PDA

View Full Version : DAMN, I must be uglier than I thought!!

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 08:47 PM
every female that saw me on chatroulette, pressed Next within 10 seconds.

that's gotta be a new record.

ladies and gentlemen, I am now bummed out. My confidence has been shattered. I did not think I was this ugly

and by the way, you filthy bastards on chatroulette. 90% of the users are guys jacking off to the cam.

This is me after all the women pressed NEXT on me. Bummed out.

http://a.imageshack.us/img43/9155/roflbotlky8.jpg

jack sommerset
03-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Don't sweat it, bro. Nevermind, I forgot you don't care what I say. Peace!

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 09:23 PM
when did i say i didnt care what you say? lol
your sig still rocks

mouse
03-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Is that you in the pic? First off get rid of that 1987 shirt your wearing, second, you need to smile. Third you need to show some skin like your ABs or your chest hair.

Dude I can't lie you like a costumer service representative for DELL computers or another telemarketer.

IronMexican
03-09-2010, 09:34 PM
MH looks like the guy that answers my phone calls when I call XBL customer support.

mouse
03-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Dude after looking at your picture closely, you must go through many bottles of hand lotion every month! :lmao

The Reckoning
03-09-2010, 09:41 PM
lol i feel a photoshop thread

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 09:42 PM
cause i'm using the turtle beach ear force headsets for the xbox 360, they work for the PC too

man, im starting to wonder if these women are just lame. i bet they do the same to u IM and mouse

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Dude after looking at your picture closely, you must go through many bottles of hand lotion every month! :lmao

lolwut

i'm growing a full beard

Goran Dragic
03-09-2010, 09:44 PM
lol i feel a photoshop thread

In fairness to MiamiHeat, it's not like he made a thread calling himself the hottest clubber.

The Reckoning
03-09-2010, 09:46 PM
In fairness to MiamiHeat, it's not like he made a thread calling himself the hottest clubber.

i know, but theres an infinite amount of material in that one picture.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh for fucksake. Why would you GAF about what anyone on chatroulette says or does? Grow up, seriously.

mavs>spurs2
03-09-2010, 10:36 PM
OP, are you italian or beaner?

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 10:46 PM
family from Spain and Italy, yes good guess

don't you see my spain jersey behind me, yup

btw, i still have no luck. not a single woman will speak to me on there, god damn

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-09-2010, 10:53 PM
dont sweat it man

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Oh for fucksake. Why would you GAF about what anyone on chatroulette says or does? Grow up, seriously.

dude, im bummed out anyway. can't you see from my pic?

are you angry cause it happens to you too?

which one of us is uglier?

Big P
03-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Dude step away from the computer & go grab some coffee at a bookstore...their everywhere...Im talking about females.

koriwhat
03-09-2010, 11:27 PM
i feel bad now that IHustle wants me to box you... IHustle that's just not right. haha

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 11:31 PM
i feel bad now that IHustle wants me to box you... IHustle that's just not right. haha

hey bro, if we box, it has to be with gloves on, i don't want to lose my comic expression

i am 6'3 height and i got muscle mass on me though, don't be so sure you can take me :lol

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 11:32 PM
omfg

what is up with internet bitches?

i saw these 2 cute girls, and one of them waved at me and the other one said "Naah" and clicked Next

what a fucking skank. god damn she needs gonorrhea

am i supposed to look like brad pitt or zac effron?

fucking metrosexumuals.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Has anyone talked to you yet?

MiamiHeat
03-09-2010, 11:40 PM
nope.

im bout to give up soon and plug my turtle beaches x1's back into my xbox 360.

fuck computer bitches

tlongII
03-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Lose the glasses, lose the headphones, and shave that peach fuzz off your face. You might have a chance then. :tu

tlongII
03-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Oh, and SMILE! Women won't respect you if you don't smile.

tlongII
03-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Trust me. I get a LOT of gash.

