25-2010, 11:52 PM

jag
04-25-2010, 11:57 PM

You're gonna get clowned for trying to fit in with the LOL crew. That's just how it goes when you try to act bold before the playoffs even started.

badfish22
04-25-2010, 11:58 PM
I'll admit the Mavs had me fooled. They actually looked like a contending team. But Jason Kidd hasn't played to his level in these playoffs (probably cause he averaged so many mpg throughout the season) and Rick Carlisle upped his retardation more than I thought possible. Game 3 was the one the Mavs should have won. But Carlisle fucked us. Anyway, beating this one man team doesn't mean you are contenders.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I'll admit the Mavs had me fooled.

Is it 11 straight 50 win seasons now?

jag
04-26-2010, 12:01 AM
Anyway, beating this one man team doesn't mean you are contenders.

"just because you beat us doesn't mean you're good!!! Trust me, im good at calling these type of things."

MannyIsGod
04-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Your team might lose to an 8 seed and a team that's in the playoffs for the first time since relocating. Kind of embarassing. And your Lakers are the defending champs. At least with the Mavs, it's not as embarassing. Sure, they are probably going to lose to the Spurs in the first round but they're playing the Spurs. The Spurs.

I guess if anyone knows about losing to 8 seeds.

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:04 AM
"just because you beat us doesn't mean you're good!!! Trust me, im good at calling these type of things."

:lol didn't realize you cared about my opinion so much.

jag
04-26-2010, 12:06 AM
:lol didn't realize you cared about my opinion so much.

"Trust me, i know a good team when i see one!"

You're gonna get clowned for trying to fit in with the LOL crew. That's just how it goes when you try to act bold before the playoffs even started.

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:08 AM
damn you mad. Will it help if I tell you the Spurs might be able to get to the WCF?

jag
04-26-2010, 12:10 AM
damn you mad. Will it help if I tell you the Spurs might be able to get to the WCF?

Nah. You don't seem to hot in the prediction area.

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:12 AM
crofl irrelevant spurs

still irrelevant. Mavs are just more irrelevant. Kinda like a reverse of last year.

jag
04-26-2010, 12:15 AM
still irrelevant. Mavs are just more irrelevant. Kinda like a reverse of last year.

lol the mavs ever being relevant

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:16 AM
lol the mavs ever being relevant

:rolleyes

jag
04-26-2010, 12:19 AM
"um, ten 50-win seasons...pshh."

Findog
04-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Dallas Mavericks: The pre-2004 Boston Red Sox of the NBA.

mogrovejo
04-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Spursfans are the new Mavsfans/Lakersfans: cocky and brash without much of a reason for it, wildly overrating their team and underrating the competition.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 12:22 AM
^ and you're some douche who's convinced random internet people care about his opinion. Stick to opining, loser.

mogrovejo
04-26-2010, 12:24 AM
Spursfans are the new Mavsfans/Lakersfans: cocky and brash without much of a reason for it, wildly overrating their team and underrating the competition.

Ghazi
04-26-2010, 12:27 AM
tell em mogro :tu

jag
04-26-2010, 12:27 AM

I was in the NBA forum before you even knew what Spurstalk was, Celtics fan in Spain.

The only reason Spurs fans are even talking shit right now is because of how some of the Mavs fans in here act 24/7. They put everyone on blast like they're team has ever done anything.

I don't think the Spurs have accomplished shit this season. They've got a long way to go.

mogrovejo
04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Spursfans are the new Mavsfans/Lakersfans: cocky and brash without much of a reason for it, wildly overrating their team and underrating the competition..

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
I was in the NBA forum before you even knew what Spurstalk was,

z0sa
04-26-2010, 12:29 AM
mogrovejo could leave the NBA forum forever and nobody would give a flying fuck.

jag
04-26-2010, 12:29 AM

"Hey LOL crew...i'm doing good right?"

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:32 AM
you really like to to talk about this LOL crew don't you.

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:33 AM
sig: "This ain't easy," Terry said. "If it was, we would have swept them by now. But we had a nine-point lead. A championship team holds that lead and walks away with it. These are two championship teams going at it."

No, Jason, the Spurs are the only team in this battle with banners at their arena. Four of them. The only thing amidst the rafters at Dallas' American Airlines Center is, well, rafters.

"beating the Mavs is no big deal"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-26-2010, 12:35 AM
From my experience _JaG only talks shit in response to others talking shit. I don't think he's being overly cocky at all.

dickface
^ and you're some douche who's convinced random internet people care about his opinion.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

if this isn't the biggest "pot meet kettle" post in the history of SpursTalk, I don't know what is.

jag
You totally just turned my game on me.

