PDA

View Full Version : Sons, Matt Barnes may have won the war

picc84
03-07-2010, 06:06 PM
But I enjoyed the many battles.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSxgTJQvzXg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSxgTJQvzXg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

http://i45.tinypic.com/59ucms.gif

Small victory for Kome tonight. Cold-blooded. Just like that 3 Barnes dropped in his face.

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 06:11 PM
No offense son, but your're a shitty fan..Did you even watch the Lakers before 2008?

Donkeybong
03-07-2010, 06:11 PM
son, the war is the championship.

lurker
03-07-2010, 06:14 PM
I can't help but love that douche Matt Barnes.

JustBlaze
No offense son, but your're a shitty fan..Did you even watch the Lakers before 2008?

You mad cuz he isn't slobbering all over Kobe's nuts like majority of the so called "Lakers fans"?

picc84

Son, just enjoy the WWF bonanza between Tat Barnes and Kobe Bryant.

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 06:15 PM
You mad cuz he isn't slobbering all over Kobe's nuts like majority of the so called "Lakers fans"?
:lol at that shitty comeback. I just cant take negative fans cuz they probably never watched the team when they were losing

DPG21920
03-07-2010, 06:18 PM

Laker fan turning on each other?

redzero
03-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Kobe's reaction (or lack thereof) was awesome.

picc84
03-07-2010, 06:33 PM
:lol at that shitty comeback. I just cant take negative fans cuz they probably never watched the team when they were losing

What part of this thread is negative? KoMe? Like i'm really on that shit when i'm in the game-thread saying he should be taking every shot. :lol

Only Kobe-fans can't take any little joke at #24. You proving awfully sensitive, son.

JustBlaze
03-07-2010, 06:34 PM
So in other words, you mad cuz he isn't slobbering all over Kobe's nuts like most of the so called "lakers fans". And that if he has an opinion that differs from your own or that of rest of the Kobe cronies, then it means that he hasn't been following the Lakers since 2008. Gotcha.

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 06:36 PM
So in other words, you mad cuz he isn't slobbering all over Kobe's nuts like most of the so called "lakers fans". And that if he has an opinion that differs from your own or that of rest of the Kobe cronies, then it means that he hasn't been following the Lakers since 2008. Gotcha.
:lmao Another good comeback..Keep it comin

JustBlaze
03-07-2010, 06:41 PM
:lmao Another good comeback..Keep it comin
I just made $400 VCash today.:tu

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 06:43 PM
sons you gotta love how the announcers IMMEDIATELY defended Kobe. trained robots. pathetic

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 06:45 PM
sons you gotta love how the announcers IMMEDIATELY defended Kobe. trained robots. pathetic
Nice picture of Becky cuzin..She probably gives a mad hand job with those toned arms.:lol

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Nice picture of Becky cuzin..She probably gives a mad hand job with those toned arms.:lol

:toast

LakerHater
03-07-2010, 07:07 PM
I can't help but love that douche Matt Barnes.
lokk at that HORRIBLE inbounds D by KoMe!!!

...no respect!

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Barnes punked Kobe

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Barnes punked Kobe

yah Kobe looked so startled by that fake pass to his face. :lmao

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:19 PM
yah Kobe looked so startled by that fake pass to his face. :lmao

Yeah, Kobe is such a badass that he couldn't even step to Barnes, not once......

DAF86
03-07-2010, 07:32 PM
lol at the comentators: "you're not going to get in the mind of Kobe Bryant"

I'm sure that the fact that he ball-hogged the ball at the end of the game had nothing to do with the fact that he wanted to be the hero so he could get into Barnes' face.

MiamiHeat
03-07-2010, 07:32 PM
whats funny to me is how kobe's body language is acting like he is gonna do something

both you and I know he's not gonna do SHIT.

and if he did, what, he thinks he can fight? LOL.

Donkeybong
03-07-2010, 07:35 PM
No body in the NBA would do shit anymore. The suspensions are not worth the price. Getting suspended without pay for Kobe is losing like 500k a game or some shit.

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
lol at the comentators: "you're not going to get in the mind of Kobe Bryant"

I'm sure that the fact that he ball-hogged the ball at the end of the game had nothing to do with the fact that he wanted to be the hero so he could get into Barnes' face.

nothing would please me more than to see someone like Kenyon Martin knock Kobe out. I'm talking out cold and head cracking on the court.

ChrisRichards
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
No body in the NBA would do shit anymore. The suspensions are not worth the price. Getting suspended without pay for Kobe is losing like 500k a game or some shit.
Word. This is basketball, not UFC. You want to prove your fighting skill do it off the court.

