GTFO

You are a disgrace for this team

Bunch of weak chokers

FUCK YOU

:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff

timtonymanu
03-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Mason - you shouldn't retire a Spur.

McDyess - gtfo with your "i'm a second half player". well you're fuckin a no-show.

Bogans - you suck and it's pops fault you play so much

RJ - you're a fuckin pussy. request for a trade in the offseason.

e20dylan
03-08-2010, 09:34 PM
agreed agreed agreed agreed

Brazil
you forgot POP

tothrowed
hell yea and wtf does pop see in mason that makes him think hes better than malik

j.dizzle
03-08-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL Mason is seriously a piece of trash..Cant hit the ocean & cant defend. I would of rather had Bonner out there to try to tie it up..POP smoking some good shit these days.

baseline bum
03-08-2010, 09:36 PM
At least Dick will be a nice expiring for next season.

bd_monster
AND MASON HAS THE ODASITY TO ASK FOR MORE PLAYING TIME WITH A SHOWING LIKE THIS!!:bang

Manuismyhomeboy
Dumb question maybe but it is something that crossed my mind. Do you think maybe Mason is sulking a bit from not getting his wish granted to be traded, and he is trying to make the FO pay for it? I know probably not, but just a thought that has crossed my mind.

TDMVPDPOY
03-08-2010, 09:37 PM
jeffy did have 9boards...then again all 4 players played like shit

heavy d is missin tonight

Truckules
03-08-2010, 09:37 PM
The problem with this team isn't the star players, it's the role players. Manu and Tim still have it (Tony had it before the injury). I still don't see why Pop is relegating Jefferson to role player status. If the Spurs are going to do anything in the playoffs, Jefferson is going to have to play a major role. Otherwise, it's going to be a first round exit.

Sean Cagney
03-08-2010, 09:40 PM
The problem with this team isn't the star players, it's the role players. Manu and Tim still have it (Tony had it before the injury). I still don't see why Pop is relegating Jefferson to role player status. If the Spurs are going to do anything in the playoffs, Jefferson is going to have to play a major role. Otherwise, it's going to be a first round exit.

We might not even make the playoffs now that TP is out.

venitian navigator
03-08-2010, 09:45 PM
It's just incredible that no one was able to make an outside shot...Mc Dyess, Bogans, Mason, Jefferson...how in the hell they can't make one shot with an ocean of space to shoot ?

TD 21
03-08-2010, 09:50 PM
The entire team played terrible, save for Ginobili and Hill. Tough to win a game when you have two guys playing well, creating/finishing the vast majority of the offense and the rest of the team either choking or playing passive.

Very disappointed in Duncan. What the fuck is this guy doing? He was content to ride Ginobili's coattails, rather than getting deep post position and punishing the undersized Hickson. He let the Cavs off the hook (who, in theory, didn't have an answer for him) and stood by and watched as Ginobili ran himself ragged trying to carry this joke of a team to victory. This is how he responds with Parker down? I was expecting a dominating performance. Instead, he remained in cruise control.

Mason, I've never really gotten on him like most, but enough is enough. Plenty of chances, plenty of open looks, no fucking production and it killed the team again tonight. For a team that, on paper, should be a good shooting team, this team has been awful for more than a while now. McDyess, Mason, Jefferson, Bogans, these guys can't fucking make open looks consistently. They should be embarrassed.

McDyess, I don't give a fuck about his bone bruise, he's been awful again recently. I'd pull him from the starting lineup against the Knicks (mostly due to match-ups), go back to him against the T'Wolves and if he doesn't play well, I'd relegate him to the bench for a while. Enough is enough. The big problem with him is his heart is clearly still in Detroit.

Jefferson, like Duncan, didn't asset himself, didn't look confident when he had the ball and provided nothing offensively yet again.