Beating the Mavs is nice because it's a rivalry, but that doesn't mean the Spurs have accomplished shit. It's good to see the Spurs play at a high level.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

if this isn't the biggest "pot meet kettle" post in the history of SpursTalk, I don't know what is.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

z0sa
04-26-2010, 12:38 AM
God only knows you care about my opinion, pussyface

z0sa
04-26-2010, 12:38 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sup fat rich jew faggot?

dirk4mvp
04-26-2010, 12:45 AM
tbh _Jag is legit. And he ain't scurred to play ball in Memphrica.

mavsfan1000
04-26-2010, 12:49 AM
Spurs will probably get to the finals imo. They are that good.

jag
04-26-2010, 12:54 AM
I'll hoop in the 901

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-26-2010, 12:58 AM
sup fat rich jew faggot?

so lets get your insults straight-

fat - Well yes, I was fat 2 years ago and lost a significant amount of weight. Maybe you should work on material that relates to my current physical stature.

rich - sorry brah, I can't help the fact both of my parents are both very well off people. With that said, I'll give you creativity. Making fun of someone because they/their family has money is original to say the least.

Jew - Unfortunately this is also something I was born with, but how exactly is this an insult?

faggot - sorry, I like women.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:02 AM

they're actually your "style" of insults simply being rehashed, not surprising you missed that (or worse, think your versions are "different")

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-26-2010, 01:03 AM
they're actually your "style" of insults simply being rehashed, not surprising you missed that (or worse, think your versions are "different")

Well glad to see you understand how awesome my insults are, you've done a fine job mimicking my swag!

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:10 AM
Well glad to see you understand how awesome my insults are, you've done a fine job mimicking my swag!

I can't mimic your swag: you've got fully lined pockets, Daddy bought you a car for your 16th, you get a free ride at University regardless of grades, you got family political connections, shit I'll be honest, who else besides another rich jew could possibly exhibit your confidence, especially when talking about other races? I know my silly, fat, poor San Antonian, Mexican, retarded landscaping-aka-lawnmowing ass couldn't do it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-26-2010, 01:12 AM
I can't mimic your swag: you've got fully lined pockets, Daddy bought you a car for your 16th, you get a free ride at University regardless of grades, you got family political connections, shit I'll be honest, who else besides another rich jew could possibly exhibit your confidence, especially when talking about other races? I know my silly, fat, poor San Antonian, Mexican, retarded landscaping-aka-lawnmowing ass couldn't do it.

I do? SWEET!

John Terry
04-26-2010, 01:16 AM

fat - Well yes, I was fat 2 years ago and lost a significant amount of weight. Maybe you should work on material that relates to my current physical stature.

rich - sorry brah, I can't help the fact both of my parents are both very well off people. With that said, I'll give you creativity. Making fun of someone because they/their family has money is original to say the least.

Jew - Unfortunately this is also something I was born with, but how exactly is this an insult?

faggot - sorry, I like women.
Calling you "Jewish" seems to be his original attempt, I guess.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Calling you "Jewish" seems to be his original attempt, I guess.

Yep, DoK is a long nosed greedy skull cap wearer.

jag
04-26-2010, 01:24 AM
Yep, DoK is a long nosed greedy skull cap wearer.

I thought you had issues with people making racial slurs?

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:28 AM

What's wrong with calling DoK the former fatass current rich Jew he is? I mean, whenever he's not studying the Torah, he's on this site calling every Spursfan who disagrees with him a retarded, fatass, landscaping beaner.

jag
04-26-2010, 01:30 AM
What's wrong with calling DoK the former fatass current rich Jew he is? I mean, whenever he's not studying the Torah, he's on this site calling every Spursfan who disagrees with him a retarded, fatass, landscaping beaner.

It doesn't seem like your style.

If i had big issues with the crime in TN i wouldn't go out and slaughter a family of four just to show my distaste.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:35 AM
It doesn't seem like your style.

If i had big issues with the crime in TN i wouldn't go out and slaughter a family of four just to show my distaste.

Yeah, these kinds of insults are lame as hell.

Right DoK?

Jekka
04-26-2010, 01:35 AM
I wish Zosa was a Mavs fan.

Fuck is there anyone who actually likes him?