ChrisRichards
03-07-2010, 07:40 PM
nothing would please me more than to see someone like Kenyon Martin knock Kobe out. I'm talking out cold and head cracking on the court.
Now hard foul, thats what I want to see. Weelcome back btw Sonny boy.

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 07:41 PM

son it would be worth it if it ended Kobe's career. or at least put him in the hospital for a couple weeks.

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:43 PM
whats funny to me is how kobe's body language is acting like he is gonna do something

both you and I know he's not gonna do SHIT.

and if he did, what, he thinks he can fight? LOL.

Whats funny to me is that nobody has the balls to do something to him. LOL..lets see Barnes actually hit him in the face with that ball...nope...no balls to do it.

san antonio spurs
03-07-2010, 07:44 PM

Lol you're stupid son...
This is still a game, they might be intense on the court but they'll probably go out to dinner or something...

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:44 PM

Please, if Kobe successfully landed a punch on someone, Stern would have said "Well, his face shouldn't have ran into Kobe's fist"

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:45 PM
son it would be worth it if it ended Kobe's career. or at least put him in the hospital for a couple weeks.

damn right sons, its obvious teams are having a hard time in the west when Kobe is still in the NBA....teams need to take him down MMA style if they want a chance at the ring right?

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Whats funny to me is that nobody has the balls to do something to him. LOL..lets see Barnes actually hit him in the face with that ball...nope...no balls to do it.

Or else Kobe might go apeshit with his supreme fighting skills :rolleyes

9dkE_hmDrZA

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Please, if Kobe successfully landed a punch on someone, Stern would have said "Well, his face shouldn't have ran into Kobe's fist"

exactly like that time Kobe wailed his hands and hit Manu and got suspended. Try again buddy. Spare me with the Kobe's a bully. Houston was one of the toughest teams in the league last year but you fans balance it out with the whinefest you spew daily.

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Or else Kobe might go apeshit with his supreme fighting skills :rolleyes

9dkE_hmDrZA

did kobe back down? nope. Or should he do a Shane Battier and do nothing after getting elbowed and knee'd. LOL! punk ass rockets.

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Lol you're stupid son...
This is still a game, they might be intense on the court but they'll probably go out to dinner or something...

son it would be good for Kobe as well. imagine the script for something like this! .... Kobe gets knocked out on the court and is carried off on a stretcher. the announcers start crying talking about how we may have just seen the last of the GREATEST player to ever walk earth. Kobe then goes to the hospital for 24 hours where the ESPN camera crew is waiting to film his "struggle" back to the top. for weeks we see nothing but Kobe highlights on ESPN and ass kissing 24/7. when Kobe finally comes back to the game he shoots his typical 8 for 31 from the field, 15 of 18 from free throw, with 32 points. the announcers go ape shit saying their God has returned. jersey sales sky rocket, tv ratings sky rocket. NBA is happy, the media is happy, Kobe is happy.

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:51 PM
exactly like that time Kobe wailed his hands and hit Manu and got suspended. Try again buddy. Spare me with the Kobe's a bully. Houston was one of the toughest teams in the league last year but you fans balance it out with the whinefest you spew daily.

LOL You think one game makes it right?

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:52 PM
did kobe back down? nope. Or should he do a Shane Battier and do nothing after getting elbowed and knee'd. LOL! punk ass rockets.

Ask Matt Barnes did he back down, he backed down from Artest last year, he's no Michael, and NEVER will be, no matter how hard he chews his gum with his mouth open

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:54 PM
NQCTSguMG6U

Lol, Kobe nuthugger

TheMACHINE
Ask Matt Barnes did he back down, he backed down from Artest last year, he's no Michael, and NEVER will be, no matter how hard he chews his gum with his mouth open

ahh Michael Jordan...thats the guy you waited to retire to win your two championships right? :lmao

BRHornet45
damn right sons, its obvious teams are having a hard time in the west when Kobe is still in the NBA....teams need to take him down MMA style if they want a chance at the ring right?

son Kobe is a terrible human being who deserves it. I would laugh if he had a career ending injury. I don't want the guy seriously hurt or nothing like that, but just enough to end his basketball career. he is an awful person, a rapist, and abuses his wife.

