TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Oh wait he made it...nevermind.

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 01:14 AM
...and?

skut_farkus
03-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Jordan could of done that with his eyes closed....

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Fucking Kobe hogging that last shot when clearly 4 other guys were open.

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 01:19 AM
It was a great shot but you can take his cock out your mouth now, Toronto isn't exactly a defensive juggernaut. :lol

rhyputa
03-10-2010, 01:30 AM
It was a great shot but you can take his cock out your mouth now, Toronto isn't exactly a defensive juggernaut. :lol

Enough, now take you tongue our of my A-hole :toast

ElNono
Kobe thread!

ChrisRichards
Props to Kobe. But you have to be honest here. The Lakers won 7 games this season from a Kobe game winner. As a team, I dont think they have "repeat" written on them. Games like these are good for Kobe's personal glory, but its going to hurt them come playoff time. Seems to me they rely so much on Kobe to bail them out. Worst most are from barely 500 teams (Bucks, Heat, Grizz, Kings,Raptors)

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:34 AM

boo hoo

gm5k
03-10-2010, 01:35 AM
damn I wanna see the shot!

cobbler
03-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Props to Kobe. But you have to be honest here. The Lakers won 7 games this season from a Kobe game winner. As a team, I dont think they have "repeat" written on them. Games like these are good for Kobe's personal glory, but its going to hurt them come playoff time. Seems to me they rely so much on Kobe to bail them out. Worst most are from barely 500 teams (Bucks, Heat, Grizz, Kings,Raptors)

We are not worried about our teams chances. Nice of you to do that for us though. You post more about our team and players than you do all others combined. Including your own. Thanks for the interest!

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Great shot by Kobe, he's really been uncharacteristically clutch this season, he's usually a very poor clutch shooter..he deserves credit for stepping his game up in clutch time this season though, he's learned well from Lebron:D..he also owns the Raptors like no other, which is probably why there are so many Laker fans there..

The Lakers have needed like 7 GW shots from Kobe for wins this season though, should be kind of alarming..those other guys are really losing their balls and hoping he bails them out down the stretch..

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 01:38 AM
boo hoo

Don't forget to wipe...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Semfac01.png

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:39 AM
haha Double-up still butt hurt that he couldnt hit "Submit" to his "LMAO Lakers" thread.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 01:57 AM
We are not worried about our teams chances. Nice of you to do that for us though. You post more about our team and players than you do all others combined. Including your own. Thanks for the interest!
I just care for you guys. I feel the state of California, particularly you homosexuals in LA will have a rough summer this year when reality slaps y'all in the face. Peace brother. :toast

JamStone
03-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Wow at that cartoon...

Games like these will hurt the Lakers in the playoffs?

I'd like to know the logic behind that.

gm5k
03-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Wow at that cartoon...

Games like these will hurt the Lakers in the playoffs?

I'd like to know the logic behind that.

there isn't any. close games are good for playoff teams. and any time Kobe can build even MORE confidence in himself(not sure if that's actually possible) it's a good thing.

btw +1 on the cartoon :wtf

NBAfan83
03-10-2010, 02:02 AM
I think in order for LA to do well in the playoffs, Kobe needs to play at least 44 minutes a game and take 20-25 shots, and be a ball hog.

Because that's how this years lakers are built and whenever he sits, the team just implodes. Kobe needs to ballhog for Lakers to have a chance at winning, similar to lebron and the cavs.

j.dizzle
03-10-2010, 02:04 AM
LMAO at ppl butthurt everytime Kobe hit a gamewinner so they come out with "LA doesnt look championship material", "They just arent that good" etc etc..If you guys actually think they'll play this half assed in the postseason, then u dont know shit about sports...Its called coasting & teams that win championships are lazy as fuck..EVERY game LA plays this year is basically a measuring stick & confidence booster for their opponents so everyone plays balls out vs them..Ppl dont seem to realize that shit on this forum.