-MannyIsGod

(forgot to log out Jess)

4>0rings
04-26-2010, 01:41 AM
I do? SWEET!Fat rich jew faggot :rollin

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:41 AM
I wish Zosa was a Mavs fan.

Fuck is there anyone who actually likes him?

-MannyIsGod

(forgot to log out Jess)

MannyIsAFailure,

I'm still waiting on your inside source confirming Manu isn't 100%. I've been waiting since before the All-Star break, which is when you claimed the Spurs doctors were either wrong or lying about Manu's condition.

Whenever you stop being a punk bitch and admit you were wrong about Manu, as well as ignorant about Spurs official position on his health, I will be waiting.

-z0sa

TD 21
04-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Nobody should be surprised by this result. As I alluded to before the series, the team stats suggest that the Spurs are flat out a better team and let's face facts: At the end of the day, the Spurs have three of the four best players in the series. I'd still hesitate to put Hill ahead of more established players like Kidd and Butler, but at this exact moment, there's no question he's a better player. So you could argue that they have four of the five best players in the series. Anytime you have that, you have an excellent chance to win a series.

MannyIsGod
04-26-2010, 01:48 AM
MannyIsAFailure,

I'm still waiting on your inside source confirming Manu isn't 100%. I've been waiting since before the All-Star break, which is when you claimed the Spurs doctors were either wrong or lying about Manu's condition.

Whenever you stop being a punk bitch and admit you were wrong about Manu, as well as ignorant about Spurs official position on his health, I will be waiting.

-z0sa

I was wrong about Manu's health.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 01:50 AM
Bravo man. Maybe one day you'll get past your contempt and allow yourself to actually cheer alongside me (as a spursfan). I've said it before, I still really don't know why you dislike me.

Indazone
04-26-2010, 08:19 AM
A hijacked thread but I digress...

http://www.freewebs.com/trademastersports/DALLAS%20MAVERICKS.jpg

:rollin

:nope

MannyIsGod
04-26-2010, 08:31 AM
You want to know why I don't like you? You're probably the most annoying poster on Spurstalk at the moment. Thats a serious fucking accomplishment.

FkLA
04-26-2010, 08:32 AM
badpussy22 just being the dumbass he's supposed to be in this thread

Spursmania
04-26-2010, 09:11 AM

Spursmania
04-26-2010, 09:14 AM
I'll admit the Mavs had me fooled. They actually looked like a contending team. But Jason Kidd hasn't played to his level in these playoffs (probably cause he averaged so many mpg throughout the season) and Rick Carlisle upped his retardation more than I thought possible. Game 3 was the one the Mavs should have won. But Carlisle fucked us. Anyway, beating this one man team doesn't mean you are contenders.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 09:15 AM
You want to know why I don't like you? You're probably the most annoying poster on Spurstalk at the moment. Thats a serious fucking accomplishment.

I've never done shit to you. If you want to continue this "feud", so be it.

Muser
04-26-2010, 09:15 AM
crofl irrelevant spurs

crofl

in2deep
04-26-2010, 09:19 AM

:wakeup

DAF86
04-26-2010, 11:39 AM

So you're telling me that you've found confident Spurs fans in a Spurs forum when the Spurs are winning? Shocking!!!

There're thousands of Spurs fans on this forum, tell me how many Spurs fans acting cocky you've seen, 10, 20? tbh, I've seen a lot more Spurs fans saying that we should stay humble than acting cocky. And in this thread the only thing Spurs fans are doing is answer to cocky comments from other fans.

smeagol
04-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Telling a Jew he is a Jew, and thinking that is an insult, is pretty stupid, if you ask me.

admiralsnackbar
04-26-2010, 01:43 PM

I love the irony of somebody who purportedly cares about manners so much that they have Burke's quote on the subject in their sig consistently finding ways to say things in the most brusque, condescending, generalizing way possible.

Payaso.

IronMexican
04-26-2010, 01:51 PM
roflrcorflc

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-26-2010, 01:58 PM

That's the irony of it all. I could care less about the Jew insults, I go to synagogue like once a year. z0sa's hypocrisy is the funniest part, criticizing me for the racial slurs and then criticizing mogro for acting like a know-it-all.

cheguevara
05-13-2010, 02:48 PM

now these stupid ass mavfans think they will get Lebron next year

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 02:49 PM
lol bumping a thread

lol faggot

sefant77
05-13-2010, 02:50 PM

now these stupid ass mavfans think they will get Lebron next year

"Getting Lebron" vs "Being in the race".

Too hard to understand for a small brain, huh?