You can say "it's the Cavs" all you want, the reality is they were missing three of their four best players and the Spurs still struggled mightily to create offense. The Spurs are down to one play maker and unfortunately, he doesn't have the legs to play the minutes he played tonight every night, so if this is how the offense is going to be with Parker out, then this team will have a difficult time just making the playoffs. This game should have been a win, but as usual, this team couldn't execute down the stretch. They stood around hoping one guy could carry them to victory.

nkdlunch
03-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Ian is a joke of a player. Pop was laughing his ass off, probably thinking "this is what you wanted to give minutes to? stupid fucking spurfans?????"

wildbill2u
03-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I think the announcers said we shot like 21% in the 4th.

blkroadrunners
03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
This thread is depressing.

Capt Bringdown
03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
It's just incredible that no one was able to make an outside shot...Mc Dyess, Bogans, Mason, Jefferson...how in the hell they can't make one shot with an ocean of space to shoot ?

Chronic problem, isn't it? Offensive droughts have been the hallmark of this team for years and years.

TDMVPDPOY
03-08-2010, 09:53 PM
about rj, how come his not attacking the rim to get to the ft line or someshit, this guy is fkn passive for some odd reason this year....

trajik dark
03-08-2010, 09:54 PM
i rather have larry hughes,rashasd mcants,and mark blount over dick,aint got no money mason,and k. faggons at this point dam they suck ass tonite

Brazil
03-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Dumb question maybe but it is something that crossed my mind. Do you think maybe Mason is sulking a bit from not getting his wish granted to be traded, and he is trying to make the FO pay for it? I know probably not, but just a thought that has crossed my mind.

great idea.. doing that he would fuck up his value, good strategy

Thompson
Ian is a joke of a player. Pop was laughing his ass off, probably thinking "this is what you wanted to give minutes to? stupid fucking spurfans?????"

Ian hit as many threes as Roger Mason in only 1/10th the time.

Libri
Jefferson, like Duncan, didn't asset himself, didn't look confident when he had the ball and provided nothing offensively yet again.

He only took three shots. That's piss poor.

Brazil
03-08-2010, 09:56 PM

:lmao yeah sure Ian is our major problem right now

SpursRulez4eVeR
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
RJ is such a fucking bitch its funny to me

Manu-of-steel
03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
We might not even make the playoffs now that TP is out.

I don't buy this. The hornets, grizzlies, and rockets are the teams bound not to make the po.

timvp
03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
TP needs to pass it more to RJ more often.

Seriously though, I didn't think RJ played too horribly. When he's at least rebounding and running the court, he has some value. Obviously not $14 million of value but he helps out.

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2010, 10:02 PM

Seriously though, I didn't think RJ played too horribly. When he's at least rebounding and running the court, he has some value. Obviously not $14 million of value but he helps out.

That's the problem though..we've lowered our expectations so much that we're happy with our "missing piece" playing like a decent role player..

Johnny RIngo
03-08-2010, 10:02 PM
At least Dick will be a nice expiring for next season.

You're being naive if you think we're going to be able to get a useful player for RJ's expiring contract.

ace3g
03-08-2010, 10:04 PM
exactly, I use to hate Jefferson when i saw his stat line and only scored 3 points, but now he is playing better defense and rebounding better

TD 21
03-08-2010, 10:04 PM

I know what you're saying, but 3 points and 1 field goal? Unacceptable. Even more alarming than the lack of production is the obvious lack of confidence. What's wrong with this guy? They need to show him tapes of what he used to be in this league. Physically, there's nothing stopping him from approximating the player he was of yesteryear, it's the mental part that is stifling him.

He needs to get over it. Stop worrying about playing perfect, pleasing Pop, vaulting this team back into championship contention, or earning $14 million a year and just go out there and play. Let his instincts and his physical tools take over.