JamStone
03-10-2010, 02:08 AM
I'm not sure what's more disturbing about that vulgar cartoon... the fact it was actually posted at all or that it was either a cartoon pic in his own personal collection or he googled something to the effect of "cartoon interracial facial with money shot and penis."

cobbler
03-10-2010, 02:10 AM
I just care for you guys. I feel the state of California, particularly you homosexuals in LA will have a rough summer this year when reality slaps y'all in the face. Peace brother. :toast

Wow.... you had to turn a compliment into a homosexual barb. Classy move on your part. Are we going to meet after 6th period and duke it out now? :lol

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 02:11 AM
I'm not sure what's more disturbing about that vulgar cartoon... the fact it was actually posted at all or that was either a cartoon pic in his own personal collection or he googled something to the effect of "cartoon interracial facial with money shot and penis."

Ummm...no? :pimpslap

Actually I just went here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

"Bryant said he stopped having intercourse with her after he asked if he could "cum on her face (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Facial_(sex_act))", and she said no.[2] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-1)"

JamStone
03-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Miami is a really heterosexual city...

cobbler
03-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Homosexual insults. Regional insults. Cartoons of facials.

The haters have to dig deep when the Lakers win and Kobe has a good game.

cobbler
03-10-2010, 02:17 AM
LMAO at ppl butthurt everytime Kobe hit a gamewinner so they come out with "LA doesnt look championship material", "They just arent that good" etc etc..If you guys actually think they'll play this half assed in the postseason, then u dont know shit about sports...Its called coasting & teams that win championships are lazy as fuck..EVERY game LA plays this year is basically a measuring stick & confidence booster for their opponents so everyone plays balls out vs them..Ppl dont seem to realize that shit on this forum.

The big man complaining about touches to the media.
PJ tossing out jabs to certain players in the media.
Kobe acting like it's no big deal and saying all will be fine.
Lakers obviously going through the motions with respect to effort.
Lakers on schedule for a 56-60 win season.
Laker haters and media obsessing on how the Lakers are not the same team that won it all last year.
Laker unfaithful panicking.

... and the morons saying "They ain't that good".

....followed by a 15-1 romp through the playoffs

gm5k
03-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Kobe's game winning shot...

http://www.nba.com/video/games/lakers/2010/03/09/0020900952_tor_lal_play3.nba/index.html

LOL! Lamar was so wide open. crazy shot.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Kobe fans, my comments was not a slight against your God. I gave him his props and only gave my opinion about the overall state of your team. Why are guys upset? You guys are really hilarious.

blink
03-10-2010, 04:16 AM
kobe traveled on the last play. not a bad shot though

Shastafarian
03-10-2010, 04:24 AM
I really enjoy watching Kobe hit all these game winners. It will just make the Lakers getting bounced in May or June that much sweeter. "But but but, Kobe is the greatest!" It's just too bad the rest of the team is composed of vaginas.

cobbler
03-10-2010, 04:30 AM
I really enjoy watching Kobe hit all these game winners. It will just make the Lakers getting bounced in May or June that much sweeter. "But but but, Kobe is the greatest!" It's just too bad the rest of the team is composed of vaginas.

Won't be by your spurs so you might at well jump on whatever bandwagon suits your needs. :lmao

Shastafarian
03-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Won't be by your spurs so you might at well jump on whatever bandwagon suits your needs. :lmao

I have no illusions about the Spurs. Can't say the same for LakerFans and their team.

ezau
03-10-2010, 06:23 AM
fucking great shot by kobe. He almost bailed them out again against the Heat until he did a "Manu". He's made seven or eight game-winners in this season alone. It's crazy how clutch that son of a bitch is.

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Fucking Kobe hogging that last shot when clearly 4 other guys were open.

Yup. I have to agree with you.
We could have easily had a 4 game losing streak yet pundits will tell you that we could have easily had a 4 game winning streak.

