PDA

View Full Version : Spurs to call up Cedric Jackson of Erie Bayhawks

bigdog
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Via WojYahooNBA on Twitter:

"The Spurs are planning to call up Erie's Cedric Jackson this week, sources say. He'll play behind George Hill, with Tony Parker out 6 weeks."

celldweller
03-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Probably will never see the light of day on the court.
http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/index.jsp?player=cedric_jackson

Mel_13
03-08-2010, 03:46 PM
http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/index.jsp?player=cedric_jackson

He had two ten-day contracts with the Cavs earlier this season.

JoshO501
03-08-2010, 03:49 PM
If we need someone to make a 60 ft. buzzer beater hes the guy to have.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3773075&categoryid=null

Mel_13
03-08-2010, 03:50 PM
RU article from January when the Cavs needed an emergency backup PG. Evaluates many of the options that have been discussed around here lately.

The Cedric Jackson part:

Cedric Jackson (Erie BayHawks, 16.5 ppg, 8.2 apg, 4.7 rpg (as a starter), 40% FG, 30% 3pt) - Jackson's the best defensive player on this list not named Jefferson. The Cleveland State alum was actually the Horizon League defensive player of the year last season. With the Cavs D-League affiliate, the Erie BayHawks, he's recently earned himself his spot in the rotation as a full-time starter - Since January 6th, the 10-13 BayHawks have won six of their past eight games, all Jackson starts. Jackson doesn't really have a jump shot (the numbers aren't lying), but he does very well at working off the pick-and-roll and getting to the bucket, either finishing below the rim or getting to the free-throw line. The Cavs' brass should be very familiar with him as he played right underneath their nose at Cleveland State and is now playing for their affiliate in Erie. While this is probably a long shot, I'd welcome this call-up because, if nothing else, it'd be a nice way to reward the rookie's solid play with a 10-day contract and see how he does on the big stage. He's also a pure point in the same way Williams is a pure point, if you catch my drift.

http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2010/1/22/1264561/delonte-west-is-hurt-mo-williams

Truckules
03-08-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't know much about him, but looking at his stats, it looks like he's not a good shooter. He has a good amount of assists, but he is also turnover prone. You can't really tell anything about defense by looking at the stat sheet, but he's in the top 10 in steals in the D-League. He's a good rebounder as well. He'll need to keep turnovers down, take smart shots, and play smart defense.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Screw Shakur or Antonio Daniels. Coby Karl or guys who at least play good defense like Garret Temple and Cedric Jackson are better than Shakur. I'd rather wait for Conroy or call-up a guy who already know the Spurs, like Farmer.

Think out of the box:call-up Trey Johnson and let him play the PG position. Most talented playmaker/floor-general in the D-League by far.

Got it! Tommy Point!

Jackson is a decent player- the only high level talent he has is play some defence and he can't shoot to save his life (spin: pass-first point) but he can run a pick'n'roll till the teams figure out he cant shoot and is smart enough to not turnover the ball too much.

As I predicted, a D-League PG able to defend and dribble a bit would be the choice.

Mel_13
03-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Got it! Tommy Point!

Jackson is a decent player- the only high level talent he has is play some defence and he can't shoot to save his life (spin: pass-first point) but he can run a pick'n'roll till the teams figure out he cant shoot and is smart enough to not turnover the ball too much.

As I predicted, a D-League PG able to defend and dribble a bit would be the choice.

:lol

Where do you find the time to be so informed about Dleague AND overseas players? It would seem like following both would almost be mutually exclusive.

Good call:toast

8FOR!3
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
6'3 190 #11

He's going to be our John Wall lol. :D

DAF86
03-08-2010, 04:04 PM
I would have liked the Spurs to pick a better 3 point shooter.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't know much about him, but looking at his stats, it looks like he's not a good shooter. He has a good amount of assists, but he is also turnover prone. You can't really tell anything about defense by looking at the stat sheet, but he's in the top 10 in steals in the D-League. He's a good rebounder as well. He'll need to keep turnovers down, take smart shots, and play smart defense.