Stringer_Bell
03-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Greasy hair = terrorist hair. Try to straighten it, maybe shave it. Wear a wife-beater also, all the online chicks love that.

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Greasy hair = terrorist hair. Try to straighten it, maybe shave it. Wear a wife-beater also, all the online chicks love that.

that's water dude. i washed my hands and ran them through my hair, didn't work either

and fuck it dude, these online chicks are weird.

Stringer_Bell
03-10-2010, 12:09 AM
that's water dude. i washed my hands and ran them through my hair, didn't work either

and fuck it dude, these online chicks are weird.

Maybe you're treating this like speed dating? You need to treat it like going to the gym. Don't dress up all fancy and get yer hair did. Act natural and the flashing boobies will follow.

scott
03-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Try to be douchier. That's a sure-fire hit with the ladiezzzz.

ynh
03-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Just pick a girl up the normal way.. go out.. have fun.

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 12:50 AM

i know bro

I was testing out this chat program tonight and went through the gauntlet and got hammered down by these silly bitches.

it's ok, my confidence is back now. these chicks online are weird

Shaolin-Style
03-10-2010, 12:56 AM
I've always found webcam chatting awkward as hell, I don't know how you get the guts to do it at random. Chicks online on that kinda program aren't gonna be looking for normal guys which you seem to be, they're looking for the Zac Efrons and such.

mouse
03-10-2010, 12:57 AM

Rack! :smokin

mouse
03-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Dude you show up at any club wearing a UPS shirt and shorts and your dick will be sore by 1:00 AM pacific time. Do what I say,try to prove me wrong.

jaffies
03-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Dude, I saw a shirt that told me to vote for you.

mouse
03-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Dude, I saw a shirt that told me to vote for you.

was it a long sleaze shirt? :lmao

Cry Havoc
03-10-2010, 01:48 AM
I was completely unaware that chatroulette is compatible with Windows 95.

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 03:08 AM
I was completely unaware that chatroulette is compatible with Windows 95.

lmao.

I don't have windows 95, I just set it to classic appearance.

cause windows 95 appearance is simple and it's what I first used.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2010, 03:51 AM
lmao.

I don't have windows 95, I just set it to classic appearance.

cause windows 95 appearance is simple and it's what I first used.

http://www.neg9.com/debunk/thats_the_joke.jpg

blkroadrunners
03-10-2010, 06:00 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/igybdd.png

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-10-2010, 06:08 AM
dude, im bummed out anyway. can't you see from my pic?

are you angry cause it happens to you too?

which one of us is uglier?

I'm not angry, I just think you're acting like a child. What the fuck do you expect from that stupid site? It is a recipe for failure.

Go out and meet real women. You look like a geek just like most of us around here, so realise that it's not your face that's going to attract people in a 3 second snapshot on a computer screen, it's your mind and heart, and that means real interaction (ie conversation in the real world!). Meet them in person and eventually you might get to touch them too. ;)

florige
03-10-2010, 08:21 AM
You have got to pucker dem lips out and look more douchier if you are trying for foreign women. If you are trying to attract black women, or white girls who like black guys, you need to grow your hair out looking sloppy as humanly possible, lose all the facial hair, look as thuggish/sloppy as possible. Take a picture standing back with your pants hanging off your ass. Buy a t-shirt that is about 7 sizes to big, get a set of fronts for your teeth. Then put your middle finger up, with a cigarette in the other hand. I GUARANTEE that at least 6 of those broads would had clicked yes. (Oh and I almost forgot, have the empty bottle of hennessy within eyesight of where you are standing in the picture.)