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:56 PM
son Kobe is a terrible human being who deserves it. I would laugh if he had a career ending injury. I don't want the guy seriously hurt or nothing like that, but just enough to end his basketball career. he is an awful person, a rapist, and abuses his wife.

in that case..i concur...damn those NBA players who cheat on thier wife!

san antonio spurs
03-07-2010, 07:56 PM
son it would be good for Kobe as well. imagine the script for something like this! .... Kobe gets knocked out on the court and is carried off on a stretcher. the announcers start crying talking about how we may have just seen the last of the GREATEST player to ever walk earth. Kobe then goes to the hospital for 24 hours where the ESPN camera crew is waiting to film his "struggle" back to the top. for weeks we see nothing but Kobe highlights on ESPN and ass kissing 24/7. when Kobe finally comes back to the game he shoots his typical 8 for 31 from the field, 15 of 18 from free throw, with 32 points. the announcers go ape shit saying their God has returned. jersey sales sky rocket, tv ratings sky rocket. NBA is happy, the media is happy, Kobe is happy.

:lol
Presented that way...

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 07:57 PM

Kobe must have fucked your wife huh?

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 07:58 PM
ahh Michael Jordan...thats the guy you waited to retire to win your two championships right? :lmao

And the Lakers still couldn't win it, or was that during their period of their suckitude that was even before you came a Laker fan? Whoops, I mean Kobe fan?

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Kobe must have fucked your wife huh?

mah Becky is loyal son. she switched from blond to brunette whenever she knew he would be at the all star game so that he wouldn't stalk her.

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 08:00 PM
And the Lakers still couldn't win it, or was that during their period of their suckitude that was even before you came a Laker fan? Whoops, I mean Kobe fan?

yup that was the decade when we didnt win anything. how bout your team? You really want to have a championship arguement with a Lakers fan...or even better...a Kobe fan?! LOL.

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 08:01 PM
mah Becky is loyal son. she switched from blond to brunette whenever she knew he would be at the all star game so that he wouldn't stalk her.

she's hot as a brunette.

BRHornet45
03-07-2010, 08:02 PM
she's hot as a brunette.

son she's perfect either way. she could wear a clown suit and be sexy.

djohn2oo8
03-07-2010, 08:05 PM
yup that was the decade when we didnt win anything. how bout your team? You really want to have a championship arguement with a Lakers fan...or even better...a Kobe fan?! LOL.

Naw, ur retarded enough as it is

TheMACHINE
03-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Naw, ur retarded enough as it is

hahaha...crazy comeback kid. But good job choosing not to get into a championship count with a Lakers fans.

BTW...GO ARIZA! Your #1 go-to guy! :lol:lmao

lefty
03-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Kobe didn't back down because Childs is smaller

j.dizzle
03-07-2010, 08:34 PM
:lmao Kobe is a terrible human being cuz he plays hard & throws a couple elbows in a physical game hahaha guess ya'll never watched old school basketball huh? Ppl used to get thrown into the ground without even getting a Technical foul.In todays NBA you cant even taunt somebody without getting a T..You my friends, are a bunch of pussies just looking to talk shit about something or someone you dont like. :toast Keep it comin, it makes the site entertaining

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Snitching isn't tough, it speaks volumes about a man's toughness and character..

in before a Matt Barnes troll..

lefty
03-07-2010, 09:02 PM
:lmao Kobe is a terrible human being cuz he plays hard & throws a couple elbows in a physical game hahaha guess ya'll never watched old school basketball huh? Ppl used to get thrown into the ground without even getting a Technical foul.In todays NBA you cant even taunt somebody without getting a T..You my friends, are a bunch of pussies just looking to talk shit about something or someone you dont like. :toast Keep it comin, it makes the site entertaining
Kobe would have been a bigger pussy if he played in the 80's

He whines, he flops vocally, and looks at the refs every time he is blocked

He wouldn't have survived in the 80's

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 09:33 PM
People think Jordan was this tough physical warrior in his hey day. The guy never stood up against any of those bad boy Pistons, and when the Bulls faced the Knicks Jordan made sure their two toughest and most physical defenders (Oakley and Ewing) were his off court buddies. :lol

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Kobe would have been a bigger pussy if he played in the 80's

He whines, he flops vocally, and looks at the refs every time he is blocked

He wouldn't have survived in the 80's

Jordan made it. Jordan was one of the biggest whiner in his time. And lets not talk about his thousand yard stares to referees, Jordan would often talk his trash to officials and he would get away with it.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Did Jordan snitch?..

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Jordan was a gambler, he was an adulterer and he was a grade A douchebag to his teammates. He was classless and a jerk even in his HOF speech.