Above average defender, but not a stopper. Plays the passing lanes very well.

Good rebounder for his position, yes; but a good NBA rebounding guard looks absolutely spectacular in the D-League.

Bad shooter. Even at the rim he's not a very good finisher for NBA standards.

He drives a lot and tends to overpenetrate, so he has a high turnover rate, but that's in the D-League. In the NBA he'll be more conservative and take good care of the ball.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 04:13 PM
:lol

Where do you find the time to be so informed about Dleague AND overseas players? It would seem like following both would almost be mutually exclusive.

Good call:toast

I'm not that informed about the D-League, it's just that I only watch the archived games and this season there's plenty of them featuring Cedric Jackson's team.

Mel_13
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm not that informed about the D-League, it's just that I only watch the archived games and this season there's plenty of them featuring Cedric Jackson's team.

Gotcha. You are right more often than about 99% of the posters here. Thanks for the insight.

dbestpro
03-08-2010, 04:23 PM
So, in the whole wide world this is the best our front office can find. Why am I not surprised.

TheProfessor
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
So, in the whole wide world this is the best our front office can find. Why am I not surprised.
He's already got two call-ups from the Cavs, and apparently plays decent defense. What exactly were you expecting from the FA pool in early March?

EricB
03-08-2010, 04:39 PM

:lol they couldve signed lebron James and you wouldve bitched.

dbestpro
03-08-2010, 04:51 PM

I would have been happier with Lebron's momma being signed. This guy is a slug. He is slightly above average as an NBDL defender, which makes him slightly below average NBA defender. His inability to shoot from anywhere on the floot makes him a tremendous liability if he ever gets any PT. Jerrells and a host of others would have been better. The only reason he got a call up in Cleveland was because he was a local favorite, not because he was an NBA calliber guard. Of the players that have been NBA finge players over the past few years, (Farmer, Washington, Williams) this guy ranks dead last. We can only hope that no one else gets injured or it will get ugly.

Mel_13
03-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Jerrells and a host of others would have been better.

And you base this conclusion on.....

Bruno
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
:tu
There weren't quality vet PG available so trying a young guy, with an eye on next year, is better than going after a bad vet.

Saying have, I don't know Cedric Jackson so I cna't say if he is or not the most interesting young PG in the D-League.

scottspurs
03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
He was a stud at Cleveland State. I don't see him getting much playing time though. Probably a better back up PG than Roger Mason.

phxspurfan
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Where's Vaughn?

dbestpro
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Extended familiy live in Ohio, and I grew up there myself. Am aware of this kid because in general I root for guys from Ohio to do well and watch them consistantly at the collegiate level. This is why I think Lighty from Ohio St might make a decent player at the next the NBA level in a few years. This guy, as his game translates today, is everything that I said. I root for the Ohio players, but I love the Spurs more.

10.9 ppg, .391 fg%, .306 3pt% 5.4 apg his senior season on Cleveland frickin State. He couldn't even get PT from St John's so he transferred to Cleveland St.

This guy on the Spurs is a waste of space.

Whisky Dog
03-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Ian actually shows a bit but never sees the court, but I bet this cat gets PT. It's the Pop way.

He gets 25 min a night if he looks at all like Finley.

Brazil
03-08-2010, 05:10 PM
who ?

blkroadrunners
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
6'3 190 #11

He's going to be our John Wall lol. :D

Optimism at its best :toast

wildbill2u
03-08-2010, 05:16 PM
:tu
There weren't quality vet PG available so trying a young guy, with an eye on next year, is better than going after a bad vet.

Saying have, I don't know Cedric Jackson so I cna't say if he is or not the most interesting young PG in the D-League.

How about a PHENOM from Europe. Any terrrific players out there who deserve a shot? They're probably playing at a higher level than the D league.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
How about a PHENOM from Europe. Any terrrific players out there who deserve a shot? They're probably playing at a higher level than the D league.

Probably? KBP isn't going to be happy.