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-10-2010, 09:02 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/igybdd.png

lmao

redzero
03-10-2010, 09:04 AM
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9155/roflbotlky8.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/roflbotlky8.jpg/)

Frenzy
03-10-2010, 09:56 AM
You have got to pucker dem lips out and look more douchier if you are trying for foreign women. If you are trying to attract black women, or white girls who like black guys, you need to grow your hair out looking sloppy as humanly possible, lose all the facial hair, look as thuggish/sloppy as possible. Take a picture standing back with your pants hanging off your ass. Buy a t-shirt that is about 7 sizes to big, get a set of fronts for your teeth. Then put your middle finger up, with a cigarette in the other hand. I GUARANTEE that at least 6 of those broads would had clicked yes. (Oh and I almost forgot, have the empty bottle of hennessy within eyesight of where you are standing in the picture.)

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/fortebowie/tumblr_kykre9qdG11qanb21o1_250.gif

gollum
03-10-2010, 10:06 AM
i'm not angry, i just think you're acting like a child. What the fuck do you expect from that stupid site? It is a recipe for failure.

Go out and meet real women. You look like a geek just like most of us around here, so realise that it's not your face that's going to attract people in a 3 second snapshot on a computer screen, it's your mind and heart, and that means real interaction (ie conversation in the real world!). Meet them in person and eventually you might get to touch them too. ;)

+1

SpursStalker
03-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Nah you're not ugly ...

I've seen UGLY before

:lol

mrsmaalox
03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Nah you're not ugly ...

I've seen UGLY before

You just have that "My last lover was into anal" look and not all girls are into that. Just keep trying, sooner or later you'll come across one :toast

SpursStalker
03-10-2010, 12:25 PM
You just have that "My last lover was into anal" look and not all girls are into that. Just keep trying, sooner or later you'll come across one :toast

You're talking about him right?

mrsmaalox
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
You're talking about him right?

Yes. I guess you missed the thread he started last week about losing his girlfriend over a one night stand with a girl who only wanted anal. That's what I meant.

symple19
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/fortebowie/tumblr_kykre9qdG11qanb21o1_250.gif

this dancing chicken guy is my new hero

Viva Las Espuelas
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Greasy hair = terrorist hair. Try to straighten it, maybe shave it.
or wear a cap.

SpursStalker
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Yes. I guess you missed the thread he started last week about losing his girlfriend over a one night stand with a girl who only wanted anal. That's what I meant.

I missed that one!

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 12:51 PM
What are you, Mexican, Punjab, or Arab? Just pay a hooker and move on.

or do like kobe and rape a white chick?

gtfo here

and i'm spaniard (father) and italian (mother), not arab. you asscrack

SpursStalker
03-10-2010, 01:02 PM
you asscrack

:rollin

lil'mo
03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2201/uglyji.jpg
With a mug like that, the best it's gonna get is anal with drunk, greasy mexican whores. :vomit:

clambake
03-10-2010, 01:16 PM
did you tell them about your car?

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 01:20 PM
With a mug like that, the best it's gonna get is anal with drunk, greasy mexican whores. :vomit:

fuck it, i was going to grow a full beard and mustache

but now i'm gonna shave all of the facial hair back off.

i didnt think it would be this bad, but fuck dude, i don't look good with facial hair.

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 01:21 PM
did you tell them about your car?

fuck no, i don't show off like that. flaunting money only attracts gold diggers, and that's the same as paying for sex, yuck

but you got the right idea though, maybe i should wear my hat

http://www.cruisermotorsports.com/Red%20White%20Black%20Hat.jpg

clambake
03-10-2010, 01:23 PM
that car could attract THE ONE.

just not sure if it would be a girl.

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 01:27 PM
that car could attract THE ONE.

just not sure if it would be a girl.

damn, you might be right.

I should probably wear a shit that says "NO GUYS ALLOWED"

good idea bro!

Wild Cobra
03-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I havn't a clue what women want for looks. It's as if we come from different planets.

That said, I don't consider myself that good looking. However, women seem to like my looks. One of them I go out with from time to time calls me her "Ken Doll."

I'm not sure how to take that, but she takes me out to play every now and then.

JudynTX
03-10-2010, 02:33 PM
I havn't a clue what women want for looks. It's as if we come from different planets.

That said, I don't consider myself that good looking. However, women seem to like my looks. One of them I go out with from time to time calls me her "Ken Doll."

