PDA

View Full Version : do you guys remember when Spurs had a fastbreak last night

in2deep
03-09-2010, 05:45 PM
and Manu passes to RJ who fumbled and took 4 steps???

do you guys remember Manu's face after that play?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

cheguevara
03-09-2010, 05:49 PM
did it look something like this?

http://djmehdi.coolcats.fr/wp-content//wtf-face.jpg

honestfool84
03-09-2010, 05:55 PM
that REALLY, REALLY hurt us.

ElNono
03-09-2010, 05:57 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/AceEmUp/thefuck.jpg

nkdlunch
03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
that's the kind of stupidity that RJ has brought this season.

I don't mind him missing shots, or even missing some rotations. But making these dumb ass mistakes is unforgivable. And RJ has been making these mistakes daily.

And yet, I can't beleive some ppl defend RJ and still blame Pop on Rj's failures this season

Johnny RIngo
03-09-2010, 06:08 PM

I don't mind him missing shots, or even missing some rotations. But making these dumb ass mistakes is unforgivable. And RJ has been making these mistakes daily.

And yet, I can't beleive some ppl defend RJ and still blame Pop on Rj's failures this season

RJ is just a shitty basketball player right now. I have a feeling the canceled marriage has a lot to do with his fragile mental state because he wasn't THIS bad in NJ.

honestfool84
03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
RJ is just a shitty basketball player right now. I have a feeling the canceled marriage has a lot to do with his fragile mental state because he wasn't THIS bad in NJ.

you know, you might have a little bit of truth in that statement there, yes you might.

MB3//
03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
For some reason he feels he has to take these monster power steps every time he goes for a layup. He tries to make huge plays around the basket instead of just putting the ball in the hole. More times than not, it's a disaster.

rascal
03-09-2010, 06:46 PM
He probably wasn't expecting a pass for a fast break since the Spurs seldom run the break.

LongtimeSpursFan
03-09-2010, 11:50 PM
That was actually a bad pass by Hill. He should have taken the shot or passed sooner. By the time he passed to Jefferson he had already was stopped under the basket and allowed the second defender to come into the play. There were three Spurs within five feet of one another. Not exactly the way a fastbreak is run.

Phenomanul
03-09-2010, 11:58 PM
I do remember that.... but what I remember more vividly was Pop yelling at RJ after he let Jamison score on a scoop shot from the baseline... he clearly said "WTF are you doing!!!!!" :wow

Cant_Be_Faded
03-09-2010, 11:59 PM
RJ is garbage.

ffadicted
03-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Yes I remember it... it was the legendary Manu facepalm

http://thingsifuckinghate.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/g_manu_268.jpg

timtonymanu
03-10-2010, 03:10 AM

+ 1. This guy is a more talented, athletic Matt Bonner. Guy is just as scared of competition. Unless he steps up in the playoffs even though it wont do much, i hope he's traded in the offseason. He's clearly a former shell of himself and we could be using his money to resign Manu.

Besides it's disappointing how RJ feels pressured to do alot for this team. He cant even at least play like a 4th option which people expected him to be. Not the franchise player.

Bring on the RJ fanclub hating on me.

nkdlunch
03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Yes I remember it... it was the legendary Manu facepalm

http://thingsifuckinghate.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/g_manu_268.jpg

:lmao

nkdlunch
03-10-2010, 10:48 AM
I just can't beleive a guy that has played in Team USA and NBA Finals can make such dumb mistakes, so often.

I still can't beleive what I see daily from this guy. everygame he keeps surprising me... in a negative way

JR3
03-10-2010, 11:05 AM
That was actually a bad pass by Hill. He should have taken the shot or passed sooner. By the time he passed to Jefferson he had already was stopped under the basket and allowed the second defender to come into the play. There were three Spurs within five feet of one another. Not exactly the way a fastbreak is run.

I agree it was a bad pass and George definately needs to work on his passing.. but RJ is still responsible for following the rules of the game.. you just don't travel like that. In my opinion, he had time to put the ball on the floor once before going for that reverse. He sucks because he can't make adjustments on the fly.

clambake
03-10-2010, 11:16 AM
He tries to make huge plays around the basket instead of just putting the ball in the hole.

maybe if you painted the hole brown.....har har.

phyzik
03-10-2010, 11:38 AM

I have to admit, that almost made me spew a mouth full of soda onto my keyboard while trying not to laugh.

polandprzem
03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
and Manu passes to RJ who fumbled and took 4 steps???

do you guys remember Manu's face after that play?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

He was like WTF? Bron is not playing and crab steps not allowed ? !! :wtf

MoSpur
03-10-2010, 12:15 PM
I swear that's Bruce Bowen with cornrows.

:lmao

Frenzy
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
did it look something like this?

http://djmehdi.coolcats.fr/wp-content//wtf-face.jpg

if he wasn't a multi millionare jay z would get no nookie... look at that mug :lol:lol

DAF86
03-10-2010, 12:26 PM
if he wasn't a multi millionare jay z would get no nookie... look at that mug :lol:lol

I doubt Beyonce is with him for the money.

Obstructed_View
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM

Yeah the Spurs have been completely inept on the fast break this season. It's not all on one guy.

Kool Bob Love
03-10-2010, 01:42 PM

That.
Is.
So.
Wrong.
KTHXBY.

hommeaetage
03-10-2010, 02:00 PM

forget about Hill bad pass. Just remember Varejao on his back with 5 fouls, if he even jumped without doing that dinosaur step, Varejao would have been fouled out. With all the mistake the team made during the 4th, that play would have been a difference maker. :bang

I've been thinking the exact same thing lately. Or perhaps that girl sent some voodoo on RJ:hat