What difference does it make.

ezau
03-07-2010, 09:47 PM
No great player in NBA history is as disrespected as Kobe. Seriously, Matt fucking Barnes punking you? You gotta be on all-time low to get punked by somebody like Barnes.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Snitching on a teammates speaks volumes on how a man handles pressure and speaks on his toughness..

lil_penny
03-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Jordan was a gambler, he was an adulterer and he was a grade A douchebag to his teammates. He was classless and a jerk even in his HOF speech.

What difference does it make.

Don't forget, the greatest of all time.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 09:49 PM
No great player in NBA history is as disrespected as Kobe. Seriously, Matt fucking Barnes punking you? You gotta be on all-time low to get punked by somebody like Barnes.

Deshawn Stevenson punked Lebron.

Stevenson is a lower form than Matt Barnes.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2010, 09:50 PM
How did Stevenson punk Lebron?..

ezau
03-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Whats funny to me is that nobody has the balls to do something to him. LOL...

http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobechilds.jpg

Budkin
03-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Kobe punks people all the time, nice to see him get it back a little.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 09:59 PM
http://www.schuh-you.com/bilder/blog/Deshawn-Stevenson-Lebron-James/Deshawn-vs-Lebron

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2009/10/17/PH2009101701745.jpg

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/04/large_stevenson.jpg

Everytime Deshawn Stevenson drilled a jumper on Lebron's face, dude pulls a John Cenah each and everytime. Talk about disrespecting to another level :lol

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 10:01 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0430/nba_a_stevenson_james_sq_300.jpg

Remember this hard foul on Lebron? It was so damn hard his headband actually flew in the stands.

DAF86
03-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Lebron beat the crap out of him in the games though.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Lebron beat the crap out of him in the game though.

Lebron shot a ghastly 42% in that series. Not exactly beating the crap out of someone. His teammates actually stepped up for him.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/gamelog/2007/

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Wrong series, homie..it was 2007/2008..

DAF86
03-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Lebron shot a ghastly 42% in that series. Not exactly beating the crap out of someone. His teammates actually stepped up for him.

28 ppg, 8.5 rbds, 7.5 assts and 4-0 I think it's safe to say he beat the crap out of him.

dallaskd
03-07-2010, 10:15 PM
remember when kobe tried to pick a fight with reggie miller :lol

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Deshawn guarded Lebron at times in 2006-2007. The same series where Bron shot 42%.

Lebron also shot 42% the following year too to close out the last 3 games in the series.

Gm 4 -11/25
Gm 5- 8/21
GM 6- 8/17

Call Deshawn whatever you want him to. But he had Lebron's numbers.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 10:21 PM
28 ppg, 8.5 rbds, 7.5 assts and 4-0 I think it's safe to say he beat the crap out of him.

So 34 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assist and 3 stls is not beating the crap out of someone? Props to Lebron's teammates. They swept the Wizards despite of Lebron's uncharacteristic shooting percentage.

DAF86
03-07-2010, 10:24 PM
So 34 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assist and 3 stls is not beating the crap out of someone?

Not if you lose.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Not if you lose.

I was referring to individual performance. Besides, its the regular season. Kobe averaged around the same numbers last year against the same team when it also matters. Barnes is not going to be a difference maker for Orlando. Sorry to say.

DAF86
03-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Deshawn guarded Lebron at times in 2006-2007. The same series where Bron shot 42%.

Lebron also shot 42% the following year too to close out the last 3 games in the series.

Gm 4 -11/25
Gm 5- 8/21
GM 6- 8/17

Call Deshawn whatever you want him to. But he had Lebron's numbers.

He also shot 54% in the first three games and 48% for the entire series.

I don't know what's more pathetic your cherry-picking or the fact that you pretend to be a Spurs fan.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2010, 10:37 PM
He also shot 54% in the first three games and 48% for the entire series.

I don't know what's more pathetic your cherry-picking or the fact that you pretend to be a Spurs fan.

So we're going to disregard how he finished the series, considering it was a big issue a few years back. Good one. I appreciate a talent when i see one. it should'nt really bother you which player I find remarkable regardless which uniform they put on.

gaKNOW!blee
03-07-2010, 11:04 PM
pWdluT_DOxw

trajik dark
03-07-2010, 11:06 PM

You know in the 93 playoffs Danny Ferry punch Michael Jordan in the face and he did nothing. :lol Bulls fan know this! Childs>Ferry :lmao sorry to break your spirit.