We know he's not a great (or even a good) creator and he's not going to get the shots/minutes here that he's used to, but one way or another, the guy has routinely put him around 20 ppg in this league. So he can score and it didn't all come on the run or off passes from Kidd. You average that as many times as he did, it's no accident and you have some semblance of an offensive game. So where the fuck is it? He honestly looks like he's just learning the game, like he doesn't know what he's doing out there. Break down this teams style vs his and how it's not a perfect match all you want, but this bad? He shouldn't be this bad! They need to give him a game (three shit teams in a row up coming) where he plays 40 minutes and get's 15-20 shots. Just keep going to him, calling his number and hope he has a big night and get's his confidence up.

santymrc
03-08-2010, 10:10 PM

Hahaha nice one.
Well, RJ wasnt our biggest issue tonite. I really dont expect him to excel anymore, my espectations are now so low that 3pt 9 Rb from him are enough...

Can I ask you a question timvp? Its a dumb question but i really dont know the answer, can we get Bowen for the playoffs? I mean, is it possible or it just can't happen couse of rules, etc. I HATE BOGANS.

venitian navigator
03-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Let's hope is just a bad night for our role "shooting" players...however, i'd like to see if, given the chance, Hairston and Mahinmi can show they have something to give. They both showed somethin tonight, aside some errors...

SpurNation
03-08-2010, 10:15 PM
These guys just don't care about playing here. Their mind set probably isn't about winning more so than just going through the motions and waiting until the summer to see what happens.

Budkin
03-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Come on now... RJ had 3 points!!! !!!

Libri
03-08-2010, 10:23 PM
That's the problem though..we've lowered our expectations so much that we're happy with our "missing piece" playing like a decent role player..

That's freaking sad.

Bender
03-08-2010, 10:28 PM
The entire team played terrible, save for Ginobili and Hill
I thought Bonner played a good game, at least in his limited minutes.

cheguevara
03-08-2010, 10:29 PM
RJ was wearing a Cavs jersey underneath. He obviosly want's to play for the King next season

Ice009
03-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Ahh fuck it.

That Jefferson fast break missed reverse cost us the game.

I said a few good things about RJ, but I got nothing else I can say for him.

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2010, 10:52 PM
That last play kind of speaks volumes about how soft he is though..instead of trying to dunk on Varejao and at least drawing a foul, he avoided him and traveled..you have to have some balls when it's clutch time..

SenorSpur
03-08-2010, 10:59 PM
That last play kind of speaks volumes about how soft he is though..instead of trying to dunk on Varejao and at least drawing a foul, he avoided him and traveled..you have to have some balls when it's clutch time..

For basketball players, who play and practice every day, I've always thought of how uncomfortable that must be - taking too many steps. They know it when it happens.

Back to RJ, that play is an example as to how soft he plays at times. How he lacks a killer instinct. He should've gone up strong, drawn a foul or and "and-1" or simply dunked it from where he was. There was no need for the extra steps.

ploto
03-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I guess I am in the minority, but I do not hate Bogans as much as some do. It is not his fault that Pop is starting him.

He's playing as good as he pretty much ever has in the NBA-- isn't he? I mean, his FG% is at a career high. He has already this season started more games than he ever has any season in his career. I don't blame him for Pop's choice.

SouthTexasRancher
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
It is definitely time for Pop to send RJ, Dice, Bogans and Mason out to pasture. Time to go for a better draft pick since there is no way this joke of a team gets past the 1st round...'IF' they even make the playoffs. Holt should take RJ & Dice's salary out of Pop & RC's asses. Ian still looks more like a decent high school player but, as long as the 4 dipshits already mentioned can't do shit...like hit the Gulf of Mexico if they were drowning in it 5 miles from shore then start giving him minutes the rest of the way and see what happens playing him during the flow of the game. The worst that can happen is we get a better draft choice for trading purposes.

The Spurs only have about 6 players with any semblance of basketball IQ and none of them have the BB IQ of Jordan, Russell, Bird, Magic, Kobe, DWade and Lebron. Tim and Manu have pretty damn good BB IQ but, both have them damn mental lapses that leave you scratching your head. One thing for sure is no one can question the heart of the two. I'd definitely work on getting the right players for next season to play with Tim, Manu, Tony (?), Hill, and Blair and take your $$$ losses on RJ & Dice. Those two bums are totally worthless so get what you can for them in the off-season and move forward...! :ihit