Sign Romain Sato to replace Bogans this off-season.

ace3g
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I wonder if Pop talked to Mike Brown for some inside information on Jackson

objective
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
yet another bit of Spurs news broken by a national journalist.

Have McDonald or Monroe ever broken a story regarding the Spurs?

Mel_13
03-08-2010, 06:07 PM
yet another bit of Spurs news broken by a national journalist.

Have McDonald or Monroe ever broken a story regarding the Spurs?

That would require sources within the organization.

angelbelow
03-08-2010, 06:15 PM

What makes you think they would come now? What makes you think they arent in the middle of their own season? What makes you think they are already under contract?

There probably is not a higher level than the D league in terms of farming players.

jjktkk
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM

:toast No shit. Some of the people on here. :rolleyes

Seventyniner
03-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Probably? KBP isn't going to be happy.

Sign Romain Sato to replace Bogans this off-season.

Has Sato improved that much from when the Spurs drafted and then released him in 2004?

jjktkk
03-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Ian actually shows a bit but never sees the court, but I bet this cat gets PT. It's the Pop way.

He gets 25 min a night if he looks at all like Finley.

Congrads Whisky, I would of bet the farm that Obstructed View was gonna be the 1st to post that Pop needs to play Mahimni in a thread about the Spurs signing a backup pg. :toast

timtonymanu
03-08-2010, 06:32 PM
heard of this guy's name but not his game.

better than nothing i suppose.

mogrovejo
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Has Sato improved that much from when the Spurs drafted and then released him in 2004?

Yes. A lot. At least as Bruce Bowen or Anthony Parker improved during their stays in Europe.

EricB
03-08-2010, 06:42 PM
:lol @ Sato

An undersized shooting guard who can't shoot. Nah thanks.

duncan228
03-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Jeff McDonald: Pop from tonight's pregame: "There isn't anybody out there who is going to help us." ...

Joe Alexander: He looked good the one time I saw him - but there wasn't a lot of defense. There was absolutely no inside defense - if guys could drive, they pretty much got to the rim.

Jeff McDonald: If Cedric Jackson plays a single minute for the Spurs, I will be beyond shocked.

Jeff McDonald: Because he's not any good. Not NBA good.

Jeff McDonald: The Spurs are signing Ced Jackson because they have to sign a 13th, and with Tony out, they figure they might as well sign a guard, and they liked Curtis Jerrells even less. The only way Jackson plays for the Spurs is in an emergency situation.

Jeff McDonald: I'll put it this way: If Cedric Jackson is actually in your rotation, you are in deep, deep, deep, deep, deep trouble

DesignatedT
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
surprised there not looking at mike james.

Bartleby
03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Where's Vaughn?

It sounds like the Spurs just signed a younger version of him.

ChumpDumper
03-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Not super impressed with what I've seen of Jackson mainly because of his bad shooting, but it can't hurt the team to work him out. If he he plays any minutes and helps with transition defense, I'd be satisfied. As it is I don't expect him to play much at all.

Interesting that MacDonald says the Spurs don't like Jerrells, but it's just as well he didn't get called up. The Toros need his scoring with Gee gone.

DPG21920
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
McDonald annoys the hell out of me. He acts so smug with his takes and you can tell he has never watched the guy at all.

timtonymanu
03-08-2010, 07:08 PM
McDonald annoys the hell out of me. He acts so smug with his takes and you can tell he has never watched the guy at all.

uh oh expect a mcdonald article about you.

jjktkk
03-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Not super impressed with what I've seen of Jackson mainly because of his bad shooting, but it can't hurt the team to work him out. If he he plays any minutes and helps with transition defense, I'd be satisfied. As it is I don't expect him to play much at all.

Interesting that MacDonald says the Spurs don't like Jerrells, but it's just as well he didn't get called up. The Toros need his scoring with Gee gone.

So Chump, I'm guessing the Spurs chose Jackson's defense over Jerrell's offense, what do you think?