Nice :D

Watch the movie "What Women Want". :lol

lil'mo
03-10-2010, 02:33 PM
i havn't a clue what women want for looks. It's as if we come from different planets.

That said, i don't consider myself that good looking. However, women seem to like my looks. One of them i go out with from time to time calls me her "ken doll."

i'm not sure how to take that, but she takes me out to play every now and then.

if you consider yourself ugly, and she calls you her ken doll, that means she's reallyugly/uglier than you. You should take that as a compliment if you like being complimented by ugly chicks.

MiamiHeat
03-10-2010, 02:37 PM

the mel gibson movie, i saw that

I don't see how we can take anything from that movie though?

that movie is about personality and connecting with women, not about looks

is that what you meant?

Wild Cobra
03-14-2010, 01:04 AM

No I didn't.

Watching a preview with Mel putting on Pantyhose killed it for me.

Wild Cobra
03-14-2010, 01:05 AM
if you consider yourself ugly, and she calls you her ken doll, that means she's reallyugly/uglier than you. You should take that as a compliment if you like being complimented by ugly chicks.
Not the case at all. This one's hot.

mojorizen7
03-14-2010, 04:33 AM
Hi. I'm Mojo. I'm a Leo, i enjoy dining, sports, skydiving, walking barefoot on hot coals, casual violence, drinking too much, and women who have no friends.

Looking for a woman thats opinionated....yet naive.

E-mail me if you're interested
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_35_1.gif

_______________________________ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/556.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_15.gif

DJ Mbenga
03-14-2010, 04:36 AM
or do like kobe and rape a white chick?

gtfo here

and i'm spaniard (father) and italian (mother), not arab. you asscrack

those etnicities didnt bring out the best of each other

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-14-2010, 05:43 AM

I read that thread... surely it was just trolling? MH enjoys a bit of sophisticated trolling from my observation. Did you think it was real, or has there been any corroboration?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-14-2010, 05:49 AM

I believe that is the most personally revealing post you have ever made, and I commend you for it sir! :toast

I too have a lady friend who takes me out to play occasionally, although she doesn't refer to me as her "Ken Doll". She calls me "King Richard". I really enjoy the lazy bachelor life. :D

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-14-2010, 05:51 AM
Hi. I'm Mojo. I'm a Leo, i enjoy dining, sports, skydiving, walking barefoot on hot coals, casual violence, drinking too much, and women who have no friends.

Looking for a woman thats opinionated....yet naive.

E-mail me if you're interested
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_35_1.gif

_______________________________ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/556.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_15.gif

:lmao

Wild Cobra
03-14-2010, 11:11 AM
I believe that is the most personally revealing post you have ever made, and I commend you for it sir! :toast

I too have a lady friend who takes me out to play occasionally, although she doesn't refer to me as her "Ken Doll". She calls me "King Richard". I really enjoy the lazy bachelor life. :D
I let her say it, but I don't like being compared to a doll, or know if there is some meaning behind it that women have.

mrsmaalox
03-14-2010, 02:21 PM
I let her say it, but I don't like being compared to a doll, or know if there is some meaning behind it that women have.

When I first met my husband, my co-workers all called him Ken doll and Capt. America; I never knew the exact reason, but I thought it wasn't so much about his looks as it was about his "type". And they all thought he was perfect :)

Ignignokt
03-14-2010, 03:01 PM

You're probably called "her ken doll" because you have little to non existent genitals.

Pero
03-14-2010, 03:21 PM

Kriz-Maxima
03-14-2010, 08:05 PM
You're probably called "her ken doll" because you have little to non existent genitals.

Yes, that's usually what it is.

Wild Cobra
03-14-2010, 08:25 PM
You're probably called "her ken doll" because you have little to non existent genitals.Leave it to you Spurs to find reason to dis a Blazers fan.

