PDA

View Full Version : Under the category of...

Yonivore
03-08-2010, 08:46 PM
..."If Republicans had said this, they would be crucified by the media."

XQS1XhULT-g

Ditto for Clinton's "A few years ago, this guy would have been bringing us coffee;" and, Chris Matthew's "I almost forgot he's black."

I love the way Matthew's and the rest interrupted when the word "watermelon" came out of his mouth.

:lmao

:corn:

jack sommerset
03-08-2010, 08:58 PM
The wheels are off.

George Gervin's Afro
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
The wheels are off. I hope

Yonivore
03-08-2010, 09:51 PM

George Gervin's Afro
03-08-2010, 09:53 PM

you do realize that you're the only who cares about this..don't you?

Yonivore
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
you do realize that you're the only who cares about this..don't you?
Being as it is going viral on the internet, I'd say your assertion I'm the only one that cares is a bit off.

And, I think saying I care is a bit of a mischaracterization. I'm more amused at the spectacle than concerned that it has any significance beyond the echo chamber in which it occurred.

ChumpDumper
03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
More YouTubes for Yoni to pleasure himself to.

George Gervin's Afro
03-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Being as it is going viral on the internet, I'd say your assertion I'm the only one that cares is a bit off.

And, I think saying I care is a bit of a mischaracterization. I'm more amused at the spectacle than concerned that it has any significance beyond the echo chamber in which it occurred.

The only people making hay of this is your ilk..No one else cares Yoni..

ChumpDumper
03-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Yoni is the only person who still watches Dan Rather. :lol

Yonivore
03-08-2010, 10:06 PM
The only people making hay of this is your ilk..No one else cares Yoni..
So why are you so intent on making me understand that?

Frankly, I don't even care...it's just fucking funny.

C'mon. Dan Rather saying -- on national television (well, as national as Hardball manages to get anymore) -- Obama couldn't sell watermelons on the side of the road? He even used the racist code word "articulate" in there too.

It's fucking hilarious to watch Democrats vomit this shit down the front of their shirts. You just can't make this shit up.

Does it mean anything? No. Rather hasn't meant anything in quite a while...which makes me wonder what the fuck he was doing on television to begin with.

:lmao

Ignignokt
03-09-2010, 02:08 AM
More YouTubes for Yoni to pleasure himself to.

WHy does youtube bring up sexual connatations with you... specifically involving Yoni? You're the only person who does that.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2010, 04:43 AM
WHy does youtube bring up sexual connatations with you... specifically involving Yoni? You're the only person who does that.No, I'm sure you pleasure yourself to them as well.

lol you of all people.....

ChumpDumper
03-09-2010, 04:53 AM
Tell you what though. I will refrain from any such sexual references in the future if you and everyone else does.

Are you up for it?

Deal?

admiralsnackbar
03-09-2010, 05:01 AM
1-- Dan Rather still matters?

2 -- "Articulate" is a code word? Was McCain -- or Bush43, for that matter -- deprived of that descriptor by virtue of the color of his skin?