ChrisRichards
03-08-2010, 12:12 AM
No such thing as a (Kobe stopper) he's the badest man n the league. He had 35pts 2day. I jus try 2 make him work 4 every point. Respect!!!
Matt Barnes twitter

Funny how you guys make a big deal out of this. Barnes and Kobe are both competitors who got emotional. Both Kobe and Barnes gave each other their respects. Leave it at that.

j.dizzle
03-08-2010, 12:16 AM
No such thing as a (Kobe stopper) he's the badest man n the league. He had 35pts 2day. I jus try 2 make him work 4 every point. Respect!!!
Matt Barnes twitter

Funny how you guys make a big deal out of this. Barnes and Kobe are both competitors who got emotional. Both Kobe and Barnes gave each other their respects. Leave it at that.
Son, i posted that same quote in the other thread..Ppl get too butthurt, just too competitors going hard at each other in the heat of battle..Shit is a joy to watch IMO

j.dizzle
03-08-2010, 12:19 AM
I used to get into fights with my own cousins & good friends during pickup games..The emotion takes over, dont matter who you playing..After the game is over, its all love..Except if its a faggot like JR Smith hahaha

ffadicted
03-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Props to Kome, that was so fucking baddass lol

ChrisRichards
03-08-2010, 12:46 AM
I used to get into fights with my own cousins & good friends during pickup games..The emotion takes over, dont matter who you playing..After the game is over, its all love..Except if its a faggot like JR Smith hahaha
Yeah. I hate my brother and my freaking bestfriend for crying out loud when we play ball. Its a competetive nature. As long as you leave all that trash talk and emotion on the court then its all good.

Fabbs
03-08-2010, 12:54 AM
http://www.schuh-you.com/bilder/blog/Deshawn-Stevenson-Lebron-James/Deshawn-vs-Lebron

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2009/10/17/PH2009101701745.jpg

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/04/large_stevenson.jpg

Everytime Deshawn Stevenson drilled a jumper on Lebron's face, dude pulls a John Cenah each and everytime. Talk about disrespecting to another level :lol
Naw Stevenson looks like he farted into his own hand and is then getting off on it.

ChrisRichards
03-08-2010, 12:59 AM
I remmeber stevenson making it harder for Lebron for several games. he definitely deserves credit. only problem with him is he never stopped talking against lebron which is idiotic. how the hell are you going to talk crap about the leagues brightest star?

thats the difference with kobe and barnes. both acknowledged each others strenghts and left their emotional baggage at amway arena.

TheMACHINE
03-08-2010, 12:59 AM
http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobechilds.jpg

you obviously havent read the first two pages of this thread.

VivaPopovich
03-08-2010, 03:04 AM
lol...

good video. i like the ball fake, i gotta try that. that's definitely something our boy bruce would do

i liked kobe's reaction even better. pretty badass, didnt flinch. i dont know if it was cause he knew it wasnt gonna hit him or if he didnt care

good physical basketball, we need to see it more often

Fabbs
03-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Matt Barnes twitter
The Spurs side just had a thread on how to verify if a twitter is real or not.
Can we get verification Barnes really tweeted this or is it one of the Kome knobslobbers?

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2010, 06:06 PM
LOL @ ChrisRichards the Lakers fan finally showing his true colors lately..MH was right, as usual..

Stringer_Bell
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
I hate Kobe as much as the next person, but the dude didn't even blink when Barnes put that fake on him. That takes a cold blooded dude yo, you're born like that it's not something you pick up from being entitled on the court or in da club. ICE COLD!

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Barnes didn't throw it at Kobe's face, it was over his shoulder..either way, I agree that Kobe is ice cold..the guy is a fucking rapist, of course he's ice cold, normal people can't just do shit like that, we have a heart..

TheMACHINE
03-08-2010, 07:10 PM
LOL @ ChrisRichards the Lakers fan finally showing his true colors lately..MH was right, as usual..

LOL...Harlemheat mentioning ChrisRichards and MiamiHeat in the same sentence.

Its like Superman mentioning Clark Kent and Kal-El. :lol

ChrisRichards
03-08-2010, 07:35 PM
MH has an IQ of a rotten egg. He drives a PT cruiser with a rainbow flag sitcker. I drive a Mazda RX8. Not the same persona chief. :toast

ChrisRichards
03-08-2010, 07:36 PM
The Spurs side just had a thread on how to verify if a twitter is real or not.
Can we get verification Barnes really tweeted this or is it one of the Kome knobslobbers?
Its him. It came from an article.

ChrisRichards
03-08-2010, 07:38 PM
TheMachine. Did you take those pictures?

Fabbs
03-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Its him. It came from an article.
Twitter is 'sposed to have some verification/identification thing for NBA players.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148373