Point is; we shouldn't have to be in these type of games in the first place.
We struggled last night....again. :(

Muser
03-10-2010, 09:06 AM
A contender needing a last second shot to beat the Raptors?

Gutter92
03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Ummm...no? :pimpslap

Actually I just went here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

"Bryant said he stopped having intercourse with her after he asked if he could "cum on her face (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Facial_%28sex_act%29)", and she said no.[2] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-1)"

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo. "

:rollin

jonnybravo
03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Yup. I have to agree with you.
We could have easily had a 4 game losing streak yet pundits will tell you that we could have easily had a 4 game winning streak.

Point is; we shouldn't have to be in these type of games in the first place.
We struggled last night....again. :(

The team's perimeter shot is horribly inconsistent this year. Pau's mid-range elbow jumper which opens up the rest of his game has also disappeared this season.

Got a month to get it together.

TheManFromAcme
03-10-2010, 10:19 AM
The team's perimeter shot is horribly inconsistent this year. Pau's mid-range elbow jumper which opens up the rest of his game has also disappeared this season.

Got a month to get it together.

If that.

It was still a horrible shot and against the Raptors of all teams.
Would have like to have seen the justifications in here if Kobe WOULDN'T have made that shot and we lose again.

JamStone
03-10-2010, 10:27 AM

Raptors have had some good performances against elite teams this year, beating the Lakers, Cavs, Magic, and Mavs (before their trade). With the way the Lakers had been playing and the tendency for the Raps to play well against good teams, Lakers should consider themselves fortunate.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 10:42 AM
I have no illusions about the Spurs. Can't say the same for LakerFans and their team.

First in the West, Defending champions...whats wrong with our illusions Mr. 7th place irrelevant team?

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 10:43 AM

Shaqless Lebronless Cavs. :lol:lmao

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Kobe's game winning shot...

http://www.nba.com/video/games/lakers/2010/03/09/0020900952_tor_lal_play3.nba/index.html

LOL! Lamar was so wide open. crazy shot.

a double teamed Kobe > then a wide open Lamar

Lamar would probably just hold the ball and pass it back to Kobe anyways haha

Allanon
03-10-2010, 11:15 AM
a double teamed Kobe > then a wide open Lamar

Lamar would probably just hold the ball and pass it back to Kobe anyways haha

Lamar's my boy but he's not a clutch last second shooter.

Kobe, Fish and Farmar are the 3 guys who should be taking a last second shot.

Chieflion
03-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Lamar's my boy but he's not a clutch last second shooter.

Kobe, Fish and Farmar are the 3 guys who should be taking a last second shot.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/seanachie/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

The Gemini Method
03-10-2010, 11:49 AM
I would personally only trust Kobe and Fish with the last shot on this team. No one else on here has a shot that you can say is tried and true. Perhaps Sasha would be a very, very, very, very, distant 3rd.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 12:35 PM
I would personally only trust Kobe and Fish with the last shot on this team. No one else on here has a shot that you can say is tried and true. Perhaps Sasha would be a very, very, very, very, distant 3rd.

I think the Lakers needs to start building the other player confidence in clutch situations. Particularly Gasol. This "rely on Kobe for a Game Winner" strategy is going to bite them in the ass come playoff time. Look at how they lost their two previous games. Kobe attacked the basket against Miami to tie the game in the closing second, Jermain O'Neal knew he was'nt going to pass so Kobe was called for a charge. Orlando did the same thing, they put Barnes one on one on Kobe while closing out their shooters.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 12:37 PM
I think the Lakers needs to start building the other player confidence in clutch situations. Particularly Gasol. This "rely on Kobe for a Game Winner" strategy is going to bite them in the ass come playoff time. Look at how they lost their two previous games. Kobe attacked the basket against Miami to tie the game in the closing second, Jermain O'Neal knew he was'nt going to pass so Kobe was called for a charge. Orlando did the same thing, they put Barnes one on one on Kobe while closing out their shooters.

isnt the "barnes one on one on Kobe" contradicting your arguement?