DPG21920
05-13-2010, 03:07 PM
They are pimping this lebron to Dallas idea very hard on the local radio. It is definitely feasible, but there are a ton of factors to consider. The idea does have some logical merit.

Mavs_man_41
05-13-2010, 03:16 PM
ITS OUR JOB AS MAV FANS TO STAND UP AND MAKE HIM FEEL WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED!!! DALLAS STAND UP!! :danceclub

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 03:21 PM
:clap :clap :clap

:danceclub

cheguevara
05-13-2010, 03:23 PM
goddam you guys are pathetic

carry on...

Man About Town
05-13-2010, 03:23 PM
They are pimping this lebron to Dallas idea very hard on the local radio. It is definitely feasible, but there are a ton of factors to consider. The idea does have some logical merit.

I think it's all moot because Chicago and NY are his top two choices if he decides to leave. But it can easily happen if he wants to be a Mav.

Greg Oden
05-13-2010, 03:24 PM

carry on...

take a break from licking nkdlunch's gooch to post this?

Mavs_man_41
I think it's all moot because Chicago and NY are his top two choices if he decides to leave. But it can easily happen if he wants to be a Mav.

that's why it's our job as the people of dallas to make sure he wants to!! we need to build up the hype around the city so when cuban brings him here for a little chat, it's the deal breaker

Ghazi
Chicago to live in the shadow of Jordan? I fucking think not!

New York to play with Danillo Gallinari? I fucking think not!

Dallas to play next to 2 hall of famers and live in NOBODY's shadow? :clap :clap :yes

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 03:25 PM

carry on...

your wife has grown apathetic to the small size of your cack.

Mavs_man_41
05-13-2010, 03:26 PM

carry on...

hey man, what's your name? sorry i don't speak spanish, is that ChugGravy? you like to chug man chowder? cool story bro

Mavs_man_41
05-13-2010, 03:26 PM
your wife has grown apathetic to the small size of your cack.

lol i get it cack, because it's like a single prick off a cactus

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 03:36 PM
lol i get it cack, because it's like a single prick off a cactus

Rather McRatherly Rather

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 03:37 PM
One thing is for sure.

ChugGuevos more than likely owns 35+ brown pride, aztec shirts from the flea market.

Mavs_man_41
05-13-2010, 03:53 PM
i saw some of those at the mexican mall over here in ft worth!! el mercado or whatever they call that shit!

cheguevara
05-13-2010, 03:56 PM
:lmao mavfans

hey if Lebron doesn't work out, maybe cuban can build a time machine and draft Jordan

there is still hope! :downspin:

Greg Oden
05-13-2010, 03:57 PM
:lmao mavfans

hey if Lebron doesn't work out, maybe cuban can build a time machine and draft Jordan

there is still hope! :downspin:

lol attending the lefty school of humor

picc84
05-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Spurs will probably get to the finals imo. They are that good.

"they beat the mavs...must be solid" :rollin

cheguevara
05-03-2011, 10:09 AM
bump for another day of Maverick fans with hope :lol

we all know it will eventually come crumbling down this series or next.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 11:34 AM
:lmao losing to an 8 seed

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 11:49 AM
:lmao losing to an 8 seed

Greg Oden
05-03-2011, 11:49 AM
0 & 1!!!

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 11:50 AM
0 & 1!!!

Shit, you couldn't even function without the Lakers in front of ya. Ya quit.

ha, ha.

Greg Oden
05-03-2011, 11:51 AM
boiled down:

Dirk: 1

Kobe: 0

ha, ha

Killakobe81
05-03-2011, 12:42 PM
singe playoff games, and divison titles matter in "mavsland" ...let them enjoy the win they deserve it. Game 2 will be different ...it better be.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 12:44 PM
singe playoff games, and divison titles matter in "mavsland" ...let them enjoy the win they deserve it. Game 2 will be different ...it better be.

:rolleyes

NASpurs
05-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

lefty
05-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Keep tje faith

crc21209
05-07-2011, 02:44 AM
All Laker fans can cling onto now is hope! :lol

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 06:19 AM
All Laker fans can cling onto now is hope! :lol

& the 3 Back-2-Backs in the new century.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Hilarious...:lmao

Riddler
05-08-2011, 05:48 PM

05-08-2011, 05:59 PM

ArtVandelay
05-08-2011, 06:00 PM
lmao!!

cheguevara
06-01-2011, 08:38 AM

:lmao :lmao

Frenzy
06-12-2011, 11:34 PM

:king