View Full Version : LOL Kevin Garnett

HornetLoveJones
03-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Getting tossed around by a guy who solicits hookers LOL

Garnett: 0-7 FG, 4 To, 2 Blocked against (BA), 7 pts

Blatche: 10-20 FG, 9 Rbs, 1 Blk, 23 pts

... L-O-L

and in case you forgot and thought I was lying

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/02/AR2007080201855.html

gaKNOW!blee
03-07-2010, 10:44 PM
lol and he choked at the line, just got bailed out

sribb43
03-07-2010, 10:46 PM
He is a champion...so KG can do no wrong now

ElNono
03-07-2010, 10:48 PM
He is a champion...so KG can do no wrong now

Annnnyyyyyttthhhiiiiinnnngggg isssss pppoooossssiiiibbbllleeeee!!!!

<chest pound, chest pound>

duhoh
03-08-2010, 02:48 AM
bark bark bark bark

bark

bark

baseline bum
03-08-2010, 02:57 AM
LMAO @ all the retards who claim Garnett is in Duncan's class. Duncan had a better early career, a better prime, and at age 33 is a still a far superior player even after playing the bulk of his career after having knee surgery that robbed him of his athleticism.

FeZZy
03-08-2010, 03:26 AM
If only the wizards won...

endrity
03-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Garnett shouldn't have even sniffed the All-Star game this year, and probably had fans not voted him in due to his popularity I doubt the coaches would have either. That let's you know how far he has fallen. In a way, because of the jerk he became, I don't feel one bit sorry for him.

TIMMYD!
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
LMAO @ all the retards who claim Garnett is in Duncan's class. Duncan had a better early career, a better prime, and at age 33 is a still a far superior player even after playing the bulk of his career after having knee surgery that robbed him of his athleticism.

I've been saying this all my life, Garnett played great on a shitty team while Tim played better on a great team.

bostonguy
03-08-2010, 04:27 PM
KG is not only on Duncan's level....he surpasses him overall if he had help his entire career. Better leader, clutch player, defender, versatility, intensity. Sucks the only help KG got before Pierce was an old Spreewell and Cassel. Give KG Duncan's cast during all 4 of those championships, and they would hardly break a sweat.

Texas_Ranger
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
KG is not only on Duncan's level....he surpasses him overall if he had help his entire career. Better leader, clutch player, defender, versatility, intensity. Sucks the only help KG got before Pierce was an old Spreewell and Cassel. Give KG Duncan's cast during all 4 of those championships, and they would hardly break a sweat.

:rolleyes

Grundle
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM

It's a little early in the afternoon to be drinking, dude.

endrity
03-08-2010, 04:45 PM

riiiiiiiiiight........

I give you the intensity though, no one does chest bumps as good as KG!

redzero
03-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Shouldn't this KG-Duncan shit be between Spurs and Timberwolves fans?

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 04:50 PM
I think Duncan was the superior player, but Garnett was and is the better defender.

Oh, and about the game he still scored 8 points in 7 shots. That's a Kobe line.

endrity
03-08-2010, 04:58 PM
How is he a better defender? He is not nearly good as good as one on one or interior defender. His role in the 08 Celtics was to rove around, chase PGs of the perimeter, but he will never be the big man defender that Duncan was.

gaKNOW!blee
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
I think Duncan was the superior player, but Garnett was and is the better defender.

fuck no he wasnt and is not.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Garnett wouldn't have sniffed the finals with Duncan's 2003 or 2007 supporting cast, and I have a hard time believing he would have with the 1999 Spurs. Ray Allen and Paul Pierce weren't even KG's supporting cast......Ray Allen and KG were Paul Pierce's supporting cast. It's not even a question who the better player overall has been.

Muser
03-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Garnett and Duncan are pretty much equal on D IMO, but Duncan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KG on offense.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 06:14 PM
but Duncan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KG on offense.

And on clutchness, and on leadership, and on anything else that can't be measured with a statistic.

Amaso
03-08-2010, 06:16 PM

KG was never a better defender than Tim Duncan at any point of his career.