ChumpDumper
03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
I guess. He didn't exactly shut down Jerrells when he played the Toros in Austin. He did, however, light up Jerrells with his drives like a lot of quick guards have this season. That would be the main knock against calling up Jerrells IMO.

Maybe they called up Jackson because he was just a two hour car drive away.

exstatic
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
:lol @ peeps who didn't understand that employee #13 was going to be a d-leaguer.

ChumpDumper
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Mike James!

Spurs Brazil
03-08-2010, 08:21 PM

Agree, McDonald isn't even know who Jackson is

EmantheSpursFan
03-08-2010, 08:29 PM
havent seen him play but it seems he's a poor shooter but maybe a few months with chip england would help his game and he can come and give us some solid minutes off the bench. that in its self would be worth it, to me at least.

Seventyniner
03-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes. A lot. At least as Bruce Bowen or Anthony Parker improved during their stays in Europe.

:lol @ Sato

An undersized shooting guard who can't shoot. Nah thanks.

Something's gotta give.

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=LMO

Romain is around 6'4" or 6'5" (194 cm), and is shooting 40% from three in Euroleague this season. Another Tommy point to mogrovejo!

jjktkk
03-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Something's gotta give.

Romain is around 6'4" or 6'5" (194 cm), and is shooting 40% from three in Euroleague this season. Another Tommy point to mogrovejo!

I was always intrigued by Sato and was disapointed that he didn't make it in the NBA. He was 6'4", but if I remember correctly, he had really long arms for his size, and was a really good defender in college. I thought he had a chance to be a solid role player with the NBA. Maybe one day he can get another shot.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Jeff McDonald: I'll put it this way: If Keith Bogans is actually in your rotation, you are in deep, deep, deep, deep, deep trouble

Fixed.

objective
03-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Something's gotta give.

his NBA combine measurements were only 6'2" barefoot, 6'3.25" in shoes, and he was 23 at the time.

mountainballer
03-09-2010, 05:07 AM
I would be surprised if Sato leaves Europe. he has found his niche there and he will get some pretty nice offers this summer. he is already 29 (wasn't there a rumor he might be even older?) and I don't think any NBA team will offer him significantly more than the minimum. I see him stay in Siena, they will likely offer him 3 more years.
(and whoever has ever been to Siena and the Tuscan knows that there are not many places in the world as beautiful and livable like there)

mogrovejo
03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Sato has freakinglish long arms. He's probably the best rebounding guard in Europe, he's the best perimeter defender in Europe, he's a very good shooter (not a solid one, or something), he's a beast from an athletic perspective, a great finisher at the rim, he's a very heady and unselfish player and he can even dribble himself into a better shot when needed.

Guys like Bowen, Laimbeer or Stephen Jackson were also nobodies when they were drafted and developed their games overseas.

Budkin
03-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Ugh... our front office needs to be purged.

Xevious
03-09-2010, 04:16 PM
This guy won't see the floor. If the FO looked to save money on Ratliff's tiny contract, then they sure weren't going to sign anybody else who could potentially help.

dbestpro
03-09-2010, 04:27 PM
The Spurs back peddled. The spent the big buck hoping to increase attendance and run deep into the playoffs. When it got down to the trade deadline the front office got cold feet plain and simple and decided to cut its losses. So much for the New England Patriots of the NBA.

CubanMustGo
03-09-2010, 04:33 PM
The Spurs back peddled. The spent the big buck hoping to increase attendance and run deep into the playoffs. When it got down to the trade deadline the front office got cold feet plain and simple and decided to cut its losses. So much for the New England Patriots of the NBA.

Patriots: 3 championships since 1999, last in 2004
Spurs: 4 since 1999, last in 2007

Yes, so much for the 'Patriots of the NBA,' they'd have to have started sucking years earlier.

Mel_13
03-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Now official:

Spurs Sign Cedric Jackson To 10-Day Contract

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/spurs_sign_cedric_jackson_100310.html

duncan228
03-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Spurs add Jackson to get to 13 (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/2010/03/spurs-add-jacks.html)
By LeAnna Kosub
Express-News

The Spurs have increased their roster to the NBA-mandated level of 13, signing guard Cedric Jackson out of the Development League.