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 12:52 PM
isnt the "barnes one on one on Kobe" contradicting your arguement?
No sir. :toast

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
No sir. :toast

isnt 1v1 on Kobe the strategy teams ARN'T suppose to do?

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 01:10 PM
isnt 1v1 on Kobe the strategy teams ARN'T suppose to do?
Teams with great defense with a great defender on Kobe can pull it off . They have Matt Barnes, Denver has Afflalo.

Shastafarian
03-10-2010, 01:26 PM
First in the West, Defending champions...whats wrong with our illusions Mr. 7th place irrelevant team?

Whats the Laker's record against the top 4 teams in the league?

IronMexican
03-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Remember that Pistons game the day before the Gasol trade? Lamar air balled a wide open jumper. I listened to that shit on Radio cause it was tape delay and then saw that piece of shit air ball a couple hours later.

lefty
03-10-2010, 01:37 PM
The Raptors have been red hot since December

They lost a couple of games recently because Bosh was out

They are much better than most people think

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Whats the Laker's record against the top 4 teams in the league?

what was orlando's record against the lakers last year in the regular season?

Shastafarian
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
3-8?

Why yes, you're correct. What's that? Oh you can't really only compare one team vs the Lakers year to year. See, when looking at the top teams you can infer some semblance of a trend. What's that trend? I'm glad you asked. That trend is Lakers vs teams that are better than the Lakers. Right now the Lakers are maybe the 4th best team in the league. Possibly 5th. They have a weak bench and men made of vaginas starting for them.

Illusions.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
what was orlando's record against the lakers last year in the regular season?
Lakers had the BEST ROAD record in the league last year.

This year? Laughable for a team trying to win a championship. Just my 02 cents.

picc84
03-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Remember that Pistons game the day before the Gasol trade? Lamar air balled a wide open jumper. I listened to that shit on Radio cause it was tape delay and then saw that piece of shit air ball a couple hours later.

Yeah, I remember. I think Kobe gives you one shot at the game winner, and if you screw up he never tries it again. :lol Happened with Lamar, happened with Artest earlier this season, Vujacic last season. I can just read his mind when these things happen.

"I knew I shouldn't have passed to that mother******."

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Why yes, you're correct. What's that? Oh you can't really only compare one team vs the Lakers year to year. See, when looking at the top teams you can infer some semblance of a trend. What's that trend? I'm glad you asked. That trend is Lakers vs teams that are better than the Lakers. Right now the Lakers are maybe the 4th best team in the league. Possibly 5th. They have a weak bench and men made of vaginas starting for them.

Illusions.

Ok..so lets go over the standings.

First round
1 Lakers vs 8 Portland - who wins? You want to be the class clown and say Portland?

Second Round
Lakers vs Suns/Jazz - who you got there son?

WCF
Lakers vs Denver/Dallas
Lakers/Dallas record 2-2
Lakers/Denver record 1-2
Anything can happen here

Finals
Cavs or Magic - I like my chances in a 7 game series

So why on earth should i be that worried about my Lakers. Other teams have gotten better, but its not like I'm shaking in my boots.

You're right Orlando did sweep the Lakers last year and still lost in the Finals.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Lakers had the BEST ROAD record in the league last year.

This year? Laughable for a team trying to win a championship. Just my 02 cents.

Its ok..we have the best home record. Thats nice when you home court advantage for a majority of the playoffs.

TheGreatest23
03-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Its ok..we have the best home record. Thats nice when you home court advantage for a majority of the playoffs.

Kobe got nothing on me. No late game heroics cuz the Lakeshow will be down double digits to my team in the final seconds.

Bow down to the King, bitches.

blink
03-10-2010, 06:40 PM
was it a travel?

http://i43.tinypic.com/ekjh45.png

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 06:46 PM
was it a travel?