That wouldn't be it. I figure if it doesn't have to do with something else, it's my hair.

mouse
03-14-2010, 09:36 PM
I havn't a clue what women want for looks..

Women want guys that look like the dudes in my sig.
.......V................v...........v............. ..v...................v

admiralsnackbar
03-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Women want guys that look like the dudes in my sig.
.......V................v...........v............. ..v...................v

Why would chicks get with a dude who porks ass on the first date?

PublicOption
03-15-2010, 06:20 AM
you must of been on when KKK chicks were browsing......wait until you know there are a bunch of arab and mexican chicks.............maybe, just maybe.....you'll get lucky.

MiamiHeat
03-15-2010, 06:56 AM
im not mexican or arab, i am born in USA and my family is european

The Reckoning
03-15-2010, 08:11 AM
yeah right

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2010, 08:27 AM
im not mexican or arab, i am born in USA and my family is european

u dont look european man, i thought u were an arab or indian from that pic you posted

TacoCabanaFajitas
03-15-2010, 09:02 AM
It took me 2 pages of this thread to realize it wasn't a troll job

MiamiHeat
03-15-2010, 02:47 PM
go google Spaniard men

we mostly have dark features, black hair, etc

Ignignokt
03-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Miami Heat just posted a devastating picture of himself looking like a Greasy sephardic jew with a pedo vibe.

He then proceeds to post a picture of his Pt Cruiser hat. P T C Ruiser!

ANd nobody is taking him to the shed for this.

I think i spoke to soon.

This forum is slippin.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
go google Spaniard men

we mostly have dark features, black hair, etc

And gaping rectums.

MiamiHeat
03-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Miami Heat just posted a devastating picture of himself looking like a Greasy sephardic jew with a pedo vibe.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/albums/germans/nazi_parade_23_03_05.jpg

He then proceeds to post a picture of his Pt Cruiser hat. P T C Ruiser!

I have 3 different hats of the same color, they let women know I am pimping a PT cruiser

Ignignokt
03-15-2010, 03:22 PM
http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/albums/germans/nazi_parade_23_03_05.jpg

I have 3 different hats of the same color, they let women know I am pimping a PT cruiser

you lose. Godwin's law dictates so.

MiamiHeat
03-15-2010, 03:29 PM
you lose. Godwin's law dictates so.

http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__mel-gibson-mugshot.jpg

Ignignokt
03-15-2010, 03:31 PM
http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__mel-gibson-mugshot.jpg

thanx, i thought apocalypto was a good movie.

Ignignokt
03-15-2010, 03:33 PM
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/10/14/067047.1-lg.jpg

No man can claim he's a real man if he drives this.

IF you ever wondered where your girlfreind was, she certainly wasn't banging some dude in your PT cruiser. That car is another form of birth control.

MiamiHeat
03-15-2010, 03:43 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_my_pt_cruiser_mug_gray-p1682389175337667072otmb_400.jpg

Ignignokt
03-15-2010, 03:57 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_my_pt_cruiser_mug_gray-p1682389175337667072otmb_400.jpg

you're in an elite group right dar :tu

clambake
03-15-2010, 04:00 PM
do these cars start on the first pull, or do you have to leave the choke on?

PT Cruiser
03-15-2010, 04:33 PM
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/10/14/067047.1-lg.jpg

No man can claim he's a real man if he drives this.

IF you ever wondered where your girlfreind was, she certainly wasn't banging some dude in your PT cruiser. That car is another form of birth control.

Ladies love the PT cruiser. Don't hate just cause you're not as cool as MiamiHeat.

clambake
03-15-2010, 04:49 PM
do you have add the oil to the gas, or is it a 4 stroke engine?

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PMp8G.jpg

JJ Hickson
03-15-2010, 06:22 PM
i still have my first car, my 1998 mazda 626 and i use it for everyday garbage. believe it or not, i have 450,000 miles on it LMAO, it has broken down several times though. the last time was about 1 year ago

my PT cruiser I only use for going out to events, dates with the woman, etc \