Jackson, who earned a pair of 10-day contracts in Cleveland earlier this season, participated in Spurs' shootaround this morning. He has spent most of the year with the D-League's Erie Bayhawks.

With Tony Parker injured, Jackson will be in uniform tonight but is not expected to play.

The Spurs' roster had been at 12 since March 1, when Michael Finley requested and received a buyout to sign with Boston.

Bruno
03-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I guess Spurs have waited a couple of days to sign him to have him under contract for the game against Warriors (on March 19th). Given Warriors tendency to play small, it could be the game when Jackson will get the most playing time. That game will likely be a big factor to decide if he is worth or not a second 10 days contract.

mexpurs21
03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
I don't like this acquisition, i prefer Curtis Jerrells, who showed some flashes of talent in preseason or even Carldell "Squeaky" Johnson, I had a chance to see him 2 years ago in Monterrey when he played for Xalapa, here in the Mexican league (yeah, I now our league sucks balls badly :lol) and he is a great player, he is a shoot-first PG, but he is above average on the other side of the floor.

Manudo Flopo
03-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Via WojYahooNBA on Twitter:

"The Spurs are planning to call up Erie's Cedric Jackson this week, sources say. He'll play behind George Hill, with Tony Parker out 6 weeks."
who the fuck is that?

duncan228
03-10-2010, 06:07 PM
who the fuck is that?

Adrian Wojnarowski from yahoo.

Edit: My bad, missed the troll. :lol

rAm
03-10-2010, 06:35 PM
who the fuck is that?

:lol what a noob

alchemist
03-12-2010, 10:25 PM
kid impressed me.

easy7
03-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Kid is fast and fearless...

mookie2001
03-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Spurs add Jackson to get to 13 (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/2010/03/spurs-add-jacks.html)
By LeAnna Kosub
Express-News

The Spurs have increased their roster to the NBA-mandated level of 13, signing guard Cedric Jackson out of the Development League.

Jackson, who earned a pair of 10-day contracts in Cleveland earlier this season, participated in Spurs' shootaround this morning. He has spent most of the year with the D-League's Erie Bayhawks.

With Tony Parker injured, Jackson will be in uniform tonight but is not expected to play.

The Spurs' roster had been at 12 since March 1, when Michael Finley requested and received a buyout to sign with Boston.uhh ohh

ulosturedge
03-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Yup the kid showed a lot of poise considering. He definitely looked more like a natural PG then the ones we have now lol. Good for him making the most of his 10 day contract early.

mogrovejo
03-12-2010, 10:34 PM
D-Leaguers all around the league doing what they're supposed to do, showing they're basically as good as most guys sitting on NBA benches.

alchemist
03-12-2010, 10:36 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4144101&postcount=39

Jeff getting owned :lmao :downspin:

Dro210
03-12-2010, 10:39 PM
^hahahahaha

Cant_Be_Faded
03-12-2010, 10:55 PM
He looked very good but I did not see him do the one area that Chump "I got my Ph.D in girders" Dumper expressed concern about: jump shooting.

He looked damn good against an incredibly shitty team. I loved his huthle and his energy, his speed with the ball was on point, and he looked for his teammates. Showed an ability to get to the basket. But against a team that doesn't make millions of dollars to lick a donkey's taint, he could very well be made Bogans-esque by backing off of him and daring him to shoot.

mogrovejo
03-12-2010, 11:05 PM
You didn't see him taking jump-shots because he can't hit them.

DesignatedT
03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
i thought ced looked nice out there. looking forward to seeing some more of him

ElNono
03-13-2010, 12:48 AM
I just liked the fact we had a true PG that had handles behind Gino... You know, instead of dribble, dribble, dribble, turnover... dribble, dribble, dribble, bad pass, turnover... dribble, dribble, dribble, stepped out of bounds, turnover...