And a Kobe line would be 35 points on 30 shots. There's no way in hell Kobe is only taking 7 shots in a game.

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2010, 06:25 PM
I do believe KG and Duncan were pretty much equal defensively..I think Duncan was the better post defender and overall anchor, but KG was more versatile defensively, able to guard both perimeter bigs and interior bigs..

Timmy has always been better overall though for a few reasons(I won't go through them, since we've had this argument so many times), and he looks like he has a lot more left in the tank than KG does right now(Duncan is my favorite player, but KG is one of my 2 favorite non-Spurs, so it's sad to see him moving like he does at times)..

monosylab1k
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM
in overall careeer....

Duncan > Dirk > Rasheed > KG

Stringer_Bell
03-08-2010, 06:35 PM

I'll give you intensity, but everything else between KG and Duncan is in Duncan's favor by a mile.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah lol @ KG being a better defender than Duncan. Other than pumping his chest and growling to get his teammates' intensity up, KG doesn't offer anything on defense Duncan doesn't. Before someone assumes KG is a better shot blocker because he's more athletic, Duncan has averaged more blocks per game in his career so even with an athleticism disadvantage Duncan still blocked more shots. Says something about which defender was better at staying in position and having a higher IQ on that side of the court.

Also, before anyone says "1 defensive player of the year, faggot", DPOY has become a joke. Marcus Camby won it in 2007 on a terrible defensive team that coincidentally became a good defensive team the season after they traded Camby. It's arguable whether Duncan is = to or > than KG on D, but KG isn't > Duncan on D.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
in overall careeer....

Rasheed > KG

???

Killakobe81
03-08-2010, 11:36 PM
And on clutchness, and on leadership, and on anything else that can't be measured with a statistic.

I agree stats arern't everything.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Garnett wouldn't have sniffed the finals with Duncan's 2003 or 2007 supporting cast, and I have a hard time believing he would have with the 1999 Spurs. Ray Allen and Paul Pierce weren't even KG's supporting cast......Ray Allen and KG were Paul Pierce's supporting cast. It's not even a question who the better player overall has been.

You're nuts. Garnett almost made the finals with 2 solid guys and a bunch of Dleaguers.

And Garnett was the Celtics best player in 07/08 by far. I guess that's what happens when one doesn't follow the other conference reg. season/playoffs...

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2010, 11:46 PM
I always find it funny when people credit Pierce for that run..it's the same as Parker in 2007..the Finals isn't the only series of the year, there's 3 others + the regular season..

Garnett led the Cs in scoring and rebounding + anchoring their D in the playoffs..what else do you want?..he had an MVP caliber regular season, what else do you want?..

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Pierce took over the finals (he was being guarded by Radmanovic and Luke Walton, so it wasn't that surprising...) and played great defence on Kobe and he suddenly became the Celtics best player for the year.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 11:52 PM
You're nuts. Garnett almost made the finals with 2 solid guys and a bunch of Dleaguers.

And Garnett was the Celtics best player in 07/08 by far. I guess that's what happens when one doesn't follow the other conference reg. season/playoffs...

I saw Pierce hoisting the finals MVP trophy.

Chieflion
03-08-2010, 11:52 PM
1 DPOY, faggot. And by that I mean, Dickless Pussy of the Year.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I saw Pierce hoisting the finals MVP trophy.

I didn't dispute you saw the Finals.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2010, 11:57 PM
I didn't dispute you saw the Finals.

I also saw KG say at the beginning of the year that it was Paul Pierce's team.

Ed Lover
03-09-2010, 12:09 AM
C'mon sons, we all know Garnett is a little bitch...Damn!

TheSpursFNRule
03-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Oh my god @ at the person who said KG is more clutch than TD....Seriously?!?!?!

dirk4mvp
03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Oh my god @ at the person who said KG is more clutch than TD....Seriously?!?!?!

Yeah that's one of the dumbest things I've read here. And this is Spurstalk after all. KG is about the most unclutch 'superstar' of this generation.

Pelicans78
03-09-2010, 01:33 AM
KG has no class.