Let it go, not a travel. Bridge under water.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Its ok..we have the best home record. Thats nice when you home court advantage for a majority of the playoffs.Its cool in the West. If the Lakers mmet the Cavs in the Finals however. Would be a hard time winning at Cleveland.

blink
03-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Let it go, not a travel. Bridge under water.

http://i44.tinypic.com/x3ivtd.png

endrity
03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
We still gotta see about that home record, the Mavs have an outside shot at it given the schedules.

JamStone
03-10-2010, 07:46 PM

Illusions.

Lmao @ Washington Wizards are a top 4 team in the NBA.

They are 5-4 against the top 5 teams in the league (Lakers, Cavs, Nuggets, Magic, Mavs). 1 of only 4 teams with winning records against the top 5 teams. The other 3 teams are one of the top 5 teams (Nuggets, Cavs, Mavs).

Washington Wizards 2010 NBA Champs!!!

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/x3ivtd.png

thats your evidence of travel? lol

blink
03-10-2010, 07:59 PM
lol, youre an idiot. his left foot was his pivot foot; he clearly lifted it up before dribbling. that's a travel.

get kobe's cock out of your ass, thanks.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 08:18 PM
lol, youre an idiot. his left foot was his pivot foot; he clearly lifted it up before dribbling. that's a travel.

get kobe's cock out of your ass, thanks.

YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS. That pix you took was after the first dribble.

GTFO!

blink
03-10-2010, 08:20 PM
guess you deleted your second post after you realized what an idiot you are. here's summary of what themachine said before he made a new one.

im a kobe cock sucker. i think it's only a travel if the ball hits the floor after the pivot foot is raised but now let me change my post by making the excuse of 'it was the second dribble'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_%28basketball%29

c. In starting a dribble after (1) receiving the ball while standing still, or (2) coming to a legal stop, the ball must be out of the player’s hand before the pivot foot is raised off the floor.

watch the replay for yourself, it was the first dribble you idiot.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 08:22 PM
guess you deleted your second post after you realized what an idiot you are. here's summary of what themachine said before he made a new one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_%28basketball%29

watch the replay for yourself, it was the first dribble you idiot.

My deleted my post to make sure what i said was right and i was.

get out of here with that bullshit.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Here the video:

See for yourself. Learn to fucking count idiot.

Z7b5KQAr8Gw

Shastafarian
03-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I don't understand trendsI know.

Ok..so lets go over the standings.

First round
1 Lakers vs 8 Portland - who wins? You want to be the class clown and say Portland?Portland would have no shot.

Second Round
Lakers vs Suns/Jazz - who you got there son?Jazz present some problems but are overall not good enough. First round of derek fisher getting abused.

WCF
Lakers vs Denver/Dallas
Lakers/Dallas record 2-2
Lakers/Denver record 1-2
Anything can happen hereDallas matches up favorably with LA. They also have a slightly less vagina/real player ratio than the Lakers. If Kenyon is healthy Denver can beat the Lakers. As bad as their coaching can be at times, they have more talent.

Finals
Cavs or Magic - I like my chances in a 7 game seriesCavs would win. Magic can win but probably won't simply because Howard gets no respect from the officials or his own coach.

So why on earth should i be that worried about my Lakers.Because they're clearly not as good as other teams.

Other teams have gotten better, but its not like I'm shaking in my boots.Shaking in your boots? No. But you should prepare yourself for disappointment.

blink
god damn youre an idiot, you cant even see it in a replay. get the kobe jizz out of your eyes

and you were wrong

TheGreatest23
was it a travel?

Here the video:

See for yourself. Learn to fucking count idiot.

Z7b5KQAr8Gw

Sons, im an expert on traveling and the video shows no travel. Thanks for trying.

Bow down to The King, bitches.

ChrisRichards
Yup. No travel.

TheNextGen
03-10-2010, 08:30 PM
god damn youre an idiot, you cant even see it in a replay. get the kobe jizz out of your eyes

and you were wrong

Damn fool. You're blind as fuck. Need to fucking windex your screen.