Ditty
03-13-2010, 12:53 AM
guy had a great night and looked comfortable out there he played solid defense but his jumper is truly ugly form but he could seem to it once in a while

JustinJDW
03-13-2010, 12:58 AM
I don't really care if he can score or not. That's what we have guys like Ginobili, Jefferson and Blair coming off the Bench for. If the kid can play defense, then I got no problem seeing him on the floor.

Besides, when's the last time we had a true PG?

DesignatedT
03-13-2010, 01:06 AM
exactly... pg just needs to run the offense and create... jumpshot will only improve over years.

raspsa
03-13-2010, 01:34 AM
-Maybe Chip can work with CJ.. give him a decent jumper and he's a serviceable backup to TP. Considering it was his first game and with no familiarity with the system and p-layers, he showed confidence.

jjktkk
03-13-2010, 02:09 AM
I didn't get to see the game, so I'd like someone to compare Jackson to Hill. Are they similar in size and athleticism? Is Jackson more of a pg than HIll? And does Jackson have a chance to stick around, maybe even make the team next year? Sorry for all the ?'s.

Ditty
03-13-2010, 02:21 AM
I didn't get to see the game, so I'd like someone to compare Jackson to Hill. Are they similar in size and athleticism? Is Jackson more of a pg than HIll? And does Jackson have a chance to stick around, maybe even make the team next year? Sorry for all the ?'s.

jackson reminds me of a poormans speedy claxton with better defense

hill is offense creator but not as quick as jackson but hill is way better all around player than jackson is

silverblackfan
03-13-2010, 09:29 AM
jackson reminds me of a poormans speedy claxton with better defense

hill is offense creator but not as quick as jackson but hill is way better all around player than jackson is

I thought of Speedy too while watching Jackson. Fast, good D, and attacks the basket area without a lot of fear or fumbling. Did a good job distributing the ball, especially for a new team. He is make the most of his minutes.

Stringer_Bell
03-13-2010, 10:22 AM
I was fairly impressed with Jackson from what I saw. I'm no bball expert, but I'm not used to seeing anyone on the Spurs pass like he tried to except for Manu. He also had a lot of positive energy and didn't take any plays off or run around lazy, he was just a little raw from nerves and should definitely not try to shoot jumpers. If he keeps playing solid I have no doubt we can at least beat the teams we're supposed to beat until TP gets back.

TDMVPDPOY
03-13-2010, 11:45 AM
if we keep him, next draft we dont have to look for backup pgs...and concentrate on that big or long 3

alchemist
03-13-2010, 02:31 PM
He can also pass to the post guy without any problems, something our current pg's have trouble with. (sans Manu)

benefactor
03-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I wonder what Jeff's "beyond shocked" face looks like.

Libri
03-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I was pleased from what I saw of Cedric. He was quick and had a good handle of the ball. He seems to have a sense of what a point guard is suppose to do. He tried to find the open man by driving and dishing out . He didn't look nervous or timid. I am unaware of his shooting range but he might need to work on it. I think he could be a good training camp invite.

siraulo23
03-13-2010, 03:03 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/media/100312_jackson.mp3

Cedric Jackson postgame

He likes to play defense~

ohmwrecker
03-13-2010, 03:08 PM
How geeked was this kid last night?! Great energy.I loved that drive to the basket/missed layup/rebound/putback play where he totally ignored Duncan. When Pop finally pulled him, Manu just gave him a pat on the back, smiled and shook his head.

J_Paco
03-13-2010, 03:11 PM
He had a solid showing but it was against a crap squad in the T-Wolves. Now, I want to see the kid against a superior opponent even if only in garbage time. He seems like he could be a decent 3rd PG behind Tony and George, but his jumper needs to improve a ton to garner significant minutes.

lennyalderette
03-13-2010, 03:30 PM
if we keep him, next draft we dont have to look for backup pgs...and concentrate on that big or long 3
:toast good point

alchemist
03-13-2010, 10:22 PM
:downspin: :toast